20 Reviews for Airbrush Makeup by LisaMarie

Consultations (2)
Licensed (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
19 Airbrush Makeup by LisaMarie Reviews

She was absolutely wonderful, she made me
feel so comfortable and at ease the day of my wedding, I looked so flawless but natural at the same time which is what I was going for, and my bridesmaids and my mother they looked amazing !! I would highly recommend

Profile Picture Briana , 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Deciding to use Lisamarie for my wedding was the best decision i ever made! She made me feel like the most amazing beautiful bride! She sat down with me during my trial and we discussed different ideas and looks i was interested in. She understood the look i was going for and brought my vision to life! I have become a life long customer and will continue to use Lisa for all of my beauty needs. I reciently also had my lash lift done by Lisa and well and what can i say I’m absolutely in love with it!!!! Coming from someone who wakes up at 4 am for work i don’t have any time to do my make up. Now with my lash lift i feel alive without worry i didn’t have enough time to do my make up! Lisa and Danni were so professional and explained the entire experience to me before starting! They made me feel so comfortable! This team is for sure a one stop beauty shop! I am so happy i found them! Can’t wait for my micro blade fill in! Also i was able to buy some gift certificates for the holidays for my friends and family

Profile Picture Dawnmarie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa Marie was professional and attended to all of our needs on our wedding day. Everyone looked amazing from beginning to end!

Profile Picture cristin, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

LisaMarie is such a talented makeup artist. The airbrushing was flawless. My entire bridal party looking stunning.

Profile Picture Regina, 4/29/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

For someone who hardly ever wears makeup and doesn't know very much about it - I can honestly say I am SO happy that I booked Lisa for my wedding day. She was able to make me look stunning without appearing to be wearing a ton of makeup - what I loved most was that I still felt like I looked true to myself. I felt like a goddess - but in a very natural way. She also did a wonderful job on my Mom's makeup and glammed up my Matron of Honor to be extra fabulous. Amidst all the chaos of the photographer and videographer taking their photos and video while she was trying to do her thing, she was calm, cool, and collected --- which actually was helpful in keeping me calm too :) It's clear that Lisa and her team know their craft very well. Even when her assistant did my makeup for my MOH's wedding I was blown away by how gorgeous we all looked. I have already been recommending her to everyone I know! Thanks so much Lisa for allowing me to "look like me" on my wedding day! xoxo

Profile Picture Irina, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I cannot say enough positive things about LisaMarie. LisaMarie was recommended to me by a friend who used her for makeup at her wedding. From the moment I had my trial, I felt immediately comfortable with her!! She was patient, flexible and super talented!! She worked with me during the trial when I wanted to try something a little different than I originally said. On the day of my wedding, LisaMarie was on time and ready to go! Her energy was just what we needed as we were getting ready. She did my makeup and 6 others. Our makeup lasted and looked amazing all day! She helped to make my mom and aunt feel calm when they were nervous. I highly recommend Lisa to anyone who needs makeup for their wedding. Not only will she help you look beautiful, but she will help you feel calm, excited and pumped for your big day!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lisa is the best!!! She made me feel absolutely beautiful the day of my wedding!

Profile Picture Jaime, 11/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lisa was amazing, from start to finish! From my initial makeup trial, I knew my face was in great hands! As someone who wears makeup on special occasions only (and usually just eyeliner), I was nervous in not looking like my normal self, and didn't want to be worried about my makeup all day. Even after unexpectedly tearing up before the ceremony, my makeup stayed put and didn't need any touch ups. Lisa arrived with an assistant to tackle myself, my mother and six bridesmaids. Everyone loved their makeup, and I lost count of how many 'selfies' each of my friends took! Lisa is not only talented, but warm, funny and makes the time pass easily as she makes you look like a better version of yourself. Thank you Lisa for helping make our day such a wonderful one!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/23/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lisa Marie was extremely professional. She worked with me during my trial to make sure my makeup would be just the way I wanted it on my wedding day. All brides are nervous on their wedding day but Lisa had a way about her to make me feel comfortable and stress free. She not only did my makeup but some of my bridesmaids as well. We were all extremely happy with the turn out. Her techniques that she used were flawless. Throughout the night, people commented on all of our makeup! PERFECTION!

I highly recommend Lisa!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/18/14, 1 Review
4.3

I am no makeup artist but I do enjoy putting my makeup on. I like to watch youtube make up videos and be aware of the best makeup around. Lisamarie came to my house last Friday for a trial for my wedding in October. Now let me tell you that I already had one makeup trial with someone else that was a disaster so my guard was up. She asked me for some photos and I showed her my dress and asked her if she thought it would look nice and she agreed. I expressed right away what I like and what I want i.e. contouring, make my eyes appear round, dramatic look and medium line of eyeliner. She was professional in her work. As I asked questions, she offered good advice as well as explained in detail the process of her contract and the day of. She uses an array of awesome products! She is creative and precise. After she was finished, she told me to look and tell her anything that I didnt like or would like different. She is open to changing anything you ask (since I am little annoying and picky) which made me seal the deal with her for my wedding! After I asked for minor things to be changed i.e lip color, and eyebrow shape I absolutely loved the way it came out! The end product kept my style of makeup but jazzed it up 100% for my big day! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND REASONABLE PRICES :)

Profile Picture User3932477, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was fantastic! Not one complaint or criticism out of this past bride!

Profile Picture Pamela, 3/30/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was amazing! She made my girls and I look beautiful! She was very professional and very flexible! They quality of work was like nothing I've ever seen before! Makeup looked great all night and stayed on all night too! I've used her again for other events and would use her over and over! She was wonderful! :)

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/23/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa did amazing on my make up for my wedding. 'my face was flawless and perfect! She did all of my bridesmaids make up as well and all of them could not stop talking about how amazing they looked and how good my makeup artist was and we still talk about it! My wedding day was even better because of how well my makeup turned out!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa did airbrush makeup for my wedding along with all my bridesmaids. My face was absolutely flawless and she did such a beautiful job on my eyes! My bridesmaids all looked amazing and they still talk about how good Lisa did all of their makeup..guests were commenting on how beautiful everyone looked and asking who I hired for my makeup artist. Lisa does whatever you want and offers great suggestions as well along with good prices!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Makeup & hair by Lisa Marie is phenomenal! Lisa not only gives 110% on the day of your wedding but also at your trial and gives you tips as she applies makeup! Not once did I feel like I was wearing any makeup on the day of my wedding and was so happy how well my application held up for an ENTIRE day! Just before my wedding I had bruises from bug bites along my arm but Lisa gladly hid the spots so my arms didn't need to be retouched in my photos. If I ever need another makeup artist, Lisa will be my number one choice!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was amazing!! From the first time I contacted her she was so easy to talk to and made me feel really comfortable. When she came for my trial she was really patient and didn't care at all when I was being indecisive about what I wanted. She even came back to my house at a later date to give my mom a trial when she decided she wanted her makeup done also. My makeup came out amazing on my wedding day, it was exactly what I wanted! It even looked perfect the next morning!! She also did all of my bridesmaids makeup and my moms and everyone loved it and looked beautiful! I would recommend her 100%!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa listened to all my concerns and needs. I was a little nervous a few weeks before and Lisa was kind enough to let me come for a second trial with no charge, just to ease my mind, which truly showed how she cares about her clients. Each time I met with her, I felt like I was hanging out with a friend I've known for years. She always made me feel comfortable and I was able to completely trust her with one of the most important parts of my special day, my makeup!! I was so confident that day because of her beautiful work. I am so glad I chose her to do my makeup and I would use her all over again, no doubt!

Profile Picture Lea, 6/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hands down...the sweetest most talented make up artist I've ever used! And she listens! Unlike some makeup/hair artists who still do what they want after you express your wants Lisa GETS It! Thanks li....!

Profile Picture dayna, 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa did an amazing job on the day of my wedding. My hair and make up looked flawless and lasted throughout the night. I have used her for my sister's wedding also and once again was blown away by her abilities. She has recently cut my hair and gave me a style that looks amazing but is easy to manage with my two small children. I highly recommend her for any event or need you have concerning your hair and make up.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/12/07, 1 Review