Airbrush Images Studio Reviews

136 | Youngstown, OH

136 Reviews for Airbrush Images Studio

Tasia · Married on 09/04/2010

Everything was perfect! Doreen was so great to work with. I had to keep changing my scheduled appointments based on other wedding appointments and she was always able to accomodate me. She made me look so beautiful on my wedding day. The airbrush makeup truley was smear-proof. At the end of the night, after all the sweating and crying, my makeup looked as fresh as it did when it was first put on. It is definately worth it!

Sent on 09/12/2010

Jillian · Married on 08/28/2010

I get my nails and makeup done by Doreen. I've been going to her for her services for over a year now and I am 100% satisfied everytime. Doreen did my makeup for my engagement pictures and my wedding, and it couldn't have been more beautiful. She is attentive to brides' needs and does exactly what you ask of her. As well as suggests options to choose from. Her attention to detail is remarkable, and will change anything to make you happy! I would absolutely recommend Airbrush Images Studio to anyone looking for her services!

Sent on 09/12/2010

Tina · Married on 08/21/2010

Airbrush Images Studio is fantastic. They are professional and courteous. I feel like she made such a difference for my wedding by doing my makeup. I would use her again for any special events I need to go to and am so pleased with how everything worked out and how well everything held up through the sweat and the light rain later that evening. Highly recommend using Airbrush Images Studio.

Sent on 09/11/2010

Tina · Married on 08/21/2010

I had such an amazing experience for my wedding. I got my makeup done and I felt so pleased with the results. She is very professional and will make sure you are happy. I have recommended Airbrush Images to everyone I know that is getting married.

Sent on 12/19/2014
  • Z

Melissa · Married on 07/24/2010

Airbrush Images made my wedding day PERFECT! My makeup looked flawless and I felt beautiful! Doreen was fabulous. She was very flexible and made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend her and her services to any bride. Thank you again Doreen!!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Amanda · Married on 07/02/2010

I loved my wedding day makeup, It was one of my favorite things about the day.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Kriss · Married on 06/26/2010

I had the airbrush makeup done for my wedding and i never felt so Beautiful
    in my life. It also stayed on all night long and into the next morning .. Doreen does the best makeup in town !! I will send many of my own hair clients her way anyday ... Shes great!!!

Sent on 07/14/2010

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you Krissy it was an honor to be part of your big day! I appreciate any referrals and of course I will do the same in return for your business.

Melissa · Married on 05/29/2010

Doreen is an absolutely amazing make-up artist. I felt more beautiful on my wedding day than I ever have felt. In large part, this was due to the great job that Doreen did. If you are considering having your make-up done, you really should hire Doreen!!

Sent on 06/25/2010

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you Melissa for choosing my services and allowing me to be part of your special day.

Best Wishes,

Stacey · Married on 05/15/2010

Doreen did an amazing job for my wedding party. Thank you so much for being so kind and most of all for making me look beatuful on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you Stacey:) It was an honor to part of your big day! Love the pictures...will definitely use them for my online portfolio!
    With sincere appreciation for all of the referals.

Krissy · Married on 05/01/2010

Doreen did a wonderful job with my makeup on the day of my wedding! She was so helpful and understanding when I wanted to change all of my color choices after my initial consultation. I felt beautiful that day and my new husband told me I looked amazing, it doesn't get much better than that!

Sent on 05/23/2010

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you Krissy for taking the time to review my services. If you could send a photo with your permission I would love to use it for my online portfolio!
    It was a pleasure to work with you and your niece:)
    Best Wishes

Mary · Married on 05/01/2010

Airbrush Images is the best in the business. She does beautiful work!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/08/2009

Doreen is the best around! You can tell she truly love her job!

Sent on 02/21/2011

Kristina · Married on 10/11/2008

I contacted Doreen as a maid of honor for my cousin's wedding, November 2012. I live in California and needed to find someone that was affordable, professional, and available. Doreen was amazing, she was quick to respond affordable, and to top everything else off she is incredibly talented and did a fabulous job on our make up. Doreen is outstanding, and will always be my first call when I need a make-up done in Ohio. Thank you Doreen for EVERYTHING

Sent on 12/02/2012

Lisa · Married on 08/27/2005

I wish I could give her 10 stars. From the trial makeup to the actual wedding day, Doreen did a brilliant job. Not only did my makeup look amazing but it actually rained on my outdoor wedding, and while my hair did not hold up my makeup stayed flawless. Doreen was very professional and accommodating! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2011

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank U Lisa...appreciate the kind review it really means so much when brides take the time to do this!!

Kim · Married on 08/10/2013

Everyone loved their makeup, it turned out wonderful! Doreen and her assistant were very accommodating, they came to our venue where we were getting ready! They were both very professional and I would definitely recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Danita · Married on 07/15/2012

Doreen Matheny is an awesome airbrush makeup artist.Loved her creativeness, Style, and professionalism.She made me feel and look beautiful. My Wedding Day would not have been the same without her. I would also like to add that she is not only a professional but a wonderful and caring person. I you want your big day to be all that you expected call on her for her all her services :)

Sent on 07/25/2012

Brenda · Married on 05/26/2012

The air brush make-up was flawless and lasted the entire day. Normally I am sensitive to most make-ups but I had no issues with this. Everyone remaked how Beautiful I looked. Thank you Brenda

Sent on 06/13/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2012

I thought Doreen did an excellent job. I was able to meet her prior to the wedding for a run through. She came to my grandmothers house the morning of the wedding and did my makeup as well as my mothers and bridesmaids. We used the airbrush makeup and it stayed all day! I would definately recommend since she was so accomidating and flexible with times!

Sent on 12/21/2012

Terri · Married on 07/03/2011

All dark and lovely, ebony queens....yes Doreen does it all for all! I felt and looked like a queen on my wedding day. Doreen was gentle and pleasant. I was scared at first because I am a woman of color, however Doreen had all the right colors and made me look natural . Great work!!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you for choosing my services Terri :) It was an honor to be a part of your special day!
    Best Wishes

Anne · Married on 07/01/2011

I was debating on whether or not to have my makeup airbrushed because I didn't want to look "fake" on my wedding day, but after having my trial I decided it was the only way to go! The makeup looked great and gave my face a flawless finish! Doreen did an excellent job in picking my colors and eyelashes! The makeup stayed on all day and didn't rub off during all the dancing and hugging that wedding day/nights require;) My mom (who is never a big makeup person) had it done with me and we both felt so amazing! The true test was the pictures, which came out beautiful! I would definately have Doreen do my makeup again for a special occasion! It's one of those services that just makes being a girl that much more fun!!!

Sent on 08/26/2011

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

It was my pleasure Anne and your pictures are beautful:) Thanks for taking the time to write. Best Wishes
  • O

Shivani · Married on 05/14/2011

Doreen is very good at what she does, she was able to match my skin color very well after a few test trials which is not very easy to do at all! I absolutely loved the makeup on my wedding day and strongly recommend all brides to make sure they do a trial before the real thing!

Sent on 06/24/2011

Amy · Married on 09/18/2010

Doreen is wonderful. Her airbrushing is incredible and lasts all day. I have never had so many compliments!

Sent on 10/03/2010

Anya · Married on 05/27/2018

I reached out to Doreen for airbrush makeup for my Sunday wedding. I was thrilled to hear that she would travel 45 minutes to my home on a Sunday morning to do my bridal makeup. Doreen arrived very promptly on the wedding day with lighting and proceeded to calmly and efficiently give me a great look. She listened to me and applied my makeup to cover all of my 'skin issues'. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Doreen.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you Anya it was a privilege to be a part of your special day:) It was a pleasure to meet and work with you as well!

Heather · Married on 08/20/2016

Working with Doreen was an absolute pleasure. She was very professional and did an amazing job! I loved my makeup and felt absolutely beautiful! My makeup lasted all day, through tears and dancing, and still looked flawless at the end of the night. She was able to meet all the requests of my bridal party whether it be natural looking makeup or making the eyes pop. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Erin · Married on 09/26/2015

Doreen was able to accommodate myself and bridal party. Everyone was thrilled with their services and pictures looked amazing.

Sent on 10/07/2015