36 Reviews for AG Beauty Services

Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
36 AG Beauty Services Reviews

Alex did my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding On May 26th. She was amazing! Super easy to work with and really wants nothing but the best for you. So glad I had the pleasure to work with her. Thank you Alex!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alex and her team did hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. She was extremely patient with myself and my needs during the time leading up from my hair/makeup until the wedding. My hair and makeup came out exactly what I was hoping for and I felt that my whole look came together perfectly. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and wouldn't have changed a thing! My experience with AG beauty services is more then 5 stars... if you are looking for a stress free wedding day with a patient, personable and accommodating hair/makeup artist Alex and her team are perfect for you!

Profile Picture sara, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I was not worried about hair and makeup for my wedding because I felt so at ease working with AG Beauty Services. Alex was very kind and responsive to all my questions leading up to the big day. She spent a lot of time with me during my hair and makeup trial to show me a few different options for the wedding day. Alex and Kayla tag teamed hair and makeup on the wedding day. They each listened to what everyone in my wedding party wanted and delivered on every account. My hair and makeup turned out better than I could have imagined! I would highly recommend AG Beauty Services to anyone.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I don't have enough words to describe how amazing AG Beauty Services is! Alex & Chelsea were so sweet and relaxed, which was so helpful on the morning of my wedding. They did a phenomenal job on both the hair & makeup for myself, bridesmaids, and moms. Everyone was so impressed with the quality of their work. They listened carefully to what we all wanted, and made sure we were completely satisfied with our look. I have very curly hair and was initially worried about how to style it, but Alex patiently worked with me at my trial to come up with a gorgeous style. I got married on a humid July day, and my hair and makeup was flawless until night time. I HIGHLY recommend AG Beauty Services to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Marisa, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

Alex and her team are nothing short of AMAZING! I was absolutely obsessed with both my hair and makeup for my wedding. It stayed perfect for not just the day and night of my wedding but the entire next day! I got compliments left and right the following day on how great my hair and makeup still looked!

Not only was I entirely happy with everything, my bridesmaids and mothers also loved the way they looked for my wedding day. I can't rave enough about them and will definitely use AG Beauty Services in the future for events, as well as recommend them to anyone that I know!

Thank you so SO much Alex, you ROCK! xo

Profile Picture Candis, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I absolutely loved having Alex and her team make my girls' and I look beautiful on my wedding day on June 24th. She was very accommodating and flexible while I tried to nail down the number of women who wanted hair and makeup services. She was very responsive to all of my emails and questions leading up to the trial and the wedding day. I was not sure exactly what I wanted for my hair, but Alex was very patient as I ran through what I did and did not like, and then came up with something that was absolutely perfect. My hair and makeup both stayed put all night, which is a miracle based on how much running around, dancing and sweating I did that day and night. All of my girls' loved their hair and makeup, and I would definitely recommend Alex for anyone's future wedding or special event.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I was so happy with my hair and makeup trial done by Alex that I knew I was in good hands for my wedding day. She was easy going which made it easy for me to communicate to her exactly what I wanted and professional while providing some suggestions which were great. On my big day, my bridesmaids and I all felt so beautiful and were very happy with our transformations while still looking like ourselves, just a little more glamorous. Alex did a wonderful job with the makeup and Chelsea was awesome with the hairstyling. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely loved my makeup for my wedding!!! Alex is extremely talented and I was 100% satisfied. Will definitely use her for future events and highly recommend her to all brides!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so beyond thrilled with AG Beauty Services. From day 1 Alex listened to all my questions and concerns. I had a very large bridal party, so I was concerned about finding beauty services for everyone, but she assured me that it would be fine and put my mind at ease. Well our wedding day came and went and all my girls looked absolutely stunning, and they were all so happy with their hair & makeup. And mostly importantly, we were all ready in time! They were finished with hair & makeup for 10 girls before the photographer even arrived, and there was still time left over for touch ups! I highly recommend this service!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was really looking for someone who could do my make-up and my mother and 5 bridesmaids' make-up. We are all different skin tones so it was very important to me to find someone who was familiar with working with varied skin tones. Alex and her assistant were great! They were extremely professional and friendly. Everyone's make-up looked flawless and held for the entire ceremony and reception. I would recommend Alex and her team to any bride looking for make-up services.

Profile Picture Janyll , 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alex and her team made me the most beautiful bride for my wedding day! I knew Alex was amazing because she has done the hair and makeup for my sister and sister in law for their weddings. She and her team are reliable, professional, and dedicated to making your special day perfect! My hair and makeup stayed perfect even in this humid summer we've been having. You can't go wrong with AG Services!

Profile Picture Jennie, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I got married in June 2016 and have been using Alex for my hair for years now and she always makes me feel beautiful and does SUCH a great job! I always use her for my color and cuts and knew she would do an amazing job for my wedding so I booked her without any trial at all. Of course, she made my entire bridal party and myself look so good the day of my wedding! Everyone was SO happy with their hair! Even in the crazy heat and through out all of the wild dancing, our hair never moved out of place! One thing I can't stress enough to future brides and other clients is one thing I truly love about Alex is that she wants to ensure you're totally happy with your service and will change whatever you want to make sure you get the look you desired. It's so clear to see she loves what she does and her work is truly a reflection of that. Her makeup application is also great and her services are affordable! Love her and couldn't recommend her enough!!!

Profile Picture claudia, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alex is AMAZING!!!! My besties can be a pretty tough crowd and Alex made each and every one of them feel gorgeous. For a group of girls that ranges from someone who never wears foundation to someone that wears a full face of high-end makeup every day, each of my girls boasted about Alex's work. She really put us at ease and we felt as though she heard our feedback throughout the process. So many makeup artists in the industry are good at what they do, but are inflexible. I had a HORRIBLE consultation with another makeup artist in the area and was so unnerved at the thought of looking hideous on my wedding day. After having a trial with Alex, all of my fears drifted away. Not only is she talented - she is a PLEASURE to work with. Highly responsive, so personable, and very attentive. I cannot praise Alex enough. If you want the makeup portion of your wedding to be a breeze - hiring Alex is the right choice! Thank you SO MUCH for making our day so perfect - we cannot thank you enough!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alex and her team were amazing! As our wedding had 2 brides, 2 moms, and a whole lot of bridesmaids, this was a big job. Alex, Chelsea, and Eliza were professional, quick, and talented.

My wife and I had a hair and makeup trial with Alex about 2 months prior to the wedding. We gave Alex pictures and ideas and she took our suggestions and tweaked them just right to work with our specific styles. She made sure to take pictures of everything at the trial so it made wedding day styling easy and quick.

Alex and her team took each bridesmaids suggestions and executed styles beautifully and were available to touch up the girls who were styled earlier in the day. Each girl was so happy with their looks and everyone's hair stayed pretty much perfect the entire night despite lots of dancing!

We highly recommend Alex and AG Beauty Services for your wedding! Hire them now!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

They were AMAZING!! They came out to our location on time, did everyone's hair and make up beautifully and are so sweet!! Ladies, pick them! You won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture User5440277, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alex and her team were amazing -- I cannot recommend them highly enough. They did hair and makeup for myself, 7 bridesmaids, and 2 moms. A friend and I extensively researched stylists to find the best one -- we decided that AG Beauty seemed to be the best fit for us, and they did both natural and more glamorous styles beautifully and were polished and modern.

Every single one of us loved our style. We had an outdoor wedding and the style lasted all day -- we still looked great at the end of the wedding, 12 hours later. Despite the size of our group, we were actually ready earlier than expected which gave us time for an extra round of mimosas!

Alex and her team were extremely professional. They made our morning of getting ready extremely relaxed and easy going. They arrived early to set up (even though our location was more than 2 hours away) and stayed as long as needed. I looked different than I had at my trial, which was my own doing as I had gotten more and more tan over the summer in the months between! Nonetheless, Alex took the extra time to re-do some of the coloring until I was absolutely satisfied, and never made me feel bad about asking for changes. She quickly responded to any questions or emails that I sent before my wedding.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After my old hairdresser moved away, I started going to AG Beauty Services. Alex was very welcoming from the beginning and her salon is quaint and stylish. Alex and Chelsea were so wonderful to work with.The day of the wedding they were on time, friendly and flexible. Alex is extremely affordable and reasonable. I loved my hair and makeup and that of all my bridesmaids. Each one looked gorgeous and loved their hair and makeup.

Profile Picture Gina, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am extremely happy with my choice to use AG Beauty Services. Alex was very easy to work with and made you feel comfortable. She wanted to make sure everything was the way you wanted it to be. She made myself and my bridesmaids look and feel beautiful! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture joanne, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
4.2

Alex did my hair for my wedding along with the rest of the bridal party and I was super happy with the result! My hair ended up exactly as we discussed in the trial and she was great at following the reference of what I wanted. She was good at making recommendations but also following my vision. I would definitely recommend AG for wedding and events!

Profile Picture Cristina, 7/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alex and her girls have amazing talent!! Everyone looked absolutely stunning all day! Alex took the time to make sure my hair and make up were perfect. They were extremely accommodating with my large party. Thank you for making the start of my wedding day an easy and memorable one!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alex was fantastic! She responded to emails and phone calls promptly. Even at the trial, she was kind and easy to work with. My hair and make-up at the wedding was perfect! My bridesmaids loved her! And she even managed to get my 3 1/2 year old flower girl to sit still for her "princess bun"!

Profile Picture Annemarie, 3/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy that I booked AG Beauty for my wedding! Even before I had my bridal trial I was blown away by the pictures on Facebook and their website. I booked Alex and her team right away. After having my bridal trial done I was 100% sure I had made the right choice. I fell so in love with Alex's work that I continued to use her as my hair stylist (even though I live over an hour away). On the day of my wedding Alex and Chelsea (another AG stylist) showed up right on time. They were able to do make up and hair for all seven of my bridesmaids, mother of the bride and groom, and my grandmother with ease. Everyone who got their hair and make up done was so in love with their work. They truly made all of us feel like princesses.

Profile Picture Mary Kate, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm so happy to have booked them for my wedding, Alex and her team did an amazing job with the makeup and hair for me and my bridesmaids! They were very professional and super nice and easy to work with :)

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alex and Carly are truly amazing. Their service and skill on the day of my wedding was exceptional. Alex and Carly made every individual feel extremely special and gave their undivided attention to them. They listened to their requests and visions and went with it. I have never felt more beautiful. My husband had tears in his eyes when he saw me walk down the aisle. Alex is so talented and I am so thankful I was able to book her on the day of my wedding. She knows how to handle everything on the day of a wedding because she has been in the same position. Better book fast ladies, Alex is one of a kind and her dates will go fast!

Profile Picture Jena, 9/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Look no further because you have found the best choice for your wedding day (or really any day)! Alex and her team are so talented and incredibly sweet too. I am very indecisive and easily overwhelmed, but felt right at home and comfortable the minute I walked into Alex's studio. She is patient, informative, friendly, and amazing at what she does! Plus she is quick to respond and goes above and beyond to try and make scheduling work. Her studio is adorable and it's very obvious that she and her team care a great deal about what they do. Alex provided the perfect combination of advice and listening to what I wanted for my wedding style; going into my wedding day I was 100% confident that everything would be great. The day of, Alex and her team greeted us with mimosas and made my group feel right at home. We had about 12 people total; there were not quite enough seats, but we brought a few folding chairs and Alex suggested the cafe next door (which happily reserved a table for us where the girls could take turns eating) and it worked out perfectly! Alex and her team did a beautiful job and were willing to work with every girl until her look was just right. I had a moment where I wasn't sure about my makeup and Alex was so patient and worked with me until it was PERFECT. I have never felt so beautiful and everyone looked stunning the entire day (and night). Seriously - book AG Beauty Services now - you will not regret it!!!!! I cannot say enough good things :-)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/19/14, 2 Reviews