60 Reviews for Agapi Limousine

DVD Player (2)
Flat Screen(s) (2)
Wedding Signage (2)
SUV (1)

Christina was simply fantastic to work with for our daughter's wedding. Ken was a terrific driver and extremely helpful. I highly recommend Agapi for your Limo needs. Hats off to them for contributing to a perfect day! Thank you Christina and Ken.

R.L.

Profile Picture Richard, 7/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I've been in several wedding and no limo services was as good as Agapi!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We were just married on Saturday, and we used Agapi Limousine to transport the bridal party to the venue, and myself and the groom back to the hotel following the reception! The driver was patient and kind, as we were running late. They also accommodated us based on a special route through the venue. You would have never known it was a prom weekend and they were busy, as they were so focused on our day!
Christina was very attentive, and even called before the event to confirm all the small details! She was very enthusiastic, detail oriented, and patient with me as a nervous bride. She responded to emails and phone calls immediately, which was nice when you are juggling so many vendors.
We can't wait to use Agapi again to drive us to the airport for our honeymoon! I have been recommending their services to all the brides-to-be that I know! They are very wonderful!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/5/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

We absolutely love this company and their services. We have used them for limos, luxury suv’s, and now a party bus and they are always amazing. What a perfect choice for our wedding! Christina (at the office) had everything planned out and was so organized and accommodating we didn’t have to worry about anything on our wedding day. The party bus is AMAZING!!!!!! It is clean and decorated and looked just great inside and out. It’s a brand new bus, so it was comfortable and we were able to hook up my phone to the speakers for music. Al, our driver, was professional and cutetous and a genuine pleasure. Al even picked out a champagne for us, which my wife loved! He saved us time on our drive to take pictures and even cleaned up the mess we made on the drive there (sorry Al!), before he took us to the venue. The entire experience was wonderful and I am so glad we trusted this company with the limo service for our wedding!

Photo for Agapi Limousine Review - The bus is so classy inside and out
Photo for Agapi Limousine Review - The lasers in the bus are in awesome feature!
Photo for Agapi Limousine Review - They decorated and set the lights to match our colors
Photo for Agapi Limousine Review - The bus fit 22 of us comfortable and looks amazing!
Profile Picture Christina, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, SUV, Stretch Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage, Multi-Locations

Great to work with from start to finish! Took the time to explain all the details and there were no surprises. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture V, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I would highly recommend Agapi Limousine! I booked them for our wedding in August and they were excellent! I spoke with Christina and she was amazing. Anytime, whether it be in the evening or during the weekend, she was available to talk and answer any questions I had. Our driver John was also amazing! He was so helpful with helping everyone get in and out of the limo and made sure we made it everywhere on time! I will recommend Agapi Limousine to all my family and friends!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband I got got married in July 2017 and used Agapi Limousine as our driving service. We could not have been happier with this business! The owners were incredibly sweet, organized, and did everything they were able to ensure our every happiness on our special day. The limousine was absolutely gorgeous and our amazing driver made us feel like royalty all day. Once you book and communicate your pick up time, there's nothing else to worry about! If you're looking for a stress free, affordable, and luxurious limousine option, Agapi is definitely the way to go. I can't thank them enough for helping the day go by without a hitch!
- Sincerely, a happy wife!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We Have Used Agapi Limousine on a Number Of Occasions, and They have responded with Excellent Service each and Every Time! This Last time, we used them for Our Daughter's Wedding. They sent the Escalade, which fits 20. The Driver , Kenny, was Very Professional the entire day! He got them from Church to two locations for pictures to the Banquet Hall in a Timely Matter! We will definitely be calling them for their excellent Service in the Future! The Owners, John and Tina, are Fantastic!

Profile Picture Kevin, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The driver was very friendly and accommodating to all. The a/c was a bit slow to cool out the back for passengers.

Profile Picture Sergio , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Enjoyed working with them from beginning to the end of my wedding. Very friendly and easy to work with.

Profile Picture SUSAN, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

From beginning to end Christina was a pleasure to work with. She was patient, kind and very informative. The inclusion of drinks and tip is totally what put you over the top for the dollar. No other service in this area provides that. We will highly recommend agapi for anyones upcoming events.

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Awesome experience! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Linda, 11/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Reserving and scheduling with Agapi is easy (which is quite helpful in the planning process). They bring great ideas and suggestions to the table, and they know the area!

Profile Picture User7389855, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The Escalade was beautiful. The driver was well-dressed and polite and actually early waiting for us. They really made my sons day a special one. I recommend Agapi limousine to anyone looking for a limo.

Profile Picture Ken, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Thank-you so much for accommodating my wedding and LARGE wedding party at such a reasonable price. My husband and I had a large Escalade and stretch limo that took us all to the reception. The Escalade took the bridal party back to the house after the reception, and the stretch took my husband and I to our hotel. The drivers were professional, we received all the extras for the same price including champagne toast and "just married" flag. My sister has also used Agapi several times and we have never been disappointed! Thank-you!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Agapi was fantastic. Christina was my main contact point and was always friendly, helpful, and super responsive, always responding to emails immediately. We were even able to extend the time of our reservation a month before with no issues. Our driver, Ken, was polite, professional, and timely. Ken even arrived at our first location 15 minutes ahead of time. He answered all phone calls immediately and was friendly but not imposing. He was truly an ideal driver, I can't think of any criticism. The ride was smooth and the limo was clean and as pictured. It came stocked with beer, champagne, and soda which was fantastic for everyone in the limo.

I HIGHLY recommend Agapi, I'll be going to them for any other limo needs in the future.

Profile Picture Philip, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My experience was great and the person I worked with was very helpful and kept in contact with me. Stress free!

Profile Picture Becca, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Christina was very helpful and everyone was professional and reliable. I would highly recommend Agapi Limousine.

Profile Picture Leo, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We booked our party bus and our shuttle bus through Agapi. The buses were perfectly clean and the drivers were so accomodating. The best part of Agapi is Christina - who will email you back at any time of day or night to answer your questions. HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture Taryn, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Agapi was truly incredible to work with on our big day! Everything flowed seamlessly. Christina was incredibly professional and always available for us with all of our questions leading up to the wedding. She made sure that we felt comfortable and well prepared. Kenneth was our driver that day and we just loved him - he made sure we were WHERE we were supposed to be WHEN we were supposed to be there, in a very calm and kind manner. We felt like we were in great hands!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Agapi Limousine provided transportation for my son and his 12 friends to his party location. The driver, Nick was very kind, patient and accomodating to myself and the children. He even offered to take pictures as the children arrived. The stretch Cadillac Escalade was in great condition and the boys enjoyed the cool lighting features inside. The owner, Christina was responsive and took her time making sure we selected an appropriate vehicle for the occasion. It was a welcome change to experience such impeccable customer service. Thanks to Agapi for a memorable experience!

Profile Picture Dionna, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used Agapi for all of our wedding transportation and could not have been happier. We booked the beautiful Escalade for the groomsmen and the elegant Chrysler 300 stretch for the bridesmaids. They had champagne and rolled out the red carpet. The pictures on the red carpet were stunning with out red and gold wedding colors. Both drivers were so polite and professional. They truly made us feel like royalty and not like they were just there to transport us. They were a pleasure to work with from the first inquiry. Two of my friends have already booked them for their weddings in the spring.

Profile Picture Roxie, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Stretch Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

We had an excellent experience with Agapi who provided transportation for our bridal party. Leading up to the day of the wedding, Christina was very kind and helpful. The 28 person party bus was spacious, clean and looked really nice. The driver was on time and very courteous. However, the driver seemed unfamiliar with the area including which roads/highways to avoid because of traffic/construction. The driver's unfamiliarity led us to spend more time on the bus instead of taking additional pictures, etc.

Profile Picture User5598571, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Party Bus, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service

Fantastic service for our wedding on 10/24/2015. Our driver Nico was extremely friendly and arrived early in a limo nicely decorated in our wedding colors. He even took pictures! Can't thank you enough for making the 1.5hr drive to the ceremony and reception, but also for contributing to our special day. I definitely would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Derrick, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I've had the privilege of using Agapi Limousine Services one two occasions - once for my bachelorette party and again for our wedding. We had a bridal party of over 40 people and had two buses and a stretch limo. On both occasions our experience was top notch. We never experienced such wonderful service from a transportation company. The staff we encountered were kind, accommodating and very friendly - whether you are catching a game or need services for your wedding there is no one other than Agapi that will make sure all your needs are met and they are very affordable.

Profile Picture Thelma, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Stretch Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations