Ag Photography Reviews

83 | Saint Louis, MO

83 Reviews for Ag Photography

Alicia · Married on 10/08/2016

I initially booked a photographer after attending a bridal show with my best friend. We where getting married 9 months apart and where really impressed with the photographer prices. My friends wedding was a disaster in regards to photos and she still has not received her photos. I went into complete panic and heard about AG Photography through a friend. I felt an immediate connection with Allen and was very impressed with his work. I absolutely love my wedding photos! Allen captured every little detail in a short amount of time. I can't thank him enough for coming through and providing excellent customer service.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/25/2016

We highly recommend AG photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Ag Photography was able to capture all of our special moments. Allen was friendly, talented, and very professional. We were impressed by the quality and timely delivery of our product. Choosing Ag Photography was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2016
  • MrsT

Tanisha · Married on 09/17/2016

I would say, Definitely give AG a holler because they are more than capable of making your day as special as they did for myself and my wife.

Peggy · Married on 09/17/2016

Ag photography did our wedding photos and they were beautiful. The album that we got had a glass cover with our picture on it and two of the pages opened up into a four page picture section of us getting ready. I had never seen anything like it and we get so many compliments on it. They were able to find beautiful locations that I loved having in the background. From the album to the canvas and even the case our jump drive came in; everything was amazing.

Sent on 03/12/2017

khanlilah · Married on 09/10/2016

After calling and researching many photogaphers I am really happy I decided to go with Ag Photography. My husband and I got married on September 10, 2016. From beginning to end the process was smooth, communication was excellent. The photographer paid close attention to every detail and captured memories that will be with us forever.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Charrell · Married on 08/26/2016

Where do I begin? We had such an amazing experience with an AG Photography. We booked them based off a referral so their reputation is solid. They were pleasant and professional from the beginning to the very end. Everything about working with AG was great. Communications were always prompt and without a hitch. Booking with them was very simple and throughout the lead-up to our wedding they were clear and efficient, asking what we wanted and guiding us through what was needed to get it.

On the day of the wedding the photography staff arrived on time and ready to work. Our wedding day was very relaxed and fun. They were unfailingly polite and friendly to everyone they came across and yet invisible most of the time. The photographers really just let us, and all our guests, get on with enjoying the day - it was crucial to us that we could actually enjoy the results of all the effort we'd put into planning! If we wanted to do some they did it. If not, they didn’t. They granted every request that we asked.

We had a blast working with Allen and AG Photography. He's so creative and really cares about his work and his clients. We won't ever forget them. They are THAT GOOD. Next time if we have an anniversary event, baby shower, family photos, or anything... we would love to work with them again! If you're wondering if it is worth spending the money then we say “do it!” You won't find a better wedding photographer in the area. Photos last forever.

We can’t wait to see the final photos.

Thank you for the experience.

stephanie · Married on 08/13/2016

The photographer did an awesome job. He was very professional an honest he was truly a blessing i would recommend their services

jamika · Married on 07/23/2016

We used Ag for our wedding on July 23, 2016 and they did anemone job! We had 2 photographer, and 1 videographer. They didn't miss a beat. We will be using their service again! Thank you so much for catching ever exciting moment! #TheBoyds!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2016

I have no choice but to rant and RAVE about AG photography!!! They are super professional and were on time for our engagement shoot, wedding ceremony and reception. I had two photographers and they were both creative and worked well together. I cant wait to get my photos from the wedding!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/02/2016

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. From my first conversation with Allen to now he has been professional and made us feel comfortable with everything in our process. Our engagement photos and wedding photos are absolutely amazing! Professionalism with this company was beyond my expectations. I plan on using Ag Photography in the future and would highly recommend this company to anybody! They travelled all the way to California from St. Louis and were on time and professional! For what I wanted, which was a lot, I believe they were worth more than what I paid.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Marissa · Married on 06/26/2016

Look no further! AG Photography is a very professional company, they take amazing pictures and they always feature specials for their work. They were very helpful to me during the entire process of my wedding. I am very pleased with their work and would highly recommend them to everyone I know (and don't know :) ). Good job!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Charice · Married on 06/18/2016

When I say AG Photography came and showed out on our special day from start to finish. Their very professional, welcoming, and very friendly. They went above and beyond to make sure everything we discussed was captured. They really exceeded our expectations were looking forward to working with them again in the near future. Thanks again AG Photography for you amazing services.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Racheal and Brian · Married on 06/11/2016

We worked with AG photography for our wedding in 6/11/16. From the very beginning of the process, I could tell that Allen and his team were professionals. They knew how to work well with brides and different venues. The communication was great, and I really appreciated the calming nature closer to the wedding . The final outcome was amazing, the shots were perfect! We were overwhelmed with which shots to post/distribute to our loved ones. We really feel like AG was apart of our special day, and we loved every minute! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Kara · Married on 06/04/2016

We used AG Photography to shoot our wedding on 5/12/2018. My husband and I couldn’t be more happy with our experience. Allen has an amazing eye. He’s very detailed oriented which definitely shows in all the pictures. We received hundreds of pictures for a reasonable rate. Leslie was extremely communicative during the planning phase. Thank you AG! You’re the best! Below are a few pics my guests took of our wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Netasha · Married on 05/14/2016

Brides look no further! This company exceeded my expectations by far. Very professional staff. Worth every penny spent.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Gaby · Married on 04/30/2016

The decision that I'm most grateful for when it comes to my entire wedding (not before choosing my husband) is selecting AG photography to capture all of our special moments. Not only were the photographers incredibly personable , but they were extremely professional and used the time efficiently. I had nothing to worry about ! The pictures look phenomenal and I'm getting so many compliments on them. If you're a bride who would like to be taken care of on their big day, choose AG!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Jasmine · Married on 04/16/2016

Ag Photography was nothing less than AMAZING to work with.

To start, during the planning process they were so flexible with me as I was planning my wedding from states away. We video chatted multiple times to go over details. They also proactively reached out to me multiple times to confirm day of details & photography shots I wanted to make sure we got.

On my wedding day (4/16/16) they were such a joy to have around. They were so patient with me when I was running late and even helped calm me down when I was stressing out. They literally took thousands of pictures - capturing moments that I will cherish forever. I have received tons of compliments from my guests about how friendly, fun & talented they were. I couldn't have picked a better photography company.

If I ever find myself back in the St. Louis area I will be using them again.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Glynnetta · Married on 04/09/2016

AG Photography did a phenomenal job for our wedding. We are immensely happy with the quality of service we received. We love our photos and are very happy we chose them. I highly recommend them to anyone !

Sent on 05/02/2016
  • W

William · Married on 02/27/2016

THEY ARE THE BEST TO DO IT IN THE STL AREA!!!!!!

Allen and AG Photography are very good at what they do! Might as well say the best in the midwest!!!! The customer service is always on point and they deliver on time!!! Not to mention they show up and ready to work. My wedding party spoke highly about the service and Allens kind and loving attitude. He made all of them feel special and apart of the wedding celebration. Great Company!!!

Sent on 03/29/2016

After hearing nothing but rave reviews about AG Photography, we booked them for both our engagement photos and our wedding. We are beyond satisfied with the outcome of our photos. The quality is AMAZING! Also, Allen and Gara were a joy to work with. .They both have great energy. They were on time, professional and very personable. They did a great job of making our wedding party feel comfortable and preparing them to take pictures/smile all day. They captured every special moment of our wedding beautifully. I 100% recommend AG Photography and will no doubt use their services in the future to capture my family's milestones.

Sent on 03/22/2016

anthony · Married on 10/17/2015

Everything was great, they were great and creative. The pictures was one of the things we never had to worry about. I would recommend AG Photography to everyone.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Demetric · Married on 10/03/2015

Ag Photography photographed our wedding on 10/3/2015. My wife and I were very impressed with Allen and his team's professionalism and the quality of his photos are second to none. The video of our reception & ceremony clearly showed why he captured so many timeless memories on our Special Day. He was right in the middle of the action snapping away...working his magic with the camera...This young man is gifted and we look forward to using Ag Photography for our family photos in the near future...Excellent Job Ag Photography!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Lotanga&alex · Married on 09/26/2015

They were awesome it wasn't just doing a job they love what they do they were really evolved in their work friendly helpful they were on time very very professional their mission was to make me and my husband pleased and they did the next day I got phone calls the wedding was beautiful but what's the name of the place that was taking your pictures I will truly use them again

Sent on 10/19/2015

Chloe · Married on 09/18/2015

Wow! Amazed! Are the words that come to mind when describing Ag photography! They were professional! And Fun! Can't wait to use them for baby photos and family functions

Sent on 09/26/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2015

I love Ag photography!!! Allen and his staff were AWESOME on my wedding. I saw a sneak peak of my wedding pictures and they were AMAZING!!! They are BEST around town! Thank you for all the work you do. I pray many blessings your way.

Sent on 09/16/2015