Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider Reviews

86 Reviews for Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider

Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider 1
Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider 2

Cheryl · Married on 12/15/2007

Wonderful service,my family commented over and over what a lovely service.
    Highly recommended.Thank you for providing the Chinese tea ceremony we requested.

Sent on 05/06/2009

Gennifer · Married on 09/08/2007

Very sweet and wonderful person! He was so awesome, helped me feel relaxed and was really personable throughout the whole process. I would recommend Rev. Bob to anyone, he's extremely accomodating and helpful and you really feel that he enjoys what he does.

Sent on 05/29/2008

Erica · Married on 08/18/2007

Reverend Bob was an awesome officiant. He organized the whole ceremony and added special touches according to our needs. I had a lot of compliments as he was able to keep our ceremony non-religious per our request. After the wedding, I had a friend ask for his contact for her daughter because he did such an excellent job. Our wedding ceremony was simple, yet beautiful. I'm very glad we asked him to perform the ceremony for us.

Sent on 03/07/2008

lynnette · Married on 11/27/2005

Best officiant. Would recomment to ANYONE.

Sent on 10/25/2007
  • I

isabel · Married on 04/10/2015

Rev.Bob is professional .. on track of everything he answers questions right away he's nice im glad i chossed him y.. please choose him you won't regret it. My. .Birthday beach wedding was amazing April 10 2014 :) he even lower the price because it was my birthday

Sent on 04/30/2015

Catherine · Married on 10/25/2013

We came over from England , and rev Bob performed our ceremony, couldn't of asked for better,
    He arranged our licence,suggested the venue and responded to all my emails as soon as he received them,the venue, point Dume beach in Malibu was beautiful, Rev Bob is a lovely man, and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an officiant to perform their ceremony,Thank you Bob, our wedding was amazing,Cathy&Micky.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Amy · Married on 04/22/2012

Rev Bob was fantastic the day of my wedding. I booked him in February for my 4-22-12 wedding. Since I had not done this before, he sent detailed information that made it so easy for me and my fiance at the time to pick through. He even sent me easy instructions for the ceremony rehearsal and we were able to organize our ceremony much easier with the information he provided. He also accommodated our vows very nicely into the ceremony as well.
    His rates are definitely affordable and much better than any of the other officiants we priced prior to choosing him. He definitely made us feel at ease.

The day of our wedding he was on time and helped us take care of all the paperwork we needed including the certificate of identity and additional payments to the county register for copies of our marriage certificate which speeds up the process.

It was also great to know my own bridesmaid's younger sister used him last year for her wedding and my own bridesmaid wanted to use him as well for her August wedding this year but because he's so popular, he's already booked for the time and day of her wedding.

Highly recommended :)

Sent on 04/30/2012
  • Serina

Serina · Married on 06/15/2013

Reverend Bob was one of the more affordable officiants we could find. He really helps you to put together a ceremony by giving you several options that you can choose from if you don't have the time to put together a more personalized ceremony. He was a little delayed by traffic due to an accident but still arrived on time to perform the ceremony. I highly recommend him for an officiant!

Sent on 06/29/2013
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 07/22/2007

Rev. Bob was a pleasure to work with!! He gave us the opportunity to choose the style of the ceremony and was very flexible!!!

Sent on 12/04/2007

julie · Married on 08/04/2016

Rev Bob was very helpful with everything we wanted to do and also due to us not being "local" he helped us chose the perfect spot for our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 08/25/2016
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/14/2013

Bob was great and an awesome orator. He had options and examples of ceremonies that we chose from and then customize. Even though we only sent him our final ceremony script a few days before the wedding he read it flawlessly and as if he had been saying it for years :)

Sent on 10/03/2013