Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair Reviews

196 | Stamford, CT

196 Reviews for Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair

Laura · Married on 07/18/2009

My experience was extremely exciting!!!!!! I have never had my make-up done before and for a person that doesn't wear much at all, it came out very natural and beautiful. Donna is a very sweet and beautiful lady and it shows in her work. The happiest day of my life was shared with the two nicest people I could ever meet, Donna and her assistant Jeff. Jeff was so helpful, sweet and he kept me calm and laughing all morning! And may I say, Jeff is the best dog walker ever!!! He walked my dog and kept him calm too! Thanks Jeff! If you ever needed anyone to do your make-up on a day that is soooo important and feel comfortable knowing that you are in the BEST hands, It's Donna Puma. Oh!!!!! And she also gives you samples to carry with you to touch up your make-up during the day!!!! I Loved That!!!! Thank You Donna for helping make my day more Beautiful!!!!! You are the Best!!! And please keep in touch, you don't meet people like you to often.

All My Love, Laura
    Coldenham, N.Y.

Sent on 08/10/2009

Caitriona · Married on 07/17/2009

I would highly recommend using Donna for your wedding. Having read positive reviews about her work on Wedding Wire, I visited her for a trial air-brush session which was very reasonably priced, and my friends were very impressed when they saw the results later that evening. The make-up was very professional, but also l natural looking-which is what I had requested. It also lasted the night!
    I booked Donna immediately for the wedding and she was extremely flexible in her approach. She arrived in plenty of time, and worked with my mother, the bridesmaids, and last but not least, the bride! She was a calm presence in a flurry of activity-had a great sense of what suited our skin tone, and very open to suggestions what we may have had. When we got our proofs back, the make-up looked as good late at night as it did in the church-so what more could you ask for!

Sent on 09/10/2009

Robyn · Married on 06/27/2009

Donna Puma is wonderful! I am not one to wear makeup much at all, so I had to overcome my panic at the thought of wearing eye liner and blush -- something very important for your wedding day as I later learned. Donna introduced me to "bridal makeup" without making me feel like I looked like someone else completely. She made me look like me, only so much better! My eyes stood out from across the room to people at the wedding, and I've never had more compliments in my life.

Donna will get your look just the way you want it, and then some, and she'll go out of her way for you on your big day. I would recommend her to my very closest friends and family!

Sent on 06/29/2009

Meghann · Married on 06/19/2009

Donna was wonderful to work with for my wedding. She was very professional, and her fun personality made my experience even better. She understood exactly what I wanted my makeup to look like on my wedding day, and not only did it look perfect when she finished, but it lasted throughout the night.

Sent on 06/30/2009

Janet · Married on 05/23/2009

I needed a last minute make-up artist for my wedding, and I literally gave Donna 3 days notice. She worked me into her schedule and was very flexible with my needs. She did beautiful make-up for me, and she gave me extra stuff to touch up my make-up throughout the day. I looked great.

Sent on 06/30/2009

Valerie · Married on 10/04/2008

Donna was truly a pleasure to work with! Her service was of high standards. She was what i call the 3 P's: punctual, prepared, & most import professional. She did a fantastic job. i was so pleased with my make up, even my photographer commented on it. that should say something about her work. It is obvious she has had a lot of experience in the beauty industry. i would highly recommend Donna's services to anyone in need of a make-up artist and will definitely use her again in the future for my next occasion.

Sent on 07/09/2009

Kathy · Married on 00/00/0000

Donna Puma took care of my hair & makeup needs at the Fitness America Competition, when she was out here in 2015 & it was the most amazing experience, EVER! Wish she was on the West Coast more often~ Not only is she an exceptional artist, but an awesome woman, and so much fun to spend time with! I LOVED working with her & look forward to the next time that I am able!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

Thank you so much Kathy if we lived closer I would be your personal hair & makeup Artist!!! Your awesome xopuma

dijana · Married on 05/15/2015

I had my trial with Donna and Victoria today for hair and makeup and all I can say is WOW. They both did a phenominal job. I was stressing about finding a great makeup and hair stylist for my wedding as I have done a couple of trials at other places but walked out unhappy. Yes, I am very picky.. but I believe every bride should be. That is why I highly and strongly recommend seeing Donna and her hairstylist team (My hair was done by Victoria). They made me look better than I can ever image, what they did with my hair is definitely the "Wow" factor I was hoping and dreaming of for my wedding. The ladies are very courteous and professional and while working on me gave me beauty tips for the upcoming weeks before the wedding. Hate to be so vain but I have been looking in the mirror throughout the day and I really love the results. Thank you Donna and Victoria.. now I can rest assured I hired the most Awesome Makeup and Hair Stylist..

Sent on 08/24/2015

Donna and Victoria are awesome and so talented! They did a beautiful job with my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids hair and makeup. They both care so much and want you to feel perfect and be 100% happy; They will work hard to make thIs happen! The airbrush makeup is beautiful, but also keeps you looking natural or not too "done up" at the same time. I got a lot of compliments on both my makeup and hair! While I thought about having my sister do my hair and makeup on my wedding day to save money, I am happy that I decided to get it professionally done because it did make a difference! And my makeup stayed on and my thick hair stayed up all night long! I only wish they had come earlier on the day of because we ran behind, which was stressful. Overall, they are an awesome team and I'd highly recommend them to anyone! Plus, they come to you, which makes it easy! Thank you Donna and Victoria!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Jenifer · Married on 10/26/2013

Donna and her team did an amazing job. My bridal party and I all looked absolutely amazing thanks to their services. My makeup lasted all day thanks to the airbrushing and one hair stylist did the bulk of us in record time. Even redoing one of my bridesmaids hairstyles when she really wanted an updo instead of having her hair down. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Jenn · Married on 02/12/2011

Donna and her team were amazing on my wedding day. She did everything exactly as i wished. My hair came out Beautiful and stayed all night.. Thank you Samantha I would highly recommend her and her team !

Sent on 03/23/2011

Leticia · Married on 10/10/2009

As a african american woman, it is hard to find a make-up artist who will be able to meet all of your needs when it comes to having the perfect make-up done for your wedding day. Well that thought left my mind from the day I met Donna Puma. Not only is she professional, she also has what it takes to keep her Brides happy and relaxed. You will have nothing to worry about with this lady no matter what the occasion maybe. Take it from me I am a hard person to please and Donna left me with my mouth wide open on my wedding day. Thank u so much
    Love Leticia Glenn(very pleased bride)

Sent on 12/06/2009

Edna · Married on 02/28/2009

I can't express my pleasure with her work enough. She was an intergral part of my wedding. She did my family without forewarning. She was prepared for everyone and everyone looked beautiful. As a dark skinned women, I was very concerned if anyone would be able to accomplish the look I was going for. She had the perfect color for my complection that we fine tuned in my trial. She was in my bridal suite before me or my bridesmaids and she stayed until after the wedding for retouch for pictures and gave me a retouch kit for me throughout the night. Donna was awesome. I thank her for making my day awesome. I definately recommend her if u want professionalism , easy going and does a great job.

Sent on 05/29/2010

Pauline · Married on 09/10/2016

Donna is very talented. She has great energy and made all the girls makeup look beautiful.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Thank you !!

Donna was a great make up artist! So happy I chose her for my special day!!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Tania · Married on 08/07/2010

Donna is hands-down one of the best airbrush make-up artists for weddings. I can honestly only give her 5 stars out of 5. I gave her a 4 out of 5 for flexibility because she is that much in demand, you have to book her early! I hired Donna for my bridal make-up and she did the most amazing job. I still get compliments on my make-up from my wedding guests and people who view my wedding photos. My bridesmaids looked spectacular as well. I have had airbrush make-up from other providers and no one compares in terms of price and quality. I have recently moved overseas and I wish I could find someone as good as Donna. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who wants to look radiate and fresh on their wedding day!

Sent on 12/26/2010

britney · Married on 05/21/2010

Donna is extremely personable and friendly. She does an awesome job at makeup and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/01/2010

Molly · Married on 09/06/2009

Donna was great!

She did the makeup for me, my mother, and the bridesmaids. None of us wear a lot of makeup and she did a great job at giving us all a very natural look. We did the airbrush makeup and it lasted all day. My sisters have sensitive skin and didn't have any problems with the makeup.

She's also very nice and chatty and easy to get along with! I would certainly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup person!

Sent on 09/23/2009

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

Donna is great in any occasion something so big as a weeding day or night a simple night out with the girls my make up and hair always looks great she’s always available for me even on alast minute calls.

Thank you Donna for everything !

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kate · Married on 09/17/2016

3.5

As brides, you all know what a pain in the butt it can be to wait for a vendor to get back to you on scheduling anything. So you'll appreciate that Donna CALLED ME FROM THE HOSPITAL TO SCHEDULE MY DEMO. Seriously, she's that responsive.

And she does great work! I don't wear makeup day to day, so other artists wanted to cake me in goop and make my eyes look like a summer sunset over a smoldering bonfire. Meh, I'm not interested.

Donna kept me plain and simple -- my mother put it best. She said, "You look just like you, but fancier!"

A million recommendations! In all the crazy, you want someone you can count on, and that's Donna!

POST WEDDING UPDATE: Make sure you book enough time. We had 2.5 hours scheduled for three of us and ran late (by 30 minutes). Donna does amazing work, but could have been more focused on our schedule.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

Thankkkkk you so much you almost made me cry .. That was so nice can't wait to see you on 9/17/16 Xoxo puma

3.5

Donna really knows her stuff. She made me and my whole bridal party look fabulous!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Donna did an excellent job on my friends (bride)make up as well as mine. I can not believe how much she made my small almond eyes pop out. She really knew how to accentuate colors to make my green eyes stand out. She even put lashes on me which really added a nice natural touch. The make up lasted until morning! Donna was very helpful all around and had a great charisma!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Kat · Married on 09/14/2012

I had my trial make-up with Donna Puma during my quick trip to NY to find my vendors. The day of my wedding, Donna came to the hotel to do my make-up, I looked in the mirror and could hardly believe the glam looking back was me.

I was afraid it was too much, being I don't wear much make-up, but my maitron of honor who tells me like it is said otherwise along with multiple people. The make-up stayed on and those lashes, well they stayed on for days after! I like them so much will be looking into getting permenant ones at home in CA.

Thanks Donna for making me look like the princess every bride is!

Sent on 09/26/2012

bal · Married on 09/18/2010

After searching long and hard on websites for a beautician for my wedding day, I decided to go with "Beauty @ your door". They had excellent reviews and now I can confidently say all their reviews are accurate. From the moment I spoke to the team, I knew I was dealing with professionals. My beautician was already waiting at the venue for me before I got there and made me feel very comfortable. My wedding was taking place outdoors in bright daylight and as I had never had airbrush makeup done before, I was a bit nervous as I did not want to look caked-up. After a 5 minute chat about what I wanted to achieve, my beautician took about 45 minutes to apply my make-up and the results were phenomenal ! My skin looked flawless and my make-up was suttle yet very elegant. It was perfect! She knew just the right colours to work with. My hairdressers were friendly and did a great job too. I give "Beaty @ your Door" my highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/14/2010

Sharon · Married on 09/05/2016

Donna we loved meeting you!
    Thank you for everything you did for all three of us yesterday.We had so much fun with you! Our make up looked absolutely stunning!!. When we were all dressed and ready we felt amazing. I look forward to meeting you again for many more occasions.
    Sharon