Airbrush Images Studio Reviews

136 | Youngstown, OH

136 Reviews for Airbrush Images Studio

Kaija · Married on 09/03/2016

Doreen made my cousin's big day an amazing experience; even better than I could have dreamed of! Our makeup stayed on ALL DAY, and I mean all day. I looked the same at 8 a.m as I did at 2:30 a.m!
    Doreen is the epitomy of professionalism, the minute we decided on Airbursh Image Studio she had the contact in tact and ready for us to finalize and confirm our date. Doreen's talent is undeniable and amazing! We showed her a simple Pinterest picture and our makeup dreams came to life at our trial and the wedding day. Being a person who doesn't get their makeup done often, I was impressed and delighted about how much I loved my look. I could go on and on about how amazing my experience was; it was everything I could have hoped for and I will never let anyone else do my makeup again expect for Doreen. I felt beautiful all day and I know the entire bridal party did as well!

Doreen, you are the the best of the best! Thank you for everything!!!

-Kaija

Sent on 10/01/2016

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Awe Kaija you are so sweet! Sorry I did not see your review until now:( Wedding Wire really is not on top of notifications or I would have responded sooner!
    It was my pleasure working with all of you and can't wait until it is your big day;)
    You are a lovely canvas love xoxo

Carly · Married on 07/09/2016

Doreen was great to work with, both before the wedding and on the big day. She was so good at taking the makeup ideas and pictures I brought with me to the trial and figuring out which ideas would work best for my skin and overall look. I highly recommend doing a full trial with her ahead of time so she can find the best products to use on your big day. She’s so talented and will create the perfect look for you.

Doreen was also wonderful on the actual wedding day. She arrived at me home 45 minutes early and had everything set up and ready to go when I arrived home from my hair appointment. She was so professional and efficient. She’s also just a really nice, kind person. The morning of your wedding can be a hectic time, but Doreen is so calm and sweet. Talking with her as she did my makeup that morning was so nice and, honestly, the most relaxing part of the whole pre-wedding activities. She takes pride it making you look your best on your wedding day and I could tell how much she loves what she does.

The actual makeup and look was fantastic and held up really well, especially for me since I tend to have oily skin and the wedding was in the summer. I got a lot of compliments on the look and my husband loved it. I couldn’t have asked for a better look or professional to work with. If you are considering working with Doreen, do it! I can’t recommend her more highly.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind and detailed review I do love my work and always consider it an honor to be a part of such a special event! Again thank you for choosing my services it was a pleasure to work with you:)

Nicole · Married on 07/09/2016

Doreen was absolutely amazing! She was very patient and accommodating when it came to my constant changing schedule for our wedding day. She was awesome when I had to change where the make up was being done. She arrived early and she makes it soo relaxing to get your make-up done. My Make-up was absolutely flawless for my wedding day! She even gave me blotting sheets (So I don't smear my make up when I cry... remember Pat don't wipe!) and an extra lip stick so that my lip color would last throughout the kisses, drinks and food. I felt absolutely beautiful for my wedding day! So thankful for Doreen! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Mayra · Married on 05/28/2016

My son's wedding was on May 28 and I needed and onsite makeup artist form me and my daughter. She did the set up 15 minutes earlier than the appointed time which is a plus! Not only was she professional and knowledgeable about her work, but the makeup was very beautiful and lasted all night! My daughter and I received many compliments about the makeup. Thank you Doreen for making us feel beautiful!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Katie · Married on 05/14/2016

Doreen as always did a beautful job for my sisters wedding. She does exactly what you ask for and is always so nice to work with

Sent on 05/21/2016

Karen · Married on 12/31/2015

Doreen was amazing to work with!! My wedding was on New Years Eve and she came to our hotel suite and did my makeup and most of my wedding party's makeup! She is so professional and amazing!! I LOVED my makeup!!! Don't hesitate...book her!!!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Niki · Married on 11/06/2015

I could not have asked for a better person to do my make up on my big day! She made me look and feel just as stunning as every bride should feel! She was very accomodating, came to my house early and had me ready to go right on time! My make up lasted for over 12 hours and i got so many compliments all the way until the end of the night! She also did my mothers make up! She made her look more like a bridesmaid rather than mother of the bride! I will use her without a doubt for all of my big occasions! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/16/2015
  • User5420917 · 2+ years ago

My experience with Doreen could not have been better. She is absolutely AMAZING at what she does. My initial concern was the cost associated with airbrushing. It was the best decision I could have made and well worth every penny! During the consultation she listened to all of my needs. She treated the consult like the actual wedding...every detail was perfect!! The day of the wedding I was very nervous when I sat in her chair. She calmed me down and didn't let my crazy family distract her...she was completely focused on me and the makeup!! She truly has a natural calming influence and an incredible talent!! I have no reservations in recommending Doreen to any bride. I'm a little scattered and indecisive but she produced exactly what I wanted. On top of it all she was very prompt (actually very early) to my venue and 100% professional. After she was finished everything started happening so fast, getting dressed, pictures, etc. She packed up and slipped out, leaving me to my perfect day!! I literally can't say enough great things about her services!!!

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 08/01/2015

I got married on August 1, 2015 and Doreen was absolutely OUTSTANDING! I had a hiccup with a pre-booked makeup artist and my sister(MOH) found Airbrush Images Studio! I'm SO THANKFUL that she did! It was so last minute, but Doreen was so willing to help and so flexible with my crazy wedding schedule! I am so THANKFUL that she was available on such short notice and that it didn't turn her away from helping me. And her pricing isn't outlandish! I had my trial on the Thursday before my wedding and she was so accommodating! Very sweet and very professional! The makeup was beautiful, but when I left and wore it for a while, I realized that it was just a little too much for me. But on Saturday, the morning of the wedding, Doreen had NO PROBLEM listening to my ideas on how I wanted it for my special day. She met us at the salon where we were getting our hair done. EXTEMELY convenient! That helped us out SO MUCH! She did my sister's(MOH) first, since I was getting my hair done, and then she did my makeup. It was absolutely gorgeous! Everything I dreamed it would look like!

On an Airbrush note...it's amazing! Flawless! You don't even know you're wearing makeup and you don't look splotchy from crying! Keeps you even all day! The lashes were wonderful as well! I've worn lashes A LOT in my life, being a Professional Ballet dancer, Ballroom dancer, and performed on Cruise Ships for seven years. By the end of a show, I couldn't wait to take them off. But with these lashes, I didn't even know I had them on for my WHOLE wedding day! They felt great, were soft. Very pleased with them.

I would recommend Airbrush Images Studio tens times over! It was a really great experience from start to finish! I honestly wish I could do it ALL over again! I really do though, and I would choose Doreen again! THANK YOU SO MUCH Doreen, for helping to make my Wedding Day so very special, memorable, & perfect! I felt like a princess! :) XO

Sent on 09/10/2015

Doreen is AMAZING at what she does! She did my and my bridesmaids make up for my wedding in July and I could not have been happier. Through sweat, tears, and tons of kisses my make up looked just as great at the end of the day as it did when she put it on. Not only is the price awesome, Doreen really seems to care about her clients and does everything she can to make them feel comfortable and feel beautiful on their special day. I will definitely be recommending her to others! - and she travels, even better!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Doreen did an amazing job on my makeup. It lasted the entire night and I got many compliments. She also traveled to my house on our wedding day which was super convenient! Thank you Doreen!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/31/2015

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Doreen is! She is a consummate professional who made me and my bridal party feel and look beautiful on my wedding day! Doreen is extremely timely in her response to emails and phone calls. She was wonderful at listening to what I wanted and assisting me in finding the perfect bridal look for my wedding. I planned my Youngstown wedding long distance from New York and Doreen was very accommodating to my limited time in town before the wedding, adjusting her schedule to meet with me at her studio for an evening trial and at my venue on the big day. I would highly recommend Airbrush Images Studio to anyone looking for a positive, professional and beautiful experience for their wedding or special event.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Alexis · Married on 05/30/2015

Doreen did an AMAZING job on my makeup and my sisters for my wedding day. She was very professional and very pleasant to work with. My makeup stayed on and looked beautiful until I washed it off. She made me feel so beautiful on my special day :)

Sent on 06/15/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/24/2015

Doreen did my makeup for my wedding and it was one of the best decisions I made. She was amazing, calming, and exceptional at what she does. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/23/2015

Doreen was great! I had a last minute person and she was very accommodating. I would defiantly recommend her!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Kristen · Married on 04/11/2015

Doreen was absolutely amazing. My makeup stayed on all day for my wedding, which was a big concern of mine.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Rachael · Married on 02/14/2015

Doreen is awesome. She is very knowledgable and will really listen to what you want. She is very professional and easy to talk to and her work is outstanding. I was hesitant because I do not live in Youngstown and could not do a trial but I had nothing to worry about. My make up was flawless and lasted all day. Doreen asked for a few pictures of things I liked and was able to replicate them beautifully to suit me and my wedding. My skin and eyes looked awesome in all my pictures. I could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Doreen did a great job on my wedding makeup-she was willing to begin early in the morning to accommodate our schedule and incorporated all of my requests and changes from the trial to the actual wedding day. She is dedicated to her work and I was so happy with her services!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Taikiyyah · Married on 08/30/2014

I LOVE Mrs. Doreen! She was great! She was able to fit me in her schedule under such short notice & I'm very thankful for that. She's so sweet. She also took her time & made sure I was satisfied with my look. I never wear makeup but I decided to for my wedding day on top of lashes & the airbrush looked fabulous!! It lasts all day! You barely feel like you have anything on at all. Just great! I received many compliments throughout the day! It's definitely worth it! Thank you so much Mrs. Doreen for making me feel flawless on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Airbrush Images Studio's reply:

So happy to be a part of your special day... the pleasure was all mine;)

Doreen and her assistant were both incridible! I was very pleased how how I looked the day of my wedding and my bridesmaids as well! The trial was simply amazing with Doreen as she took the time to get to know me and my likes and stidied the pictures I brought in as well as giving me tips and advice in areas I wasn't so sure about. She even assisted my mother and sister who are not big about wearing makeup feel at ease and look beautiful! She was very understanding with changes in needs and times and worked very well with my hair stylist. I would highly recommend Doreen and go to her again and again! She is amazing!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Caitlin · Married on 07/04/2014

Doreen was absolutely amazing! My makeup was flawless the day of my wedding, and I loved it! She made the experience so enjoyable and relaxing. Not only did she give me exactly the look I was going for, during my consultation she also pointed me in the direction of daily products that would be better for my skin. She was very flexible with times, and she traveled to me on my wedding day. I would recommend Doreen and Airbrush Images Studio to anyone!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Sandra · Married on 06/14/2014

Simply amazing artist and woman! I had no idea how beautiful I was. .lol....she made me feel like a princess. All of the women asked where I got my makeup done and I was very happy to tell them. Doreen has patience and worked around her schedule to be able to see me on relatively short notice. I would never go anywhere else. She will be doing my makeup for my next daughter's wedding...and every time I need to look amazing. Love this woman.

Sent on 06/26/2014

She did a fabulous job on my makeup, and did my makeup just the way I wanted it. Very helpful and does an awesome job at putting it on how you want it to look. It stayed on all day and still looked wonderful by the end of the night

Sent on 06/05/2014

Christina · Married on 12/07/2013

Doreen was great!! She worked with my schedule and was very flexible. My wedding makeup was gorgeous and it lasted the whole 14 hour long day!!! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Doreen was very professional and made me feel at ease. She is a very talented makeup artist and I was very pleased with the results. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2014