Airbrush Images Studio Reviews

136 | Youngstown, OH

136 Reviews for Airbrush Images Studio

I received (and continue to receive) many compliments on my wedding makeup! The makeup was perfect. I would recommend her to any bride who wants to look her absolute best on her big day.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Allison · Married on 09/28/2013

Doreen was extremely professional and did an excellent job on my makeup. I had a makeup trial with her and she did everything I wanted and recreated the look on my wedding day! I was extremely satisfied with the way I looked. I also liked that Doreen came out to my wedding site to do my makeup for just me. None of my girls wanted to pay for their makeup to be done and Doreen was willing to come out for just the bride. Some makeup artists will only come if multiple people of the bridal party are getting their makeup done. Doreen is excellent at what she does! I highly recommend her makeup services for any special occasion.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2013

Doreen was fantastic!! She came out to the church were I was getting married and set up shop for the morning to do make-up for my bridal party, some family and me (even my pastor)! She was so easy to work with and we had a blast the morning of my wedding with her and her sister! And the best part was my make-up was truly flawless all day :-) Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you Jennifer... it was a pleasure working with you and all of your friends and family! We really did have a blast with everyone and was so happy to be able to fit your pastor into the schedule;)
    Best wishes and hope to see you again!

Alissa · Married on 09/07/2013

I loved my makeup and how it turned out! It lasted the whole night and looked beautiful. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2013

Doreen was such a wonderful person to work with. She is very professional,and so nice to work with.. And she's pretty much a magician ;) she knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen. I never felt so beautiful in my whole life. It was the first time I had airbrushed makeup. I was a little worried about it cause of my psoriasis, a lot of new makeups tend to make me very itchy. It didnt bother my skin at all. It lasted the entire wedding day. Even with all of the sweaty dancing in my wedding dress it stayed on throughout the entire night. I will highly recommend this lady for any services!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you Nicole..It was my pleasure and I loved meeting and working with your mom too please send her my love...xoxo

Cara · Married on 08/24/2013

Amazing service! Very very nice and does an amazing job! My airbrushed make-up was professionally done, beautiful and lasted all day!! I would and do recommend her to everyone that needs make-up done for any occasion!!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Meghan · Married on 07/20/2013

Doreen was wonderful to work with and did an exceptional job on my makeup for our wedding day! As promised, my makeup lasted throughout the entire day up to the very end of the reception. She was very professional and made sure everyone in my bridal party looked the way they wanted to. I very much recommend her services to future brides.

Sent on 10/05/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2013

I worked with Doreen from Airbrush Images Studio for several weeks before my wedding. Her studio was private and clean, she was so flexible and her main goal was to make sure I had everything I needed to make my day perfect. She is such a warm and loving person but always professional. I had individual eyelash extensions, spray tan, and my makeup done for my wedding and she is exceptional at everything she does! I highly recommend her to anyone looking to have amazing makeup for their wedding.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Kerrie · Married on 07/13/2013

Doreen was sooo helpful with everything and even though I was really nervous she assured me my makeup would be the exact way I wanted and I absolutely loved it! And at 11 at night it looked just like it did when she first put it on!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Gina · Married on 07/12/2013

Doreen is wonderful to work with and make up was beautiful!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Brittney · Married on 07/12/2013

Doreen does an amazing job!! She is super friendly and makes you feel so comfortable while working with you! :) she takes her time to make sure that you feel your best on your wedding day! I loved how my makeup turned out after she was done with me! :) would highly recommend Doreen to anyone! :)

Sent on 07/18/2013

Maritza · Married on 06/22/2013

Doreen did my makeup for a wedding this past weekend. My makeup was applied at around 11am and at 11pm my makeup still looked perfect! It was 90 degrees, church was not air conditioned, we took photos outside and I danced most of the night-- makeup lasted through all of that--amazing and worth every penny!!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2013

A truly wonderful artist! Doreen is excellent at what she does and is extremely professional. I would gladly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Jamie · Married on 06/08/2013

For my wedding, i had airbrush makeup done for myself. My maid of honor and my mom. One of my bridemaids had eye makeup done. We all looked great. Doreen is very professional and fun to work with. I felt beautiful and she made sure i was comfortable with my look and new exactly what i wanted. I will be Recommending her for any event and will use her services again!

Sent on 06/20/2013

she was very professional. I went for a trial and had some things that I wanted to change and she made the changes to fit what I was looking for. Very awesome!!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Doreen was wonderful. She listened to what I wanted and was very accommodating, I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Fantastic Job!!! Loved my make-up. Was very professional and talented. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2012

Ellie · Married on 09/01/2012

The make up was beautiful and lasts through sweat, hugs, and tears.

Sent on 09/14/2012

Kate · Married on 08/11/2012

Doreen was perfect and awesome to work with from the moment I booked her. She was always very quick to respond to any email or phone call, whether it was to give info or to offer reassurance, suggestions or feedback. My entire bridal party looked gorgeous, she nailed all the looks they requested. She even made my grandmother feel beautiful and special, wich meant a lot to me since she doesn't usually get "done up" or pay much attention to herself. Doreen even managed to cover a large bruise on her arm from a fall she had earlier that week. And I LOVED my makeup! My husband and everyone at the reception kept saying how beautiful I looked. And when I got home and looked in the mirror at the end of the night, my makeup was still flawless (And I danced a Lot!). Thank you, Doreen!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Nancy · Married on 08/04/2012

Excellent service and results. Very professional and courteous

Sent on 08/14/2012

Great, she made me like a Princess, wouldnt know what I would have done. I looked and felt beautiful. Anybody interested in airbrush should go here. She. Completed the entire bridal party timely and she came to our location great job !

Sent on 09/10/2012

Chloe · Married on 07/21/2012

Everyone looked beautiful and I was very pleased with how my makeup lasted the entire day through the hot weather!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Cassandra · Married on 07/07/2012

Doreen was amazing! My makeup was beautiful as was the rest of my bridal party. I would recommend her to everyone :)

Sent on 07/24/2012

Doreen was wonderful! I got compliments on my makeup all night. Not only was the makeup flawless and stayed on all night with no touchup she came to where our wedding was and did it. She was very friendly and great at what she does!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Stefanie · Married on 06/30/2012

Doreen was wonderful to work with! The make-up looked amazing and stayed put all day and night. I loved that she was able to come to my house to do all of the girls make-up. Everyone looked beautiful, and I would highly recommend Airbrush Images to anyone who is searching for a make-up artist.

Sent on 07/12/2012