AfterGlow Reviews

30 | Avon, CT

30 Reviews for AfterGlow

Colleen · Married on 09/23/2017

Paige and her team do a great job. My makeup and airbrush tan came out great! Bride and bridal party were all happy with the results! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/11/2017

3.5

Paige did an amazing job on makeup for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day! The color palette she used was beautiful. Everyone's makeup looked very natural and not fake or overly done. Kayla was also great on hair. My hair normally falls out of clips/pins/curls within minutes to hours but my updo actually survived my entire wedding night! Scheduling was easy and Afterglow was very accomodating. While I felt the overall cost was a lot, Afterglow's prices are very comperable to other salons in the area in terms of wedding hair and makeup.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Lesia · Married on 10/01/2017

4.2

I was definitely disappointed by the spray tan, However Witham that said, my wedding day was made fabulous by Mikey! She was able to do exactly what I wanted. Made my hair so fabulous and my make up was classic and she made me feel so beautiful! I have never had so many compliments in my whole like. Thank you for making my wedding day amazing!

Sent on 10/02/2017

AfterGlow's reply:

Lesia you looked gorgeous!!!! we are thrilled you were so happy with your hair and makeup, I am sorry you were not satisfied with your spray tan, I was not aware your real tan was peeling until I spoke with my staff today, typically we would have you do an additional exfoliation before a spray tan so that you are spraying on fresh skin that isn't peeling off.
    We did a follow up call the day after your tan to make sure everything was ok, and there was no response about any issues with the tan.
    Please give the salon a call so we can give you a credit

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2016

3.5

Megan did an amazing job on my makeup! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/27/2016

J · Married on 07/02/2016

3.4
      1.5

Not very flexible with price or timing, but when they are with you, they do a lovely job. Know what you want ahead of time and provide pictures to help get the look you want.

Sent on 07/11/2016