Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider Reviews

86 | Long Beach, CA

86 Reviews for Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider

Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider 1
Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider 2

Bob is wonderful. I just met him at my best friend's wedding in March of 2013 where he was kind, responsive, and general just a great guy. I didn't want to copy my friend's wedding so I looked around and well... I wasn't happy. I talked to a man who looked, and sounded, like a used car salesman. Not who you want to marry you on your special day. After he was recommended by our venue (not the same as my best friends), I knew we had to go with him. I am so glad I did. He was priced extremely reasonably and was always super patient. The day of, I was running a little late and he had no problem waiting patiently until I was ready. He mailed out our wedding license with no issues promptly and always responded to our emails quickly. He was not opposed to phone calls for any questions we had and I would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant on their special day.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Sherice · Married on 05/17/2014

Rev. Bob was amazing! He is so personable and professional. He made myself and my family feel like we were the most important people in the world. My grandfather, who has passed, was a minister and he would be proud that Rev. Bob married myself and my husband. Rev. Bob was outstanding!!!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Brittney · Married on 04/05/2014

We found Rev. Bob through online research and he had the best prices for a beach wedding. I didn't know what to expect when researching for an officiant, but they can get super expensive. After meeting with him for a quick meeting it almost seemed to good to be true! He was extremely friendly, professional and already had various samples of what our ceremony could look like- all before even booking anything with him. With additional costs, he even got our marriage license for us. Which believe me, was a blessing in itself! The day of the wedding went smoothly and he was even able to make slight adjustments we needed that day for our ceremony.Thank you Rev. Bob for helping us out to make our day perfect!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Anita · Married on 04/05/2014

What a great human being! Customizes your wedding with great detail and flexibility. Very professional and accurate. You will not go wrong booking Rev. Bob Schneider. He is a top choice for weddings. He really understands what the couples need. Thank you Reverend for doing so much for us and helping us out with your flexibility and understanding. You are great!

-Anita & Rob Littlemore

Sent on 04/23/2014

Leslie Anne · Married on 01/11/2014

Rev Schneider is fantastic! Very knowledgable and flexible. Answered all our questions regarding marriage licenses. Thank you so much for officiating our wedding!

Sent on 01/14/2014

courtney · Married on 11/09/2013

Rev. Bob was such a pleasure to work with. He always responded to any of my calls or emails so quickly. He is an extremely professional and kind man. He met with us and was very flexible and accommodated all of our requests. The end result was everything we asked for/wanted. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful! It was more than I could've hooped for. I loved everything about it and all of his suggestions. I love the fact that we had copies of the ceremony in advance. It was so pretty I read it several times prior to our day and it made me tear up every time. He also took care of the wedding license for us which was a big time saver. The groom and I were very happy to have one less thing to worry about. He is the best! If you're trying to pick an officiant for your day...pick him!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Carolyn · Married on 09/29/2013

I would recommend Bob Schneider to anyone looking to hire an affordable and straight forward officiant. Bob was great. He was really helpful in planning our ceremony. He provided some examples of ceremony breakdowns as well as some of the dialogue and we ended up using some of it. He was available for any questions we had and we felt very confident in his services. On the wedding day he was great. When he delivered the ceremony he exuded warmth while also carrying himself with a strong presence. We were able to wrap up the marriage license before the ceremony which left us time to do all the photos afterwards. He's a great choice if you want someone who is nice and dependable but also affordable - like his business name suggests.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Reina & Billy · Married on 09/21/2013

We chose Rev. Bob, based on all the positive reviews here. I emailed Bob and we went back and forth for a bit and after seeing a couple of the videos he worked in, we decided he was the man for the job. He was super responsive and made the process very easy. We talked the week of the wedding and he wanted to know if there were any changes, if we were religious, and what we wanted him to wear when he officiated. He showed up about an hour before and was just chilling, talking to everyone like he was one of the guys. When it was showtime he was as professional as it gets. He made sure to stop by at the end for a photo op and to wish us good luck.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Alyssa · Married on 09/15/2013

Rev. Bob was the perfect Officiant for our ceremony! He was responsive through the planning process, and prompt, sweet, and funny on the day of the wedding. Rev. Bob is well spoken and professional. I will ABSOLUTELY recommend him to friends and family!!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Emi · Married on 09/14/2013

We had nothing but the best experience with Rev Bob as our officiant for our wedding. From our first meeting with him, he was very professional, experienced, and a very likable person. He made every step of the process very clear and hiring him to officiate our wedding really was the easiest part of the planning! I was initially a little hesitant because he had another wedding to officiate on our wedding day a couple hours before ours and I was afraid there would be a chance he would be late to ours, but he came to ours exactly when he said he would, and the ceremony went smoothly. I would definitely recommend him to my friends!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Theresa · Married on 09/07/2013

Mark and I were very very happy and satisfied with Rev Bob Schneider and the services he provided for our wedding ceremony. He is an excellent minister and was very flexible for our needs. We had several different requests, and some were close to last minute, yet Rev Bob accepted every request, added all elements to our ceremony that we requested, and provided for us a lasting memory of an amazing wedding!!! We are older adults, and this is a second marriage for us both, yet we still wanted certain blessings, readings, ceremonies, added to our wedding. Rev Bob also ran our rehearsal dinner for us the evening before the wedding. He was flexible with our start time as some of our wedding party showed up late for rehearsal, and he was very friendly and engaging with our families and friends. On the day of our wedding, we ran into some glitches with our venue, and Rev Bob was very available to talk with me and Mark re: our situation and problems. It felt like he had been our church minister for years as he was so easy to talk to, and very reassuring to us that everything would turn out fine despite our challenges. As a nervous bride, I felt completely comfortable and at ease as I walked down the aisle to see my fiancee waiting for me, and to listen to Rev Bob as he recited our ceremony and pronounced us husband and wife!!! My only complaint is that is all happened so quickly; we want to do it all over again!!! We would definitely recommend Rev Bob Schneider as a wedding officiant to anyone who is looking for a professional, courteous, respectful, flexible minister. Thank you Rev Bob!!!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Sonia · Married on 07/04/2013

If you're seeking an officiant that is professional, personable and affordable contact Rev. Bob. I contacted him via email and he responded immediately. He tailored my ceremony to include personal touches and was very patient with me. My ceremony included a religious aspect so he wore a robe. Rev. Bob also process my paper work with the County clerk which saved me the hassle. He arrived on time, took care of all the last minute details and gave us such a beautiful ceremony. The biggest plus was that I was able to pay for his services via PayPal and those of you who use know its very convenient and secure.

I highly recommend Reverend Bob Schneider.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Kim · Married on 06/14/2013

Rev. Bob is a wonderful officiant! My husband and I are so happy we chose him to officiate our wedding. He is very personable, and took the time to meet with us and explain his services before we hired him. Rev. Bob is also extremely professional and organized, and was always quick to respond to emails and phone calls. He did a superb job on our wedding day, and gave us a beautiful and memorable ceremony that was perfect for us. We highly recommend Rev. Bob!

Sent on 08/14/2013
  • Y

Yanira · Married on 06/08/2013

Rev. Bob did a wonderful job at our wedding, he explained how the process would be before our wedding date,so that everything would run as smoothly as possible. he arrived at the event on time, and even helped us obtain our marriage license. Overall he did a wonderful job, we were very happy and pleased with his service. I recommend him to anyone, trust me you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/14/2013

Rev Bob was so easy to work with. My husband and I met with him before the wedding to discuss the details of the ceremony and were very pleased with the results.

Rev Bob is an upmost professional and was thoughtful enough to make mention to our guests at the end of his speech to get their bubble wands ready (we had provided our guests with bubble tubes). It was a treat to walk through a wall of bubbles.

I would gladly recommend Rev Bob and his services.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Rev. Bob Schneider is really easy to work with and listened to our input about what we envisioned for our ceremony. He was extremely helpful and responsive during the ceremony planning. He provided us with great suggestions and was organized. We thank you so much and we really appreciate it. You made our wedding memorable and perfect.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Rev. Bob was amazing! He helped make my wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Sandra · Married on 02/17/2013

Reverend Bob was one of the highlights of our wedding! From the very beginning, he was professional, helpful and was just a pleasure to talk to. He even went so far to suggest that we meet and get to know one another months before our wedding day. It made us feel that he really cared and wanted us to feel that on our wedding day, that he was not just another officiant who was going to show up at a certain time and marry us. It made our vows even more meaningful because he took the time to get to meet us and know a little bit more about us. It gave our ceremony more of a personal touch. What really impressed us about Reverend Bob was that he was so helpful, giving us information about the marriage license and so many other details significant to our wedding, but also, that he had so many suggestions and ceremony sample wordings from which to choose so that the whole ceremony was really our own and something very personal to us as a couple. From more specifically religious to just spiritual, he had everything there for us from which to choose for each segment of the ceremony. That helped us to decide and choose how we wanted the whole feel of the wedding to be. He even gave us a choice as to how we would like him to dress on our wedding day: His black suit or his religious robes. He was prompt and arrived early, checking in with me and the groom, which helped to settle my nerves and helped me calm down before my walk down the aisle! Can I just say, Reverend Bob has one of the most beautiful, clear and strong speaking voices, which is so very important not only to the couple saying their vows to one another, but also so important that your guests can hear and partake in something so intimate and special. He was friendly, charming and respectful and humorous when needed. He is very highly, highly recommended. He made our wedding sweet, special and spectacular.

Sent on 04/07/2013

Stacy · Married on 09/23/2012

Rev. Bob was our Officiant for our wedding last month and we loved him. He also married my brother in law and we have referred another couple to them just last week as well. He is very affordable and will work with you to make sure your ceremony is personalized just for you. Look him up if you’re in need of an officiant and you will not be disappointed

Sent on 10/28/2012

Tiffany · Married on 08/05/2012

Rev. Bob is great! He met up with my husband and I to discuss how we wanted our ceremony, what poems & readings we wanted, and helped us with our sand ceremony. He was very punctual to the meeting & to our wedding. In fact, he came earlier to our venue the day of our wedding. He was social & was talking with my parents and bridal party as we were preparing for the ceremony. A few days before the wedding, he called my husband and I to make sure he had everything ready for the big event!

Overall, my husband and I are very pleased and happy to have Rev. Bob as our officiant!

Sent on 09/08/2012

Erin · Married on 07/29/2012

Reverend Bob was a life saver! The officiant we had planned on using had to cancel due to health reasons. I found Reverend Bob online and contacted him. He responded quickly to my request for info and was thankfully able to accommodate us. He is professional, well-organized, and overall very nice to work with. He gave us a lot of options for the ceremony and we received a lot of compliments on his officiating. Thank you, Reverend Bob! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/23/2012

China · Married on 06/15/2012

Rev Bob Schneider performed a wonderful service for my husband And I at our ten year anniversary ceremony. He was extremely patient, flexible, And most importantly he was affordable. His professionalism made us feel comfortable in the renewal of our vowels And we would recommend his services to any And every one. Thanks again Rev. Bob. : )

Sent on 06/23/2012

Ronnie · Married on 03/06/2012

We would like to thank Rev Bob for delivering a wonderfull service for us on the beach at Malibu.
    We were lucky in choosing him after looking at various options. We were travelling from Scotland and had chosen Malibu as our location and had contact with Rev Bob by Email/phone on numerous occasions to decide on exactly what we wanted.
    He was able to prepare us fully and made suggestions that we appreciated. He replied promptly to Emails/calls, took care of all the paperwork efficiently and posted the official paperwork back to us in Scotland.
    Rev Bob is an amiable character who set us at ease immediately. He arrived early, prepared us and set the scene on the beach. We have been together for 28 years and as part of the ceremony incorporated a blessing for our two children aged 21 and 23 who attended.
    We all had a great day and one to remember.
    We thought the cost for service and time that he spent was exceptional and would not hesitate to recommend Rev Bob.
    Best wishes to Rev Bob from Ronnie,Karen,Richard and Rebecca. Edinburgh,Scotland.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Rev. Bob was a fantastic officiant. He was organized, friendly, and helpful, and he made our wedding ceremony wonderful. He was well prepared for our first meeting and had a book full of thank you cards from previous couples. He gave us a printed copy of the ceremony and let us adjust it to fit our needs. On the day of the wedding, he arrived early, and was warm and comforting-definitely helpful at the most nervous time of the day! Our guests commented on how nice our ceremony was and he was extremely professional. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Caliyane · Married on 11/19/2011

I highly recommend Rev. Bob. He did a great job. Our vows were beautiful. It was a very sweet ceremony. He can easily be reached by phone or email. He is professional, likeable, and friendly. It was a reasonable price. He accommodated my request to change ceremony time. I have nothing but high praises for Rev. Bob!

Sent on 12/16/2011