Aimee Rossi Photography Reviews

65 | Naples, FL

65 Reviews for Aimee Rossi Photography

Amy · Married on 04/21/2013

My husband and I were married in Vero Beach in April 2013, and we both agree that Aimee Rossi is the most fantastic wedding photographer. Even though she is based in Naples she traveled across Florida to our venue location for our wedding. She has awesome ideas, great vision, a fun and sweet personality, is very professional and puts a lot of thought into her work. She always replied to my emails right away, usually in only minutes. She went above and beyond to make my wedding photos turn out fabulous. She was my most flexible vendor by far - very accommodating and up for working with my ideas. I love how excited she is about her work! I can't wait to work with her again in the future. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Matt · Married on 04/20/2013

Amazing!! She was such a fun photographer to work with! I would recommend her to anyone... She had creative ideas and also listened to me for the pictures that I wanted! She sent us a sneak peek and they blew my mind, I can't wait for the Cd...

Sent on 05/10/2013

Carmen · Married on 01/26/2013

Aimee is a wonderful photographer. We had so much fun taking pictures and capturing great moments!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Alicia · Married on 08/04/2012

Aimee does very beautiful work. Our shots of the two of us before the ceremony were amazing!

I would recommend Aimee for sure.

One thing and this is on the Bride, make sure you create a list of the shots that are important to you and give to Aimee before the wedding.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Sarah · Married on 08/01/2012

After many hours of research we came across Aimee's website and were instantly inspired by her particular style.
    We'd been turned down by other photographers after we'd requested a minimal package, no one seemed to want to accommodate for an intimate wedding.
    Enter Aimee! She was immediately prepared to personalise a package for us, which was so refreshing. All of the details of the package were organised via email as were all of our communications due to us being a couple living in the U.K. Together we negotiated a contract by the end of February 2012 for our destination wedding August 2012.
    Aimee turned up to my room early to start the photography on the day of the wedding. We enjoyed 4 hours of perfect company with Aimee in total. She captured every moment superbly! Even my father's expression when he first saw me in my dress!
    Aimee was familiar with our location and knew how to enhance our photos with the spectacular back drop of the hotel grounds and the breathtaking sunset! The whole reason we went for Aimee was for the sunset pic's she'd already taken for other clients. In our opinion; her speciality.
    Throughout the evening Aimee captured every moment perfectly. I was worried she'd run out of ideas for photos as we were a small party, but no. She'd utilised every moment and these were reflected in the finished product. Excellent detailed photo's of every moment!
    Luckily she arrived early, Mum and I had a job getting me into my dress and finding the hook up for my train... An excellent bridesmaid too as well as photographer.
    All in all, great value for money, very flexible and professional. Aimee was not only a perfect photographer but an all round lovely person to have at our wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2012

Aimee you are the best photgrapher ever! We loved working with you and looking at the pictures you have sent have taken us right back there to our wedding day and all the happiness that surrounded us. Thank you for capturing our day exactly the way we saw it! Your ideas are beautiful

Sent on 08/10/2012
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2012

If anything could have gone wrong the day of my wedding it did. My heel broke, My limo broke down, the wrong flowers got ordered for my Arch, and to top it off it rained all day when my wedding was going to be outdoors. Aimee Rossi was so good at just letting things go with the flow and making sure she still got all the shots she needed. She went above & beyond her services and made me feel so at ease with everything going on around me and even though it was raining outside she got creative and we were able to get a few family pictures outside that turned out amazing! If you are looking for a photographer that is on time, has a creative eye, organized and a lot of fun to work with I highly recommend Aimee Rossi and her team.

Sent on 06/06/2012
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 03/24/2012

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! She was a blessing she captured everything we wanted and more. We highly recommend her to anyone. The value and quality were wonderful! Thank you so much!
    Stacy and Jordan

Sent on 05/09/2012

Beth · Married on 01/14/2012

Aimee did a wonderful job for us and the photos are beautiful. We have had many wonderful comments on our wedding pictures as she captured the beautiful sunset and the different colors in the sky and background.

Sent on 02/13/2012

Jeanette · Married on 12/30/2011

Aimee is my absolute favorite!!!! We started off with Aimee during my husbands two week leave from Iraq, we wanted to take pictures so he could have some to take back to Iraq while he finished his tour. they were completely stunning!!!! We loved every single picture she took of us, they were absolutely flawless. She took her time, payed attention to the details, she was really able to capture "us" and there's not a single person who sees those photos that doesnt say "she really captured the love you all have" 6 months later we contacted Aimee for our wedding reception, once again pure perfection! since then we have been stationed in ft Riley, KS and we hope to get the approved time to come down to do our one year shot with her! If your looking for a photographer, let your search stop here because Aimee is the best there is hands down! I promise you, you'll be glad you did

Sent on 07/23/2012

Krystle · Married on 12/11/2011

Aimee is FABULOUS!!!! If you are truly wanting an amazingly talented photographer who captures the sweetest of moments, you have to hire her!! Her creativeness amazes me, and my pictures came out absolutely beautiful. Even better, I had my entire wedding cd only two weeks after the wedding! Talk about customer service!

Sent on 03/29/2012

Danielle · Married on 12/13/2009

Aimee is not only extremely talented, she also is a complete joy to work with!! My pictures were better than I could have anticipated and Aimee caught every emotion of that day! I still look through them in awe. Best decision we made was using Aimee Rossi Photography!!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Pat · Married on 04/13/2018

Aimee was wonderful in accommodating a small wedding for our military son and his fiancee with very little advance notice. Her photography is amazing, as is her personally creative and professional approach. We are so fortunate to have found someone who could produce such a beautiful product during a very hectic time. Thanks, Aimee!! You go , Girl. The passion you express in your chosen career can only be rewarded in the future of your business. (Petie)

Sent on 04/28/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/30/2016

Easy to communicate with and our pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Amy R. · Married on 04/18/2020

Etremely Disappointed

It makes me sad to have to leave this 1-star review. We had originally booked Aimee for our April 2020 wedding. Unfortunately, the country was under complete lockdown due to COVID-19 and we were unable to have our wedding- we were required to postpone. We rescheduled for January, 2021 and asked Aimee if she was available and she had a previous obligation so she declined. Once we had determined that she was unable to photograph our new date, we asked for our deposit back. Mind you, we had never met in person, she simply reserved a date for us. Aimee told us that she would not refund out $500 deposit. I was completely shocked by this response. We had never even met, she had done nothing for us. She reluctantly budged and refunded us half of our deposit after multiple emails pleading back and forth. I understand the pandemic was tough on everyone, but this situation was extremely unprofessional. I would not recommend this photographer not because of her skills (because we never even got to see her work), but because of her morals and poor customer service ethics. I thought she would have some heart and understand our situation, but clearly I was wrong.

Sent on 01/23/2021