Agave Estates Reviews

Agave Estates 5
Agave Estates 6
Agave Estates 7

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2012

Not only was the venue GORGEOUS the staff was very professional and always there to help. My day turned out better than expected and I only have the staff at Agave to Thank!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Linda · Married on 09/29/2012

As the mother of the bride I have to say that the venue, location, and services we received were perfect and without a flaw!! Thank you Diane and team for such a memorable event.

Sent on 12/21/2012

Having my wedding at Agave Estates was the best decision I made! They are very easy to work with and take care of every detail to make your wedding a dream come true. They went above and beyond to make that day every bit of the fairy tale I dreamed of.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Mariam · Married on 09/21/2012

I had my wedding on September 21, 2012 at the Agave Real venue. No task was too difficult for the Agave team, including planning a wedding in three months! The venue offers a wedding coordinator that keeps you on track with scheduling appointments with the vendors. I used their cake, officiate, DJ vendors and the quality of service was impecable! Kim Demaree was my wedding coordinator and she went above and beyond to ensure that everything ran smoothly before and on the day of my wedding. She even bustled my dress before the reception and helped set up my DIY candy booth station!! The whole venue was absolutely breathtaking. The food was flavorful and portion size was generous. My friends and family are still talking about what a great time they had and that it was "the best wedding they had been to." Thank you Agave, Kim Demaree, and staff for making my wedding such a positive memory that I will cherish forever! I truly recommend this venue for any bride looking for an all inclusive, beautiful venue who has a great team that cares about their customer!

Sent on 10/09/2012

My wedding was at Agave Road and it was amazing. Even though the rain changed up our plans it was still wonderful. My coordinator Diana is awesome! She really kept everything under control when we had last minute plans due to the weather. The food was really good and so was the cake. Everyone still tells me how beautiful everything was and how nice the venue was. Agave does pretty much everything you need, all you have to do is pick what you want and they do the rest. I cant thank Agave enough for such a great wedding or Diana for heping me with every question I had. I would highly recommend Agave for a wedding venue.

Sent on 10/19/2012

Kristin · Married on 09/01/2012

We held our wedding reception at Agave Real on September 1, 2012. When we were searching for a venue, Agave was our first stop. After looking at numerous venues in the Houston metroplex, we constantly found ourselves comparing each venue to Agave. It became clear to us that none would live up to what the Agave team and site could provide. Agave Estates provides all the necessary services to make your wedding celebration here a one-stop shop. Through several planning appointments, the team made planning our reception absolutely painless. Diana was our wedding coordinator and we can't sing enough praises about her - she is wonderful! Tawnya provided the floral services, and the arrangements were beyond gorgeous! Everything went off without a hitch and we couldn't have been happier with the outcome. If you want to plan a wedding and/or reception and not actually have to worry on your big day, then look no further than the highly skilled team at Agave Estates!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Maria Elena · Married on 08/31/2012

My wedding was on August 31st, 2012 and everything was wonderful at Agave Real, since the beginning everything work-out great! My weeding coordinator was Audrey, she was always helpful and you can definitely tell she knows how to handle every situation. She always responded my emails and calls almost immediately.
    Agave Real is a beautiful venue, we felt we were in another city, the place is amazing, and everyone is special.

Thank you Audrey for all your help! I loved my wedding!!!

Sincerely,

Maria Elena

Sent on 09/13/2012

April · Married on 08/10/2012

Overall everything was great, there were a few things I would of changed but in the end the whole day and night went smoothly. It was money well spent and I received loads of compliments on my wedding ceremony and reception. The venue is beautiful and the staff was amazing to work with. I would definitely recommend Agave Road to anyone getting married!

Sent on 08/19/2012

David · Married on 08/04/2012

Lindsey and Agave Road provided their services which exceeded our wildest expectations. Every detail was planned and coordinated to a level beyond our satisfaction. All of Agave's internal staff and preferred vendors worked very closely with each other to provide our "full service" wedding event. Not only did our wedding go off without a snag, we received many complements from guests on how lovely the ceremony was and how much fun they had. We couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Debbie · Married on 07/28/2012

The venue is rustic but beautiful and elegant. The grounds are amazing!
    Grace was our coordinator and she was professional, organized and calm. We used the in house florist, Tawnya and the flowers were lovely. Jessie did the cakes and they were so moist and delicious. Amanda did the invitations and they were unique and we loved them. All of the guests commented on the fabulous food...the pasta was amazing!
    Agave made so many aspects of the wedding easier and less stressful.

Sent on 08/06/2012
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 07/28/2012

Our recent wedding at Agave Road was everything we could have hoped for! Everyone at Agave was extremely helpful and made the wedding planning process as easy as possible for us. Grace was our wedding coordinator and was amazing. She made sure that every detail was covered and we did not have anything to worry about. She was available to answer questions at any time, and she made me feel completely at-ease throughout the whole process. It was so nice to have absolutely nothing to worry about on my wedding day! The venue was gorgeous and needed very little additional decorations, the food was delicious, and the service was outstanding. I have no complaints at all, and our wedding at Agave Road was perfect!!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2012

Agave Estates was the absolute best for total package! Audrey Zeter, my wedding coordinator through Agave, was there to help with each and every detail provided by Agave and other outside vendors. Agave made the entire planning process so much easier - they incude your cake vendor, invitations, food, beverages, floral, decorations, ect. I had little to no stress thanks to all the amazing people at Agave. A huge thanks to Audrey, Amanda, and Tawnya!!!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Candace · Married on 07/20/2012

My wedding at Agave Estates was absolutely beautiful. This venue was perfect for the type of wedding I wanted and the staff made my wedding ten times better because of their accomodation and excitement for the big day. All of the ladies I worked with are very kind and lovely to work with. Lindsey was my official coordinator and she was wonderful! She was always very positive and accomodated everything I thought of. I also had the help of Kim, another Agave Coordinator, the day of my wedding! She made sure I was looking glamorous at all times. All in all, my wedding was perfect and I was so blessed to be able to work with Agave Estates. Brides, if you are hunting your venue, you are silly not to look into this place! Good luck!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2012

I got married at Agave Road on July 14, 2012. I could not have asked for a better group of wedding professionals to surround us on our day! The entire wedding planning process was exceptional! I had the pleasure of working with Diana as my coordinator. She was nothing less than the best from day one. Whenever I had questions or changes, she accommodated us right away. She is GREAT at what she does, which made the planning a breeze and fun! I also used Agave for my floral. Tawnya was such a delight to work with. She LITERALLY knows EVERYTHING about any flower you ask for. I was blown away by the arrangements she created! I had a vision and she went above and beyond to make it come true. Tawnya and Diana made sure that I had my dream wedding in every way, working until the last minute to ensure our day was perfect. I also used Agave for my invitations. Amanda helped me design the most beautiful invites I could have imagined. I got so many compliments on them. We also worked with Amanda on our programs, menu cards and linens...they were also gorgeous.

The entire team at Agave Road made my wedding planning and wedding day amazing. These ladies were so professional, fun and knowledgeable. It was like working with friends! I highly recommend Agave Estates.

-Melissa-

Sent on 09/07/2012

Laurie · Married on 07/01/2012

We found the entire staff at Agave Road to be easy to work with, very personable and willing to try to accommodate every detail that we wanted.
    Everyone they recommended from florist, invitations, cakes, djs and caters were the best! The wedding cake provided by Jessie was moist and delicious. The meal provided by Five Olives was outstanding. It was a wonderful, magical night that will provide memories for a life time!

Sent on 07/05/2012
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/23/2012

Agave and Lindsey did such a fabulous job. My husband and I could not have imagined a more beautiful place. The staff is all really nice and attentive. They are quick to reapond to emails, and they are flexible to you changing your mind. They are all so dedicated and have helpful tools to making the process easier for you. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Monica · Married on 06/16/2012

My husband and I were married at Agave Road a month ago and we don't regret our decision! Initially, I visited their website and to be honest, it didn't really get my attention. Let me tell you, the photos online don't do it justice!Our coordinator was Audrey and she is a godsend! Any bride who has the opportunity to have her coordinate all the details is lucky! My mom and several family members put together all the floral arrangements, and all the decor- not that too many "extras" were needed since the venue itself is beautiful! Our DJ, Ivan, was incredibly fun and knew exactly what we wanted out of our wedding. We also had a "one man band" that my mother hired to play live music (it sounds strange but it worked) and it was wonderful how both the DJ and German interacted, not only with each other but with our guests. Let's just say no one was sitting at the tables the entire night. I recommend using the vendor list they provide. Although we only used the DJ, hair stylist and the wedding cake "designer," Jessie --I say designer because our cakes truly were extraordinary... both in appearance and taste-- I am sure all of their recommended vendors are wonderful!

Thank you Audrey and Agave staff for making sure everything went smoothly! I would do it all over again if I could!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Jeremy/Candace · Married on 06/15/2012

In a word "PERFECT", that describes our wedding at Agave Road in Katy, TX. We were blown away by their kindness, professionalism, and responsiveness to all our wants and needs. Lindsey P. and her team put together the perfect evening for us and managed everything from top to bottom. They made the entire process seamless and as easy as possible. They where on top of everything and the vendors they work with are top notch.

They are extremely flexible at Agave Road and their wedding packages can not be beat. Trust me, my wife and I looked all over the city of Houston, Florida, and Louisiana and could not find a venue and team of this caliber for anywhere near the same price.

You are a great hands at Agave Road!!

Sincerely,

Jeremy and Candace R.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2012

My husband and I got married at Agave Road. From the first time that we went to look at the venue and our coordinator, Diana, met us at the door and gave us a tour, we knew that this is where we wanted to get married....and it didn't disappoint! The best thing about Agave is that they are pretty all inclusive (venue, DJ, cake, invitations, food, alcohol, officiant). All of these things were amazing! The cake (from Edible Designs by Jessie) was so delicious that we got a groom's cake from them too. We were told by our guests that the food (catered from Three Olives) was the best food they had ever eaten at a wedding! Our officiant, Leighton, was also so sweet and down-to-earth. Everyone loved our invitations (done by Amanda Bayer). She also did the wedding programs and menu cards (all included in the package!) as well as the linens. Agave provided us with a preferred vendor list for all that was not included. We used almost all vendors from their list which made it so easy since they had all worked together before. We also used Agave Estates (Tawnya) for our flowers....BEAUTIFUL. She was so incredibly flexible and easy to work with. You can feel how much she truly loves her job. Diana was our coordinator from the start and she did an incredible job. She was always available by e-mail to answer any questions that we had which made the planning process so much easier. Overall, I could not have imagined getting married anywhere else. For a busy, working bride, Agave makes the wedding planning process so easy. It was the most amazing, beautiful, and perfect wedding that I could have ever imagined having!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Cassidy · Married on 06/02/2012

Agave Road and Agave Brothers is a wonderful company that deserves more than a five star rating! From the beginning this company and venue has exceeded my expectations. The venue is like none other that I have seen and I am beyond happy with my experience there! Most brides I talked to after getting engaged told me that something will go wrong on the day of the wedding and to just accept it because that's the way it goes. I can honestly say that our wedding day went perfectly and i attribute so much of that to Agave Brothers and the wonderful staff they have! Grace, Tawnya & Amanda were so wonderful and I am truly grateful for all their hard work and effort! They truly made our wedding day special and we are forever grateful to them! If you are considering Agave Road or Agave Real as a possible venue for your wedding just go take a look. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again to everyone there who made our wedding day so fabulous! We are truly grateful for everything!!

Nick and Casssidy Eusepi

Sent on 07/06/2012

Kaycie · Married on 05/19/2012

Words cannot express how amazing our wedding was at Agave Road! This review won't even do justice to how beautiful the venue is, as well as the excellent service we received from all the staff: from the owners' genuine excitement throughout our planning, to our coordinator's attention to the smallest details. Audrey made our dream wedding come true and even went beyond our expectations. She responded promptly to every email, answered all of our questions and put any concern we had to rest. On the wedding day, everything went so smoothly because of her. We didn't have to worry about anything - making sure all our bridal party was in their places for the ceremony, having food ready for us right after the reception started, and guiding us through cake cutting, dances and the bouquet toss. We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator!

The vendors at Agave Brothers are incredible! The flower arrangements and bouquets made by Tawnya were beyond gorgeous. She is so passionate about her job and it is definitely reflected in her work. Her excitement is contagious! She had such great ideas for arrangements and can create anything you have in mind.
    We got our linens from Amanda and they were so beautiful! She was so nice and accommodating to our needs. Even after I had changed my mind on the color of the tablecloths, she was so incredibly sweet. She brought in a sample of the new linens and eased any doubts I had about choosing the right colors for my vision. She was such an amazing help!

The vendors in our all-inclusive package for the venue were so wonderful as well! Our guests are still complementing us on the food, the beautiful and delicious cake by Jessie, and how awesome DJ Vic was. The best part was not having to search all over Houston for such great help! Finding a venue that felt like a destination wedding and then having any vendor you needed readily available made our wedding planning so easy! We would definitely recommend Agave Road to anyone!!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Amber · Married on 05/19/2012

My husband and I got married at Agave Real in May 2012. During our first visit to Agave Estates we were blown away on how breathtaking the venue is. We originally toured Agave Road since Agave Real wasn’t fully completed yet. We were so impressed with Agave Road we took a chance and booked Agave Real before it was completed. Agave Real turned out to be everything and more that I wanted in a wedding venue. The attention to detail and landscaping was just amazing. I personally loved that there was so much detail to their decorations I really didn’t need to bring many of my own. I used the beauty of the venue and just added my wedding colors to tie it all together. During the wedding planning process we had the pleasure of working with both Diana Costa and Lindsey Pattillo as our event coordinator. They were helpful and wonderful to work with and responded promptly to any questions I had. Lindsey coordinated the months leading up to our wedding day and on our wedding day she worked to ensure the day went on without a flaw. Edible Designs by Jessie did our wedding and groomsman cake and it came out beautiful and tasted delicious. 3 Olives catered and our guests were raving about how good the food taste. Daniel Pawlowski was our DJ, he was so great to work with; he has a wonderful personality and really knows how to get the guests up and dancing. Amanda Bayer at Agave designed our invitations and wedding programs. We received so many compliments and we were told that they were one of the most beautiful invitations our guest have ever seen. Leighton Ogg was our officiant, he was accommodating with all of the changes that we had to make our ceremony, very personable and just an overall sweet man. All of these people had their own way of making my wedding day such a special day and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the way that everything turned out and I would recommend Agave Estates to anyone that is looking for a venue that provides exceptional service.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Lisa · Married on 05/01/2012

Agave Estates were wonderful. Not only was the venue exceptional but they worked with me on every aspect of the wedding. On the wedding day there was not one issue and everything went as smooth as silk. Food was great, DJ was Awesome and so was the Cake. Their preferred vendors were just as great. I have absolutely not complaints. Grace is the BOMB!!

Sent on 05/10/2012

Laura · Married on 04/28/2012

Our daughter's wedding at Agave Real was fabulous! The venue is incredible and the responsiveness of the staff was unsurpassed. Our wedding planner, Lindsey, was terrific! She went out of her way to meet our needs and had everything running so smoothly the day of the wedding. She never gets rattled and managed everything with grace and kindness. Agave Real also provided our flowers vendor...Tawnya and I can't begin to say how wonderful she is. She is truly gifted in her artistic arrangements and was so open and receptive to everything we wanted. She brought to life our dreams! Tawnya was such a delight to work with and it is obvious she loves what she does. I would HIGHLY recommend Tawnya and Agave Real to anyone that is looking for the perfect wedding venue!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Barbara · Married on 04/21/2012

THere is only one word to describe this place and everyone that works there to put on events...AMAZING. The place is beautiful, pristine, tranquil, secluded, elegant, rustic and charming! There is no place like and everyone there is extremely professional and efficient and puts on nothing but a spectacular event!

Sent on 05/06/2012