46 Reviews for Air Brush Faces

Contour Makeup (5)
Licensed (4)
Blowouts (3)
45 Air Brush Faces Reviews

Elisa was wonderful to work with! She did such a beautiful job on my make up and my bridesmaids. It was a great experience, and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elisa was amazing and paid close attention to details. She made sure I was happy and set with beautiful hair that lasted through my entire wedding day. I strongly recommend her! Me, my mom, my mother in-law, and my bridesmaids were all stunning!

Profile Picture Shaina, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elisa did my hair and makeup for my wedding and it turned out stunning! She and her assistant Lana also did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and my mom and everyone looked beautiful! They were prompt, professional, friendly, and very easy to work with!! I highly recommend Elisa and her team!!

Profile Picture Lauren , 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If I could give Elisa more than 5 stars, I would. She is amazing! She was professional, on time, responsive and does wonderful work! I had gotten sunburned on one of my arms about 1 month before my wedding. I wrote is a an email freaking out about how to fix it and she researched it for me (Jergens self tanner btw) and put my mind at ease. I changed how I wanted my eye makeup the day of the wedding and she totally pulled it off. My mother had a bruise over her eye on the day of the wedding and you couldn't even tell. I loved my hair and makeup, it lasted all day without an issue. She's incredible! My favorite thing about her was her calm demeanor, she makes you feel so comfortable! I would hire her again in a second!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

You can’t go wrong with Elisa! She is funny, warm and a consummate professional – a welcome addition to my wedding day morning routine! I can’t convey how happy I was with my make-up as the bride. She took what I wanted from a series of pictures and made it happen... flawlessly! I didn’t have to worry about a thing when in her hands, which is what every bride deserves. My mother and mother-in-law loved her. Be warned: You'll want to take her home with you!

Profile Picture Sara , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Makeup

Elisa was wonderful to work with. She was always immediately responsive to my emails and communications. During our first meeting we discussed several options which would work with my extremely curly hair and not against it. During the hair trail she experimented with several options until we found one that pleased everyone. For the wedding day we had 5 women for hair and make up to be done at our house. Elisa and Amy arrived early and were right on schedule with everyone. We even had one person arrive 45 minutes late but they still managed to work the schedule to get everyone done in plenty of time. Everyone was gorgeous. My make up was just enough, not over done and the updo was soft romantic. Elisa stayed with me for the first 2 hrs at the venue to touch up after pictures and right before the ceremony. She was simply great and so easy to talk to and work with. I would not hesitate to use her again. Thank you so much for everything!!

Profile Picture User6911509, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

The hair was lovely and everything was just perfect! We are really thankful for Elisa and her help in making my day so special!

Profile Picture User7953973, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elisa was fantastic! She was always quick to answer any and all questions I had, she even made an adjustment in the time we would need her services without any trouble at all! The day of the wedding she was early and we were ahead of schedule.

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Elisha was wonderful. She did exactly what we asked of her and did a fantastic job. Highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Maria, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elisa and Lana did a fantastic job on hair and makeup for me and for various members of the bridal party. Before she starts asking about your hair and makeup she wants to get to know you a little bit and that’s wonderful. She really does care and it felt really positive to have her with us on the wedding day- like a friend instead of a stranger. She helped us figure out a schedule for hair/makeup so that everyone was done early and there was no stress.

She did an awesome job on the varieties of hair- from my mother (70 years old) to my niece (11 years old) everyone looked beautiful! My airbrush makeup looked great and stayed put all day. I had an heirloom veil that was extremely heavy and had no way to attach it. Elisa worked with my mother and me to figure out the most secure way to hold it- but still have my hair look nice when we took the veil off. That was what everyone was most nervous about but the day of the wedding it worked perfectly! We felt very lucky to work with someone so talented and kind, and even more lucky that she was willing to help with our unique request.

Profile Picture Janis, 7/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

Elisa did an amazing job of making all of my ladies absolutely stunning for my wedding! We had 12 services to be done and she got us done early and we looked amazing! All of our hair and make up lasted throughout the day. Would definitely recommend and would definitely hire her again!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elisa and her assistants Lana and Alexa helped make my daughter's wedding day perfect. The bride and all our girls were stunning. And the moms as well had our hair and makeup done. I am now looking for reasons to employ Elisa again, we enjoyed the process so much! Not only is her work superlative, she is experienced, friendly and professional.
So much fun. I will try and attach a photo of the bride and bridesmaids because mere words don't do justice. Highly recommended. I will be calling Elisa soon for my next occasion.

Profile Picture Eileen, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was this past Saturday at Stone Manor in Middletown, MD. It was the perfect day and part of what made that day so perfect was having Elisa and her team there to do hair & makeup for me, my mom, my mother in law, and my bridesmaids! We had a pretty big group and Elisa, Lana, and Alexis gave each of us unique attention and service. Everyone looked beautiful. Elisa was professional, kind, and highly skilled with both the hair and make up. Her good attitude made getting ready an even more pleasant experience!

I also would like to especially commend Alexis on the make up team for going above and beyond by staying around for photos to do touch ups after the inevitable tears and sweat of the day!

From the planning perspective, my mom did most of the planning since I live in California. I called Elisa once or twice to ask her some questions. She was very responsive and helpful via both phone and email.

Thank you! If I did it all again, I would choose Elisa and her team again.

Profile Picture Lucy, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Elisa and her assistant, Lana, on my wedding day! Her services were very affordable, and she was very easy to work with. I loved my up do and make up at the trial, and Elisa took my feedback and made everything even better on the wedding day! My bridesmaids all brought photos of the styles they wanted an both Elisa and Lana were able to replicate them perfectly. Thanks again Elisa and Lana!

Profile Picture Rhea, 7/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Elisa was amazing to work with! We did a hair and make up trial a few months before my wedding to plan out my look so she could know exactly what I wanted. The day of the wedding, Elisa and her assistant Lana were on time and very professional. They did an excellent job with my hair and make up and the hair for my bridesmaids. I would definitely recommend Air Brush Faces!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elisa and her assistant Lana were absolutely stellar throughout the whole process. From the beginning, Elisa was warm and super accommodating. When I changed my vision about the kind of style I was looking for with my wedding hair, she got me in for a second trial, just to make sure we got it right, and she really listened to me about what I wanted (and delivered it!). She also was super flexible with allowing two of my bridesmaids to change their mind about the services they were getting, which took a load of my shoulders as the bride! On the day of, Elisa and Lana arrived a few minutes early and worked efficiently and effectively, and we ended up being ahead of schedule, so there was zero stress! Throughout the whole process, Elisa had great advice for makeup application and skin care (things I definitely needed some help on!), and it was so much fun to talk to and work with her - she ensured that my girls were happy and that I looked awesome. She even gave me the lipstick she had used, so that I could touch up throughout my wedding - not that I had to use it much, my makeup held up even through the tears, sweat, and kisses!

Highly recommend. Thank you, Elisa and Lana!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/23/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elisa and her team are absolutely amazing, I am not saying this in a I just got married and I love everything kind of way, I am a very harsh reviewer because I want other people to have a good experience not something with a glowing lens because I am happy right now. I have anxiety and get worried about details and Elisa was super responsive and caught it day of that I was worried about timing and she was really there for me during the getting ready process. I also had a major change in my bridal party (A friend got sick and couldn't come) and she was also really responsive and flexible about that. On top of all of those aspects that make Elisa and her team amazing was the fact that my make up was seriously on point. I looked great and so did all of my bridesmaids and the moms. Elisa's team did some of the hair for my party as well and they all looked great! no pins fell out everything was perfect.

Use them!

Profile Picture Maddie, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elisa was wonderful . She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I could not have imagined a more perfect experience!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elisa was amazing. I reached out to her to do my makeup and she responded immediately and we set up a trial date. The trial went very smooth and she did everything I wanted perfectly. I booked her quickly after the trial because she did such a fantastic job.

Profile Picture User6724392, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elisa provided hair and make up services for a Barmitzvah that I recently attended. She arrived early and her services were amazing and everyone was thrilled with their results. I would highly recommend Elisa for any future events.

Profile Picture Pat, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elisa and Lana did a terrific job working their magic! She made us feel so comfortable and was personable and professional at all times! She took everything we showed her and copied it for our styles- we felt so good on that special day and will certainly hire her again!
She was quick to respond to any questions, told me exactly what would happen and eve allowed us to come to her house at 7am !
Thanks for helping us celebrate a wonderful event looking our best!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elisa and Lana are amazing! They both are so nice and do a wonderful job with making you feel comfortable. Lana (Elisa's assistant) did my makeup and Elisa did my hair. They both did such a great job. I recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Devin, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elisa and Lana both worked on my family and I, and they were both wonderful. Very personable and made us all very comfortable. Lana did my hair and make up and I couldn't have been happier. We're looking forward to our next event to go back to them!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of having my makeup done twice my Elisa. Two totally different looks, and both were amazing! Elisa is professional, fun, and extremely skilled in her craft. I highly recommend Air Brush Faces!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/8/17, 1 Review