Airbrush Images Studio Reviews

136 | Youngstown, OH

136 Reviews for Airbrush Images Studio

Brandy · Married on 06/23/2012

Doreen did a fantastic job on everyone's make-up for my wedding. She is truly an artist. Her make-up is as fantastic as her personality. She was a pleasure to work with and I can't wait for the next event to work with her again!!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Loved working with you and your beautiful family! It was a pleasure!!
  • Mrs. Traves

Mrs. T. · Married on 06/09/2012

Our makeup was beautiful! All of my bridesmaids, myself, and my mom all got our makeup done and it went so quick!! I was nervous about the timing about 7 of us to get done by noon! But Doreen made it happen and even came to the hotel!! We also got so many compliments about the makeup all night. The makeup is very light feeling and stayed on all night even through getting cake all over my face!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Raelyn · Married on 06/02/2012

Doreen was great to work with! My makeup was perfect for my wedding day!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Elissa · Married on 05/19/2012

Best Make-up Artist Ever! She made me look beautiful all day long!
    I live in metro Detroit, but got married in Ohio. I found Doreen on-line on a whim and it was the best search I did. I met her before for a trial so she could see what worked best for me. Come wedding day, she was so prepared, professional, but such a stress reliever and she made me look STUNNING! She did airbrush me and it looked amazing. Her and her sister got me and my bridal party looking GORGEOUS! My wedding was in May about 85 degrees outside for photos, but the make-up stayed on all day. Only touchups were blotting away some sweat/oiliness and lip gloss. It was awesome to not have to worry about make-up all day. I wish she lived closer because I'd have her do my make-up for all my events. She is absolutely the best!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Elissa...wish you lived closer too!! Best wishes for a Happily Ever After and hope to meet again one day;)
  • Blargh

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2011

I came in last minute from out of town so we didn't get to do a trial run. She still managed to make the day very easy and came prepared both for me and my mother, who has very different coloring.

Sent on 01/02/2012

Alicia · Married on 10/29/2011

Doreen did a great job !! Would highly recommend her to future brides ! She even came to my house for a small fee ! Loved my make-up and it lasted all night !!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Krista · Married on 10/15/2011

Doreen was great and so professional. She managed to do my makeup and six of my bridesmaids in a short amount of time. She came to my house to make it easier for all of us on the wedding day. Doreen provides great service and she is so fun to work with!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you Kritsta...enjoyed meeting and working with your whole family! It was truely an honor.
    Best Wishes for a "Happily Ever After"

Kristina · Married on 10/08/2011

I couldn't have imagined how beautiful my makeup would've been on my wedding day and you were able to go above and beyond what I could have ever expected. You did such a wonderful job not only on my makeup but my tattoo cover up as well. All of this and you were able to fit me in with barely any notice you were truly a Godsend and blessing. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 11/12/2011

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

So glad I was able to be a part of your special day...always an honor! I wish you the best and many blessings!

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2011

Doreen came to the venue where my ceremony was located and did an amazing job with 6 of my bridesmaids, myself, and then last minute a few touches on my elderly grandmother! The day went by so fast, but the pictures show everyone's amazing makeup forever!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Thank you for choosing my services:)

Amy · Married on 09/23/2011

Doreen is great to work with! Very flexibile & willing to work around what you need!! She did a WONDERFUL job on my makeup & tattoo cover-up! The airbrushing was awesome & lasted all day & night & even into the next day! The make-up looked flawless! I have a couple friends who recently got engaged & I told them I HIGHLY recommend getting it done & she does a great job at it! Not too many people in my area who do & she will travel, which was SO nice! Many people told me how "stunning" I looked on my wedding day & I truly think the airbrushed make-up & how it makes you look flawless really was a big part of that!!! Doreen is great & highly recommended by me!! Very professional & timely & very responsive as well. Got back to me when I would email her the same day, usually within a couple hours, which I very much appreciated.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Louann · Married on 09/10/2011

Doreen was excellent!! She managed to do all 7 of us in a short amount of time and we all looked amazing. She knew exactly what to do and how to go about doing it using the time we/she has wisely. I would highly reccommend her to anybody considering the airbrush makeup!! The makeup lasted all through the night and up until I showered the next morning!! 5+ stars!!

Sent on 09/19/2011

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

So honored to be a part of your big day:) Thank you for choosing my services.

Megan · Married on 09/10/2011

Doreen came to my venue to do my make-up on my wedding day - 09/10/11. I was actually running ahead of schedule and she agreed to come a little earlier to do my make-up (she was very flexible). My make-up looked amazing and Doreen was wonderful to work with! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you Megan it was a plesure working with you!

Lindsey · Married on 08/13/2011

I loved my trial session and used the Airbrush Studio for two bridal showers and our engagement pictures! Doreen is extremely talented. I loved my makeup which stayed on the entire day!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you for choosing my services. It was a pleasure working with you Lindsy:)

Brittany · Married on 05/29/2011

Doreen did an absolutely beautiful job on my makeup for my wedding. She was very open to all of my feedback on how I envisioned myself on my wedding day and she delivered the exact look that I wanted. She was very pleasant to work with, and I would definitely recommend her services to other brides!

Sent on 07/23/2011

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

thank you brittany:) I enjoyed working with you and your mom and felt a very special connection. It was an honor and privilage to be a part of your very special day and I wish you and your family the best!
    God Bless
    Doreen

April · Married on 05/18/2011

Doreen did my nails and spray tan for my wedding. She is very professional and patient...........i'm not the easiest person to deal with!! Since my wedding, i have been back to her 3 different times. I wont go anywhere else!!!
    April Yeany

Sent on 06/29/2011

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thanks April:) You're just a perfectionist (like me) that's why we work well together! Enjoy our visits and your niece is adorable:)

Chandal · Married on 05/06/2011

I was in Pittsburgh for a wedding last week and Doreen came to the bride's house Friday morning to do our makeup--she was wonderful! When we woke up Friday morning the bride and I were talking about how convenient it was to just wake up and not have to go anywhere--I had never had anyone come on site to do my makeup, and this was the 10th wedding I've been in. I had been excited about trying airbrush makeup but I was a little concerned how my oily skin would react. Doreen assured me I wouldn't have a bit of shine all day, but still gave me blotting papers (and lipgloss) to take with me to the wedding. It turns out I didn't need them because she was absolutely right! My makeup stayed flawless from 9am that morning until almost midnight that night. She also answered some questions I had about applying a new HD foundation I recently bought, and showed me what kind of brush to use, even though that was a completely different product than what she was using on us for the wedding. I would highly recommend her for any future brides!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Hi Chanda, It was a pleasure to meet you:) and work with both you and Anne. Thank you for the kind review it is much appreciated...especially for other brides checking out services!
    Best Wishes,
    Doreen

Lisa · Married on 05/01/2011

Doreen was terrific! I was married on Sanibel Island, FL on May 1, 2011 and desperately needed some color on my sun-starved Ohio skin! Doreen gave great advice on my Spray Tan prep and how to prolong the color since my wedding day would be 3 days after the tan. The color was perfect and very natural-looking- exactly what I wanted! Doreen's flexible scheduling and professionalism are exceptional. If you want a customized, guaranteed and terrific Spray Tan, Doreen is the BEST!!

Sent on 05/06/2011

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you Lisa....I'm so glad everything worked out and that you were happy with my services:) It was a pleasure to work with you!
    Best wishes...hope to see you again soon!

Ashley · Married on 04/16/2011

Doreen was absolutely great! I was a bridesmaid and she did my makeup for the wedding. I absolutely loved it!!! She made me feel comfortable... was fun to work with... and just made the whole experience great. I would highly recommend her to anyone and will plan on coming back to her for my own wedding :)

Sent on 04/23/2011

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you Ashley loved working with you and look forward to your wedding also:)

Danielle · Married on 03/12/2011

Professional onsite service!

Sent on 03/29/2011

Robinette · Married on 12/18/2010

Doreen is the best! She is professional and her artistry was the added touch that made my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 05/19/2011

Tina · Married on 11/20/2010

Doreen, helped me bring everything together for my wedding. I had the perfect dress. Beautiful shoes and accessories, but what I needed was something to make it all come together. I wanted to look like me but a more glamorous me. Something special to make me look special on that once in a lifetime day. She did it!!! The makeup was absolutely beautiful and I felt like a princess. Thank you and will definitely use you in the future for special occasions or a nice romantic evening with my husband.

Sent on 02/23/2011

Jessica · Married on 11/06/2010

Doreen did an excellent job on my makeup!! I never felt so beautiful in my entire life...airbrush makeup is the best thing ever! She also did my nails and they were amazing! I will never go anywhere else but to her for my nails and makeup now...it was a great experience!

Sent on 12/14/2010

Sharon · Married on 11/06/2010

This was the best looking I have been in years! As the mother of the groom I felt like a million bucks and got some many compliments. I loved all my pictures because I looked great from the being of the wedding till end of the wonderful day.
    Doreen worked around everyone in our party and there were 6 of us she was great and so professional. The cost for her services was so very resonable for all she did for us.

Sent on 03/06/2011

Kelly · Married on 10/30/2010

doreen was wonderful and very professional, she listened to what I wanted and provided excellant services. mjy makeup was flawless and I received so so many wonderful compliments the whole day/night long! thank you for making my wedding day wonderful. i will be recommending her to many of my freinds.
    kelly

Sent on 11/11/2010

Melanie · Married on 09/05/2010

Loved my make up! It was exactly what I wanted : )

Sent on 09/30/2010