Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair Reviews

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 4
Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 5
  • I

Isabel · Married on 06/22/2013

I am so happy to have worked with Donna and her team. From the multiple hair trials I had to the actual wedding day, Donna made me feel comfortable, beautiful and ready to wow my guests on my wedding. I had 8 bridesmaids, two moms and of course me to get hair and makeup done on the day of my wedding, and Donna knew exactly what time to get started so we were done in time. My mom, who has only gotten professional make up one time other than my wedding, was surprised at how natural it looked. And the make up stayed on all night! The hair was also super on everyone. Could not have been happier to have Donna there! Hopefully I can use her again for another event!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Alix and Phil · Married on 06/01/2013

Donna and her team were fantastic to work with and really made sure that me, my mother and mother-in-law, bridesmaids, and groomsmaids all looked beautiful. From the moment I first called Donna to the finishing touches on the big day, everyone was fantastic to work with. Jess and Jay were so willing to work with us to create the looks we wanted, even letting us send them photos of hair and makeup ideas in advance to make sure everything was perfect. Donna was enthusiastic throughout and really bent over backwards to make sure everyone was taken care of. I heard rave reviews from all my bridesmaids and groomsmaids and highly recommend Donna and her team to other brides!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Donna & Team were fabulous for hair and makeup! I knew I was in good hands from my first trial in Dec. Not only was my makeup and hair perfect on my wedding day, but so were my 8 bridesmaids, mom, aunts and cousins. Donna and team are perfectionists, reliable and the team you want for your big day.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Audrey · Married on 05/04/2013

Where to start! Donna and her team of girls not only made me look and feel beautiful but they brought so much fun and energy to an already amazing day. When I met Donna and Jess for the trial I immediately felt relaxed and comfortable .... Almost like I was hanging out with girlfriends I've known for years. They both listened to what I liked and the look I was going for. And because I was so unsure of what I wanted I ended up wanting to do another trail. That leads me to how flexible and eager to please they are. Donna and Jess quickly scheduled me in for another trial and really worked with me on pricing. My wedding party was up in the air about getting both hair and makeup done too - Donna REALLY went out of her way to make it possible for everyone. The day of every BM kept seeing her talent and one by one they all wanted in! I had a blast with Donna, Jess and their assistants and their professionalism really shinned the day of. I have never felt so beautiful in my life. I wish only the best for these fine ladies and would recommend them to anyone in the CT/NY/NJ area!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Jennafer · Married on 04/27/2013

Donna and her team did a WONDERFUL job. She even made it possible to she see me and my bridal party several times to be certain that everything would be perfect for my big day! She was very professional and really made everything work to fit my needs! Loved my makeup and hair! All the girls were super nice and ON TIME for our early early EARLY start the morning of my wedding! They were definately more bright eyed and awake then me and my bridal party which was greatly appreciated!!! Being the bride, the morning of the wedding was crazy and hectic and I was getting stressed, but Donna and her team were so calm and collected that everything was as smooth as it could be!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLS!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Nicole · Married on 04/19/2013

Donna is so wonderful! From start to finish, she pampered me and made me feel like a princess. When Donna was finished with me, I could not believe the transformation. Donna is so talented and she is amazing at what she does. Not only did I feel and look gorgeous the entire day, but I had the confidence of someone who knows they look like a million dollars. I am so grateful to Donna and I will continue to recommend her to all my family and friends!

Sent on 09/19/2013
  • User3205145 · 2+ years ago

Donna was excellent. She arrived to the hotel to do my makeup and my mother's makeup and then followed us to the venue for touchups for no extra charge. Her prices are super reasonable (especially compared to everyone else out there) She was fun and bubbly from the trial all the way through the wedding. You can tell that she really loves what she does. She was willing to help with everything including my static prone dress and my veil. She really went above and beyond.
    The makeup was great. Both my mother and I were worried that getting our makeup professionally done would make us look like we were overdone and not like ourselves. That was absolutely not the case with Donna. She did our makeup exactly how we wanted it. I especially loved my Mom's eye makeup. The makeup stayed on into the early hours of the night (the makeup was first put on in the late morning) One of my friends commented on how I looked like I freshly applied my makeup at around 11pm. Overall I had a great experience with donna and I would definitely recommend her for any special event or even a fun night out with your friends. Thanks Donna! You Rock!

Sent on 04/27/2013

Cristine · Married on 10/29/2012

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding. Donna and Rachel did my hair and makeup. I have to say I looked better than the bride!!! Donna was fun, friendly, and does beautiful makeup and Rachel does amazing updos. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Donna and her team are absolutely wonderful. All of the ladies in my wedding party had their hair and make-up done and looked great for my wedding day. I cannot put into words how grateful I am to have worked with such wonderful people.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Absolutely wonderful to work with. Did an amazing job!!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Fran · Married on 09/30/2012

Donna did a great job on me and my bridesmaids for my wedding. My makeup looked amazing and it stayed on all day and night! Everyone was commenting on how great the makeup looked. Donna was absolutely wonderful to work with and took everything I said into consideration. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her talent and working with her!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Fernanda · Married on 09/29/2012

Donna Puma with Beaty at your Door was fabulous. We just had my trial for hair and make up and they were great. I can't wait for the big day!!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Beth · Married on 09/22/2012

Donna and her team are amazing! I never wear makeup, so hiring a makeup artist for my wedding was scary. But Donna & her team are so relaxed and fun, we had a great time! PLUS the makeup is GORGEOUS! It looked natural, but glowing - like me, but *better*. People kept telling me how I was glowing! Plus it lasted - and I'm not kidding - over 13 hours! I was made up at 7am, and when I went to take it off that night at 8pm, it was STILL GREAT - not even eyeshadow creases! It was amazing. I can't give her or her team enough stars.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Donna is a very talented makeup artist, and she really wants you to feel like yourself in your makeup. She listens to your feedback, and if you want her to, she'll experiment and tweak until you're completely happy with how you look. My bridesmaids and I were all very happy with our makeup at my wedding! She also works with a very talented hairstylist, so she can offer the full package to be sure you feel absolutely beautiful for your special day!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Berayin · Married on 06/30/2012

Donna Puma did my make up on my wedding day, June 30th 2012. It was hot and humid and I was very pleased because my make up lasted all day. Donna Is very professional, reliable and flexible. She accommodated my schedule, listened and met all my needs. Although I did not sleep the night before, Donna made me look and feel so beautiful!

Donna also did my mom and daughter's make up and they looked gorgeous!

I highly recommend Donna Puma for all your make up needs! She's awesome!

-Berayin Espinal Rykert

Sent on 08/19/2012

Meghan · Married on 06/16/2012

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Donna. From my 1st trial to the wedding day, Donna went above and beyond. Not only was she my makeup artist but became a friend. My makeup lasted all day and night! Through hot, humid weather, hours of pictures, dancing and a few tears, not a spec was out of place. Donna did the makeup for me (the bride), my wedding party, my flower girl and the mothers. Everyone loved their makeup - which also lasted all day for everyone. The make up was natural enough to not look overdone or too made up, but bold enough to show up in pictures and make everyone look their best. Prior to the bridal party getting in the limo to head to the ceremony location, we had to walk through an area with a bridal shower going on (we were at a hotel so there were other events). Donna was booked on the spot for the bridal shower bride's wedding just based on how amazing we all looked!! I would highly recommend Donna to anyone!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Emily · Married on 05/18/2012

THANK YOU DONNA!! Donna was amazing from start to finish! She made me feel completely at ease and made me feel beautiful! My sister has problem skin, and Donna made her look so beautiful - my sister was blown away by what she could do with her airbrush makeup! She also traveled quite far to get to me, and I truly appreciate that! She has a great sense of humor and worked so well with me and my family. I received so many compliments on my makeup. The airbrush lasted me all day and night - I couldn't believe it! That's something you can't do with regular makeup. Thank you again, Donna - for everything. You're wonderful!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Rina · Married on 05/12/2012

Donna was wonderful! She did my airbrush makeup for my wedding on May 12th in Newburgh, NY. She originates in Stamford, CT where I live so I didn't have to go far for my trial, but then she traveled all the way to Newburgh, NY to my hotel room to do my makeup. Talk about door to door service! Her hair stylist, Lacey, was amazing also! I got so many compliments on both hair and makeup. I wasn't overly done-up, I still looked like myself but with their magic touch. They are both very professional and genuinely nice people. I felt like I knew them forever, like they were old friends, and most importantly they kept me stress-free. Not to mention, the price was very reasonable. I recommend Donna and Lacey to all future brides, or to anyone needing beauty services for that special occasion. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Leslie · Married on 05/05/2012

Donna did my make-up and my daughter's make-up for her Bat Mitzvah. We couldn't have looked better! We looked natural, yet glowing. I have recommended this vendor to many of my friends and they have all been happy! I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Renee · Married on 01/22/2012

Donna is so fabulous. I have had her do my make up a few times and she never disappoints. Whenever I have had Donna do my make up for my family pictures they come out so much better. I have tried other people in the area without the same success. She is always helpful, professional and wants you to be happy and if you ever want her to tweak anything she is completely accommodating. If I ever have a party to go to and want to look special I call her first and she never lets me down. My friends and family always notice when Donna does my make up because she is awesome! Love her! I recommend her to all of my friends whenever I can. Thank you Donna!!!

Sent on 01/24/2012

Christina · Married on 11/12/2011

Donna and her team are the best. They are professional and will make you look awesome.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Eleanor · Married on 11/12/2011

The make-up artist was very pleasant, professional, on-time and did an AWESOME job for my daughter's wedding back in Nov 2011. I being the mother-of-the-bride, my airbrush make-up was done also and I was extremely happy with the results. My youngest daughter and my grand-daughter both had their make-up done for the wedding and everyone looked so beautiful. Thank you Danielle!!

Sent on 12/22/2011
  • rabiah

rabiah · Married on 07/09/2011

The two most important things I learned when planning my wedding was that number one; everything is more expensive than you expect and two; it is critical to find someone you can rely on, especially when it comes to vendors. Luckily, I found Donna Puma and not only was she the most reliable vendor at my wedding, but my bridesmaids and I were blown away by how inexpensive her services were! When Donna went over prices with me, I was a little bit nervous that the end result wouldn’t be up to par with the price of the services, which was not the case! Everyone Donna and her team touched looked gorgeous and priceless! From bad experiences with prom and being in other weddings, I have always been nervous about makeup artists over doing it. But Donna created the perfect balance of enhancing my beauty with a great palette, while still making me feel like me, just the most gorgeous version of me I’ve ever seen. I have never looked or felt more beautiful, and I have to give a lot of that credit to Beauty at Your Door. Donna really contributed to my most fond experiences throughout planning my wedding to the day because of her attentiveness, flexibility, talent and most of all kindness. I loved talking to her on the phone and through email, because she always sounded so enthusiastic, so thoughtful and excited for me and my special day. Donna and Sam also really made our trial special and fun from the music they were playing to the mimosas they served us! I couldn’t wait to do it again on my special day with all my best girlfriends. I can’t recommend Donna more to my fellow brides, mothers and bridesmaids out there. I just wish I could get married all over again, or at least have another excuse to use her services!

Sent on 12/07/2011

mina · Married on 07/02/2011

Puma did my makeup for my wedding. She made me feel comfortable and at ease. She is professional and great at what she does. I was very happy and she made me look beautiful.

Sent on 07/20/2011

Michelle · Married on 05/28/2011

I can't say enough nice things about Donna, Samantha, and Valerie, who helped me and my attendants (including our flower girls) with hair and makeup on my wedding day. I have never, ever looked better. Just ask my husband! I changed my hair on the day because of the heat, and Samantha did a beautiful job; I liked it even better than my trial hair!! She was also extremely patient with the little ones. And Donna has done my makeup twice now, and I loved it both times. Completely different looks too!! Valerie even helped my girls shaped their brows! Talk about full service!! They were all really sweet, fun, warm people; I felt comfortable in an instant. All in all, a great team and I am thrilled they were there for my on my big day.

Sent on 06/01/2011