Agave Estates Reviews

Agave Estates 6
Agave Estates 7
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/03/2013

It has been about two months since I was married at Agave Real, and I still get this dreamy look and giddy feeling over how PERFECT it all was. It was mostly perfect because I had the perfect groom, but getting married at Agave Real allowed me to focus on my perfect groom and not go crazy planning a wedding. During my engagement, I worked 60 hours a week and my then-fiance' worked the graveyard shift as a police officer two hours away. We needed a gorgeous venue and we needed to not have to run all over creation to meet with different vendors. We knew after our meeting with Lindsey at Agave that it would be the perfect place for our perfect wedding. It is a gorgous place--so you don't really have to decorate much (saves time and money). Their partner company Agave Brothers does your invitations and florals (saves time and gas and headache AND they're good). They have in house catering, which is delicious. And lastly, our coordinator, Lindsey, was an absolute dream come true. She was good to us every step of the way. I was the calmest bride on my wedding day and had zero worries because I trusted Lindsey to take care of it all, and she did! I wouldn't just recommend Agave Estates, I would plead with you to allow them to take care of you. They are wonderful!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Lyana · Married on 02/01/2013

From the time we requested information about possibly booking this venue for our wedding to the moment we drove off after our reception, those at Agave Estates were responsive and professional. After 14 months of engagement, we had not begun planning our wedding simply because we had no idea where to start. Booking a tour of the venue and falling in love with it was about all the "work" we had to do. From the moment we signed a contract we were rockin' and rollin'. Lindsey Patillo was a great guide to helping us plan our perfect wedding. We chose to use their preferred vendors and were not once disappointed with anything. From Save the Dates with Amanda Bayer, to a toss bouquet with Tawyna Morse, planning everything with Agave Estates was a pleasure. The personalization and excitement they express was a real treat and extremely helpful. It felt like we were all the best of friends. They responded to emails and returned phone calls quickly and offered the best professional advice with every decision made. I, nor my wedding guest, have had nothing but great things to say about this place. It was beautiful and completely stress free!

Sent on 02/18/2013

I had my wedding in January 2013 at Agave Real. My coordinator was Audrey and she was simply fabulous! Everything that was promised was done, and more! They really did everything to make it a first class experience. I was on a budget since I was paying for the wedding myself so I had it on a Thursday night. I got everything I needed and more but didn't have to pay the high Fri/Sat costs. Thank you Steve (owner) and Audrey for all the help! The venue all vendors you recommended were wonderful!

Agave did my food as well! OMG! Amazing! Everyone was commenting on how great the food was.
    They also did my floral which was amazing and beautiful as well. They totally worked with my budget!

Amanda

Sent on 03/11/2013

Casandra · Married on 01/12/2013

I got married at Agave Real on Jan. 12, 2013. Audrey was my wedding coordinator and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her and the rest of the Agave staff. They are very organized and knowledgeable when it comes to event planning. Audrey made sure the whole night ran flawless. We set up a timeline a week before the wedding and she made sure we stayed on task. She helped faciliatate my meetings with the DJ, florist, invitation lady, etc. We were shooting for an outside wedding all along, unfortunately is was drizzling on and off that day so we opted for an inside wedding. It was still absoultely beautiful. Tawyna, the florist, is extremely talented and made gorgeous arrangements. I'm very please with the Agave staff and highly recommend them to the future brides out there!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Debra · Married on 12/21/2012

We had our Wedding at Agave Real and it was fabulous! Audrey was our coordinator and she was there for all of our needs and questions no matter how small. The venue is beautiful, warm and inviting with a Southwestern flare. Every step in the process of planning the wedding was enjoyable while working with this great group of people.

Sent on 01/26/2013

Emefa · Married on 12/14/2012

When I was first researching wedding venues, I was apprehensive on the reviews and how truthful they were. I am here to testify that all the positive things said about Agave Road/Estates are more than true! This team is truly extraordinary and every brides dream. Lindsey Pattillo was our wedding coordinator and was a God send! She has such a warm, soothing spirit about her that just puts you at ease no matter what phase of wedding planning you are in. She was available through email, text, in person at the drop of a hat. Tawnya took care of the floral was just so much fun to pick and plan with! Amanda took care of the invitations and programs and was also a delight to work with; giving suggestions along the way. To sum it up, this team was AMAZING; everything on my wedding day was smooth and really a dream come true. All of the vendors recommended by Agave were excellent; cake (Edible Designs by Jessie), DJ (Peter with The Wedding Show), officiate (Tim Douglas)...I could go on and on. The venue is indescribable! My guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the place was. If you live in Houston, this is where you want to have your wedding, hands down! A little on the pricey side, but worth every penny for long lasting memories. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Emefa & Fady

Sent on 01/02/2013

Amber · Married on 12/09/2012

I had the most amazing wedding at Agave Real on 12/9/12. None of it would have been possible without the amazing Lindsay Patillo. She literally did everything she could for us to be able to have our wedding there. Kimberly Demaree was our assigned coordinator and she was also absolutely incredible. Agave Real is quite a drive for us, so for our meeting, she offered to meet us much closer. My parents forgot something there the day of the wedding and Kimberly was incredible enough to again, meet us much closer to get it back to us. She is just so amazing. I was 100% stress free the day of my wedding. Kimberly took care of EVERYTHING. My bridesmaids and family really really liked her.
    Our ceremony was supposed to be outside. But the weather wasn't looking too great. I was told that they could make the decision to move it inside no later than 45 minutes before the ceremony. Well, I had no idea until THE NEXT DAY, but apparently the workers decided that they were going to have to move the ceremony inside because of the weather. Well, then Steve, the boss man, decided that they closer it got to the ceremony, the less it looked like it was going to rain. So he asked the workers to move the chairs BACK outside. I'm not 100% sure, but I think this is like 20 minutes before the ceremony was supposed to start. So I know they had to have been working "double-time". I am so grateful for their staff. I am still so amazed that they did that for us.
    On top of all of the amazing things they did for us, everyone kept telling us how gorgeous the facility is. It truly is beautiful. We are so overjoyed that we had our wedding there.
    Agave Estates is, hands down, incredible.

Sent on 01/26/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/07/2012

If you want perfection, this is the place!
    I had the privilege to work with Diana as my coordinator. From our first email I knew she would be a delight to work with! Diana, where do I start? Seamless is an understatement. My family was so happy with her. They said she kept it all perfect. I know I couldn't have done this without her! She can run weddings in her sleep! Thank you for making our day a stress free dream. It really was a day we will never forget. Her expertise and guidance made the whole process so enjoyable. I can say I enjoyed the whole wedding experience to the max, and I have her to thank for that. Thank you for not only taking care of us, but our families as well.
    Amanda was so great and easy to work with. From the time guests received their invites everyone was saying they were the most beautiful invitations they have ever seen. The same goes with for the programs and menus. Absolutely gorgeous! Did I mention all these are included in your package??? Thank you for all your hard work. Her words on emails were always so comforting! Always guiding me on the right path!
    Agave Brothers Floral, Tawnya is the best! She took the little I told her and made it beautiful! I laughed so hard when she called me the morning of the wedding and asked me if I was running around when all I was doing was laying down watching tv! This was possible only because I was in Agave's hands. Compliments on the centerpiece, fireplace and our bouquets are endless! Thank you so much for making our day so beautiful! Working with you was an absolute delight!
    To the rest of the Agave Team, thank you as well. Leighton was phenomenal, beautiful ceremony. Cake and dinner was amazing (also included). There is absolutely nothing negative that I can say about this venue, you are not only a business, you are also a family. And it is evident on your amazing customer service. Our wedding was the most amazing day ever. It could not have been any more perfect.

Sent on 12/30/2012

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2012

They take care of everything! Beautiful venue and caring staff.

Sent on 12/08/2012

Agave Estates was amazing. My coordinator Audrey, was so incredibly helpful, i didn't have to worry about a thing. My reception turned out perfectly. The only complaint i had was with the lady that did the invitations. She wasn't all there, i had to ask her mulitple times to correct things, it seemed like she wanted to do the invitations her way. They turned out great, but it took a lot of back and forth to get them that way.

Sent on 01/03/2013

The venue was wonderful. I choose this venue because it made wedding planning easier for me, it came with the food, cake, invitations, DJ, wedding coordinator, and they have an onsight florist (which was paid for seperately). They have grooms quarters and bridal suite that were beautiful! I thought the grounds were beautiful too. I wouldn't have done it differently, they know what they're doing and know how to make a wedding run smoothly.

Sent on 12/26/2012
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 11/23/2012

We got married on November 23, 2012 at Agave Road. Our coordinator was the fabulous Audrey Zeter. We were living in Los Angeles when I started planning our wedding. We then moved to Dallas about 6 months before our wedding date. Audrey was always on top of things. She answered my e-mails promptly and returned my calls in a timely manner. I did not stress one bit on my wedding day because Audrey was so calm, cool and collected (even though we had to make a last minute decision on our ceremony---it was raining---but everything turned out PERFECTLY) but she kept me sane. I was able to enjoy every moment of our wedding day. Amanda Bayer designed our invitations, menus and programs. We couldn't have been happier with the finishing products! They were so beautiful and great quality (not to mention, the stationary is part of the package....WHAT A DEAL!) We used their partner, Edible Designs by Jessie, for our cake and it was Awesome! We used 3 Olives for our catering and the food was delicious! Our family and friends loved the venue as it was not a hotel, restaurant or expected venue you would find in Houston. Overall, I felt like our planning was a breeze because the team at Agave Estates and their partners were so professional, detail-oriented and just a joy to work with. We had the most wonderful experience with planning our special day. If you are looking for and all-in-one package, where you can get quality and not have to go in debt, look no further and check out Agave Estates. Thank you for everything, Audrey and team. You made me the happiest bride!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Cindy · Married on 11/17/2012

Agave Road provided the perfect backdrop for my daughter, Amy's, Wedding. Amy dreamed of a rustic Texas chic wedding, and Agave was exactly that! The venue is absolutely stunning from the adobe orange hacienda to the lush manicured grounds to the precious burros on this estate! Lindsey Patillo, our wedding coordinator was so helpful and calm throughout the year and four months of planning! Amanda Byers was equally easy to work with for our save-the-dates, menus, and detailed programs. The star of our wedding were the flowers! Taywna Morse literally took our ideas for the tables and "built" four foot trees that were to die for! Her attention to detail was beyond our expectations. The mantle flowers were so gorgeousl. All of our guests have contacted us after the wedding to complement the beauty of the flowers! We opted for the full open bar and there was never a line! The bartender was excellent! Agave's preferred vendors were all exceptional. Edible Designs by Jessie made the cake to our exact specifications and was delicious, Three Olives served such tasty food, Fireheat Photography took the most incredible photos, and the Fun Pix Photobooth was great fun for everyone! Our DJ, Daniel, was really helpful in planning the song list, Angelo Gonzalez was a beautiful minister, and the Rolls Royce by Monarch British Limousine was simply aweome! We used Pie In The Sky for fantastic mini-pies in place of a grooms cake. Agave truly became our friends and on the day of the wedding, they exceeded what we ordered with a few extra touches as a surprise. I would not hesitate to have my two other daughter's wedding at Agave or recommend this fabulous venue to others!

Sent on 11/28/2012
  • Robbie

Robbie · Married on 11/16/2012

This place is not only absolutely stunning but the staff is a pleasure to work with. Once you decide on Agave Estates you will not be disappointed. They take care of even the smallest detail that you may not have thought of. Diana Costa was a great coordinator and helped me with any and every question I could possibly throw at her. Planning my wedding was fun and very low stress, again because they take care of so much for you and are available every step of the way. You will truly be 100% satisfied at the lengths they go to make sure your day is special.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Lindsey · Married on 11/11/2012

My husband and I were married at Agave Road on Nov. 11. I could not have asked for a better experience! The venue is gorgeous, and the all-inclusive packaging made the process stress free, even as an out-of-town bride! Their list of preferred vendors was top-notch; the cakes, the food, the officiant (we loved Leighton!), the DJ (Daniel) and the mariachi band we hired (Mariachi Viajeros) were absolutely perfect. My coordinator was Diana, and she was AWESOME! Overall, I can't say enough! It's a fantastic place to get married :)

Sent on 12/27/2012

My wedding couldn't have gone more perfect. I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 12/02/2012

Linda · Married on 11/09/2012

My experience at Agave Road was beyond all of my dreams and expectations! I have already recommended it to my friends for the quality of service and the beauty of the venue! I cannot say enough good things about Audrey Zeter - she was fabulous!!! Extremely organized, efficient, thorough and had terrific follow through on absolutely every minute detail. Love that girl!!! And Tawnya and Amanda were amazing at their part of the picture as well. The vendors you recommend are top of the line as well and I still hear comments about how delicious the food was - Cordua catered for us - their 2nd wedding to cater at AR. And the cake from Jessie was over the top. Many, many comments and all positive from start to finish - all of my friends (and we are a 'mature' couple) loved the wedding and I'm sure will be using AR in the future for their kids' weddings.

Sent on 11/25/2012

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2012

Agave Road was absolutely breathtaking for our wedding. It was perfect. Grace was our coordinator and she was amazing. Mike and I both had so much going on and she took care of all the details. Everything was very orderly and organized. I absolutely wanted to be outside, no matter what. There was supposed to be a storm over us right at the wedding ceremony time, but it was beautiful outside and Grace promised she would do everything she could to make sure it was outside, and it was. I am so in love with all our pictures and I know it was a stroke of good luck that we had our wedding outside. The only detail that was overlooked was that we were supposed to have a silver cake stand. I don't know if that was Agave's responsibility or the cake vendor, but that was the only hiccup on our day. Our invitations were perfect, the food was amazing, the DJ was spectacular and everything just went together perfectly. I am so glad that we chose Agave and I would choose them 1000 more times if I could. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Lyndsey · Married on 11/02/2012

My husband and I just got married at Agave Real and I cannot say enough about both the venue and the staff. The place itself is beautiful and my guests were blown away by the atmosphere for the ceremony and reception, but my favorite part is the four room bridal suite that is stocked with food, treats, drinks, and mimosas on your big day. It ha a full kitchen, living room, and two salons including a salon chair which your hair and makeup team will appreciate! Their packages include the officiant, cake, DJ, invitations and programs, and coordinator among other things, but there's a lot of flexibility if you want to provide your own. We used the officiant, DJ, and bakery that they recommended and were over the moon about all of them. We used Agave's floral and linen services as well which were gorgeous though they were not included in the package. Kimberly was our wedding coordinator and I think we owe her our first born! :) She was professional, attentive, and extremely organized and worked her tail off to make our experience perfect. Their in house florist, Tawnya, and the woman who does linens and invitations, Amanda were outstanding as well. **Even if you go with another venue, look into invitations at Agave. They have these stunning laser cut invites on pearlecent paper that are to die for.** The only bad thing that I could ever say about Agave Real and Agave Estates is that their website cannot come close to showing how beautiful the place is- they just need some better photos.

We cannot imagine a more beautiful wedding than what Agave Real gave us. Happy to give more detail, answer questions candidly, or show you pictures if you email me. Best wishes!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Kady · Married on 10/27/2012

We had our wedding at Agave Real and it was beautiful. During the entire wedding, I had so many guests ask me "where did you find this place", they loved it so much. It is unlike any other wedding venues in Houston.
    I had a great experience with the entire staff at Agave Estates. They are really professional and you can tell they enjoy what they do. I wanted a place where I did not have to run around to 10 different vendors and Agave gave me that by giving me a package that included everything I needed. My wedding planner was Kimberly and she was awesome, she was really responsive during the planning process and the day of the wedding, she took care of everything. I also loved the invitations that Amanda did, I received countless compliments on them. I had a great experience with Agave Estates.

Sent on 10/29/2012

My wedding at Agave Road was the wedding of my dreams, in spite of it being cold and rainy. My coordinator was Audrey Zeter, and she was fabulous. She was on top of everything, which made it so easy for me as I had to work almost right up until my wedding day. She was very accommodating on changes, even to the last minutes. She did a great job at making everything run smoothly, yet letting us have our time together. We didn't seem pushed to do anything. The venue was gorgeous, people are still telling me how amazing it was. I used all of the preferred vendors as well as their officiate, and everyone was professional and fun to work with. The flowers that their in house florist Tawnya did were perfect, and she was awesome at helping me pinpoint down just what I wanted. I highly recommend Agave for your wedding and reception, they are definitely worth the cost and more- you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Aira · Married on 10/14/2012

I would like to start by saying that AGAVE staff, vendors, and especially our wedding coordinator AUDREY ZETER made my dream wedding come true. It was completely stress and hassle free. We never had a budget for our wedding but we assumed AGAVE was out of our budget range. With my fiance being the only one paying for the wedding (since I am a full time nursing student), we knew we could not afford a lavish wedding. After visiting, my fiance and I feel in love with the venue and Lindsey was willing to work with our budget. She was so good that we signed a contract that same day. I highly recommend AGAVE and AUDREY. Audrey was attentive, professional, and highly responsive to our needs. We had our wedding at AGAVE Real. It was the perfect size for our guests and it turned out BEAUTIFULLY!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Liliana · Married on 10/13/2012

I could not have been more pleased the way our reception turned out! Everything exceeded my expectations. You have to put a lot of trust to the people you are working with at Agave because they truly know what they are doing! Kimberly was my coordinator and she was great-- very professional and flexible. We also received ALOT of compliments on our cake! It was delicious (Edible Designs by Jessie)!

Sent on 11/13/2012

N · Married on 10/12/2012

So we went in to look at Agave Road in July of '11 and our date was set for Oct of '12. Walking in we knew that we had found something special. We were ready to sign the contract that very day but I was stubborn and wanted to look at one more place. I wish I would've gone with my instinct because we just wasted our time at the other place. So it was decided that Agave Road would be where we would get married.
    We initially met and had the tour with Diana and she was awesome. There wasn't one thing she didn't cover and believe me I had no clue how to get things together!
    After some time, Diana ended up being assigned to plan our wedding and I was ecstatic to have her.
    Truth is I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator or team of people to work with. Amanda and Tawnya were also amazing to work with. They were very attentive to what I wanted and helped me make my vision come to life and stay in my budget.

We still get complements on the wedding and how beautiful everything came out. If I had to do everything all over again I wouldn't change a thing! Oh and also our DJ Ivan was incredible, kept everybody dancing and the party going!

Agave Road is without a doubt the best place to have the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 12/31/2012

-Take advantage of the Bridal Suite. My bridesmaids and I really enjoyed the space.

Sent on 01/01/2013