Agave Estates Reviews

Agave Estates 5
Agave Estates 6
Agave Estates 7

gina · Married on 10/10/2014

This venue is perfect in EVERY way!! The ladies are all a pleasure to work with and take all the pressure off the bride to be. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a venue in the Houston/Katy area. Lindsey and Amanda rock!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/23/2014

Agave Estates is first class all the way. We used them for everything - invitations, flowers, cake and even fun extras like programs and chalkboard signs. Not only did they do an amazing job, but it was 100x less stressful not having to deal with a different vendor for each detail. For brides who don't have a lot of time to plan, Agave Estates is the perfect solution. They guide you through each step along the way and the coordinators are extremely talented. My coordinator, Nan, really put me at ease and kept me from going insane by taking over the logistics of everything. She was especially amazing on the day/night of the wedding and played a huge part in making our wedding absolutely beautiful and perfect. Agave Estates might seem kind of pricey at first glance but when you take into consideration all of the things they do for you, it's totally worth it!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Cynthia · Married on 07/20/2014

Agave was great since day 1! I was assigned an amazing coordinator, Christy, who answered all of my random wedding questions, even if I texted her on a day that Agave offices were closed, that meant a lot to me. And the wedding was so well organized by the staff and I didn't have to worry about anything but enjoying my day. And on top of it all, the venue is GORGEOUS and I'm so glad I picked Agave for my wedding

Sent on 08/08/2014

Gabriela · Married on 07/19/2014

I got married at Agave Road, and no words can express how happy i was with the place and my wedding coordinator Katie, she is one of the most amazing people i have had the pleasure to cross paths, for anyone reading this review, i recommend this place not 100% but 1000%, this place is the best one ever if you want an unforgettable wedding! Cheers!

Sent on 08/01/2014

I would recommend this wedding location to any bride!! They literally did everything! You don't have to out-source anything at all!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Karen · Married on 06/21/2014

The wedding reception at Agave Road was everything we hoped for and more. The linens, floral and table settings were fabulous and the lighting gave a beautiful, warm, magical glow to the room. The wedding coordinator was wonderful - as mother of the bride, I did not have to worry about the timeline as she took care of everything. We appreciated meeting the owner who warmly welcomed us and was there to watch over the whole event. We had so many guests compliment the venue and the entire event.

Over the course of the year we were planning this event, Agave Estates never stopped expanding and improving their facilities. It is getting better and better! Thank you for such a memorable evening!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2014

My husband and I looked for over a year to pick the perfect location for our wedding. We were getting very frustrated to find that every location we would look at would have so many extra expenses on top of the venue price, and would also require me to book the other vendors. We found Agave Real in a wedding magazine and thought it was beautiful. I called and to our amazement, almost every single thing was included in the price. We made an appointment to tour the facility and we absolutely fell in love with everything. I do not know of anywhere else that offers services like this. We were so relieved to find this venue because it took so much stress and pressure off of us. Not to mention everyone involved in the planning process was amazing and professional. We could not have chosen a more perfect venue! We would like to especially thank Christy our wedding planner, Tawnya our florist, and Amanda who created our beautiful invitations. Thank you all so much.

Sent on 11/20/2014
  • Y

Yona · Married on 06/08/2014

My wedding was held at Agave Real. It was amazing! The venue (both outside and inside) is very nice. My coordinator was Alli. She did an awesome job. I wasn't able to meet with her during business hours, so she met me at Starbucks on a Friday evening for our planning session. She was very accommodating from the first meeting to the end of my reception. We were initially going to use an outside D.J. which fell through the week before the wedding. Alli was able to secure the house D.J. at the last minute. I had several other last minute changes that she took care of. She stayed on top of everything and took care of all of my "special" request while keeping a smile on her face through it all. My and all of my family Loved her! In addition to having an awesome coordinator, the dinner was delicious. I chose Frana Catering. All of my guest enjoyed the food. My cake was gorgeous and very good as well. In all, I have absolutely no complaints. My wedding day was exactly how I wanted it. I would recommend Agave Estates to anyone.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Lindsay · Married on 06/06/2014

I honestly can't say enough great things about this venue! From the moment we booked Agave Road, and the year that followed, everyone we came in contact with was helpful and more than friendly. They truly have thought of everything, many of which I never even considered. The venue speaks for itself, its absolutely gorgeous, but for me, the people that run this venue is what made our day magical. Diana, you are a wonderful person inside and out, and our day would never have turned out as wonderful as it did without you! You made everything flow so wonderfully, as did the rest of your amazing team. And all your vendors are fabulous! The food, the cake, the DJ, are all wonderful people that we really enjoyed working with. Agave cares, and you see it in everything they do for you along the way. Planning a wedding can be so stressful, but you made it so EASY. And after hearing all the horror stories from friends, I am so thankful we chose you! I wish I could give you a million stars because you deserve it.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Our wedding was held at Agave Real. Agave is the first wedding venue we checked when we planed for our wedding. I absolutely loved this place at our first visit. It is very beautiful with all these detailed decorations. After checking other venues around Houston area, Agave was at the top of our list. I am so happy that we chose Agave Real for our special day.

Everyone we worked with at Agave is very professional and efficient. They are all very nice. Thanks to all of them! Diana is our wedding coordinator. She is very professional and sweet! We had several meetings before the wedding, and she went through all the details with us. She helped narrow down my "to-do" list and helped keep everything on track, which is a huge help for me. She did a fantastic job on our wedding day to get everything going smoothly. Thanks to Diana!

We used their package and the vendors they provided, they are all amazing. Amanda did the invitation and photo booth for us. Tawnya did the flowers for our wedding. Frana did our catering. Jessica/Jennifer did my hair and makeup. Jessie did our wedding cakes. Leighton was our officiate. Daniel was our DJ. Jaylene was our photographer. And Rob/Adriana was our videographer. They all did a fantastic job! Thanks to all of them!

Hope this is helpful for future Agave Bridals :)

Sent on 06/19/2014
  • User4197988 · 2+ years ago

Our wedding was recently held at Agave Real, and let me just say this place was perfect. Agave was not the first wedding venue we checked, but once we visited the location the choice was easy. I absolutely loved this place as soon as I arrived. Based on the wonderful details both inside and out, along with the great planning staff, Agave helped us have the a perfect wedding day.

A huge thanks to Alli, our wedding coordinator. She is very professional, efficient and sweet. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and helped make the wedding planning process worry free! She walked us through every step of planning process during our meetings before the wedding. She did a magnificent job. Thanks Alli!

We selected one of their wedding packages and used the vendors they provided, all of which we were pleased with. Amanda did an amazing job creating the perfect invitation from scratch based on a design we gave her. Tawnya did the flowers for our wedding and Jessie did the wedding cake. Leighton was our officiate. Everyone at Agave was amazing! Thanks yo all.

Sent on 06/24/2014

I absolutely LOVED working with Alli and the rest of the crew at Agave Estates. My wedding was at their Agave Road venue, and it was perfect. Alli made sure everything was taken care of and no one felt stressed or rushed. This place has just about everything for your big day and makes you feel special. No matter how small the favor, they are there to help you. Everyone is so friendly!

This is probably the only venue that includes invitations and programs in their package as well. Amanda was SO helpful and great to work with. She promptly sent the proofs and made sure everything was printed on time and ready to go. My mom and I really enjoyed working with her.

I could not have chosen a better place to have my wedding!! I feel blessed to have discovered Agave Estates and would highly recommend every couple to have their wedding here. They have a great list of recommended vendors, and their staff is just as amazing. They packed everything up so quickly at the end of the night AND made sure it was easy to find everything the next day!

Thank you Agave Estates for making our special day memorable!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Britney · Married on 05/24/2014

My husband and I got married at Agave Real. We loved the floor plan and how it set such an intimate mood. And the bridal suite...so beautiful and spacious – my party had the greatest time lounging and getting ready in our little retreat. When you book with Agave, you are assigned a coordinator to help you plan your big day – an included service that is truly invaluable. I can honestly say that I stayed completely stress-free during my entire planning process as crazy as that sounds. My coordinator was Christy. She is amazing – so sweet, professional and detail-oriented. She is super knowledgeable and guided me when I was indecisive. We stayed on schedule and she made sure we had whatever we needed / wanted throughout the evening. I can’t say enough about my experience with Christy and the entire Agave team. Agave is a one-stop shop. They offer so much of what you need through Agave Brothers, and their list of preferred vendors is top notch. The best part about my outside vendors: they work so well and often with Agave that they were completely in sync with my timeline. We did upgrade and add some things for our wedding, but Agave Real is such a gorgeous place on its own and the standard selections that your package includes are stunning – as little or as much as you want to add, the space is to die for and has the ability to capture whatever look or theme you desire! My day was absolutely perfect. Pleased is an understatement. Every detail completely exceeded my expectations. And every person that I encountered at Agave was so warm and accommodating – they really take care of their brides. Ladies, if you're reading this and looking for the perfect spot for your big day, you owe it to yourself to schedule an appointment and check out all Agave has to offer. I'm willing to bet it will be your last stop :)

Sent on 06/16/2014

Jamie · Married on 05/24/2014

My daughter was married in May at Agave Road. I can not say enough great things about this venue for both the wedding and reception. Because they include so much in their package, that took a great deal of the stress out of planning the wedding. Invitations, food, cake, DJ, bar, linens, table decorations. They even have a person who you can hire to do the flowers. It is such a beautiful place inside and out!! The best part of it all was that you get a wedding coordinator to help you along the way. My daughter had Alli as her wedding coordinator and she was absolutely fantastic. She contacted any extra vendors that we had hired to coordinate their arrivals so we didn't have to. She was great!!!!! Planning my daughter's wedding was so much fun and I think it was because Agave Road took so much stress out of the process. My daughter and her husband said the wedding and reception was everything they ever wanted and you can't ask for more than that!!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Alli, our coordinator did a fantastic job! We realized about an hour before the ceremony that one of the flower girls had lost her basket and Alli rushed to the rescue with a new...it was like she conjured it out of no where! That is the quality of service that you can expect at Agave. They take a caring, family business-like approach to their customers. Our planning was a sinch! I had done a lot of pre-planning before our first meeting which made everyones life a little easier. When we signed our contract with Agave they provided us a timeline of when we should be getting things done (contacting vendors, dress shopping, invitations, etc...) We followed it to the letter and we had a really easy time. We did opt to do some things ourselves like a little floral, invitations, and programs. The staff was great about adjusting the contract and setting up my things on wedding day. I arrived with my maids and Alli just took over! I got to sit back for a bit and get ready at ease.
    My hunband and I enjoied it so much that we hope to get invited to attend a wedding at Agave so we can see it from a guests perspective!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Diana · Married on 04/19/2014

Agave Estates is wedding planning made SIMPLE!
    This place is amazing! My coordinator Alli was such a sweetheart, so professional and very well coordinated. I was lucky to have her with me every step of the way, she made my wedding flawless! You can see from the moment you step in that everyone at agave takes their reputation very seriously and they put you, the client, at the forefront of everything.

Now for the venue; Stepping through the gates at Agave Road you feel like you've arrived at some exotic destination! This was one of my reasons for choosing Agave Estates, the fact that the venue was already beautifully designed and decorated was a huge draw for me. In addition to that, they are a true ALL INCLUSIVE VENUE! Most venues say that they are "all inclusive" because they provide the food, linen, and chairs. But you still have to find your own cake, dj, invitations, decorations, etc. Agave Estates takes care of all of that for you and all of their vendors are top of the line!! Everyone raved about everything! I hope to be happily married forever but if I had to do it again I would pick Agave Estates every time.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Diane · Married on 04/18/2014

I could not have been more pleased with the professionalism of all services including those of Agave and their preferred vendors - Agave Estates staff, Lindsey Patillo (wedding coordinator), Cordua Catering (Al Deshon), Edible Designs by Jessie, Agave Brothers Floral (Tawnya Morse), Adorne Artistry (Jessica/Bethany) and The Wedding Show (DJ) by Daniel Pawlowski. Everything was handled with utmost care and thoughtfulness.

It's been almost two weeks since our wedding and not a day goes by where I do not receive compliments. I believe Agave Estates will certainly get a lot of referrals from guests as well as ourselves.

I would recommend without any reservations this full-service venue - Agave Real. This beautiful venue has everything you could possibly want and then some.

Thank you again Agave staff and vendors for a beautiful and memorable wedding.

Diane and Jorge Martinez

Sent on 05/02/2014

Monica · Married on 04/11/2014

I was engaged for 6 years before my wedding a month ago. We looked high and low once we settled upon a date and could not find that perfect venue. Once we discovered Agave Estates I knew we had to book it! (Long story, but we actually booked with Agave twice!) Both venues are beautiful, but Agave Real was perfect for our family. This venue is breathtaking, and the scenery makes you feel as if you're having a destination wedding. My bridal party couldn't believe how awesome the Grooms Quarters and Bridal Suite was! Our food from Frana, and DJ (Daniel) kept our guests engaged and excited throughout the night. Our wedding coordinator was Alli, and she is the BEST! She is very patient, kind, and organized. All things needed when dealing with a bride! Amanda did our invitations, programs, and favors. She is AMAZING! She is so sweet, and even communicated with me during the holidays to ensure our invitations were printed on time. My father in law passed away before Christmas and she suggested placing a memorial tribute on our wedding programs in his honor. She truly cares! Everyone we came into contact with from Lindsey, Tawnya, Liz, Krysta, and Monica were all great! ALL of these ladies made me feel special, and important leading up to our big day! Ladies, if you're looking for a venue that's top notch, unique, and truly inclusive this is your place! Our wedding is still the talk of the town amongst our family and friends! Have your wedding here, and you will NOT regret it!

Thank you Agave for making our dream wedding a reality! We truly enjoyed working with you!

Monica, Jesus, Dominic & Cameron

Sent on 05/12/2014

Kim · Married on 04/06/2014

My husband and I got married at Agave Real and it was absolutely beautiful, I couldn't of asked for anything better. I fell in love with the venue the minute I saw it. Lindsey Pattillo and the rest of the team at Agave were wonderful to work with. On the day of our wedding the forecast had called for rain, Lindsey knew how much I wanted for the ceremony to be held outside so was really great in holding off moving the ceremony inside until the last minute. Ultimately the weather didn't co-operate and we had to have the wedding inside, the ceremony was still beautiful but I really did appreciate everyone working hard to satisfy our wants. It will be a day my husband and I will remember forever.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Eva · Married on 03/30/2014

Hello Brides,
    I am sure this moment of your life is extremely excited and nervous too. Searching for the perfect venue to host your big day is a big decision, but if you already made the decision to visit Agave Road you took the BEST decision EVER.
    From the moment I set my appointment over the phone (3 months before my wedding) to my last minute preparation the day of my wedding, all I have to say is the team behind Agave Road is the most organized, caring, professional, honest and fun to do business and trust that "they will take care of it".
    Diana Costa was my wedding coordinator and she was the biggest blessing to our beautiful wedding, her years of experience and knowledge made everything perfect. She is sweet, caring and very attentive to details.
    Please make some time to visit both venues because you will not regret of choosing Agave Road.
    Good Luck ~ Eva.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Kristen · Married on 03/29/2014

Agave Road was AMAZING and gave me the wedding that was perfect for my husband and I! The people at Agave are great to work with, professional, flexible, helpful, understanding. They really go above and beyond to make the whole wedding planning process as stress-free as possible. I was fortunate enough to work with Christy as my coordinator. AWESOME!!! She was so fun and easy to work with and really made sure I was happy with all aspects of my wedding. She kept me on track as wedding brain is real and as a bride you sometimes forget important thing to get done. She made sure everything came together the day of and I had the best time ever. I used Franna catering and had zero complaints about food from my guest. They were also willing to do a special plate for my husband!! The DJ, Ivan, was fantastic. My guest and I were dancing all night long :) This place truly is all-inclusive and you get what you pay for. It was truly a magical day and all the people from Agave are great to work with. The only slight negative I would say is the price of invitations. Yes they are beautiful, but I wish I knew the price before because I feel that is an area I could have saved a little money at. All in all defiantly consider Agave Road...you wont regret it :) Cheers!
    PS- Bridal suite is the BOMB.COM you will relax and enjoy yourself while getting ready with your girls for the big day :) I'd give 6 stars if I could!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Karen · Married on 03/22/2014

I can't say enough about this venue. First of all, it is beautiful inside and out. We were very lucky to have an outdoor wedding, and we got SO many compliments on the setting. It was beautiful. Our wedding coordinator, Alli Thomas, was incredible and she helped make the entire day go so smoothly. We used Cordua for the caterer and the food was extremely good. We received LOTS of compliments on that, too! The only glitch we had was with our hair/makeup person. She was NOT on Agave's preferred vendors list. I would recommend using people off of their preferred list. They know who is dependable! If I had another daughter, I would encourage her to get married at Agave. ITs the best. AND there are several hotels VERY close by! that will shuttle back and forth.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Janice · Married on 03/21/2014

My husband and I recently had our wedding at Agave Road. The wedding was awesome and went smoothly. We had previously visited a few other venues, however, when we stepped into Agave Estates, we knew this is the venue that we wanted to be married in. Diana was our coordinator and she was amazing! From our first visit to Agave until the last minute of our wedding reception, she was with us every bit of the way. She was super responsive and detail-oriented. During our planning meetings, she walked us through our weddings and any questions / concerns we had, she answered them right away. She pretty much planned and executed the wedding exactly the way we wanted it! The Agave Team really made the wedding planning trouble-free. From the invitation design to floral to caterer to DJ to minister, they had every aspect of the wedding covered. My husband and I are super busy at work and having a "one stop" wedding service really made a difference! I received a lot of compliments from my guests during and after the wedding. All the guest loved the wedding and had a wonderful time. Definitely a dream come true for my husband and I. Again, we highly recommend Agave Estates to all the brides who wants to experience an amazing and trouble-free wedding!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/15/2014

I would like to thank my coordinator Christy James for making our day Fantastic, you are so great. Thank you for following through with every need and questions from Colby and I as well as my parents, they really appreciated you. I would also like to thank Diana Costa who started us off and helped us with whatever we needed until Christy became our coordinator. Everyone at Agave Estates is so helpful and we really appreciate all of your help through the process of planning a wedding. I couldn't have found a better place to get married at, and I brag to my friends all the time. For future couples I would like to say, book your wedding with Agave Estates they really take alot of the stress out of planning a wedding. It was just very nice to have one venue that did almost everything, the food, cake, dj, invitations, officiate, linens, etc.. and to top it off the venue is Beautiful. If I could describe Agave Real and the Agave Estate team in one word it would be AMAZING. Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Nicole · Married on 03/15/2014

Words cannot describe how amazing Agave Road truly is. I don't even know where to start explaining how perfect our wedding day was, and it even poured down rain! From the atmosphere perspective you feel transported to an exotic location with the lush landscaping and architectural details throughout the venue. We had planned for an outdoor ceremony and the whole day it poured rain so we had to move the ceremony inside. At first I was upset because I had envisioned the ceremony outside for so long, but when I walked downstairs to see the set up for the indoor ceremony, I was blown away. It was beautiful! It did not look like Plan B at all! Many of our guests thought it was supposed to be inside, that's how beautiful it looked! My coordinator was Grace and she was outstanding! She always promptly answered my emails and made the night go so smoothly without any problems. The DJ, Ivan, was phenomenal! He knew exactly what songs to play to keep all generations on the dance floor the entire night! Everyone from my friends to my parents friends did not want the reception to end because everyone was having such a good time. Agave uses Edible Designs by Jessie and they are hands down the best people to use in Houston! We did not want to do a traditional wedding cake or grooms cake and Jessie used a small cake topper with cupcakes to create an amazing dessert table that looked like it came off of Cupcake Wars. I knew choosing Cordua for the catering would be wonderful and I was right! They offered the perfect variety for satisfy everyone's personal tastes and I am still receiving emails about how delicious the food was! Overall, I honestly cannot put into words how the Agave team made our wedding so perfect.

Sent on 05/13/2014