36 Reviews for AGodshalk Photography and video

36 AGodshalk Photography and video Reviews

Tony’s is very professional . His prices are excellent

Profile Picture Linda, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tony was such a pleasure to work with! He was extremely attentive to everything going on, and captured every unique and special moment for us! The pictures turned out wonderful! I would highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great experience working with Tony. He was awesome from beginning to end. He did a great job of preparing us for the event so we knew what to expect from picture point standpoint. He delivered on all our expectations and I think he did it for a tremendous price that stayed within our tight budget.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I were beyond happy with choosing AGodshalk Photography for our wedding photographer! Anthony was great to work with leading up to our wedding day, along with on our wedding day. He was very flexible, especially the morning of our wedding day when my bridal party and I were running late for pictures. Anthony had a lot of different poses and ideas for us while taking pictures which we loved! His professionalism the day of the wedding was excellent and even though we only had Anthony as our only photographer he never missed anything. He was always there to take a picture and kept his eye out for candid shots! Our pictures turned out great and choosing AGodshalk Photography was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Wedding Portraits, Albums, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

A top priority for my wedding was finding a photographer that I loved and who was cost-effective. Tony was one of the first wedding vendors I booked. After our first meeting, I looked no further and booked him immediately. As our wedding day got closer I was unable to spend as much time on the wedding planning process as I would have liked, due to managing a bakery during the start of our usual very busy wedding season. Tony asked all the right questions to ensure that he captured every single picture we had ever dreamed of. He made my fiancé and I feel SO comfortable - something we were both a bit nervous about. The theme of our wedding was comic books and food trucks. It was a very non-traditional wedding and I had an image in my mind of how I wanted the day and the pictures to turn out, and we could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out. Tony did an amazing job and he caught all of these amazing moments some of which we didn't even remember because the day was filled with so much activity. He gave us everything we wanted and more, and now we can reminisce on our wedding with absolutely breathtaking photographs! Our wedding was truly so special and magical and I can feel it all through his work. Our photos are thoughtful and natural and capture who we are together. I HIGHLY recommend Tony for your photos if you're looking for a genuine, talented and artistic photographer!

Profile Picture Turquoise, 3/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tony was great to work with and reasonably priced. He was very flexible and worked with our wants and needs. We were extremely happy with the outcome and would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Serena, 11/25/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

Tony was so professional! I am extremely pleased with how my wedding pictures came out! I couldn't have asked for anyone better!!!!!

Profile Picture Paige, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tony was fantastic! From our first meeting until I met with him to collect our CD of pics, he was so accommodating. I would highly recommend him to anyone for any occasion. He posed us for some pics and the rest of the time we didn't even know he was there.

Profile Picture User6925864, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

He was very professional. The pictures turned out great. He took some of our ideas and did them, he also had great ideas of his own.

Profile Picture Matt, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anthony was a great photographer. He made me and my wife feel so comfortable, he was warm and friendly. The pictures he took were incredible too! He had such an attention to detail in the photos, making sure my wife's dress looked perfect before taking every picture. He made our day so special and he has the best prices by far and the quality is easily better than the others. Stop looking for other wedding photographers because he's the best.

Profile Picture User4889034, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We got some very good pictures of every aspect of the wedding. I ran a little late so I didn't get some that I wanted but that was my fault. We had a great experience with this photographer.

Profile Picture User5242300, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tony was excellent! Very professional and courteous. Great value for the money!

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I searched for a wedding photographer. We came across AGodshalk Photography and what Tony had to offer was perfect for what we needed. The value for the service we needed was awesome. Tony was very professional. We were very confident in our decision to go with AGodshalk Photography and we were not disappointed. We would definitely recommend AGodshalk Photograpy. We would be glad to use AGodshalk again in the future.

Profile Picture Robin, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tony was great! We had such a terrible experience with the photographer for our engagement photos that I was very anxious about hiring a photographer for the wedding. Needless to say I was overjoyed with Tony! From the beginning, he made everything simple and easy, he took so many photos it's hard to choose my favorite! Tony took every photo I requested and was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Marita, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tony was excellent. I can't say enough. He was very professional, patient and flexible. We had a non-traditional wedding (Halloween themed) and he was just as excited about our theme as we were. We also had some challenges which he took on with no issue. Tony is very reasonably priced and easy to work with. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Dawn, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tony was fantastic to work with! His photos are gorgeous and his services are VERY reasonably priced. My husband and I both hate taking pictures but he made the whole process so simple. He was very patient while everyone fixed their hair/makeup/dresses/tuxes before and after the ceremony, and he was great with my nieces and nephew. He is very organized and professional which was a HUGE plus because I'm a go with the flow kind of person and I need someone to keep me on a schedule. I'll be recommending Tony to all my friends and family from now on!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tony was excellent. I received many compliments about him throughout the night. He was excellent at organizing the pictures and getting them done beautifully in a timely manner, leaving us lots of time to enjoy ourselves as well!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tony took all the "mandatory" photos, but also LOTS of others! Was the utmost professional throughout the whole event (ceremony & reception), the proofs turned out fantastic, and the price he charged was reasonable! HAVE already recommended Tony to others I know are getting married!!

Profile Picture Tracey, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We started our search for a photographer months before our wedding. After meeting with several other photographers and then Anthony from AGodshalk Photography, we knew we had found our photographer. Anthony was very accommodating to us regarding meetings and phone calls to get everything set up. He had great communication with both myself and my wife. We loved the way he presented us with all of the options for our pictures, albums, and even the option to get a video made of our big day. His prices and multiple packages were very reasonable when compared to the many others we met with. Anthony (Photographer) and his college Brian (Videographer) were both very professional and they knew best how to capture our day from the best angles. Both Anthony and Brian knew the best way to get great pictures and angles for the video but they also took our many requests for other angles, pictures, and other shots that we wanted and we were both very pleased with that. We couldn’t have been happier with the way everything turned out. We both would highly recommend AGodshalk Photography to anyone looking for a great Photographer for their big day.

Profile Picture Thomas, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Anthony (Tony) Godshalk was such an essential part of our wedding day so choosing the BEST photographer at the most reasonable price was crucial. Myself as well as my now husband did our homework and compared many vendors to AGodshalk Photography however, to our pleasant surprise AGodshalk Photography consistently came out on top as the best vendor and we could not be happier with his services. Tony was extremely professional,very personable and extremely down to earth. On the wedding day you (the bride and the groom) are so busy getting ready and rushing around it is next to impossible to LIVE IN THE MOMENT and THIS is where tony with AGodshalk Photography comes in. His job (which he does very well) allows you to look back at your wedding day and relive each moment!! Tony truly has a talent with photography and this definitely shows through his work. Tony was able to capture every single important and fun moment of our special day. Tony allows the bride and groom to focus on their wedding while he takes care of capturing the most important and memorable moments. Both my husband and I are so incredibly grateful for the outstanding services provided by Tony and we could not be happier with our photographs. The packages that AGodshalk Photography offers are amazingly priced and incomparable to other vendors. Going with AGodshalk Photography was one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our wedding and we could not be happier with the services provided. Definitely would HIGHLY recommend this photography service provider!!!!!

Profile Picture lauren, 12/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tony of AGodshalk Photography did an excellent job of capturing all the special moments of our special day. From our first meeting, he was friendly and professional, curious about us and looking to get insight as to what our style and expectations were. The day of the wedding, he made the most of church garden and grounds to create both playful and intimate photos. He was very patient and sensitive in working with relatives who were in wheelchairs or had other limitations. Beyond our "punch list" of what we wanted photographed, he also captured those unexpected moments that made each wedding special. We were very pleased with the results, and we recommend AGodshalk! Great experience, great photos, great value.

Profile Picture User3716223, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AGodshalk Photography is a wonderful company. Tony is professional and passionate about his work and making your event memorable. He is thorough, covering all that you ask for and more. He is funny and down to earth, so feel comfortable letting him know what you need. Not to mention his pricing is out of this world! Once my family and friends saw the pictures, they were amazed at the extraordinary quality. Tony's technical eye gave us fabulous magazine quality pictures. He captured special moments that we are now able to cherish forever. Thank you Tony for making our wedding day so special. We appreciate your services as you are truly a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tony did such an amazing job on our wedding day 4/21/12!!! We are so happy we used him : ) He was able to make time around our busy schedules to sit and answer our questions. He was very professional and on time for all appointment including the wedding day. Tony was very relaxed and funny which made us calm down and enjoy they day. He took all the photo's we asked for without hesitation and also gave great directions. The images turned out great and we couldn't be more happier.

Tony's photograph packages are unbelievable. You get so much for such an awesome price!!! We purchased the highest plan which included a videographer (Brian) who did an amazing job on our wedding video. I'm so glad we did this. It was like reliving the day all over again. Especially when it flies by so fast.

We were so thrilled by Tony and Brian services, we recommend them to a family member who is now using them for their September wedding. We also made sure to feature Tony and Brian in the Philadelphia Inquirer for a job well done!

Tony/Brian thanks for being such a big part of our day and letting us relive those moment through the photos and video.

Best Regards,
Katie & Nick Murri

Profile Picture Katie, 4/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married May 15th, 2010. I found Anthony Godshalk through the internet. We got married in Pa but we live in South Carolina. He was very understanding and worked with us long distance. He was very helpful leading up to the wedding and I couldn't be more happy with his performance the day of the wedding. He took his time, took tons of pictures for us. He took every single thing we asked him to and discussed before the wedding. He was very punctual and stayed till the end. He caught ever moment you would want to remember perfectly. His prices were way better than anyone else I looked at and he had looks of stuff for us to look at prior to booking him. My album just posted and I was so happy with all the photos. I can't wait to get our album. I would highly recommend him to any bride. He helped make our day perfect. Tina and Dustin Riccardo

Profile Picture Tina, 5/15/10, 1 Review