AFFORDABLE WEDDING SERVICES Reviews

4 | Wildwood, FL

4 Reviews for AFFORDABLE WEDDING SERVICES

• O

Olivia · Married on 06/02/2018

Ken was absolutely amazing! We had our DJ cancel last minute and lucky enough he was available. He not onl saved us from a boring night with no music but he brought great energy and music to our wedding! I definitely suggest him for not only brides on a budget but anyone who needs a great DJ!

Sent on 06/04/2018

AFFORDABLE WEDDING SERVICES's reply:

Hi Olivia,
    Thanks for the great review. It was my pleasure to help you with your wedding. I wish you and Andrew many many years of happiness. You have a wonderful family and friends. Thanks again. Ken

diana · Married on 03/23/2018

This husband and wife team are so professional..They will attend to your every need and very flexible..They also are very personable and easy to convey any issues you may be having..I had an outdoor wedding and the buffet they created was amazing..my husband and I couldn't be happier..a few things went wrong at our wedding except for our caterer!! We highly recommend them..they are reasonable priced and the quality and presentation of the food was outstanding...plus they provided real China plates and globes..coffee..tea..setup..servers..10 out of 10
    Jeffrey and Diana kelkenberg

Sent on 05/22/2018

Tim · Married on 09/28/2016

Our family enjoyed the evening

Sent on 05/19/2018

2.0
      2.0
      3.0

DJ/officiant

Ken was great before the wedding but during the wedding I was disappointed because our specific songs that were to be played at certain times for example the cake cutting, were being played randomly. The paperwork was completed and was there at the venue as well showing the songs to play for first dance etc. My mom and I were called out and we awkwardly waited for our song to play for what felt like 5 minutes. He was still very professional but I thought that all of the planning over the last couple of months would’ve been set in stone instead of not knowing what’s going on. Especially since I was acting as the wedding coordinator when as a bride I shouldn’t have been doing that. I acted professional although I was extremely upset. I was supposed to have a Dj from 4-10 and prepaid half of the dues. When I told him that our friend was coming out to sing and play guitar, I was told that the remainder balance was due even though he was leaving about 3 hours early due to me being upset about the music not being played as planned. I also wanted karaoke at the wedding but since we had a live musician coming then we didn’t do karaoke, I was told that it was included in the price when that is not what the email stated. I am disappointed as well because I see the introduction and 5 star reviews but it makes me think how honest the previous reviewers were. I’m sorry that I have to mess up your 5 star review but I am being completely honest on how I felt with the service on my wedding day. Just a few recommendations. If you have another person with you, maybe have them coordinate music while you are coordinating the wedding. For example, when I walked down the aisle to the song and met my husband at the alter, your extra person should have shut off the music for you instead of you running over to turn it off then coming back. Or having the requested songs for the intro, first dance, cake cutting etc downloaded and prepared. On the pros, the equipment was set up and ready to go when we were ready to walk down the aisle and Ken was professional although I was clearly upset.

Sent on 10/29/2018

AFFORDABLE WEDDING SERVICES's reply:

Hi Sarah,
    I am so sorry that you were disappointed in my performance at your wedding. I was having problems with my computer. I have since identified the problem and corrected it. Again, I do apologize for your disappointment. Happiness to you in your future. Ken