Agave Estates Reviews

Agave Estates 5
Agave Estates 6
Agave Estates 7

Hash · Married on 06/30/2013

Excellent staff at Agave estates. Very professional and fun. All involved in our wedding made it a great experience.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Tara · Married on 06/30/2013

When my fiance and I went to check out Agave Road for the first time, we were blown away by how beautiful the venue was. We wanted a wedding venue that had a place for ceremony and reception. Both of us knew we wanted to get married there as soon as we walked through the venue. Our coordinator Grace was awesome and made my day easier. Amanda who helped us with our invitations and programs did a great job. Tawnya who did our floral arragements for the wedding, did an amazing job as well. Everyone who helped us plan our special day did an awesome job!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Sue · Married on 05/25/2013

This is one of the most beautiful venues I have ever seen! As mother of the bride, I planned a wedding from Missouri that was to take place in Katy, TX in the span of 6 weeks! Diana Costa, our wedding coordinator, at Agave Real was the ultimate professional and the most compassionate person I have ever met. We could not have pulled off a beautiful wedding in that amount of time without her expertise! Diana listened to our needs and customized the venue in every way we requested. She returned phone calls and emails within minutes of sending! Leighton Ogg, the minister, was wonderful and planned a beautiful service. It started to rain about 10 minutes after the outdoor service began, and Diana and the minister calmly directed the guests inside where chairs were waiting for us to seamlessly finish the service as if there was no interruption at all. The food was excellent and the service was five star quality! You cannot go wrong selecting Agave Real for a smaller venue or Agave Road for a larger one - you will not find a more beautiful setting. The services provided are well worth the price of the venue because they offer all the services needed in one place and you are put in the hands of professionals who care about what they do and understand what customer service is! Thank you, Agave Estates, for providing such a great venue and professional vendors!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2013

My husband and I were married at Agave Real on June 14, 2013. From the very beginning of the process everyone we worked with was extremely professional, responsive and friendly. They made what should be one of the most stressful events of your life very easy and fun. Ali kept us on track with to do lists so that everything was taken care of and nothing was left to the last minute. I don't think I felt overly stressed at any point in the wedding planning process because this place is a well oiled machine! Not only do they specialize in weddings, they specialize in PERFECT weddings. Ali was so amazing making sure that everything was perfect, in order and things went just according to plan. I don't know how she does it but she kept everything so organized and always with a smile. Everyone commented on how great she was. I am giving Agave Real a 5/5 because I would recommend this venue to anyone wanting a beautiful stress-free wedding. If you can work with Ali you will be very satisfied but judging from other reviews all of the wedding planners are amazing as well! Highly Highly recommend Agave!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Laura · Married on 05/19/2013

I recently got married at Agave Real and picking this venue was the best decision ever for my wedding! Alli was my coordinator and she was flawless! My wedding went so smoothly and I never had to worry about when to do what! This venue was so accommodating with everything! Alli always responded to my emails quickly and made me feel at ease when it came to my wedding. Plus to top it all off the venue itself is beautiful!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Shawna · Married on 05/18/2013

My experience with Agave was wonderful. They took care of everything and Grace was amazing. She was there with me every step of the way. I used Tawnya for flowers and she was so great. I showed her a picture of exactly what I wanted and she delivered. Peter was our DJ and he was so helpful, I've never met anyone who had so many songs for me to go through and pick...made my life so much easier since I love everything. I wanted a one stop shop for everything and Agave was just that. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2013

My husband and I got married at Agave Road a few weeks ago and it was absolutely amazing!! We received so many comments from our guests on how beautiful the venue was and we couldn't agree more! Our coordinator, Diana Costa, was there every step of the way...from scheduling our menu tasting months before to taking care of all the day-of duties...it was so nice to have her by our side making sure the day went off without a hitch! Amanda Bayer at Agave Brothers designed our invitations & programs and they were exactly what we wanted. Our minister, Tim Douglas, was great and really wanted to get to know us and our story prior to our wedding day. Ivan Rojas was our DJ and kept everyone out on the dance floor all night long. We had been given a song selection spreadsheet which made the process much easier and he was very accomodating even with last minute requests. Edible Designs by Jessie made both our wedding cake & groom's cake and they looked amazing and tasted even better. Our food from Three Olives Catering was delicious as well! Thank you to the whole Agave Estates staff for making our wedding day so special and stress free!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Brandy · Married on 05/04/2013

When I think of my wedding day at Agave Road, I always say that "I had a freaking blast." My coordinator was Alli Thomas and she did an aweome job. Amanda, the creative director, took care of my invitations and linens was amazing. Tawnya, with floral, took my ideas for flowers and turned it into to amazing bouquets for my bridal party. My mother is deceased so I was not looking forward to planning, having a venue that included everything in one place, was the best choice for me. Each one of the ladies that I worked with made ME feel special! We are still getting rave reviews on the beauty of the venue, the food that was provided by 3 Olives, the floral and decor.

Simply said, "It was amazing....."

Sent on 06/13/2013

Rochelle · Married on 04/26/2013

Diana Costa was my wedding planner at Agave Road (one of their venues) and she was amazing! The overall experience was great. I absolutely love the venue and the night turned out exactly as I had hoped for. Agave Estates provides you will several planners to help you with every little detail. I have never been involved planning a wedding so it was nice to have so many people willing to walk you through the process. I would definitely recommend this place to have your special day!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Kristin · Married on 04/20/2013

Agave Estates did such an amazing job to make our day as special as possible. We couldn't have been any happier than we were with them! I would highly recommend this venue and ALL of their services for any type of an event but more so for a wedding because that is what we used them for! Loved you guys and thank you so much for making everything magical!!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Aimee · Married on 04/19/2013

My husband and I were married at Agave Road on 4/19/13. We had the BEST experience from beginning to end. The planning was effortless on our part-the Agave team coordinated everything for us-they made it easy and stress free!!! We would highly recommend this venue. Both venues are gorgeous-all of our guests were in awe of the place. We used Agave's florist Twanya-she was amazing-she is very upbeat and she loves what she does! She worked within our budget and gave us gorgeous floral-we couldn't have been happier with her and again she is part of the agave team which saved us a lot of time and effort. We used Edible designs by Jesse (also part of the agave team) and they were awesome! We met with Jesse's son for about an hour after work and had both the brides and groom cakes designed. They did an amazing job on both cakes-flawless-and everyone said they were impressed by both cakes-they were both very moist and delicious! An the food was wonderful!!! So many of our guests complimented the food. We were fortunate enough to have the best coordinator ever...Lindsey. We cannot say enough good things about her...she is very mature and professional. You can tell she loves her job and she is very good at it. She has a very warm and friendly personality and that was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. On the day of the wedding, she was SO calm and SO organized-it was obvious she has coordinated many weddings. A lot of my guests commented on how "smooth" the wedding went from Beginning to end. my guests raved about how quickly they got their food too. Thank you so much to Lindsey and the entire Agave team-you were amazing and we appreciate you all!!!
    -The LaPortes

Sent on 04/30/2013

Allyssa · Married on 04/06/2013

I just got married at Agave Road a couple weeks ago and it was an amazing experience overall! Alli was my coordinator and she was so sweet and helpful! All the meetings/rehearsals and especially the wedding day ran very smoothly thanks to her keeping everybody on track. We also met one of the owner's (Steve) prior to the wedding and he was also extremely accommodating and great to work with. Victor was our DJ and he was such a blast! I even called Victor with some changes 2 nights before the wedding and he made the changes for me! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone I know that is hosting a party/wedding/event etc. It is one of a kind, which is one the main things I fell in love with about it. Thanks again to everyone at Agave Road for all of your hard work and dedication. You all made our wedding day extremely special!
    - Allyssa & Aaron

Sent on 04/23/2013

Christine · Married on 03/31/2013

We recently held our wedding at Agave Road - we chose to put our wedding together within a 3-month timeframe, and Diana Costa was absolutely impeccable in helping us to coordinate our day in that short amount of time. Our day turned out to be more than we'd imagined - from the invitations, flowers, DJ, officiant/ceremony, site...all was incredibly beautiful, and we are so happy that we chose Agave for both our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Grace, I just wanted to drop you a note to thank you and your crew for such a wonderful job for my daughter’s special day. There was a friend in attendance who is a bartender. He told me that he has been to a dozen weddings and worked at least 500 more. He said he has never attended a better wedding and never has seen a nicer venue with such a wonderful attention to detail. Everyone always says “that was a nice wedding” but people are raving about how great Agave Real was.

The weather cooperated, the food was excellent, the staff fantastic, and you had a calming effect on all.

I have two more daughters and there is no doubt we will be back to Agave.

Thank you again.
    Mike

Sent on 04/03/2013

Cisily · Married on 03/23/2013

STELLAR!!! If you want a one stop shop this is the Venue for you! Agave is a beautiful venue inside and out. Rich colors, amazing water features and gorgeous foliage make for beautiful wedding pictures. The amazing staff are very accommodating and friendly. They will help you pick out everything from invitations and linens to flowers and decor. They have a list of vendors they will guide you to and they are top notch. We went with the Italian food package, amazing! Vic our DJ, such a blast! Sunkissed and Madeup did my bridal and bridal party makeup, I felt beautiful! Our wedding cake, SO yummy!
    One of the many services Agave provides is the help of a wedding coordinator and mine, Kimberly was a dream come true. She is extremely detailed and will definitely have you feeling relaxed, excited and stress free on your wedding day. She was definitely my go to wedding guru who played a huge role in making my dream wedding a blast and one of the best days of my life! I have absolutely ZERO complaints about Agave Estates and would recommend this Venue to anybody and everybody! :)

Sent on 04/09/2013

My wedding was held at Agave Road, one of Agave Estates wedding venues. The venue is gorgeous and has beautiful landscaping. We were so pleased with everyone we worked with at Agave Estates and all of the vendors they recommended. Everyone was so professional and responsive and helped make the wedding run smoothly. I loved the venue and our coordinator, Audrey.

Sent on 04/01/2013

Michelle · Married on 03/16/2013

My wedding was a couple weeks ago and everything went perfect! The whole Agave staff is so friendly and were always around to answer my phone calls, texts, and emails. Kim was my coordinator and she was amazing! She made everything so easy for me the day of all I had to worry about was getting ready :) I would definitely recommend this venue for future brides who are looking for a venue that truly cares for each of their brides and who make the planning experience stress free!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Shiloh · Married on 03/08/2013

When I started looking for venues I was looking for a place that could accommodate the ceremony and reception as well as a wedding coordinator. I did not want any of my bridesmaids or family members doing any decorating. I just wanted everyone to have a great time. When we first saw Agave Real we feel in love. Nothing compared to this venue. It was like you were on vacation for the wedding. We did look around but like I said nothing compares to this venue. We called and spoke with Diana who has given us a tour before. She was so friendly, laid back, professional and has answers to all our questions. I wanted her as my wedding coordinator since I felt so comfortable with her. She had been promoted but made the decision to be our wedding coordinator since she was the only person we had dealt with at Agave. From the time we booked the venue to the day of the wedding, it was a breeze. Diana always kept in contact with me to let me know of any meetings or deadlines coming up. It was very easy from start to finish. They really know how to manage a wedding and know every little detail that goes into planning a wedding. I was so calm the day of the wedding, seriously, no worries because Diana and her team had everything under control. The wedding actually was able to start early and went off without a hitch. Everything went smooth, no rushing and craziness just calm. Diana always made sure that we were okay and comfortable. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have their wedding or even an event. The staff is amazing, especially Diana. You get your monies worth and will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Brittany · Married on 03/02/2013

I had the most amazing wedding night at Agave Road. They made our dream wedding night come true. It is an absolutely beautiful wedding and the staff makes sure that everything is perfect for your big day.

Sent on 04/06/2013

Lisa · Married on 02/24/2013

My wedding was on Feb 24,2013 at their newer location, Agave Real and I can't write enough amazing things about this place and our coordinator Audrey! The venue itself speaks volumes. One look at this place and you'll fall in LOVE. I found this place at 1:30 am ( after not being to sleep cause I was so stressed) and sent an email and Audrey got back to me ASAP that next day! She is an absolute dream! She walked me thru the whole process, set up times for food tastings, for any meeting and anytime I emailed her she was on it with a response back that same day! She gave me so many options which was nice because she brought up things I never even thought of!! Up to the very last day I was switching things and she was very nice, sweet and patient most of all with all of my needs !if your looking for a more private wedding experience and not wanting a hotel feel, this is your place! Check it out, tour it, etc you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Everyone at Agave was so amazing and made our day the best that it could have ever been- beyond what I could have even imagined! Their staff went above and beyond to make our day become exactly what we envisioned and MORE!! Our coordinator, Audrey and the rest of Agave's staff, Amanda, Tawnya and Monica were always so polite and a breeze to do work with! Audrey was always there for my every question- cell phone or email, and always had an answer for me. She was so much fun to work with, and on our wedding day, she made everything go off so smoothly! Amanda translated a drawing that I drew into our invitations in such an elegant way! She even incorporated this design into the programs and menus as well. Tawnya is truly the best florist, with the biggest heart and such a niche for creativity! Our wedding would not have been as elegant without her expertise! Also the food from Three Olives was DELICIOUS, and our guests have been raving about the food and our cakes as well. Thank you Agave for blessing Jared and I, and our guests with such a beautiful, perfect, special day!! =)

Sent on 03/03/2013

Ashley · Married on 02/16/2013

Using Agave Estates was a wonderful experience that made my life a lot easier. The staff was very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this venue for weddings and receptions.

Sent on 04/08/2013

Rachel · Married on 02/10/2013

My wedding was held at the smaller venue, Agave Real and over 2 months later, I am still hearing how much our guests loved the venue and how much fun the wedding was. This speaks volumes considering that it was a small wedding on a cold rainy Sunday. The whole planning process was stress free. Working with Diana (coordinator), Amanda (invitations/linens), and Tawyna (flowers) was an absolute joy. They were all very helpful and professional. The venue is beautiful, the food was very good, and everything turned out so well overall that my husband and I couldn't be happier with our experience. We definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Amanda · Married on 02/09/2013

Agave Estates is THE BEST VENUE to have your wedding!!! Everything was so wonderful and fantastic!! Our coordinator, Grace, was awesome and took care of anything and everything we needed. The buffet dinner from 3 Olives was outstanding and we got so many compliments on how delicious it was. The venue is beyond gorgeous and the service is amazing. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to have the most memorable wedding experience!! Thank you to Grace and all the Agave staff!! :) :)

Sent on 03/03/2013
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/03/2013

It has been about two months since I was married at Agave Real, and I still get this dreamy look and giddy feeling over how PERFECT it all was. It was mostly perfect because I had the perfect groom, but getting married at Agave Real allowed me to focus on my perfect groom and not go crazy planning a wedding. During my engagement, I worked 60 hours a week and my then-fiance' worked the graveyard shift as a police officer two hours away. We needed a gorgeous venue and we needed to not have to run all over creation to meet with different vendors. We knew after our meeting with Lindsey at Agave that it would be the perfect place for our perfect wedding. It is a gorgous place--so you don't really have to decorate much (saves time and money). Their partner company Agave Brothers does your invitations and florals (saves time and gas and headache AND they're good). They have in house catering, which is delicious. And lastly, our coordinator, Lindsey, was an absolute dream come true. She was good to us every step of the way. I was the calmest bride on my wedding day and had zero worries because I trusted Lindsey to take care of it all, and she did! I wouldn't just recommend Agave Estates, I would plead with you to allow them to take care of you. They are wonderful!

Sent on 04/02/2013