Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair Reviews

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 3
Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 4
Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 5

laura · Married on 05/15/2010

Donna and Valerie were fantastic. She loves her job and it shows. She is so easy to talk to and very responsive to questions and concerns. She arrived 15 minutes before the scheduled time. I hired her to put on my wedding makeup as well as my 3 bridesmaids. We all wanted airbrush foundation and false eyelashes. Donna was not stressed at all - any additional requests were easily handled. Loved her!!!

Sent on 06/11/2010

Jeanette · Married on 05/08/2010

Donna was fantastic! She is laid back and not too heavy on the make-up. No one in my bridal party wears alot of makeup and Donna made us look like ourselves with a little glam!

Sent on 05/25/2010
  • I

Smita · Married on 04/24/2010

Donna and her hairstylist Maritza were fabulous to work with. Everyone's makeup and hair were perfect. They were both always on time and extremely efficient. Plus, she is incredibly affordable and accommodating. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a flawless natural look for their wedding day. I couldn't have been happier and I received TONS of compliments! They were great!

Sent on 06/01/2010
  • prosperous us

Anne · Married on 04/16/2010

Donna was excellent. I can't express my pleasure with her work enough. She was an intergral part of my wedding. She did my family without forewarning. She was prepared for everyone and everyone looked beautiful. As a dark skinned women, I was very concerned if anyone would be able to accomplish the look I was going for. She had the perfect color for my complection that we fine tuned in my trial. She was in my bridal suite before me or my bridesmaids and she stayed until after the wedding for retouch for pictures and gave me a retouch kit for me throughout the night. Donna was awesome. I thank her for making my day awesome. I definately recommend her if u want professionalism , easy going and does a great job.

Sent on 05/15/2010

Pina · Married on 04/10/2010

It was so great having people come to my house to do my hair and make up... what a stress free morning. They were all so great!!

Sent on 06/17/2010

Jackie · Married on 03/27/2010

Donna did an amazing job on my makeup. It made me look amazing as well as all of my bridesmaids and mother. My makeup looked great all night. We all love her she is a sweet heart and would continue to use her as much as I can find reasons for. Martiza was did an incredible job on my hair which stayed all night. I did not have any curls drop. I would highly recomend them.
    Jackie- a very pleased bride!!!

Sent on 04/07/2010
  • Alexia

Alexia · Married on 03/20/2010

Donna and Maritza came to my home to do wedding day hair and makeup. I did not know if I could afford to have the artists actually come to me on the day of the wedding, so when I met with Donna and Maritza for a trial, and saw the amazing work they do, I was so happy that I could afford their rates. They are so fun to work with and really made me feel special. All my bridesmaids loved their hair and make up. We all looked like movie stars!

Sent on 03/22/2010

Nancy · Married on 03/14/2010

Donna was professional, warm, fun and understanding -- AND the makeup job she did was beautiful!! It was a pleasure to work with her. My sister and sister-in-law also had their makeup done and were equally pleased with the results. I would HIGHLY recommend Donna -- she's terrific!

Sent on 03/28/2010

Priscilla · Married on 01/23/2010

Donna was great! Very professional yet still very relaxed and fun! The girls and I had a great time getting ready with her. I would definitly recommend her to anyone! The makeup lasts all night and i loved that I got a touch up make up kit!

Sent on 02/16/2010

Katie · Married on 01/02/2010

Donna was absolutely AWESOME to work with! She checked in with me often to see how I was doing! My makeup on my wedding day was gorgeous and my bridesmaids and mom looked breathtaking. Donna really cares about you as a person and wants to make your special day relaxed and fun! She is an amazing person and you will enjoy having her be part of your special day! Thanks for everything Donna! ;-)

Sent on 01/11/2010

Deborah · Married on 11/07/2009

Donna was awesome! She knew exactly what she was doing and made everyone look beautiful. the make-up lasted through pictures to the end of the reception! I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 11/09/2009

Lindsay · Married on 11/07/2009

Working with Donna was a pleasure! She did an exceptional job making all the women, from my grandmother down to my teenage cousin, look and feel beautiful. My bridal makeup was natural (you could still see my freckles), and yet enhanced all my features perfectly, and Donna really put everyone at ease, creating a fun, relaxed atmosphere while she worked. You won't find a better makeup artist!

Sent on 11/10/2009

amy · Married on 10/11/2009

Donna was able to spend the time needed at my trial to make sure that the makeup looked perfect for my wedding day. She is highly recommended.

Sent on 12/29/2009

Tobin · Married on 10/10/2009

Donna was amazing and fantastic! She got back to me immediately with answers to all my questions and a time to schedule a trial. Upon meeting her, I immediately felt comfortable and was confident that my make-up would be wonderful on our wedding day. Donna came through with flying colors in every aspect! My make-up looked amazing and didn't feel heavy at all. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2009

Shana · Married on 10/10/2009

I LOVED my makeup on my wedding day! The pictures look fabulous!!!

Sent on 11/12/2009

Jess · Married on 10/10/2009

Donna was amazing at my friend's wedding. She did all of the bridesmaids' make up flawlessly. She listened to everything I wanted & exceeded my expectations! My friend (the bride) looked so gorgeous and was so happy with her work. Donna also gave us all samples to touch up our makeup throughout the day so our looks lasted. When it's my time to get married I will absolutely use Donna's services for myself & my bridal party! 5 stars!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2009

Stacey · Married on 10/09/2009

Donna was wonderful. She was very accomodating the day of the wedding and everything else. Her prices were also very reasonible considering she came to us on our wedding day. She was fun and made me feel like a bride should on their special day. My 17 year old sister that never wears makeup had Donna do it for her and she looked very natural. I would highly recommend Donna for any event.

Sent on 10/18/2009

veronica · Married on 10/04/2009

Donna,
    Thank you so much for being a part of my day. You helped to make it even more special. If I had any concerns that day you weren't one of them. You stick buy your word in every sense.
    I will definately be calling in the future for other events.
    Thanks again.
    Veronica

Sent on 12/26/2009

Pamela · Married on 09/26/2009

Donna Puma is professional, friendly and outgoing. She scheduled time in advance to do a test run to acertain the best colors for my complexion. She kept us on schedule to ensure that I was ready for pictures and then followed with others in my wedding party. Donna is a charm and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/30/2009

Kim · Married on 09/24/2009

Donna made me look fabulous for my special day. I felt like a princess.

Sent on 12/18/2009
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 09/18/2009

Donna Puma was amazing! She was so nice and caring. I adored her! She was very laid back and did an amazing job on not only my wedding makup but my bridesmaids and my mother! We all looked fabulous! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!!!!!

Sent on 02/09/2010

Maria · Married on 09/12/2009

Donna is awesome. She is super personable and professional. She got right back to us when we first inquired about her services.

My mother and I had her do our makeup for my brother's wedding and she did a fantastic job. I highly recommend her and would definitely use her services again.

Sent on 09/22/2009

Paivi · Married on 09/06/2009

I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and I wanted a rather natural look for my wedding day and Donna did exactly that! I felt totally comfortable, got loads of compliments and was so happy! Donna was very flexible, responsive and even got me in touch with an excellent hair stylist when the one I had booked cancelled on me at the last moment..My 3 bridesmaids were extremely happy with their makeup as well. I can highly recommend Donna, she is a wonderful person and will make you look stunning! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/23/2009

Edita · Married on 09/05/2009

Donna did a wonderful job! Everything went perfectly! i highly recommend Donna's services.

Sent on 09/12/2009

Katie · Married on 08/16/2009

Donna was absolutely fabulous! She provided make-up services for myself, my mother, my aunt and my cousin on my brother's wedding day. Everyone commented on how flawless the make-up looked and it really did last all day and through the August heat. Donna was also extremely flexible on our meeting location. We give Donna the highest rating possible. I only wish that I had known about Donna when I got married 2 years ago:) THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/24/2009