Airbrush Images Studio Reviews

136 | Youngstown, OH

136 Reviews for Airbrush Images Studio

Emily · Married on 10/26/2013

Doreen, did an excellent job on my makeup for my wedding. Including the makeup for my mother and bridesmaids. We all looked beautiful and felt like movie stars for the day! I would highly recommend Doreen for makeup for any special occasion.

Sent on 11/12/2013
  • F

Tracy · Married on 10/08/2011

The day of my wedding Doreen arrived on time & got started right away. I couldn't have imagined looking & feeling so beautiful when she was finished! I looked like me...just so much more glamorous & perfect! Thank you for that!! I also want to say she is really a bride's advocate. She went beyond her services & helped out when I was running behind schedule. She also was the one there to calm my last minute nerves before I was swept away in my carriage...I'll never forget the part you played in my day!!! Thank you so very much Doreen!!!!!!! :)

Sent on 10/21/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 05/10/2014

Doreen was excellent! I'm not much of a make up person but that didn't matter because she takes your input and your vision and makes it a reality with your make up! I got tons of compliments on my make up and how beautiful I looked, I can't thank her enough! :)

Sent on 07/24/2014

Angela · Married on 03/01/2014

Doreen is an amazing makeup Professional, who made my day flawless with her skills in Bridal Airbrushing. I would HIGHLY recommend her for your special day, along with having your attendants airbrushed as well... its photographs AMAZING!
    On a personal note, Doreen, you yourself, are an amazing person inside and out, and your passion and love for your art, shows in the way you prepare your canvas ( our faces ), into works of art. Your the best!!!

Sent on 03/04/2014

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

So enjoyed working with you and your beautiful family Angel...thank you for your kind words and I do hope to see more photos and keep in touch. It was an honor and pleasure to work with you!

Carmen · Married on 07/14/2012

3.5

It was a very good experience to work with Doreen,she is very professional and flexible person

Sent on 07/31/2012

3.5

My make up was absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and it lasted the whole day/night!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Sara · Married on 10/20/2012

Doreen is a very down to earth calm professional make-up artist. I loved that she changed up my make-up look on short notice and did it with ease on my wedding.She covered all my blemishes! Loved my airbrush look!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Carla · Married on 09/22/2012

The best of the best ~ I've been told I looked to beautiful that I must of had face work done ~ lol thank you doreen ~ I wanted to be beautiful for my sons wedding and you did it ~ so many guest told me how beautiful I looked ~ lay out the red carpet ~ yay for Doreen and airbrush images inc... You Rock. I will be back and so will others ~

Sent on 09/26/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 10/24/2015

Doreen is very talented and a pleasure to work with for my big day. I contacted her last minute and she had an opening and worked quickly with me for my Youngstown wedding. Her services are a bit pricey compared to others in the area, but she did a great job and was willing to travel to us. I was very pleased with my make up for my wedding as well as my mother, maid of honor, and bridesmaid. I would recommend Doreen and Airbrush Images Studio to any bride for their special day.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Tracy · Married on 09/02/2012

Doreen is a reliable and professional vendor. She was very flexible and willingly to accommodate to the situation. My husband and I lives in TX but his family is from PA. We use wedding wire and found Doreen. She helped us and provides all the info we needed to get ready for the big day. All you have to do is letting Doreen knows what you like and she will take care of the rest!!!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Britttany · Married on 06/25/2011

3.5

Doreen was great! She came to the church to put apply the airbursh make up. It was a huge help and saved me a ton of time. The make up turned out just as I wanted it to and it lasted all night. It was worth the price!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thanks Brittany, I do hope that you simply did not hit the star ratings as you meant to. This has happened on many reveiws here and is obvious as they don't line up with the kind reveiw you wrote,
    Thank you for taking the time to do this:)
    Doreen