Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop Reviews

200 | Milwaukee, WI

200 Reviews for Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop

Melissa · Married on 09/20/2014

AMAZINGLY beautiful cake and it tasted even better. at least a dozen guest said it was the best wedding cake they ever had! We will be using aggies cakes for all our events!

Sent on 09/30/2014

The cake was outstanding and the customer service was amazing! My husband who does not like cake just loved Aggie's cakes! They made our dream wedding cake and we were able to stick to our budget.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Patty · Married on 09/20/2014

Our wedding cake was the most beautiful, moist, flavorful of any ANY where!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Aggie's Cakes is definitely one of the best places to get a wedding cake. The cake was designed beautifully and just how I wanted it to look and was also delicious! Debbie did a great job! I loved it

Sent on 10/21/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/15/2014

We went to Aggie's with an unusual design for our wedding cake. Deb was extremely excited to try it and never once tried to get us to change what we wanted. The final product was not only beautiful and exactly what we wanted but also delicious!! We got so many compliments on both the design and taste!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Telisa · Married on 07/19/2014

I absolutely loved the services; I would highly recommend :)

Sent on 10/17/2014

if I could give Aggie's 500 stars I would! They have the BEST cake in Milwaukee at the best prices. They did my sister's wedding cake, her sister-in-law's cake, and my wedding cake and the quality has always been amazing. They have a wide variety of flavors and fillings. Their butter cream frosting is seriously the best I have ever had (and I am a typical chubby Wisconsinite I know my way around a cake).

Sent on 08/17/2014

Loveleen · Married on 06/28/2014

Aggie's cakes are beautiful, delicious, and really make the main focus of the event (the grand cake) an eye-popper. My son's 1st birthday party theme was 'cute cars' and they really did a phenomenal job of making the cake exactly how I pictured it. Debbie is amazing to work with and always very thorough. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 07/30/2014
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/07/2014

We ordered a red velvet cake with cream cheese inside for our wedding, it was amazing cake! We will definitely visit this bakery in the future to try their other goodies!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Great price - most delicious cake we tried in the whole Milwaukee area!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Joanna · Married on 11/02/2013

I can't recommend Aggie's Cakes enough! Their bakery is the cutest thing, they are ALWAYS busy, which I think speaks very highly of them. They wouldn't be so busy if they weren't amazing, right? Debbie was awesome to work with, she took my verbal description of what I was thinking of, drew a sketch, and the cake on our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Looks aside, it was DELICIOUS. Best cake I've ever had at a wedding, or probably anywhere. My maid of honor lives near Aggies and has since ordered like 6 cakes from them... So delicious. Don't hesitate, book Aggie's!! Bonus - they give you a fresh new cake on your 1 year anniversary :)

Sent on 12/12/2013

Chelsea · Married on 09/28/2013

The cake was delicious and they had no problem creating exactly what we were envisioning!! Amazing!!

Sent on 10/10/2013

I was really happy with our cakes! I couldn't decide on just one so I actually got one two-layer cake and three smaller single round cakes in all different textures. They were simple and beautiful and delicious! The staff there was patient and listened to all of my requests and executed them perfectly! My cake table was almost my favorite thing at the whole wedding :)

Sent on 11/06/2013

Aggie's Cakes made the cupcakes for my September wedding. They were AMAZING! We got so many complements from our guests on how good they were. We ended up with more leftovers then anticipated so we were eating cupcakes for about a week later, but even on day 3,4,5 they tasted great and weren't stale.

When we went in to meet with them, they were great at listening to our needs and what we were looking for. Aggies is known for their large cupcakes so I think the ones they made for us were not a size typically found on their menu. It was awesome how they were willing to work with and accommodate us.

I would highly recommend Aggies for any cake or pastry needs!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Angie · Married on 08/31/2013

Aggie's bakery provided our wedding cake and pastries for our recent wedding. When we walked into the reception area and seen our cake, we couldn't believe how beautiful it looked. Our vision was executed exactly how we had imagined. We also had a variety of pastries for our dessert table and our guests enjoyed both the cake and desserts so much. Delicious and beautiful...what more can you ask for!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Jenny · Married on 08/16/2013

Cake was beautiful-just perfect. I worked with Aggies from 2 1/2 hrs away and they got it just right. Not only was it beautiful-many compliments from our guests! It was moist and tasted wonderful as well. Go for the raspberry or strawberry filling! You won't regret it!!!

Sent on 08/24/2013

We had an amazing experience with aggies. My groom got to pick our cake and all the ladies were so shocked at this cake he had planned. A week before they didn't have the right info but made sure our cake turned out amazing. It was the best thing ever walking in on our wedding day and seeing this amazing cake that left us speechless.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Aggies has been a family favorite for many years so there was no question who was going to do our wedding cake. It turned out to be amazing and I couldn't have asked for it to taste any better. The staff is extremely personable and I felt like their favorite client. I totally suggest the red velvet cake, it is mouth watering.

Sent on 08/15/2013
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 07/12/2013

We had talked to numerous cake vendors and sampled their cakes through the many wedding showed we attended, but the attitude, friendliness and overall responsiveness we received from Aggie's is what sold us. Not to mention their cakes are delicious! Every other vendor we talked to I felt did not want to help us or didn't answer our question or couldn't provide us with what we were asking (which wasn't much). We decided to go with a smaller cake and just have sheet cake in the back the the rest of the guest. Aggie's had no probably doing this unlike some vendors and did not charge us more or the same as the actual cake. They were also very responsibly priced in comparison to many other vendors. They also do not charge you for their samples unlike many other vendors. We also ordered mini lemon meringue pies which they made no question and were awesome. I will be ordering from them again just great quality a true family owned business that has been around for years now and still producing great quality!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Stacy · Married on 06/01/2013

My husband and I loved our wedding cake and we highly recommend Aggie's Cakes. Debbie was so easy to work with and we were so pleased with how gorgeous our caked looked in the space. The confetti cake with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting was also insanely delicious. I've never had a better wedding cake!

Sent on 07/09/2013
  • User2721997 · 2+ years ago

My cake turned out stunning, I loved every detail that Aggies Bakery did. The cake turned out exactly how I imagined it, I think it was actually better than I imagined! I kept getting so many compliments from my guests telling me how wonderful the cake tasted! I would definetely recommend Aggies to anyone looking for a reasonably priced and exceptionally great tasting cake for any event!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Not only did we have the most beautiful cake but it tasted even better!!

Sent on 05/03/2013

These rolling on the cake matched my daughter's dress to a T! It was a beautiful And delicious cake! Beyond expectation!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Best cake ever! Taste great, looked great! They made my dream cake a reality!!! Thank you so much for all your help!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Kristi · Married on 01/28/2012

The cake turned out beautifully and tasted great. The consultant we worked with at our tasting was absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 02/10/2012