Agape Weddings - Ordained Wedding Officiants Reviews

5 | Birmingham, AL

5 Reviews for Agape Weddings - Ordained Wedding Officiants

• Kasey

Kasey · Married on 12/21/2019

Wonderful experience! Minister Kim is amazing!

Wanting a quick, same day ceremony, Kim worked me in over her lunch, meeting us at the courthouse downtown. She delivered beautiful, thoughtful vows for our ceremony. Kim is so very kind and the most genuine person you could ever hope to meet! We couldn't be more thrilled with our luck in finding her on such short notice.

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Monica

Kayla · Married on 10/11/2019

Simply the best!!!

Kim was so sweet and so kind and gave such a beautiful ceremony!! Going into the wedding weekend I was so nervous about making sure everything went perfectly or as close to perfect as it could. And Kim was the best person I could have ever prayed for. She took all my anxiety and nervousness away the second I met her!!! She made sure everyone knew exactly what to do and when to do it. Having her there for the rehearsal was the best decision I could have asked for. And it doesn’t hurt that she looked so beautiful on my wedding day, so there’s no worrying about pictures. Plus she was also really amazing at helping move when needed to make sure my photographers got the best shots ever!!!! She helped with making sure I had all the right paperwork and what to do with it. I simply just can not say enough great things about Kim!!! She’s just simply amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Agape Weddings - Ordained Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you for such kind words!!! I’ve never worked with such a joyful and cheery bride before. You made my job very easy. You were cute and funny but also superstar gorgeous! Beautiful bride!! Your whole family and wedding party were polite, easy to work with, and very kind. Such an honor to be a part of your special day!

Beth Franklin · Married on 07/20/2019

Kim is very professional and knowledgeable. Her kindness is exceptional.

We received excellent service.

Sent on 01/27/2020

Agape Weddings - Ordained Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much! You were all such a blessing to work with!! Such a precious and courteous bride!
  • Anita

Anita West Yarbrough · Married on 03/08/2019

Our personal story

Since we had both been previously married, we wanted an intimate service that was specific to our relationship. Kim was great with all my revisions!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Agape Weddings - Ordained Wedding Officiants's reply:

You were wonderful go work with!! Thank you so very much!! Such a beautiful couple. Blessings to you!

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Recommend!

Kim from Agape Weddings was very professional and helped us make our ceremony special. She helped us put into words what Josh and I felt for one another. She even convinced my husband to say personalized vows - which was a major win! I have met some of the other chaplains within their company, and they were very nice! Could not go wrong with any of them, would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/10/2020