Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider Reviews

86 Reviews for Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider

Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider 1
Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider 2

Laura · Married on 11/13/2011

Rev. Bob is phenomenal! Had we met with a Thousand individuals to provide the services of a Marriage Ceremony for us we could not have met his equal. It felt like we had a Family friend marry us, and yet the phone call we made to him to see if he was available was only a couple of days before the Big Day! If you just want to get married, there are hudreds of people who could provide you that service. If you want a Special Day that will be with you for the rest of your life, I wouldn't hire anybody but Rev. Bob!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Amy · Married on 11/11/2011

Rev. Bob Schneider was great from beginning to end. He answered all our questions and was available at anytime via email or phone call. If needed, he was available for face to face meeting. He was professional and came to the ceremony 30 minutes early to ensure that we were ok, that the paperwork was complete and that the ceremony started on time. Rev. Schneider has a personality that makes him very likable and respected. He also took care of the paperwork, notarized the documents, and mailed them for us. The service he provides is worth so much more than he charges! We got more then what we paid for. The ceremony was flawless. Thank you Rev. Bob for making my ceremony one to remember!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Christine · Married on 10/01/2011

Reverend Schneider was the officiant at our recent wedding. He was very easy to work with and a great value. He had excellent suggestions of language to include in our ceremony, and was very helpful in taking care of the marriage license. His rate is an EXCELLENT value - I would give him 10 stars for value if I could.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Ngoc · Married on 09/24/2011

Rev. Bob is awesome! I'm so glad we had him as our officiant. He is prompt with responding to emails and arrived on time for our ceremony. I feel so bad because we initially had an issue with Paypal where I did not recognize the charge and disputed the deposit fee. It took me awhile to clear things up with Paypal and he was still so nice throughout the whole ordeal. Thanks Rev. Bob!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2011

Rev Bob is the best! He was very nice, responsive, and flexible on our vows. He was on time and did an amazing job at the ceremony. Not to mention he is very affordable! I am so happy he was our officiant, I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/30/2011
  • Y

Yik · Married on 09/03/2011

Reverend Bob was very nice and helpful. Thank you for being our officiant.

Sent on 09/14/2011

marty · Married on 08/12/2011

Very responsive, helpful through the whole process, professional and was a pleasure. He made our day a joy. Very highly recommend.

Sent on 08/17/2011

Vanessa · Married on 07/23/2011

Thank you for such a great ceremony... you were the most affordable out there and its not only that...it is also your professionalism that was also involved... we cannot thank you enough. I would recommend you over he rest.

Sent on 07/29/2011

Rick and Linda · Married on 07/10/2011

Reverend Bob was perfect. He was on time and worked with us on our vows. He was very flexible and made our cerremony a day to remember.
    We would highly reccomend him for your wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2011

Melanie · Married on 06/25/2011

Rev. Bob was a great addition to our wedding. We did not meet him until the day of, but I felt completely comfortable. He kept in contact with us frequently to make sure everything was as we wanted it. And his prices are WAY more affordable than other officiants I contacted. The ceremony was beautiful and he did a great job. I will most definitely recommend him to others.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Misty · Married on 04/23/2011

We originally were going to have a very close friend marry us, but due to personal issues, he was unable to help us out. So, a little over two weeks before our wedding, I had to find an officiant. After searching for a bit, I came across Reverend Bob's website. I looked through his reviews, and decided to give him a call. It was the best decision we made! He is extremely pleasant, responsive, and had wonderful options for our ceremony. He even provided us options to include my step-children. I highly recommend Reverend Bob!!

Sent on 05/07/2011

Maggie · Married on 04/03/2011

We would highly recommend Affordable Weddings by Rev.Bob Schneider. He responded promptly to e-mails and called us to discuss the ceremony. He provided ceremony options that we could select from to put together a ceremony that was a reflection of us. We were even able to choose whether he wore religious robes or a suit. He kept the ceremony moving smoothly even though my husband and I were both in a wedding daze. On top of all this his services were affordable, and as a notary he was able to notarize our request for copies of the marriage license. I would definitely recommend Rev.Bob to family and friends.

Sent on 05/01/2011

Cecelia · Married on 01/11/2011

Rev. Bob was the perfect officiant for a small wedding at the beach in southern CA.

Sent on 01/26/2011

Julie · Married on 12/18/2010

Rev. Bob was great he made our ceremony to exactly what we wanted and made sure it was all taken care of.

Sent on 12/21/2010

maureen · Married on 12/11/2010

Rev. Bob is the best. I contacted many many ministers from internet searches and picked Rev. Bob based on his quick response and affordable fees. He emailed me some excellent ceremony and vow samples and communicated in a timely manner. Best of all: he showed up on time at the site and has a wonderful speaking voice and presence. He was professional and worked well with our low-key ceremony.

Sent on 12/12/2010

Sandy · Married on 08/21/2010

Rev Bob was great! He was very quick in responding to questions. He is well worth his asking price =)

I'm glad I found him.

Sent on 12/09/2008

Nelly · Married on 08/15/2010

Reverend Bob was wonderful! He is dependable, sincere, and makes himself available to emails and phone calls. Rev. Bob was also flexible in that he catered to our specific wishes for our ceremony. But best of all, Rev. Bob's has a manner about him that helped put both my husband and I at ease, so that the day of the wedding we were better able to focus on each other during our ceremony and vows. I found this to be his shining quality. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Rev. Bob for helping to make our wedding ceremony a truly beautiful and heartfelt experience!

Sent on 08/30/2010
  • CRIS

CHRISTINA · Married on 08/14/2010

THANKS REV BOB! HE HELPED IN MAKING OUR WEDDING GOES SMOOOTHLY AND LESS STRESSFUL..DEFINITELY WORTH MORE THAN WHAT WE PAID FOR! THANKS AGAIN!

Sent on 08/31/2010
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 07/18/2010

We were so happy we found Reverend Bob, he was perfect. He conducted a beautiful ceremony and assisted us through the rehearsal the day before. I was very nervous about finding an officiant and speaking with them, but most was done through e-mail so I was able to relax. He responded very quick and was very helpful with any queries we had. On the wedding day, he looked great in his robes and made sure to get the witnesses signatures on the marriage license beforehand so there were no delays. All in all, everything went perfectly! He was the best, most affordable, helpful and friendly officiant any bride and groom could ask for :)

Sent on 08/07/2010

naomi · Married on 07/11/2010

Best service for cost that I could find! Incredibly professional, helpful, punctual, responsive to calls/emails, great ceremony options for all walks of life, and knowledgeable about wedding certification process. Could not have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 08/01/2010

Angel · Married on 07/03/2010

Our wedding was perfect,thank you Rev.Bob Schneider.

Rocío and Ángel

Sent on 07/30/2010

Lyn · Married on 06/19/2010

Rev. Bob was great!!! He incorporated all the ideas we had for our ceremony and it was beautiful! He followed up along the way from the time we booked him through the ceremony, and everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/31/2010

Devryn · Married on 09/05/2009

Rev. Bob was a wonderful officiant, we met with a few officiant and really felt comfortable around Rev. Bob, we paid extra to have him at our rehearsal, it was worth it, he help keep everyone in the wedding party on track (I had 12 bridesmaids, and my fiance had 13 groomsmen) We met once in person, and e-mailed back and forth the vows, until we had them just right, he was so good my ceremony coordinator got his number for her future brides.

Sent on 09/24/2009

Richard · Married on 09/26/2008

We wanted a simple ceremony on the beach that was traditional yet brief. Bob understood exactly what we had in mind and delivered the perfect experience. He is a delightful person -- outgoing and personable -- but he understood our needs instantly.

Sent on 07/31/2010

Annie · Married on 03/22/2008

Reverend Bob Schneider was GREAT!!! We were referred to him via Bob Gail events...and we never met or anything....since we were cutting it short...but we did everything via email and saw him for the first time before the ceremony. He's a reverend, but we had a non-denominational ceremony, so he just wore a black suit. Even though he had a ceremony right after ours, he fit us in and the ceremony was nice, and very short. Couldn't have booked a better officiant! Also, he has this soothing kind of manner that definitely helps you calm down before the ceremony.

Sent on 07/08/2008