Afterglow Creative Reviews

40 Reviews for Afterglow Creative

Afterglow Creative 1
Afterglow Creative 2
Afterglow Creative 3

Cory is by far our favorite photographer! He was such an awesome guy when it came to working with our budget and our busy random schedule due to my husbands military career. He's really easy to work with and is a very welcoming, approachable, and comfortable guy that makes you feel better about your pictures being taken. He also really liked the fact that we wanted our dog in some of the photos and did a really great job working her into the shots. Having him capture our wedding was the right decision and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Nathaniel · Married on 08/08/2014

My wife and I spoke with many photographers and reviewed many portfolios. Blue motion studio is by far the best. His prices are very reasonable and you get to personally keep a digital copy of every photograph. I am personally a horrible photo taker, but Cory coached me so I wouldn't have a bunch of pictures with my eyes closed or an awkward smile. The lighting always looked perfect too, which showcases Cory's skills because I am fair skinned and my wife is dark skinner. He also has a plethora of locations to choose from for photo shoots depending on your style.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Awesome vendor to work with. They were very professional and all of my wedding party and guests love their presence. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Saleisha · Married on 04/20/2014

Amazing team to work with- professionals, great personalities, and exceptional work at a great price.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Nisha · Married on 12/21/2013

We couldn't say enough good things about Cory and Angela! They were so great! Just like most brides, it gets stressful with all the vendors you have to deal with and Blue Motion was by far our favorite and the most accommodating. They made sure that we got exactly what we envisioned and wanted in a video from the details of the wedding to the music. They were always available by email or phone, always asked if we were ok with something before finalizing it and worked well with all the other vendors at the wedding as well. They both also have such a creative eye and make your videos look so surreal. We couldn't have asked for anyone else to videograph this event and will definitely use them in the future for other occasions.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Christine · Married on 10/19/2013

Cory and Angela were amazing. I was the mother if the Bride and also the stylist so I did not even realize our photographer did not show up in time. Corey and Angela stepped right up to the plate. Not only did they videograph they also started shooting pics and continued through the entire wedding. I wish I had known about them before we hired the photographer. Cheaper is not better when it comes to pics or video for your wedding. I suggest you hire them for both.

Christine
    Salon on Spring
    Belmont, NC

Sent on 01/24/2014
  • User3589287 · event on 10/05/2013

Cory was our photographer for our engagement session. We chose to take a pictures at a pumpkin patch! Cory got the location early and found multiple places to take pictures before we even got there and even coordinated with the farm owners! During a session my fiance and I were slow to warm up to pictures, Cory was great with poses that felt natural and came out beautifully! We even had our pictures returned to us in less than a week :) We've been getting tons of compliments!

Can't wait to see how our wedding photos will turn out! Cory has the ability to design invitations, take pictures, and do video! One stop shop :)

Blue Motion Studio is professional, clean, affordable, and modern. Cory is down to earth, friendly, and really listens to your needs and your "vision".

Jennifer and Dustin · event on 09/15/2013

Cory Tapia with Blue Motion Studio provided one of the most professional and comfortable photo shoots I have ever been a part of. He was extremely flexible with timing and had no problem traveling 3 hours to do our maternity shoot. I would highly recommend Blue Motion Studio to all of my friends and family and will never go anywhere else! We are extremely anxious for our newborn shoot in November!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 09/07/2013

We were beyond pleased with our videography by Blue Motion Studios for our wedding! I can't say enough about how happy we were with everything that they captured of our wedding day and how comfortable and easy they were to work with. Cory was also very willing to create exactly what we were looking for in a wedding video and even the pictures that were taken (which were an extra that was not expected!) we're amazing! I would highly recommend them to all my friends and family and feel so fortunate that they were a part of our special day!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Dustin · event on 08/21/2013

The Video and Pictures that were taken turned out amazing! Most people probably know how uncomfortable it is to get pictures taken, but they made it very easy. He was completely professional which made us relax enough to get some great photos!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Arnishia · Married on 08/17/2013

Working with Cory and his wife was an absolute pleasure! They were both extremely knowledgeable, friendly professionals who were very accommodating on our special. As one can imagine sometimes things don't always go as planned in the course of a wedding event but Cory just had a way of assuring me not to worry that he would make sure our day was captured in the most special way. I would highly recommend him!

Nikki · Married on 06/21/2013

Cory was such a pleasure to work with!!! Trust me on this one, Blue Motion Studios will definitely put in hard work and time to capture absolute beautiful memories for years to come. Everything went smoothly with Blue Motion from the very beginning to the very end. They were willing to work with my budget up front, and offer me a valuable package that was well worth the money. Cory was willing to work with my schedule (you know how hectic it can get on the big day), and was ALWAYS very professional and prompt. Cory has great camera skills and I barely even noticed he was there! He also did an exceptional job editing the video and matched the music nicely with the video. He was always very open to my thoughts and ideas and gave me plenty of time to review and edit the video. There were a few minor glitches on the final DVDs he sent me, and he fixed it and mailed me completely new copies in no time!! I LOVED the video and my family and friends absolutely adored it!! I can honestly say this was the BEST MONEY spent on my wedding. I would highly (and do) RECOMMEND Blue Motion Studios for any special event where you want to have a recording that is both high quality and very professional. I was thrilled with the video results and I even got a few pictures as well!! And, with Cory being such a genuinely nice guy and a calm and collected individual...now that's icing on the cake!!

Nikki · Married on 06/21/2013

Cory was such a pleasure to work with!!! Trust me on this one, Blue Motion Studios will definitely put in hard work and time to capture absolute beautiful memories for years to come. Everything went smoothly with Blue Motion from the very beginning to the very end. They were willing to work with my budget up front, and offer me a valuable package that was well worth the money. Cory was willing to work with my schedule (you know how hectic it can get on the big day), and was ALWAYS very professional and prompt. Cory has great camera skills and I barely even noticed he was there! He also did an exceptional job editing the video and matched the music nicely with the video. He was always very open to my thoughts and ideas and gave me plenty of time to review and edit the video. There were a few minor glitches on the final DVDs he sent me, and he fixed it and mailed me completely new copies in no time!! I LOVED the video and my family and friends absolutely adored it!! I can honestly say this was the BEST MONEY spent on my wedding. I would highly (and do) RECOMMEND Blue Motion Studios for any special event where you want to have a recording that is both high quality and very professional. I was thrilled with the video results and with Cory being such a genuinely nice guy and a calm and collected individual...now that's icing on the cake!!

Manisha · Married on 04/06/2013

What can we say? We met with Cory and Angela, a perfect team by any definition, to contract them to photograph and video our most special day and events. They made us feel extremely comfortable with their expertise and excited to see what they can do. Throughout the process and at the end of it all, they completely blew us away with the quality and professionalism of their deliverables. We look forward to the next event in our lives where we can and will certainly use Blue Motion Studio again. We wish them continued success in their future endeavors.

-Manisha and Pratik Luhadiya

Sent on 06/04/2013

Louise · Married on 09/21/2012

I've worked with very few "small vendors" who have above and beyond customer service - I've seen great, good and pretty awesome, but not like Blue Motion. AND, to boot, amazing final products! Our wedding video is amazing, and the videos we've received from festivals that we have coordinated have been stunning - so, Blue Motion is the best around. BMS for life :)

Sent on 06/04/2013