Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair Reviews

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 3
Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 4
Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 5

Becca · Married on 11/01/2014

Donna and Lacey were perfect for my wedding day! They did hair and makeup for 7 bridesmaids, a bride, 2 mothers and 2 grandmas.... everything came out perfect. I highly recommend both of them for your future event!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Hsiao Chui · Married on 09/21/2014

Donna and Victoria are very experienced and lovely make up artist and hair stylist to work with. Donna was very flexible with my last minute engagement of service. They are very professional and provide great suggestions the type of hair style and the color for my make up that will go well with my gown. Everyone at my wedding love my hairdo and natural airbrush makeup! Most importantly, the hairdo and makeup lasted for the whole day and night especially after a lot of dancing at the wedding reception.

Sent on 09/26/2014

What can I say? Donna saved me! I called her 3 weeks before my wedding and she just made it happen! Not only was she on point - my hair and make up was so nice that I had people talking about it days after the wedding, I felt like a celebrity! All I remember hearing that day is, "you look stunning", couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 10/09/2014

Heather · Married on 09/20/2014

Thanks to Donna and her team for working with my bridal party and I to make us look fabulous on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Emma · Married on 08/30/2014

She did a great job on all the bridal party's makeup and was kind while doing it. Everyone looked and felt amazing!

Sent on 09/02/2014

I cannot say enough about how fantastic Donna and Victoria were for my wedding day! I had the pleasure of working with Donna, who did my makeup for my friend's wedding last year. Her pricing for makeup could not be beat, and she was very accommodating. My bridal party loved her and all of them looked flawless on my wedding day. She did the Mom's as well and both loved how her makeup made them feel young and beautiful. At the last minute I had to switch my hair stylist for the wedding day, and Donna was fantastic with getting a girl on board to do all the wedding hair for the bridal party and myself- Victoria was absolutely wonderful and everyone's hair came out beautifully. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup and both stayed amazingly through hours of photos and dancing! I would highly recommend Beauty at Your Door to any and every bride out there!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Sasha · Married on 07/12/2014

Donna came to my hotel and my boyfriend said how gorgeous I looked! She made me feel and look a princess ... Everyone complimented me at the wedding .. You won't go wrong if you hire Donna !!!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Megan · Married on 06/01/2014

Donna and her team made it so effortless to coordinate my wedding day. All of the girls in the wedding party were thrilled with the way their hair came out! Very professional and responsive to all of my needs. Thanks again!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/31/2014

I highly recommend Donna & her team!!! She was so accommodating and flexible but at the same time very professional and quick to respond to any questions or requests.

I had a garden party wedding at my parent's house and she and her hair artist (Victoria) spent a majority of the day getting ready with us and we had a blast!!! They both did an amazing job, both my bridesmaids and I felt as though they looked at our inspirational photos and made our vision a reality effortlessly. Donna even went out and bought makeup just for me because I wanted a unique look that she had never done before, and then she gave my the makeup to keep because she said it looked so gorgeous on me! I loved having these ladies as part of my wedding day and Donna's rates are extremely reasonable.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Kim · Married on 05/30/2014

Donna did my make up for my wedding day and I looked amazing!! She did such an amazing job! She made sure I was comfortable and taken care of in the mist of the chaos on the morning of my wedding. Donna also did make up on my bridesmaids and mom. They also looked amazing! She is funny and has a great personality. I recommend Donna to any person going to an event and will definitely use her again!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Debra · Married on 05/17/2014

I have worked with Donna on several occasions, the most recent being my daughter's junior prom. Donna is amazingly flexible and responsive; she managed to fit us in on short notice and has never let us down. She arrives on time, completely organized, and manages to tailor the makeup to each girl's style and vision. She did my daughter's makeup and two of her friends, and each one looked and felt gorgeous! Donna and her team of expert hairstylists are true professionals, and fun to work with! I would highly recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Donna Puma is incredible. Because of my job, I can't have an internet presence, and being that I was traveling to town late, I wanted no drama. "Just get the job done.." I told Donna. "Call me when you get into town," Donna said. I did. I went right to her place...she did a quick trial run, listening to exactly what I wanted and providing me with photos to guide me. I loved the look; me but better...and natural. Donna was great with feedback, on the day of the wedding I said, "more eyeliner, less lashes.." she didn't miss a beat, it was done like a pro. My mom is a CEO type. Donna did her make up the day of as well. My mom said she never looked better (Donna kept her off my back too) and my mom looked fabulous, compliments all night. Donna did a fantastic job for me as well, a whirl and a spin of a brush and I was done; she did what it takes me ten trips to the tanning salon to get. Absolutely go with Donna if you want no drama, someone who is on the ball and someone who makes it about you, not a photo for her gallery like so many others. For professionalism, having my back and delivery as promised, Donna you are incredible, A+.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Allison · Married on 11/02/2013

I was just married this past weekend and couldn't have been happier with Donna and Rachel. Donna made my bridal party and I look perfect. Rachel did great hair on all of us who all of course requested different styles, not making things easy. They were professional and also a lot of fun to be around! I would highly recommend using Donna for your wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Heather · Married on 10/18/2013

I hired Donna and her team for my make-up and hair for my wedding. Donna is great to work with and I really enjoyed my time with her. My bridal party and I all loved the outcome of her work.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

Donna and her team did hair and make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, and both mothers. I had 8 bridesmaids, but they made it through everyone quickly and did a beautiful job. I LOVED my make-up and hair. I completely trusted Donna to make me look/feel beautiful. I told Donna at my trial that I still wanted to look like myself, but better. She absolutely accomplished that. I felt absolutely beautiful and comfortable at the same time. My hair and make-up lasted all day and night through plenty of wind during photos and dancing at the reception. I recently got some of the photos back and my make-up looks stunning in the pictures. I highly recommend Donna!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Donna is phenomenal, she is someone you can trust to get the job done, and done REALLY right! She is reliable, trustworthy, has a great personality and a natural talent for working with make up. Even after my hair trial I still wasn't sure what to do with my hair and her hair girl Lacey really came through and made my hair beautiful and exactly how I wanted it to be. Donna also knows how to keep everyone in line when there's too many cooks in the kitchen and really listens to your needs and wants when you are overwhelmed in the moment. I can't say enough good things about her work and I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone from the get-go. My good friend whose wedding I was in even used her after coming with me for my hair trial because she was THAT good. If you want to feel and look beautiful on your wedding day and know you really are with someone you can trust, go with Donna - seriously.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Kunjal · Married on 09/22/2013

Donna did great job for make up. Her hair stylists also gave me great updo. She is very friendly. Everyone loved the make up and hair do. Thanks Donna

Sent on 09/28/2013

Sara · Married on 09/21/2013

When I first reached out to Donna, I knew immediately that I had to have her. She responded promptly to all of my e-mails, which for a nervous bride was HUGE! When I had my trial I couldn't get over how much fun she made it. I knew that she would be great to have do my make-up on my special day. I wanted her and her stylist to feel like part of the bridal party, and they certainly fit right in and made us feel comfortable. I have a diverse group of friends and family, and Beauty at Your Door cared for their individual needs. I planned my trial around my engagement photo shoot and sadly it rained on that day. Not just a light rain, but torrential down pour. I was so bummed out and didn't have a backup photo shoot planned, so we continued our shoot in the rain. My make-up stayed perfectly in tact the whole shoot, and even after! I knew that no matter what the weather was on our wedding day, my make-up would be beautiful. Donna also offered to stay until after the ceremony, so that she could touch up my hair if it got ruined taking off my veil. Donna and the hair stylist were very accommodating. My hair was more than I had hoped for and stayed in place all night long. If you are looking for a make-up artist and stylist to come to you on your special day, I highly encourage you to reach out to Donna Puma. She will add to fun of getting ready and make you feel totally at ease!

Laura · Married on 08/31/2013

I was searching for someone to do my makeup for my sisters wedding and came across Donna's page. She has such great reviews and I was planning this close to the date so I decided to whim it. I couldn't have been more happy. She made my makeup look natural yet gave me that cat-eye look. I had people asking me where I got make-up done. I definitely recommend going to her!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Donna provided me, my mother and my step daughter with flawless airbrushed makeup and hair up dos. We all we transformed from 3 people who dont wear makeup that much to 3 divas! She was on time, friendly and chatty, which helped bring my elevated stress level down.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Donna transformed me (mother of the groom) from a plain Jane into a beautiful movie star. Donna is an extremely talented make-up artist - she asked me a few questions, and got it right the first time. Her hair stylist, Rachel, worked hard to exceed my expectations as well. The hair and make-up lasted the entire wedding. The bridal party all looked gorgeous as well. Thank you Donna!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2013

When I met Donna I just knew she would be fun to have around on my wedding day. And she was! Besides the fact that she and her hair stylist made me, my mother, my mother-in-law and my bridesmaids all look absolutely gorgeous, Donna went above and beyond. When she arrived at my house she helped my mom tie ribbons around cake pop favors. She brought me champagne and called for us to get some music playing while we got ready (note to brides: make a wedding day mix!) And after spending all morning with me and my bridal party, Donna even trekked up to my reception to touch us all up post-ceremony for no additional cost. Now, looking at my photos, I can't believe how beautiful I look. She did such an amazing job on my makeup I look like a celebrity. I wish I had more occasions to get my makeup done because I would love to look like that on a more regular basis.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Alexandra · Married on 08/10/2013

Donna and her team provided the highest level of service at reasonable prices. More than that, they helped to not only make myself and wedding party beautiful but helped us have a good time and certainly calmed my nerves. I would highly recommend Donna's services and I plan to use her in the future for big events.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2013

Donna is the best!

Donna was an absolute sweetheart throughout our wedding journey. My family and friends raved about all of our hahttps://www.weddingwire.com/shared/Rate?vid=eea6e893808b3b2a#ir/make-up! Furthermore, she has fantastic rates! During the morning of your wedding day, you want everything to go perfectly and Donna's humor and talent ensure all will go well. I felt like I had another friend by my side. She is truly spectacular.

Words cannot express my gratitude to Donna and her team for not only making my hair/make-up look stunning but for always making me feel like a beautiful bride!

Thank you, Donna!!!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Katrine · Married on 07/13/2013

Donna is the absolute best make up artist out there! She is so much fun, makes everyone feel so comfortable and of course most importantly she is absolutely perfect when it comes to makeup. She made my skin look flawless with her airbrushing, I didnt even think it was possible for my skin to look like that! The makeup was exactly what I wanted - not too much, it just perfectly enhanced my natural look. She really listened to me and did what I wanted, unlike so many people out there that do what they themselves would like instead of listening to the customer. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Donna!!!!!! You're the best!!!