386 Reviews for Agave Estates

Aisle Runners (3)
Liquor License (1)
Signature Drink (1)
386 Agave Estates Reviews

We had an amazing time. The staff and vendors went above and beyond expectations. Glad we chose them for the all exclusive.

Photos
Profile Picture Tammy, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I couldn't have asked for a better venue or team! They helped make my wedding vision come to fruition with all of their hard work. Julie, the Amanda's as well at Tawnya and Brittany with Bella Dia next door were a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Our wedding at Agave Real was perfect. They did a great job of taking care of us from start to finish. Our coordinator Stephani was on top of everything we needed - we had detailed planning sessions with her where we went through every little detail of the ceremony and reception to make sure that there were no loose ends. Stephani was very responsive to me, even in the final weeks before when she was on vacation and I had many small questions that would cause me to email her multiple times per week. The venue itself was gorgeous and they take care to touch up the place regularly. All of the event staff were also great - very friendly and good service overall. The bartender Joy was able to efficiently serve all of our 150 guests with ease. Overall, we were very happy with our decision to have our wedding at Agave.

Profile Picture Jillian, 3/31/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

WOW! Our wedding was beautiful!! I couldn't have imagined having a better wedding anywhere else. Our coordinator, Alyssa Martinez, was fantastic!!! She was so helpful and always quick to respond to an email or text.
One of the best things about Agave is that it is all inclusive, which made it extremely stress free and easy to coordinate. The only piece of the wedding that we had to find outside of Agave was our photographer/videographer, which was no big deal.
The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious. We are still getting compliments about everything from our guests. It really was a flawless day and couldn't have done it without Agave and Alyssa! Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture Madelyn, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Parking, Indoor

We are so happy we chose Agave Road for our daughter's wedding! They were so easy to work with, and our coordinator, Alyssa Martinez, was amazing! She walked us through every step, and everything went perfectly! The venue is beautiful, the food was fantastic, and every little detail was great! We could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Having our wedding at Agave Road was one of the best decisions that my husband and I could have ever made! From the moment that we walked in we fell in love with the venue itself! The staff was wonderful, every single person that we interacted with was awesome! They made sure that every detail was perfect and that our vision would become a reality! We had the pleasure of working with Alyssa, our wedding coordinator, and she was absolutely AMAZING! She made sure that everything went as planned and beyond. She made herself available to us at any time and made the process stress free! I could have not done it without her! If you are looking for a venue, look no more, Agave Road is the venue to get married at!!!

Profile Picture ury, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Where do I begin??? We chose Agave Real for our wedding location. Part of why we chose Agave besides it's natural beauty was the fact that it included so much! We moved to Texas 2 years ago from Illinois (born and raised) it took us months to decide where to do it, until we toured Agave! We instantly fell in love we loved the Texian feel the venue had (which we could NEVER find in Illinois!!) From cake, invites, flowers, DJ, photo booth, open bar, food, decor and so much more we knew Agave did or offered it all! We had Amanda Harris as our coordinator, I'm SO thankful for her. I showed Amanda my visions & she put them into motion. Amanda as well as all the staff at Agave made our wedding PERFECT!! I wouldn't change a thing, we had the perfect day at a dream location. Being an all inclusive venue made planning even easier than expected the most stress I had through out planning was which food we liked more and what color linens we wanted. I can't say enough about Agave, they've thought of it all! Everyone at Agave truly loves what they do, Tawnya (Bella Dia Floral) & Amanda/Britney (Bella Dia Stationary) were a blessing to work with as well. I showed them my floral/invites/menu ideas/pictures and they made them come to life! Our cake was provided as well by Jessie (Edible Designs) it was so BEAUTIFUL & super moist as well as delicious, we received so many compliments on how gorgeous but still delicious it was! I also showed her a few images of what I wanted & they made my dream cake come to life! Our guests were in aw of Agave, 90% of them came in from Illinois for our wedding and all of them told us they had never been to a wedding like it! Thank you SO much Agave for making our dream wedding come true!!!

Profile Picture Nicci, 4/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables

When I say my wedding was perfect, I truly mean that every single part was absolutely incredible, and I'll remember this for the rest of my life thanks to Agave! We picked Agave Road for our wedding because of it's beautiful property, and all-inclusive package. Having everything coordinated by Agave made wedding plan super simple, and enjoyable! Every single aspect of my ceremony and reception was flawless and beautiful, and we owe it all to this amazing venue, the amazing staff, and amazing coordinator, Alyssa Martinez! So many of our friends and family complimented our wedding saying it was one of the best weddings they had attended, and it made us feel so blessed to have been able to have our special day at such an amazing place. We appreciate everything that Tawnya, Amanda, and Alyssa did with our floral, décor, invitations, and planning to ensure our wedding would be perfect. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd have such a PERFECT wedding, and it's all thanks to Agave!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Getting married at Agave Road was one of the best decisions we've ever made. They did EVERYTHING! From the very beginning stage of planning till the moment we did our grand exit, every moment was perfect. Our coordinator, Alyssa was amazing, and truly the best person ever! Tawnya at Bella Dia did our flowers and they were gorgeous. We did invitation from them as well which turned out so well. Food was amazing, Cake from Edible Designs by Jessie was amazing. And, DJ Ivan kept us all on our feet all night long. Thanks to the Agave team we had such an amazing and fun wedding. I wish i could relive that day just one more time.

It was truly the BEST DAY EVER!

Profile Picture Shiwani, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter's wedding reception was held at Agave Road and our coordinator was Jessica Olvera. Jessica was wonderful to work with and Agave Road was great. We had so many compliments on how nice Agave Road was, how delicious the food was, how great the DJ was, how well the evening flowed, etc. My daughter also used Amanda Bayer for invitations and they were beautiful. Thank you Jessica, Amanda, and staff.

Profile Picture Geraldine, 2/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue is gorgeous! The all inclusive packages makes everything easy and stress free. Jessica Hellwinkel was very helpful and very accommodating to my fiancé and I. I know we made the right choice in choosing this venue and I cannot wait to get married at agave estates!

Profile Picture Amber, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A big thanks to Alyssa and the team at Agave Road for making our daughter Keri and her husband Blake's wedding an awesome celebration! From the delicious food to the talented DJ Ivan to the decorations and ambiance (thanks Bella Dia!). What a night to remember!

Profile Picture Toni, 12/31/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Buffet, Server(s), Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

UPDATE: Everyone at Agave Estates helped Kenny and I's our wedding day go smoothly! The week leading up to our wedding,
Nancy Anderson confirmed all details with our additional vendors. She went above and beyond, even to make sure that my parents, who traveled across the country and were not adjusting to the climate well, were taken care of. The day of the wedding, as with any event there will be hiccups, our limo was on time, just not at the right location. But I had no fear! Nancy was on the phone with the office and gave the driver directions right to where we were (he was just down the road, so no issues).
The Serving Staff the night of the event were exceptionally professional. All were dressed in appropriate uniforms, with clean hair, make-up, and hygiene. Bartenders were excellent and friendly. The tables were kept pre-bussed and clean.

Very professional! They are very quick to respond to voicemails and emails, even in early mornings and late evenings. Katie and Brandy are exceptional, thorough, and very flexible. Katie took as much time as needed to talk with me about all the prices, amenities, and services included. I cannot wait to tour the location in a few weeks!

Profile Picture User5294862, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Server(s)

I could not have asked for a better team of wedding experts to make my dream wedding come true! I never once felt like I wasn't taken care of or that my wedding was not going to be as I imagined it. It was more than I ever could have asked for. My husband and I got so many compliments on the venue and some even said it was the best wedding they ever went to. If you want to be a bride who feels like a celebrity and want to feel no stress on your big day, go to Agave. I mean it.

Profile Picture Mariela, 11/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you're looking for a drop dead gorgeous venue and stress-free wedding planning then Agave is the place to get married. Our wedding was beyond perfect! I can't thank Agave enough for everything they did for us.

Profile Picture Adriana, 11/25/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Agave was amazing!! My husband and I felt like our entire wedding night was a dream! Alyssa was or awesome coordinator and she went above and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly. The ease you get from picking an all-inclusive venue is well worth it. The DJ, officiant, cake, and invitations included were well above our expectations. Five stars!!

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can't recommend Agave Estates highly enough. They worked with us every step of the way to make sure our wedding was as stress-free as possible and exactly how we imagined it. I especially want to recommend Jessica as our coordinator and Tawnya, our florist. It felt like they knew what we wanted before we even realized sometimes, they were completely in tune with our vision. I will continue to recommend Agave to anyone who's looking for a Houston venue.

Profile Picture Monica, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our wedding at Agave Road. I can't tell you how absolutely amazing it is to book a venue that literally takes care of everything! Not only that, but all of their options for food, cake, invitations, etc are so classic and wonderful. I truly couldn't have been more pleased with my wedding day. The bride quarters are stunning! Everyone pays such detail into making sure you truly get the wedding day of your dreams. Alyssa was our wedding coordinator and she did such an amazing job at giving us the wedding of our dreams. She even set up our wedding decorations and centerpieces while I got ready upstairs! Her and the rest of the Agave team went above and beyond and I couldn't recommend them more! 5 stars to any Agave venue. You wont be disappointed!

Profile Picture Britaini, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

It was absolutely fantastic.

Profile Picture User7461801, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just got married there on October 2nd and I am so pleased with the quality of service we received. Picking a venue and vendors is hard enough but Agave Estates has an amazing team of people who really pulled off our big day. It was so easy working with them and everyone is so friendly, approachable, and flexible. I would really recommend them because we were able to get so many things that our friends (who got married) weren't at a cheaper price!

Profile Picture Doan, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When we first started looking at venues Agave was the very first venue we went to and we immediately fell in love with it. The ambiance is amazing. From the first time we started communications with Amanda in regards to the contract through the day after our wedding, we received only fast responses and all of our questions answered. Our coordinator was amazing! I didn't feel stressed about anything during the process because of Alyssa. Alyssa was the best and she was so patient with me changing things and then changing them back. Our wedding went better and looked more amazing than I could have ever imagined. This is definitely the venue to choose!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Parking

We had our wedding reception at Agave Road this past July & it was just fantastic! The course of events went super smooth all the way from start to finish. We booked two extra hours to allow for a cocktail hour & an extra hour of party time! It FLEW! I highly recommend looking into it.

Service: Nancy A. was our coordinator & was super pleasant to work with. She took out all the stress we had with how the reception would actually run. This was fantastic for the Mrs., as she had plenty of other stuff to stress about. Nancy was very professional in all our interactions, personable, & engaging in our meetings. She answered any questions we had pop up with ease & was able to customize our event timeline to meet a few changes we wanted to make. She was readily available throughout the entire event any time we needed her. Also, superb gratitude goes out to all the service staff involved in setting up the venue & breaking it down. All the tables, plate settings, etc looked great. I know a lot of work goes into it before, during, & after the event.

Venue: I got a selfie with a donkey. It's beautiful, I'll just stop here.

In-house catering: The only snag we hit - We originally selected Frana Catering. But just about a month before the wedding, Agave Estates & Frana's partnered services came to an end leaving us to use Agave Catering, a newly launched in-house catering service. My wife & I were super bummed because we were looking forward to having what we originally selected. Nancy & the Agave team were very supportive in this transition & Chef Eric (great guy!) came through with the delicious food! The scalloped potatoes didn't match exactly what we tasted (I was looking forward to those) but the fact that I'm only picking that out shows how great the food ended up turning out!

Seriously consider Agave Estates!

Separate reviews on their respective vendor pages: Floral, invitations (Agave Brothers), DJ Gus (Fancy Tie Events), Cake (Edible Designs by Jessie)

Profile Picture Alexandre, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Buffet, Server(s), Parking, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Glassware, Linens

Agave Estates is a beautiful venue that absolutely makes dreams come true. I grew up in Houston, so it was important I did my wedding in Houston, though I live in California. After sharing this with Agave, they promised me their were the right venue for the distance. And they were absolutely RIGHT. they completely worked with how far I was. When I got my wedding planner, Nancy Anderson (who is the best, EVER), she worked with me from afar to get all the little kinks and details sorted. My wedding was a beautiful dream, and it went without a hitch - except for one... ME! I got "hitched" ;). Anyways, such an amazing venue, with great and caring people!!!!

Profile Picture Autumn, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All our guests told us our wedding was the best wedding they have been to, and while people were of course just being kind, I truly believe that experience was because of the services Agave provided. The entire team was extremely professional and very courteous!! Their service made us feel like a Queen and King for an evening. I loved the whole package of what they included, and that's from just having them as a reception rather than wedding + reception! Photo booth pictures turned out AWESOME!

Profile Picture Caylin, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Server(s)