9 Reviews for Lindsey Wise Designs

AFY events helped me with my sisters couples shower and when I say help they did absolutely everything!! It turned out perfectly! I was not able to be hands in as I live in another state but I didn't have to worry because everything was beautiful and professional! From start to finish everything was done with care and quality. It was a prefect shower for my sister!!! I am very thankful I choose AFY!!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot even begin to express the gratitude I have for Carnell & Lindsey for making our big day above and beyond our dreams! It was so special for Alex & I to have two people that mean so much to us coordinate and plan our wedding. Carnell & Lindsey were there at the drop of a hat for any (and EVERYTHING) that I needed! From asking a silly ceremony question, to making big reception decisions, they were there every step of the way to offer the best, most reassuring advice. Not to mention PREPAREDNESS! These are two of the most Type A people you will ever meet and they are ready for anything no matter what is thrown at them. It is so relieving as a Bride to have had these two there for me because I literally had nothing to worry about! It was so nice being so relaxed the day of our wedding knowing that everything was in good hands with these two.

I could sit here and go on for hours and hours about the wonders of AFY Events. Carnell and Lindsey are two people with raw, natural talent and a firery passion for what they do and the two of them together make the most dynamic duo.

They made our day unforgettable and no doubt will continue to do it for many others to come!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The AFY Events team kicked butt on my wedding day! Both Lindsey and Carnell pulled out all the stops for all of my crazy ideas. They worked under near impossible time restraints (under 45 minutes of set up time at both the chapel and reception) and never complained or told me it wasn't possible. I couldn't think of two better people to work with on the biggest day of my life!

Profile Picture Cassidy , 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lindsey and Carnell were great. They were super helpful with my wedding coordination and making sure everything was put together nicely. They made my day run super smoothly and had no issues at all.

Profile Picture Alanna, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Carnell and Lindsay were great to work with. They always thought of the little things that we forgot. I highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

AFYevents provided top notch service when it came to our wedding and events up to the wedding. After getting engaged, I immediately called Lindsey to set up a full service wedding coordination in 7months. I am a busy mother with no time or creativity to plan my dream wedding on a strict budget, but I did have plenty of visions in my mind. I allowed AFY to design, coordinate and execute every detail for our couples shower, rehearsal/dinner and wedding/reception. AFY helped me to properly channel my visions to become reality. I loved the way they professionally suggested options that fit my style and budget, while also ensuring that everything worked together perfectly in an elegant way. They helped me stay on my timeline and always seemed to have extra time when I started to have wedding anxiety to ensure me that everything was on schedule to be great! They were also VERY flexible when I changed my mind. They never skipped a beat when I decided not to do planned dances or add a flowerwall, scratch the flowerwall, add it again. Lindsey & Carnell kept their focus on what we wanted and needed as a couple for our big day. Their attention to detail when decorating is impeccable! It truly created the enchanting wedding that I dreamed of in ways that I couldn't imagine. John even measured the distance of the chairs to ensure the ceremony was perfectly layed out! I was 100% satisfied with everything working with AFYevents and HIGHLY RECOMMEND their services for large or small events.

Profile Picture Hillary, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lindsey and Carnell were wonderful to work with, and I highly recommend AFY Events. Their attention to detail was incredible. I hired AFY for my day of coordinating, and I can honestly say that they took care of everything! I'll I had to do was show up and enjoy my wedding!! The decor and set-up was exactly as I had imagined and planned. Also, AFY was extremely responsive and easy to work with during the planning process. They did an amazing job of coordinating with all the vendors ahead of time. I honestly cannot say enough about working with them. Five stars!!

Profile Picture Hillary, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough great things about AFY Events! From the moment I talked to you I knew that you would make our day perfect and you did not disappoint! Your calm demeanor put us at ease and your personality kept us laughing! Everything was decorated beautifully and the whole night ran smoothly. We appreciated the way you not only took care of our guests, but you made sure we were taken care of also. You went above and beyond to make our day unforgettable. Having you as our coordinator was our best investment for our wedding. We can't thank you enough for all of your help, patience and kindness. You were truly God-sent and we are so grateful for you, Carnell!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As my mom and I began planning my wedding, we were very overwhelmed by the many decisions and plans that had to be put in place before our big day! When I saw Lindsey and Carnell's new business pop up on Facebook, I knew that this was the answer to all of our worries. AFY Events helped to make our wedding and reception PERFECT and stress free! I would highly recommend hiring Lindsey and Carnell! I will definitely be using them again for events I may be planning in the future!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/11/16, 1 Review