Ahania Photography Reviews

Saint Paul, MN
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Kristi Married on 06/01/2011
    The pictures were amazing! Aja has been our family photographer for the past couple of years and not only is she professional, kind, easy-going and hip but she has a great sense of style which really shines through when you see the end product from her camera lens. I can't say enough about Aja and Ahania photography other than we are huge fans!!!!
    Elisabeth Married on 08/11/2009
    I hired her for Engagement photos and we had an absolute blast!!!! Not only are the photos BEAUTIFUL! But she was fun, she talked about our ideas and made them come to life - and the best shots were the ones she shot when we weren't looking... She's fantastic and has a lot of talent!... so we hired her again for the wedding!
    Alyssa Married on 08/06/2011
    Working with Aja was an absolute joy, she always replied to ALL of my e-mails, met with us multiple times in person and was always full of ideas. We knew from the first meeting that she was serious about photography and would put forth her best effort for us. She even took the time to explore my church and possible outdoor photo locations before the wedding! After my sisters wedding photos were not at all what she'd hoped for I knew I had to pick someone I could trust that wouldn't break the bank! Wedding photographers are expensive and Ahania Photography is competitively priced, especially for the quality of services.
    I was fortunate to recieve a complimentary photo shoot and my husband and I did a "trash the dress." The photos turned out perfect because of her relaxed personality that allowed us to feel comfortable, and of course her talent too!
    Karin Married on 06/21/2008
    She was awesome - Very laid back and easy to work with. When she shot our wedding she was just starting out, but we still LOVED our photos! :)