63 Reviews for Air Brush Faces

Makeup Trial (12)
On-Site Hair (11)
Eye Makeup (11)
Consultations (10)
Wedding Party Makeup (10)
Natural Makeup (9)
Group Services (8)
Contour Makeup (5)
Licensed (4)
Blowouts (3)
Textured Styling (1)

Elisa and her team were absolutely incredible. She was easy to work with and very fast response times. Even when emails would get lost in a million other things, she would follow up with another email or phone call to make sure we got it all coordinated! Day of, she and her team were prompt and efficient. She built in extra time for touch ups and any changes necessary and I couldn't have been happier with the final results.

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/31/25, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elisa and her assistant did a great job on my hair/makeup, as well as the hair/makeup for my mother and bridesmaids. Elisa worked with me to create a unique look that was perfect for my day. She asked for input early, and helped me to create my dream look.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/11/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Elisa and her hair stylist made getting ready for the wedding FUN and relaxing. We had a small wedding party, only two mom's, two bridesmaids, and of course, the Bride. They came to our venue, Antrim 1844; they worked quickly and the results were astounding. Some people did not even recognize us mom's! (The others were so beautiful already that Elisa's make-up just made your jaw drop.) None of us are make-up wearers or big on hairdo's, and Elisa was subtle yet so expert that we did not feel strange and painted, just pretty. Her stylist was a magician, and I think may have changed a few lives. Elisa kept hovering for the afternoon as we got dressed, touching us up to make sure everything was just perfect. I rarely write reviews like this, but any of you out there looking for wedding, prom, or fancy party services, you really must choose Elisa.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing work! Elisa is the absolute best!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elisa and her team were wonderful! From the trial alone I knew that my hair and makeup was going to be perfect for my wedding day. Elisa took her time and really listened to what I wanted and perfected my look. We had to start getting ready really early in the morning on my wedding day and Elisa calmed all of my nerves and showed up right on time and was able to get my hair and makeup done along with all of my bridesmaids and my mothers. Everyone looked stunning! My hair stayed in place all day and into the night and my makeup was flawless all day, I didn't even have to touch anything up throughout the day! Even my photographer commented how well my hair and makeup still looked late in the evening and said it made his job so easy! I am so happy that I chose Elisa's services for my big day, she's a wonderful person and is so talented! Thank you Elisa!

Profile Picture Corinne, 5/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elisa and her assistant provided hair styling and makeup for my entire bridal party and myself. They are both incredibly talented and made all of us look and feel beautiful. They also arrived early and finished ahead of schedule. Elisa is very sweet - she even painted my nails for me! I highly recommend Air Brush Faces to all DC/Maryland brides.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elisa and Aimee did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! As an older bride, entering my second marriage, I wanted to embrace my age and life experience while still looking my best on my wedding day. Elisa took the time to talk with me, provided the trials that I needed to test certain looks, and delivered all that I asked for on my wedding day. My sisters, mother, and other family members were delighted with their hair and makeup as well. Elisa took great care of us and delivered an individual look that made each woman and girl from age 10 to 87 feel beautiful and special. I highly recommend Airbrush Faces for weddings and special occasions!

Profile Picture Carol, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Elisa and Lana are wonderful to work with. Both are extremely professsonal, detailed and talented! I would recommend to anyone!! It was my pleasure getting to spend the day with these two. Thank you for making me and my bridesmaids beautiful for my big day!

Profile Picture Jehan, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

After a lot of research, I reached out to Elisa because her prices were very reasonable (when so many others in the area seemed outrageous) and she had a lot of impressive variety in her portfolio/social media pictures. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish. She is so personable and makes you feel very comfortable through the whole process. She was flexible through my indecision about my wedding-day hair style and ended up giving me the soft, romantic look of my dreams.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elisa and Lana were super easy to work with, and have so much talent! They were incredibly professional and flexible with my bridal party's hair and make-up choices, and each girl looked gorgeous! I would recommend Air Brush Faces to any and all brides - allow Elisa to make your wedding vision a dream come true! Thank you, Air Brush Faces!

Profile Picture Erica, 3/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elisa was wonderful to work with! She did such a beautiful job on my make up and my bridesmaids. It was a great experience, and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elisa was amazing and paid close attention to details. She made sure I was happy and set with beautiful hair that lasted through my entire wedding day. I strongly recommend her! Me, my mom, my mother in-law, and my bridesmaids were all stunning!

Profile Picture Shaina, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elisa did my hair and makeup for my wedding and it turned out stunning! She and her assistant Lana also did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and my mom and everyone looked beautiful! They were prompt, professional, friendly, and very easy to work with!! I highly recommend Elisa and her team!!

Profile Picture Lauren , 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If I could give Elisa more than 5 stars, I would. She is amazing! She was professional, on time, responsive and does wonderful work! I had gotten sunburned on one of my arms about 1 month before my wedding. I wrote is a an email freaking out about how to fix it and she researched it for me (Jergens self tanner btw) and put my mind at ease. I changed how I wanted my eye makeup the day of the wedding and she totally pulled it off. My mother had a bruise over her eye on the day of the wedding and you couldn't even tell. I loved my hair and makeup, it lasted all day without an issue. She's incredible! My favorite thing about her was her calm demeanor, she makes you feel so comfortable! I would hire her again in a second!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

You can’t go wrong with Elisa! She is funny, warm and a consummate professional – a welcome addition to my wedding day morning routine! I can’t convey how happy I was with my make-up as the bride. She took what I wanted from a series of pictures and made it happen... flawlessly! I didn’t have to worry about a thing when in her hands, which is what every bride deserves. My mother and mother-in-law loved her. Be warned: You'll want to take her home with you!

Profile Picture Sara , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Makeup

Elisa was wonderful to work with. She was always immediately responsive to my emails and communications. During our first meeting we discussed several options which would work with my extremely curly hair and not against it. During the hair trail she experimented with several options until we found one that pleased everyone. For the wedding day we had 5 women for hair and make up to be done at our house. Elisa and Amy arrived early and were right on schedule with everyone. We even had one person arrive 45 minutes late but they still managed to work the schedule to get everyone done in plenty of time. Everyone was gorgeous. My make up was just enough, not over done and the updo was soft romantic. Elisa stayed with me for the first 2 hrs at the venue to touch up after pictures and right before the ceremony. She was simply great and so easy to talk to and work with. I would not hesitate to use her again. Thank you so much for everything!!

Profile Picture User6911509, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Working with Elisa has been nothing short of amazing! She was so sweet and provided excellent customer service from the moment I contacted her until my wedding day this month, when she did updos and blowouts for myself, my family and bridesmaids. She responded to emails quickly, provided ideas when I was trying to figure out what bridal hairstyle would suit my wedding dress and personality, and was so friendly. Her kind, easygoing attitude helped make the wedding day so fun and relaxed. On top of all that, she's so talented! She was able to do beautiful updos for myself and my bridesmaids in a timely manner, several of whom had very thick and/or curly hair. You need to book Elisa for your wedding!

Profile Picture Abegail, 10/14/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

The hair was lovely and everything was just perfect! We are really thankful for Elisa and her help in making my day so special!

Profile Picture User7953973, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elisa was fantastic! She was always quick to answer any and all questions I had, she even made an adjustment in the time we would need her services without any trouble at all! The day of the wedding she was early and we were ahead of schedule.

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Elisha was wonderful. She did exactly what we asked of her and did a fantastic job. Highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Maria, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elisa and Lana did a fantastic job on hair and makeup for me and for various members of the bridal party. Before she starts asking about your hair and makeup she wants to get to know you a little bit and that’s wonderful. She really does care and it felt really positive to have her with us on the wedding day- like a friend instead of a stranger. She helped us figure out a schedule for hair/makeup so that everyone was done early and there was no stress.

She did an awesome job on the varieties of hair- from my mother (70 years old) to my niece (11 years old) everyone looked beautiful! My airbrush makeup looked great and stayed put all day. I had an heirloom veil that was extremely heavy and had no way to attach it. Elisa worked with my mother and me to figure out the most secure way to hold it- but still have my hair look nice when we took the veil off. That was what everyone was most nervous about but the day of the wedding it worked perfectly! We felt very lucky to work with someone so talented and kind, and even more lucky that she was willing to help with our unique request.

Profile Picture Janis, 7/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

Elisa did an amazing job of making all of my ladies absolutely stunning for my wedding! We had 12 services to be done and she got us done early and we looked amazing! All of our hair and make up lasted throughout the day. Would definitely recommend and would definitely hire her again!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elisa and her assistants Lana and Alexa helped make my daughter's wedding day perfect. The bride and all our girls were stunning. And the moms as well had our hair and makeup done. I am now looking for reasons to employ Elisa again, we enjoyed the process so much! Not only is her work superlative, she is experienced, friendly and professional.
So much fun. I will try and attach a photo of the bride and bridesmaids because mere words don't do justice. Highly recommended. I will be calling Elisa soon for my next occasion.

Profile Picture Eileen, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was this past Saturday at Stone Manor in Middletown, MD. It was the perfect day and part of what made that day so perfect was having Elisa and her team there to do hair & makeup for me, my mom, my mother in law, and my bridesmaids! We had a pretty big group and Elisa, Lana, and Alexis gave each of us unique attention and service. Everyone looked beautiful. Elisa was professional, kind, and highly skilled with both the hair and make up. Her good attitude made getting ready an even more pleasant experience!

I also would like to especially commend Alexis on the make up team for going above and beyond by staying around for photos to do touch ups after the inevitable tears and sweat of the day!

From the planning perspective, my mom did most of the planning since I live in California. I called Elisa once or twice to ask her some questions. She was very responsive and helpful via both phone and email.

Thank you! If I did it all again, I would choose Elisa and her team again.

Profile Picture Lucy, 7/8/17, 1 Review