Agave Estates Reviews

Agave Estates 5
Agave Estates 6
Agave Estates 7

Doan · Married on 10/02/2016

I just got married there on October 2nd and I am so pleased with the quality of service we received. Picking a venue and vendors is hard enough but Agave Estates has an amazing team of people who really pulled off our big day. It was so easy working with them and everyone is so friendly, approachable, and flexible. I would really recommend them because we were able to get so many things that our friends (who got married) weren't at a cheaper price!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Thank you Doan for sharing your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you! At Agave our staff and vendors strive to provide the upmost quality of service to you and your guests on the big day. We understand planning your wedding can be stressful and overwhelming at times especially with so many options to choose from. As a comprehensive venue we want to be able to handle it all for you and make it an easy process for you and everyone involved. On behalf of Agave Estates we wish you and Michael all the happiness and love in your marriage as Mr. and Mrs. Young.

Katelyn · Married on 09/30/2016

When we first started looking at venues Agave was the very first venue we went to and we immediately fell in love with it. The ambiance is amazing. From the first time we started communications with Amanda in regards to the contract through the day after our wedding, we received only fast responses and all of our questions answered. Our coordinator was amazing! I didn't feel stressed about anything during the process because of Alyssa. Alyssa was the best and she was so patient with me changing things and then changing them back. Our wedding went better and looked more amazing than I could have ever imagined. This is definitely the venue to choose!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Katelyn, thank you so much for your sweet review! You and Shaun were such an easy couple to work with and it was an honor being your coordinator! Your wedding was full of fun and happiness and I could tell how loved you guys are just by being with your friends and family! All the best wishes to you and Shaun! -Alyssa
  • Alexandre

Alexandre · Married on 07/16/2016

We had our wedding reception at Agave Road this past July & it was just fantastic! The course of events went super smooth all the way from start to finish. We booked two extra hours to allow for a cocktail hour & an extra hour of party time! It FLEW! I highly recommend looking into it.

Service: Nancy A. was our coordinator & was super pleasant to work with. She took out all the stress we had with how the reception would actually run. This was fantastic for the Mrs., as she had plenty of other stuff to stress about. Nancy was very professional in all our interactions, personable, & engaging in our meetings. She answered any questions we had pop up with ease & was able to customize our event timeline to meet a few changes we wanted to make. She was readily available throughout the entire event any time we needed her. Also, superb gratitude goes out to all the service staff involved in setting up the venue & breaking it down. All the tables, plate settings, etc looked great. I know a lot of work goes into it before, during, & after the event.

Venue: I got a selfie with a donkey. It's beautiful, I'll just stop here.

In-house catering: The only snag we hit - We originally selected Frana Catering. But just about a month before the wedding, Agave Estates & Frana's partnered services came to an end leaving us to use Agave Catering, a newly launched in-house catering service. My wife & I were super bummed because we were looking forward to having what we originally selected. Nancy & the Agave team were very supportive in this transition & Chef Eric (great guy!) came through with the delicious food! The scalloped potatoes didn't match exactly what we tasted (I was looking forward to those) but the fact that I'm only picking that out shows how great the food ended up turning out!

Seriously consider Agave Estates!

Separate reviews on their respective vendor pages: Floral, invitations (Agave Brothers), DJ Gus (Fancy Tie Events), Cake (Edible Designs by Jessie)

Sent on 08/23/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words. I am so happy to hear that the switch to Agave Catering was a smooth transition for you and that you enjoyed the food! It really means a lot to us to hear that the planning process was stress free. That is exactly what we want for all our brides and grooms. We all wish you a blissfully wonderful marriage. You both truly deserve it!!

Autumn · Married on 05/29/2016

Agave Estates is a beautiful venue that absolutely makes dreams come true. I grew up in Houston, so it was important I did my wedding in Houston, though I live in California. After sharing this with Agave, they promised me their were the right venue for the distance. And they were absolutely RIGHT. they completely worked with how far I was. When I got my wedding planner, Nancy Anderson (who is the best, EVER), she worked with me from afar to get all the little kinks and details sorted. My wedding was a beautiful dream, and it went without a hitch - except for one... ME! I got "hitched" ;). Anyways, such an amazing venue, with great and caring people!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Autumn, you are such a sweet person! I had so much fun working with you and James and your first dance was absolutely priceless! You definitely got everyone on the dance floor. Thank you for being so kind. We all really enjoyed working with you and your family! Have a blessed marriage!
    -Nancy

Caylin · Married on 05/21/2016

All our guests told us our wedding was the best wedding they have been to, and while people were of course just being kind, I truly believe that experience was because of the services Agave provided. The entire team was extremely professional and very courteous!! Their service made us feel like a Queen and King for an evening. I loved the whole package of what they included, and that's from just having them as a reception rather than wedding + reception! Photo booth pictures turned out AWESOME!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Caylin! Thank you so much for your kind words! I’m so glad that you felt special on your wedding day and that you and your guests had such a great time! It was a beautiful wedding and a joy to be your coordinator. All the love to you and Kris! -Alyssa

Jenna · Married on 05/07/2016

Our wedding was May 7, and whenever anyone asks about it the first thing I reply with is, "It was perfect." You'd think I would think of something, anything, that I can remember going wrong, but I can't. The venue and landscaping were beautiful, food was amazing (one of the top things I got rave reviews about from guests), cake & cupcakes were perfect, our DJ Gus was amazing, and the planning process was super easy with all of Agave's experienced staff - just made something that is typically very stressful a breeze (at times of course I was stressed, but everyone bared with me.) Our minister, Angelo, was the absolute best! I cannot say enough good things about him. I was extremely nervous and just his presence put me at ease. And our coordinator, Jessica, is an angel. She put up with all of my bridezilla moments like it was nothing and our wedding wouldn't have gone so perfect without her there.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

Thank you Jenna for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you! At Agave our staff and vendors strive to make your special day as perfect as possible. We understand planning your wedding can be stressful and overwhelming at times which is why we want to be there with you every step of the way. We want to put you at ease and simply allow you to enjoy your day with your new husband! You deserve nothing but perfect! On behalf of Agave Estates we wish you and Tyler all the happiness and love in your marriage as Mr. and Mrs. Roe.

Brandi · Married on 04/29/2016

I absolutely loved my wedding coordinator Amanda Harris! She was so bubbly and helpful and answered all my questions quickly and we so so sweet! The wedding day flew by and went perfectly, there were no hiccups and felt like a smooth ride. I loved that Agave has most things included, this made wedding planning MUCH easier! The cake was so good, Agave Brothers (especially Tawyna and Amanda Bayer) were amazing and so creative and helped me pick out beautiful invitations and flowers. My wedding day was so perfect and I owe it all to the Agave staff! Thanks for helping me create the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Bailey · Married on 03/25/2016

I got married at Agave Real and the night couldn't have gone smoother. They make it so easy and take the stress out of wedding planning! My wedding coordinator Nancy was great! Edible designs by Jesse did a fantastic job on my cake! My invitations were beautiful! My floral was gorgeous, everything I could have asked for and more. We chose the italian caterer and the food was AMAZING! The night was absolutely perfect. I never felt stressed during the wedding planning! I got an enormous amount of compliments from my guest about how gorgeous the venue was and how my wedding was the best wedding they've ever been too! All the staff at agave were super sweet and helpful! I highly recommend agave estates!!

Sent on 03/26/2016

Agave Estates's reply:

We are so happy to hear that Agave was able to make your wedding day such a success with friends and family. You were a stunning bride and everything was absolutely beautiful. Sincerely all of us here at Agave wish you and Trey a lifetime of happiness.
    -Nancy

Thanks for making my dream wedding into a reality!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Erin · Married on 02/13/2016

From the moment I saw the outdoor ceremony area and reception are at Agave Real, I knew I could not imagine getting married anywhere else! My husband and I fell in love with everything about the venue. The Spanish feel and beautiful greenery makes for the perfect romantic setting. Everyone at Agave Estates was very helpful to make every decision leading up to our big day. Every meeting was well organized and I always felt comfortable. I was never nervous about anything! The rehearsal was VERY structured and the wedding day was so so beautiful and beyond perfect! I loved everything about our wedding day. I felt very relaxed and was able to sit back and enjoy my day knowing Jessica Olvera would take care of everything for me. Jessica, Amanda and Tawnya were such a pleasure to work with!! Thank you Agave Estates for the wedding of my dreams!!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Mark · Married on 02/13/2016

This big thank you is for Nacy Anderson and everyone at Agave Estates!! Ashley and Minh cannot thank you enough for creating a wedding for them that by far exceeded their expectations. They could not have dreamed of a more beautiful wedding. Words truly cannot express how happy we were with your services! All of our family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had. Thank you Nancy, you are truly the best at what you do!! Sincerely The Escobedo Family

Sent on 03/22/2016

Michele · Married on 11/20/2015

I am not one for writing reviews but with Agave, how could I not. From the moment we arrived at Agave we were treated with the best of care. I can honestly say the planning process was a breeze. Almost everything is included and the value can't be beat. The staff is amazing, professional, organized and personable. They really treat you as if you are family. Now let me talk about the venue itself. We got married at Agave Road. It was breathtakingly gorgeous. We couldn't have asked for anything better. My guests enjoyed the experience to the fullest. The entire wedding was flawless!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Agave Estates's reply:

Hi Michele! Thank you for your sweet words! All of us here at Agave had so much fun working with you! That cake topper you designed to look just like you and LaVone was adorable, and really tied the whole wedding together. We are still all talking about how much fun you and your guests had out on the dance floor. Thank you for allowing us to help create your special day and we wish the two of you a happy future as newlyweds! Sincerely, Amanda

Agave Real is gorgeous, especially at sunset. My coordinator, Jessica, made everything so simple and stress-free. She kept us on-time and professionally handled last minute changes. I was extremely stressed-out before the ceremony but everything fell into place. I was able to have fun, relax, and celebrate!! I would absolutely recommend Agave Estates to any bride who wants a no-hassle wedding day!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Agave Estates's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We are truly honored to have hosted your wedding. At Agave Estates we love to focus on every aspect of your day down to the smallest detail in order make sure your day is as perfect, smooth, and stress-free as you have always imagined. I am so glad you and guests had such a wonderful time. On behalf of Agave Estates we wish you and your new husband the best as newlyweds.

Sincerely,
    Jessica

Tiffany · Married on 09/19/2015

We had my daughter's wedding at Agave Road, and it was perfect. We couldn't have been happier with the entire process and the end result. Planning the wedding was so easy and enjoyable since Agave Estates includes almost everything. Attention to detail is definitely a priority for them. The night went just as I had pictured. I can't even begin to tell you what a great feeling it was to have multiple people tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to! The entire team did a fabulous job putting together their dream wedding. Thank you Agave Estates!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Agave Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for being such a pleasure to work with Tiffany! It was an honor to be a part of your family’s special day. Congratulations to Jeslyn and Jacob! From everyone at Agave Estates we wish them a blissful marriage and the best of luck in all their future endeavors. -Jessica O.

Morgan · Married on 09/12/2015

We LOVED having our wedding and reception here! We had our wedding at Agave Road, and from the day we booked it, it was such a breeze in wedding planning because the staff at Agave is so helpful and they work together so well. Every bride has so many things to worry about/plan; however, Agave made it super easy for me. I had no idea such a beautiful venue was tucked away behind the trees there. From the minute I toured the venue, I knew it was where I wanted to say "I Do". Our coordinator, Katie, was amazing and so helpful. Not to mention, Amanda with linens, Tawnya with the floral arrangements and DJ Ivan were so great! They also provided a list of wonderful suggested vendors to use for the parts that aren't included (transportation, hotels, photographer, hair/makeup, etc.) We loved Edible Designs by Jessie (their cake vendor) and both cakes were delicious! I am so glad I didn't go with another venue, because I probably wouldn't have found the vendors they used. I also can't forget our delicious food. I didn't think I would be able to eat that night, but I scarfed it down because it was so good! Everything was perfect about our special day (and everything leading up to it). If I had to do our wedding again, I would not change a single thing. If you have your wedding here, you will absolutely not regret it. Agave will make you feel like you are the most important bride even when they have hundreds of other brides they're working with--and that is something every bride loves to feel :) I want to live it all over again!

Sent on 10/09/2015

katie · Married on 05/23/2015

I initially chose Agave because of the all-inclusive offering. I work full time and don't have the spare time to fully plan a wedding - plus we had an 8 month engagement. Agave offers you the venue for ceremony and reception, wedding coordinator day of, DJ, Officiant, Invitations, catering, bar, and cake. Literally all I had to do was get a florist and a photographer. I already had a photographer and used their in house florist. IT WAS SO EASY. Not to mention beautiful, I cannot wait to see the pictures! My wedding coordinator was Diana - she was amazing! I was supposed to have someone else, and they left so I was reassigned to Diana. I LOVED HER! EVERYONE LOVED HER! I got so many compliments from the bridal party on how amazing she was. She kept us in line. Made sure we were where we needed to be. Handled everything. If something went wrong - I had no idea of it - she took care of it. The wedding was stress free and turned out beautiful. Not that the other coordinator would have been bad - but I am SOOOO glad I got Diana. She was perfect. We got along so well - and I feel like she knew and understand what I wanted and how I wanted things to go. I know I already said this but I need to make sure you know, she was perfect. I am SO glad I went with Agave Estates - I think our wedding turned out great - we got so many compliments from our guests - it was truly a special day for us and I can't imagine getting married somewhere else. I loved this place and I love Diana!!!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Rosa · Married on 05/02/2015

When we first booked the venue (almost a year before our wedding date) we met with Alli. She is the sweetest and she explained the packages in detail, she answered all my questions. Every time I needed someone else’s opinion or feedback I will ask Alli and I would get an answer within minutes. She is awesome!
    Then we met Amanda at Agave Brothers – she worked her magic with our invitations, our linens, photo booth, and seating chart. When our guests started receiving our invitations, we started receiving phone calls saying how beautiful they were. They were stunning! Amanda was so helpful throughout the process and very accommodating. She has wonderful ideas! Beth was working the photo booth the day of our wedding – she made the photo booth experience even more fun for us and our guests.
    We also met Tawnya at Agave Brothers Floral. I was sure about the colors that I wanted my flowers to be, but trust me – I am no flower guru. Good thing they do have a flower guru at Agave and her name is Tawnya. I showed her a couple of pictures of what I wanted, and she created the most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen.
    And last but not least, our WONDERFUL coordinator, Katie Roberts. I do not think I would have made it through the last few months of wedding planning without Katie’s help. She made sure our day was perfect, just the way we wanted it, just the way we imaged it to be. She is always available – by phone, email, texts. Every question I had, she had the answer to. Every idea I had, she made it happen. And the day of our wedding… She was on top of everything. I did not have to worry about a thing. I was able to actually enjoy my day and have fun with my friends and family. If you get Katie as a coordinator – trust me – you are in good hands!
    And to the entire team at Agave Estates – THANK YOU! We will always remember the wonderful time we had at our wedding, and I will always remember how easy and fun it was to plan our wedding with all of you!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Taylor · Married on 04/03/2015

The venue was incredibly beautiful! The package included almost everything and we are so impressed with what was ACTUALLY included. We had VERY few upgrades. Alli was the best coordinator! She made everything seamless!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Lori · Married on 03/14/2015

Absolutely perfect! Our son and his bride were married here on March 14, 2015 at 6:00pm. It was a gorgeous day & the courtyard was the perfect location for the ceremony. The staff was professional, accommodating & welcoming. Every guest comment I heard (or overheard) was positive. Food was delicious, drinks were cold & we stayed on schedule with no effort on our parts. Our coordinator, Alli Thomas was everything anyone could ever expect a coordinator to be. She stayed on top of every detail and made sure this event flowed as it should. We were totally impressed & would highly recommend this venue to everyone.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Krista · Married on 03/08/2015

O my gosh...this was the absolute perfect place to get married. I could never ask for anything more. We were so pleased and completely stress free on the day of our wedding. Allie was outstanding!!!!! I would recommend this place over and over again. It is phenomenal!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Jen · Married on 02/20/2015

I recently got married at Agave road and my wedding was everything I dreamed of and more. From the moment I toured the facility with Alli, (who was full of energy and super sweet) up to a few weeks after the wedding a staff member from Agave Road was always in contact with me. I had the pleasure of having Diana as my wedding coordinator. She was a life saver! Diana was sweet, professional ,and beyond talented. Diana made sure everything ran smoothly and even helped set everything up the day of! She took all of the stress off of my hands and did a fantastic job from start to finish. I cant thank her enough for doing such a fantastic job! I would highly recommend using Tawnya from Agave Floral for all of your floral needs. She had so many great ideas, stuck to my budget, and was so easy going. She took care of all of the floral arrangements and even did my favors( potted succulent plants). Everything was so beautiful. The invitations are also to die for! I am still receiving compliments on how beautiful my invitations were. I also had Amanda and Liz make my seating chart along with the invitations. Boy, am I glad I did. They both came out so classy and Beautiful. I am 100% pleased with everything and everyone at Agave. My wedding couldn't have been any more beautiful. Thank you to all the wonderful staff at Agave, and a HUGE thank you to Diana for being such a WONDERFUL wedding coordinator. If you are looking for a beautiful, classy, and Elegant venue , look no more. This is it!

Sent on 03/10/2015

The day went off without a hitch! Everything was smooth, the supporting staff was lovely and helped to make sure everything went well. They took care of all the small things and were attentive in a non-conspicuous way. The DJ and the officiant the estates works with were excellent as well, the food was top notch, I can hardly believe how perfect the day went! Not to mention the flowers that were provided through Agave Brothers Floral.

Agave seems to have perfected the art of making your special day come to life.

People were saying it was the best wedding they had ever attended and I credit that all to the people who helped make it possible such as the Agave staff.
    When you consider all the little things Agave does its a real value.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Hector · Married on 01/10/2015

We could not have asked for a more amazing place than Agave Real! Our wedding took place on 01/10/15 and was going to take place outdoors but unfortunately the weather did not cooperate. The staff was able to setup our indoor wedding with ease and it was done beautifully. We could not believe we found such an amazing venue & the pricing compared to other venues is such a great value. Agave Estates has two venues & they are about a block away from one another. So when you choose (Real or Road), the entire venue is yours!! The packaging is affordable along with the beverage/alcohol package and puts you right at ease because you don't have to call around for food, cake, DJ, flowers, officiant, linen, decor, and invitations. They helped so much in the organization of our wedding and gave great ideas. They worked seamlessly with our officiant and our wedding cake vendor (will do a separate review for our amazing cake designer, Kelly Q's Cakes). The bridal quarters are lovely, so much room, the groom quarters in our opinion really needs more space. Christy James was beyond wonderful! She communicated timely and was always on top on everything. I was an easy going bride but if I had been a frantic type bride, I know Christy James would've been the calm cool girl she was from the start. On the day of our wedding, everything was very chill and mellow, even with it raining all was well. If there was anything that went wrong, we never saw or heard about it. Everyone of our guest had such a wonderful time. People complimented how beautiful everything was, & how the food was AMAZING (Cordua Catering). The table decor, linen and flowers (Thanks Tawnya) were beautiful. The DJ kept the dance floor hot! When you wait for that one true soul you recognize after searching for so long, you want a venue that helps to express your love. Agave Estates helps to amplify that love and create truly wonderful memories for you and your loved ones!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Kristin · Married on 11/06/2014

My wedding was held at Agave Real on 11/6/2014, and it was Amazing! I really can't say enough wonderful things about this venue and the Agave Real staff, especially my wedding coordinator Diana Costa. My husband and I wanted to find a beautiful outside venue that would offer everything, and at Agave Real we really did find our perfect venue! We received so many compliments from our guests and family the day of and the days that followed our wedding. Diana made it so easy and went above and beyond to ensure that our day was perfect and that we didn't have to worry about anything...including the weather. The food was delicious, the cake was beautiful and everyone commented that it was the best wedding cake they have ever had (it really was fantastic!). Ivan, our DJ was fun, engaging and even stepped in to show everyone how to do a line dance when we looked utterly confused. If you are looking for a beautiful venue, the friendliest staff ever, amazing food, and a worry free wedding, then Agave Estates is your place!!!

Sent on 11/15/2014
  • Anastasia

Anastasia · Married on 10/26/2014

Amazing Venue, Amazing Staff, and an Amazing Experience.
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue and its staff. The venue in itself is breath taking and when you couple that with outstanding service and care you can not go wrong. I received so many compliments from friends and family on how beautiful and well organized this venue was. Even those not in attendance asked where did I find this little "piece of heaven", when they viewed my wedding photos. Who knew this beautiful place was tucked right in the outskirts of Katy. Every detail about this venue is perfect.
    Not only is the property beautiful, but it is host to a group of classy, experienced, talented, supportive and caring staff. Everyone and I do mean EVERYONE that I worked with was wonderful. Steve, Lindsey and Beth just to name a few. I had the absolute pleasure of having Christy James as my wedding coordinator and she was a blast. She answered all of my idiotic questions with ease. No matter what time of day it was when I emailed her, I could expect a prompt response every time. She made putting all the details together a breeze and guided me in the areas I was clueless on. Thank you Christy.
    Tawnya (Florist) and Amanda (Invitations) are a must have if you are planning a wedding. I love these ladies so much and they are so good at what they do. When they offered advice I took it and I am so glad I did because their suggestions enhanced the beauty of my wedding day. These two women are top-notch and are so talented in creating beautiful moments and memories. I occasionally just stop by to chat or just say hello because I have built such a wonderful relationship with this two women. Both of them hold a special place in my heart. Thank you and I love you BOTH!!!
    Oh and let me not forget Ivan Rojas, my DJ. Lets just say he is THE MAN!!!. We danced all the night. After just one meeting he understood our vibe and played music to match that vibe. AMAZING!

Anastasia Tyler Davis