Airbrush Makeup Artistry by Robyn Fazio Reviews

15 | Rochester, NY

15 Reviews for Airbrush Makeup Artistry by Robyn Fazio

Annette · Married on 07/08/2012

Robyn made this a most enjoyable experience....the makeup application received many compliments from friends....I have already recommended her to others and would not hesitate to use her again....she was just a lovely addition to our wedding preparations....

From her first quick email back to the last lash, Robyn was an absolute pleasure to work with! Very talented and incredibly warm, I can't recommend Robyn enough.

Robyn is extremely talented, but also has a wonderful personality. Someone you want with you for your special day. She did makeup for 8 of us and all of us were really happy with the outcome!

Marion · Married on 07/07/2012

My daughters (bride and maid of honor) looked so beautiful. Robyn was able to conceal every wrinkle and dark circle I had. We received do many compliments. It was outstanding and Robyn is such a pleasure to work with. I wish I could afford to have her do make up every week on date might with my
    Hubby

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2012

Robyn was WONDERFUL!!!!!! Very attentive and made me feel like I was her one and only bride that she had to put up with :-) She made me look beautiful the day of my wedding... more beautiful than I ever though I could be :)

EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH ROBYN and I highly recommend her :)

Dawn · Married on 06/23/2012

Robyn did an outstanding job on all of our makeup for the day of our daughters wedding, we could not have had a better job done by anyone else, she went above and beyond for each of us and we are so thankful for that. I have never had a makeup application done and said to my daughter I will do my own makeup and then after I saw my daughters trial I could not believe how beautiful and natural it came out and then I said I am having her do my makeup and sure enough when I had it done a few weeks before the wedding I loved it, it was just how I hoped it would look, I did not want it to look over done as I normally do not wear alot of makeup. I had the airbrush done and it was perfect, I also have extremely oily skin and that was the other concern as I thought I would have to wash my face a few times throughout the day, well from the time I had my makeup done which was about 10:30 am and at 3:30 am I finally washed my face to take the makeup off, it never once was oily or even looked oily or fely oily, it was just amazing, I normally never wear eye makeup as my eyes turn oily and it creases so I did not think I wanted to use eye makeup and I did try it and it never once creased or even ran, the makeup was just unbeleivable and the way Robyn applied it was beautiful, she is truly an artist with fingers of gold!!! She has a true passion for what she does and you can tell she truly loves her job, she is such a pleasure to work with and we will be coming back to her in the future.

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2012

Robyn was an absolute blast to work with! She was very professional and listens to what you want for your special day. She was willing to do the trial run whenever it suited my schedule, and it was so convenient to have her come to the hotel the day of the wedding instead of me having to travel. I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2012

Robyn did a fantastic job with my wedding day makeup! I loved the airbrush application - so light and natural looking, and it stayed on all day long. My bridesmaids and mom were happy with how they looked, too. We couldn't have been more satisfied.

• F

fawn · Married on 10/22/2011

I was very pleased with Robyn's services. She did a great job with my makeup on my wedding day. The air brushing was very natural and my makeup stayed on throughout the entire day AND night. Her prices are very reasonable as well. I feel that any bride would be lucky to have her do their makeup =)

Christy · Married on 10/08/2011

Robyn was a blast working with, especially on such a special day in my life! She is always super professional and WONDERFUL at what she does! I can not say enough about the awesome make up artist she is and would recommend her to anyone looking for professional, flawless makeup!

Rebecca · Married on 08/26/2011

Robyn is an extremely talented and professional artist. She did not only my (the bride) makeup, but also that of the entire bridal party (6 other women). Robyn managed the time very well and had us all ready to go with a little time to spare. I highly recommend her services to other brides in and around the Rochester, NY area.

Katrina · Married on 08/05/2011

I was a nervous wreck on my wedding day. I knew my bridesmaids and maid of honor were not timely people. I was concerned that because of that, Robyn would not be done in time for us to get dressed and to the wedding location. Robyn was very understanding, and agreed to bring an assistant and come a bit earlier than originally agreed. She just wanted me to not worry. As I predicted my two bridesmaids and my maid of honor were late. But thanks to Robyn's flexibility and professionalism, we got our make-up done, got dressed and to the wedding location with time to spare. Thank you so much Robyn!!!
    - Katrina H. /Rochester,NY

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2011

Robyn is fantastic to work with and very talented! I felt very comfortable telling her what I like and didn't like. She made me feel beautiful on my big day!

Bethany · Married on 07/26/2012

I booked Robyn, about three weeks before my wedding, and had my trial only a week and a half prior. She was willing to work within my budget, showed up at 6am to prepare for my morning wedding, did amazing makeup on 5 girls in 2.5 hours. She was professional, came well equipped, and was great to work with. I felt great on my wedding day. My makeup even survived jumping in the lake!

Robyn was so friendly and so easy to work with!! I would use her any and everytime I have an event to go to, and I would highly recommend her for wedding services! She specializes in airbrush makeup and that is hard to find in Rochester NY. I could not be more pleased with how I looked for my big day :) just look at her work and you will see her talent!