Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop Reviews

200 Reviews for Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop

• Michael

Michael A. · Married on 11/10/2018

Delicious!

Our wedding cake from Aggie’s was delicious and perfect! The staff was great and easy to work with. Our tasting provided a large sampling of great flavors to choose from. Our 4-tier cake was as beautiful as it was delicious. We also get to go back for a 1-year anniversary cake instead of freezing the top. We’ll be back before that multiple times as we weren’t able to make it out of the tasting with stopping for 3 bags of fresh bakery. Thank you, Aggie’s!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful work and EXTRA affordable!!

Our cake was beautiful and SO delicious!! We had looked at a couple other places but for the amount of cake we ended up with the price was AMAZING!! Everything went so smoothly from the tasting to delivery!! All our guests still talk about how good it was!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/12/2018

Will return to Aggie's for any future bakery needs!

Aggie's bakery provided us with our wedding cake and delicious cupcakes for our fall wedding! I will return to Aggie's for any of my future bakery needs for multiple reasons:

1) Easy to work with.
    They were very responsive to emails and were able to accommodate our last-minute desire to pick up our wedding cupcakes the night prior to our wedding instead of morning of!
    2) Great variety in flavors & design.
    Schedule a taste test....you'll be sold immediately! Aggie's bakery has some delicious choices available! For this purpose, focusing on the wedding cake/cupcakes specifically....we went with a marble wedding cake, cupcakes included a marble, chocolate with raspberry filling (my FAVORITE), white, and red velvet. Our guests raved about the dessert and many asked if we had gotten enough for them to indulge in another!
    3) Sweet staff members.
    In our many stops into the shop (taste test, writing up a contract, paying for our desserts, pick up) we never had a negative experience with the staff. Everyone was a joy to interact with. :)

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Yumm wedding cake

We had a great experience with Aggie's for our Wedding cake. It looked just like we wanted and had the right flavors. We enjoyed our own top layer which had cheesecake :)

Sent on 09/19/2019

Brenna · Married on 09/08/2018

Delicious!

Aggie's was great to work with for our wedding. They were always responsive and helpful and the flavors of the cakes were delicious, the fruit fillings were so fresh, and the options and flexibility they offered really helped make picking out our cake and dessert options so easy.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

Delicious and beautiful wedding cake!

Aggie's Bakery made us absolutely delicious wedding cakes! We got a three tier showcase cake and two half sheet cakes for our ~160 guest count rather than one giant tiered cake to save some money. This also allowed us to get three different flavors of cake, which was a great way to offer variety to our guests rather than just a traditional wedding cake flavor. My now-husband had the crazy idea to try carrot cake with lemon curd filling instead of the typical cream cheese filling when we went in for our samples and it turned out to be a super delicious, unique flavor that we used as one of our sheet cakes. Try it out! I brought in a photo of a cake with henna-style piping for our Indian wedding and Aggie's recreated the look really well. Overall great cake, great decoration, and no complaints!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

Delicious Wedding Cake Flavors

The cake tasting was great, Aggie's offers a good variety of flavors. Aggie's offered advice on how big of a cake platter to get and overall my wedding cake was amazing!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Holly · Married on 07/21/2018

Aggies was very easy to work with. I booked them about a year before our wedding with Debbie. When it came time to finalize the details (numbers, delivery, etc..) Abby was the new contact and she didn't miss a beat. Cake arrived on time and looked exactly how it should have. We had marble cake with raspberry filling and marble cake with cream filling, HIGHLY recommend the raspberry filling!

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 07/21/2018

We couldn't of chose a better place to make our cake. It was super easy to make an appointment for cake tasting. My Fiance and I went and they were extremely friendly. The appointment was with Abby and she made it super easy for us. All the cakes were super delicious. We got many compliments on our wedding cake. It was exactly how I wanted it. Simple yet beautiful. I truly recommend this place for your special day!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Cassidy · Married on 07/19/2018

My husband and I love our sweets table and cake. It was AMAZING and all of our guests were so happy with their treats. Aggie's Bakery was so easy to work with and provided us with us beautiful desserts and we could not be happier with the results. We would recommend them in a heartbeat. Thank you :)

Sent on 07/23/2018

Angie · Married on 06/01/2018

Best Cake!

We couldn't be happier with our cake from Aggie's! They took my drawings and brought them to life on our gorgeous cake. Their dedication to my dream cake was amazing!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Marisol

Marisol · Married on 05/26/2018

Cake was exactly how we wanted!

Everyone was very professional & great! The cake design came out exactly how we wanted! Amazing job!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 05/18/2018

Our Amazing Wedding Cake!!!!

My husband and I got married May 18, 2018 ♥️ We had chose Aggie’s for our wedding cake because out of the bakeries we had visited their cake tasted the best when we went for cake tasting plus their prices couldn’t be beat! They had many selections we got to choose from and every tier of our 4 tier cake was different! They made it so easy! On the day of our wedding they delivered the cake with no issues! We were constantly getting compliments about how amazing the cake was during the reception! People were saying it was the best they had ever tasted! We were very pleased with everything Aggies has to offer and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Excellent cake! We had a 3 tier cake with chocolate/raspberry, tuxedo (chocolate/vanilla) and red velvet. The cake was beautifully made and we received so many compliments on how yummy it tasted! And Abby was very helpful and responsive throughout the process. Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Alison · Married on 12/30/2017

We worked with Debbie to get the donuts and small cutting-cake for our wedding on December 30th, and it was a fantastic decision! We met with her twice before the wedding day and she was so helpful in determining what decisions would work best with our wedding theme. She was so great and answered all of the questions we had, and they were extremely affordable as well. On top of all of that, it was the best cake I've ever had (I don't even like cake-hence the donuts)! Thank you so much, Debbie!

Sent on 01/20/2018
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 12/16/2017

Debbie was awesome to work with, straight to the point and makes the best cake I've ever tasted. She was accommodating of our request for a small cake due to vendor restrictions, and did not treat us any different than a person asking for a 400 person cake.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Both of my wedding cakes turned out beautifully, thank you!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Sydney · Married on 09/16/2017

I love love Love Aggies!! The cake was delicious and it was beautiful! I won’t go to another bakery!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2017

Debbie was wonderful to work with during the wedding process. She worked with our ideas and created a beautiful cake that matched all of our requests. We didn't want to cut into it! The cake was delicious and we received many compliments from our guests. We had such a great experience with her and with Aggie's bakery! I would recommend this bakery for any event!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Everyone raved about how amazing the cupcakes were. We did a small 20 person cake for the head table and then cupcakes for everyone else and that worked out perfect. We were able to order just as many as we needed and not have a million pieces of cake left over (never a bad thing). They responded to my emails right away or at least within a business day. Really happy with them. To help tell the cupcakes apart, they put a sprinkles on one flavor and something else to the other ones to help distinguish them. PS: everyone at our wedding at the Red Velvet Cupcake first if that tells you anything.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Christine · Married on 11/12/2016

I really enjoyed the tasting experience, which gave me a good sense of what our actual wedding cake would taste like. We sampled plenty of flavors from the most common, to some out of the ordinary. Also had a nice quiet room, a cup of coffee and plenty of pictures to look at for ideas on how we want to design our cake. We were given plenty of time to make decisions and feel very confident we will have a great cake on our wedding day. Aggie's cakes all look beautiful, we're so excited!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Meredith · Married on 10/22/2016

Debbie was on-the-spot ready to make our dessert! We had a 2 tiered cake and 2 sheets of pumpkin pie and apple crisp for our guests! It was perfect! The cake was fluffy and moist, and the desserts were delicious!! I'm definitely coming here again even just for a donut!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Best cake us or our guest have ever had! The cake was the one thing that I had no idea of what I wanted as far as design and it was stressing me out. However, going in for my tasting was the best and most stress relieving experience of the planning process. After looking at my pinterest boards and hearing about the vision for the wedding, the drawing that they came back with was better than anything I could imagine. And, the real like cake was even better! It was a work of art that I hated to cut into, but glad I did because it was DELICIOUS. Moist, rich, and everything else a cake should be! Definitely a memorable wedding cake!

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Dee

Dee · Married on 09/10/2016

Working with Aggie's was wonderful! My mom and sister both used Aggie's for their wedding cakes, and it was no surprise that we contacted them for ours! Our cake was GORGEOUS!!! Not only was it beautiful, but it tasted so great! Thank you Aggie's Bakery for not only making the most beautiful, delicious cake, but for your great customer service and friendliness!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Becky · Married on 08/06/2016

We loved working with Aggies for our wedding cake/dessert. Debbie was great to work with! We wanted to do cupcakes instead of a traditional large wedding cake. We were serving a very large dinner to our guests so when we saw the size of our cupcakes we almost decided to just do cake instead until Debbie suggested to do mini cupcakes then she even suggests we could mix it up and do brownies, mini pies, lemon bars, mini cheesecakes in addition to the mini cupcakes. We also had a small cake for the cake cutting which was absolutely delicious and we will get a complimentary anniversary cake next year! Our guests loved the dessert bar so much that we only had about 5 left overs!

Sent on 10/02/2016