After Hours Photo Booth Reviews

After Hours Photo Booth 6
After Hours Photo Booth 7

Carolyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding!

We knew from the very beginning that After Hours Photo Booth was the right fit for us! Not only were they so accommodating in creating the perfect backdrop for the photos but they even were able to incorporate the little details that were part of our wedding onto our photo strip. The photo booth was definitely one of the BIGGEST highlights of the evening. Darlene and Jennifer, the attendants that ran the photo booth for us that evening were outstanding! They were so funny and attentive and even made sure that me and my fiance (husband) got into the booth!!! It was such an incredible experience. We will recommend this company over and over again!!! Thank you!

• I

IvyLivingstone01 · Married on 10/14/2018

Don't hesitate to book!

This was the best photo booth company I have ever dealt with! With my company I work for, we hire photo booth companies all the time for parties and I came across After Hours Photo booth through a recommendation from a co-worker. This is a true professional company that definitely takes pride in there work. From the moment I spoke with Vanessa about my vision for my wedding day, we had an instant connection. She took my vision and executed it flawlessly. Not to mention the 2 other staff members that we had that night. Wow! It was like a well oiled machine! The scrapbook was unbelievable and the awesome thumb drive that was like a slap bracelet!!! OMG! Thank you so much to Vanessa and her team! After Hours Photo Booth ROCKS!

• Nadja

Nadja · Married on 09/21/2018

Memories That Will Last A Lifetime

Our Customized Vintage Photo Booth was a huge hit at our wedding. From the very moment it opened till it closed our guests were none stop going in and we got a USB and a Leather Scrape Book of all the pictures taken (great quality album!!!) and it is a memory we are so thankful for and will always treasure. Vanessa did an amazing job putting together our photo strip that reflected our venue and theme perfectly and she also customized our photo booth to match our wedding colors and it made it unique and we loved it so much! The picture quality is the best!! Guest kept raving about how much fun it was and thank you to Margie and Alex for doing such a great job at running the photo booth smoothly all night since it was a huge hit and it was none stop busy. Highly recommend After Hours Photo Booth, they do a great job keeping your guest entertained!

After Hours Photo Booth 8
    After Hours Photo Booth 9

Nathalie Gromley · Married on 09/15/2018

The best in the business!

Can't believe we almost didn't have this company at our wedding. We were tempted in just going with a cheaper company, but after we saw them in action at our friends wedding we new for a fact that we HAD to have them! They were so excited throughout the entire night. The 2 attendants, Walter and Alex were unbelievable! They were joking and laughing and made my family and friends take the most ridiculous photos! These are definitely memories that will last forever! Oh yeah!! I can't forget about the scrapbook that they made there right on the spot. Holy Cow!! The book was customized for me and my husband and was so decorative. We LOVE everything about this company! Thank you After Hours from the bottom of our hearts!!

Theresa · Married on 08/04/2018

Hire Them!!

Stop searching and hire After Hours Photo Booth! You can go to 20 weddings all with photo booths and I PROMISE none of them will compare to After Hours. First, let me start with the planning process. Vanessa is amazing. She customized the booth to completely match the theme to my wedding. When it came to the photo strip she took inspiration from my invitations, centerpieces and other wedding decor and created the most beautiful strip I have ever seen. Every step of the planning process was easy!
    Now on to the day of. We had Vanessa and Nathalie the day of our wedding and they rocked it! My guests felt so welcomed by them due to their sparkling personalities. They made it more that just a place to take pictures, it was an experience that people truly enjoyed. Our guests are still talking about how that was the best looking photo booth they have ever seen, and how incredible the quality of the photo strips were.
    THANK YOU Vanessa for making our dreams a reality. It was a magical day and you had a lot to do with that!

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/03/2018

We LOVED working with Vanessa to coordinate a photo booth for our wedding. She became our number one really quick; being super flexible in accommodating us, mixing and matching items and making our day as perfect, smooth and stress-free as possible. Nathalie and Walter were the best attendants! Our guests loved them and they were SUPER kind to my husband and I. Even though the reception was super busy, they made sure to get us into the photo booth before the end of the evening, so that we could partake in the excitement! The photos all came out great! Our guests loved the souvineer and we loved the memories. Going through the digital album was so heartwarming. Such a great memory of the day. Nothing but great things to say about the whole experience with After Hours Photo Booth.

After Hours Photo Booth 10

Sara · Married on 05/12/2018

We just had after hours for our wedding. It was so much fun it was a huge hit!! We really couldn't imagine the day without them. Thank you for being so wonderful to us and our guests!!!!

After Hours Photo Booth 11
  • I

Izzy · Married on 10/08/2017

Can't say enough about Vanessa and After Hours Photo Booth...truly the hit of our wedding! Our friends and family loved taking goofy pictures and we were so impressed with the album Vanessa and her assistant gifted us at the end of the night. Would hire Vanessa and her crew one million times over!!!

Natalie · Married on 10/07/2017

Vanessa and her assistant were great! First, through the planning process, Vanessa created several photo strip designs for us and was happy to keep tweaking. They looked great!

Our friends loved going in the booth! At the end of the reception, I asked if she could stay an extra hour for the after-party (which was in an adjacent room). She was very accommodating and stayed.

At one point, she asked that the groom and I make sure to come in the photobooth together. She used our photos as the cover for an incredible scrapbook that she gave us. She and her assistant made the scrapbook thoughout the night. It included notes from most of our guests. It was incredibly special. We also have a flash drive with all the digital pictures.

Having the photobooth was such a great addition. It gave our friends something fun to do when they needed a break from dancing!

After Hours Photo Booth 12
    After Hours Photo Booth 13
    After Hours Photo Booth 14

Priscilla · Married on 09/16/2017

Just had a 45th wedding anniversary celebration. Our guests had a blast with the photo booth. I would recommend adding a photo booth to your event if you want your guests to have the best time possible. Pre-event planning was easy and the staff during the event was super.

Jahna · Married on 09/16/2017

Christina and Margie did such a great job running our photobooth and Vanessa was amazing during the planning process! It was such a hit all night and everyone raved about it for days afterward. They did such an awesome job creating our album with everyone’s pictures/notes. One area that separates this photobooth from some of the others I have seen is the seemingly endless props they provide throughout the night. In addition, each set of pictures is put in a photo album for us and is also given to each guest. It was so fun to look back at all the pictures that were taken from our guests both in the book and also online. They really did such a great job and was one of the best decisions that we made.

Matthew · Married on 09/03/2017

We wanted our wedding to be a true celebration of love and musical theater. Knowing this, Vanessa and her team specially ordered and made special theater-style props so our guests could dress as some of their favorite Broadway characters—or just have fun making costumes of their own designs.

And no matter how much you want your wedding to last forever, we imagine they always go by too quickly. That was certainly the case with our wedding. But having Vanessa and her team create the photo book for us at the end of the night, featuring all of the guest photos from the event, was the perfect way to allow us to relive one of the best days of our lives.

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2017

After Hours Photobooth was the absolute highlight of our wedding! Vanessa is incredibly kind and flexible. After giving me several personalized options for the signature on our photo strips, she allowed me to request a custom look that was perfect for our special day. Vanessa and Walter kept our guests entertained during the big day and made us feel so special. The props were unique and fun and our guests loved every second of it. I can tell that After Hours really cares about their clients and want to work hard to give their clients a quality experience. There is no one else I would have wanted to help make our day amazing. I recommend 5/5 to anyone!

Danielle · Married on 07/01/2017

If I could give Vanessa and team 10 more stars I would. They were just the added touch to our special day. Our guests were in there all night taking photos and we now have a beautiful keep sake guest book to remember the night with! ❤️❤️

After Hours Photo Booth 15
    After Hours Photo Booth 16
    After Hours Photo Booth 17
    After Hours Photo Booth 18

Ericamarie · Married on 06/01/2017

I just got married this past week on June 1,2017 and had the pleasure of having After Hours Photo Booth. It was a hit at the wedding. The line was a mile long the whole wedding. Vanessa was great she cater to me and all of my guess the entire night. I loved the custom decorations I would recommend this to everyone at their wedding.

Laura · Married on 05/20/2017

After Hours was absolutely wonderful. Vanessa helped us design our logo for the photo strips and they came out better than we could have imagined. Best of all, they made all of our guests' photos into a wonderful book for us. It was a blast to look through the photos later on that week!

Mark · Married on 04/15/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Afterhours DJ. They are a large company with Officiants, DJ/Emcee, Uplighting, and photo booth services (and more!) however they operate like a family business. All aspects of the business are well coordinated which is reassuring that nothing will fall through the cracks! We are a same sex couple and that was no issue at all for this company. They embraced it and were even more energized! Photo booth services were incredible--the highlight of the wedding for many. The uplighting was also fantastic...extremely accommodating to customize as we wanted. . They were a great team and I cannot say enough about them! I would recommend them for any event. People are STILL talking about the photo booth team and how engaging and personable they were. The amount of materials you get at the end of the reception is a amazing ! You capture every memory on paper and electronically.

Kellie · Married on 04/14/2017

We were recently married at the Riverview on 4/14/17. A Photo Booth was a must have for us. Luckily, After Hours is a one stop shop! We booked our Photo Booth as a package with our DJ services with Sal. We could not be more thrilled with what they had to offer. Many photo booths we had looked at were small and could only fit a few people. After Hours was able to provide a Photo Booth large enough for over eight people to fit with amazingly funny and appropriate for the evening photo props. Also, every person was able to keep a photo from the booth.
    Vanessa was my main contact during the planning process. And could not have been any nicer. She frequently checked in on the planning process and offered any help needed along the way. She was able to customize our photo strip to match our invitation. We also opted to upgrade to a larger 4x6 photo strip.
    Our attendants that day, Nathalie, Walter, and Kassandra we're so fun! We were not able to meet them prior to the wedding but felt like we'd known them our entire life. They were professional and kept the party rolling the entire night. I don't think there was one time where the Photo Booth was empty!
    They provided Anthony and I with the most amazing scrapbook album at the end of the night along with the flash drive of every picture taken that night. This was no run-of-the-mill scrapbook, but rather a leather bound album that was embellished and truly made from the heart. All the pictures were clear and able to be blowing up to large prints. We could not get over that it was put together in one night while dealing with rambunctious wedding guests! And much to our pleasant surprise, two weeks after the wedding we were tagged on social media and a beautiful slideshow featuring our pictures from that day. So nice to work with a company who cares about you even after the invoice is paid and the event is over.
    Thank you After Hours for being such an amazing company! We cannot say enough good things about you all.

Kristyn · Married on 09/10/2016

We hired After Hours Photo Booth for our wedding on September 10, 2016, and we couldn't be happier that we did! Vanessa Fusco was so professional, helpful, and accommodating from beginning to end, and I truly cannot say enough about her and her amazing team. Our wedding guests had so much fun in the photo booth, and we had so much fun looking through the pictures, which Vanessa had already posted on Facebook when I woke up the next morning! It was so great to see all of the funny moments we missed captured on camera and to see our guests having so much fun at our wedding. The photo book Vanessa and her team created for us was amazing and more than we could have ever imagined. It's such a great keepsake, and we loved reading the little notes from our guests throughout! It really was put together so thoughtfully, and the fact that we also got the photos on a thumb drive was an added bonus! A huge thank you to Vanessa and her team at After Hours Photo Booth for the fantastic job they did at our wedding. We would highly recommend them to any bride and groom looking to add a little bit of extra fun to their wedding reception!

Valerie · Married on 08/19/2016

Vanessa and the After Hours Photobooth team were fantastic! Vanessa worked with us to design a unique background/border for the pictures that our guests would be taking home. The props are also of good quality, and much better than other props I have seen at other photobooths. The best part is that they actually make a photo book with notes from your friends and family for you DURING your wedding, and you get to take it home with you THAT NIGHT. It was so much fun to sit down with my husband the next day and look through all the pictures and notes, seeing things we missed and our guests having a blast! We actually used this book as our guestbook, and it was totally worth it. An excellent coffee table book I plan on continuing to look at over the years. If you are looking for a photobooth company that is truly an expert in their field, After Hours Photobooth should be your go-to!

Alexa · Married on 07/10/2016

We used Vanessa Fusco and the After Hours Photo Booth for our July 10, 2016 wedding and we couldn't have been happier with what we received! It was such an incredible added bonus to our already awesome wedding day! Once our guests realized it was there early on in our reception, the line was non-stop for the rest of the night. The photo's were high quality and our guests loved the TONS of props they could use while in the photobooth. Not only did our guests get printed copies of their photo's but we also were given a completed scrapbook at the end of the night with EVERY picture taken. It was an extremely well made scrapbook and is such an amazing keepsake to have! We had such a great time looking through it the morning after the wedding. Vanessa and friends were also so funny, professional and just made the night that much better! They are obviously very good at their jobs while also having a ton of fun too! My husband and I really appreciated how much Vanessa paid attention to detail. She reached out prior to our wedding to help us design the border that would print with the photobooth pictures. She was patient and gave us plenty of options to choose from! I also loved how Vanessa integrated social media so much into the day. The photobooth pictures were on facebook within 12 hours and we were also given a flash drive with all of the full sized images too. Basically, nothing was undocumented! If you are looking for a fun way to spice up your reception this photo booth business is it! You will not be disappointed with the product you receive.

Mackenzie · Married on 06/25/2016

Our wedding was at The Riverview on June 25, 2016 and our Photo Booth operators were Christine Blanchard & Ashley Turner. They were absolutely fantastic! They had everything set up on time and made a scrap book with the guests that they presented to us at the end of the night. It had everyones pictures cut out with little messages from the guests plus all the print outs of the pictures. They even gave us a slap bracelet that acts as a USB drive with every single photo on it so we have digital copies too! My husband and I were so busy on the dance floor that we almost forgot to take photos in the booth ourselves! Luckily Christine and Ashley pulled us aside and said whenever we are ready they would love to get photos of us. Vanessa Fusco was also wonderful to work with and used our wedding logo that we had on all our stationary and incorporated into the photo strips for an added personal touch. The guests loved the photo booth and we couldn't have been happier with the service. Thank you!!

Emily · Married on 01/09/2016

After Hours Photobooth was a major highlight of our wedding! Our guests had SO MUCH fun and many of them commented afterwards how much they enjoyed the photo booth. It was a great alternative for guests who were not into dancing, especially for the handful of kids we had at the wedding. Almost all of our guests used the booth at least once and my husband and I were in there multiple times as well! Vanessa and Jordan and their crew were absolutely amazing! They worked extremely efficiently to get photos out quickly so that guests each got a copy of their pictures right after leaving the booth. They also made the most amazing scrapbook of all the pictures which they handed us along with a USB of all the pictures THAT NIGHT! It was the first thing we looked at the day after the wedding! They also posted a link to Facebook of all the pictures that night, which our guests were already commenting on and sharing right after the wedding! All of this made an excellent value for the price we paid and left us with many amazing and funny memories of our wedding! Thank you!!!!

Marcy · Married on 10/24/2015

I loved the photo booth! All my guests had a great time taking many photos.

Katy · Married on 10/17/2015

We used After Hours Photo Booth for our wedding on 10/17/15. We could not be happier with our experience. Vanessa worked with me before the wedding to create a photo strip that matched our theme. It came out exactly like I pictured. Ashley and Stephanie were so lovely to work with on the night of the wedding. Our guests raved about how much fun the photobooth was and they loved the pictures that they got to keep. The scrapbook we received at the end of the night completely exceeded our expectations. It was so fun to see the pictures and read our guests well wishes. Thank you After Hours for making our wedding extra special!!!