AG Florals and Events Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Aly T. Married on 07/17/2021

dream come true

Gail and Autumn worked on the flowers, decor, and coordination for the big day and I can't say enough positive things about them. They thought of every little detail and made it all perfect. We didn't have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day.
    Leading up to the day, I showed Autumn some pictures and gave her a general idea of what I was looking for and she ran with it. The bouquet, boutonnieres, decor, and flower arrangements came out better than I could have ever imagined.
    They are fun, reliable, professional, and truly care about bringing your wedding dreams to life. I can't recommend them enough!!!
    Beth Married on 08/11/2018

Gorgeous Florals & Amazing Coordinator

Autumn and her team at AG Florals and Events made our enchanted courtyard wedding dreams come true! From the initial planning stages, Autumn worked with me to create a vision that was the perfect combination of beautiful and cost effective. She went above and beyond from ceremony site visits, trips to the floral market, and frequent communication to ensure all aspects of our wedding were on track. Autumn does it all! The florals created by her and her team were fresh and beautiful. She made my Pinterest board come to life! Her wedding day coordination helped calm everyone's nerves and kept our wedding on schedule. Autumn's professionalism and fun energy were contagious and just what you need on your special day. Thank you, Autumn!
    Courtney Married on 10/21/2017

Fun, enjoyable and relieved any stress that I had in planning

The day we got married went so smooth and perfect all thanks to Autumn. From the first time we met she knew exactly how to keep the process organized and stress free for the bride. Autumn was on top of it from day one contacting all the vendors and keeping everyone in the loop with timing and arrival of each vendor. This is so important when someone experienced can take the reins and make the planning so much fun. My vision was lots of greenery with hints of floral and twinkle lights. She not only came through with exactly what I wanted she went ABOVE and BEYOND my expectations. Just by sending a few photos she knew the exact feel and theme I wanted to be surrounded by. I am a very particular person and she nailed it. My favorite part about having Autumn help me was the fact that I knew how much she cared about me and what I wanted and her positive easy going personality made it so fun through the entire process. I highly recommend Autumn for any event!

AG Florals and Events's reply:

From your stunning look in that classic gown to hubby’s stage dive and rockstar performance, this wedding day will forever make me smile wholeheartedly. Thank you for trusting my mom and I and our team with every detail of your dreamy day!
    Linda Married on 09/17/2016

Beyond my Expectations!

AG Florals did a fantastic job with my wedding flowers. They worked with my budget, was timely and professional. My husband and I were so happy with how everything came out! I'm not very creative so I let AG get as creative as they wanted and it turned out beautifully.