16 Reviews for Affordable Wedding Officiants

Customized Vows (2)
No Denomination (2)
Civil Union (1)
16 Affordable Wedding Officiants Reviews

Absolutely adore Capt. Bill and his wife Sheryl. Super friendly very easy to talk to made the ceremony light like we wanted it. Very affordable and responsive. Took care of all the paperwork for us. Honestly some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Highly recommend to anyone would hire again or just hang out.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Our ceremony, officiated by Bill, was everything we hoped for and more! Everyone in the room laughed, cried, and celebrated in our marriage. Bill read the crowd very well, adding little touches here and there to make the ceremony that much better. Actually, we had selected a particular ceremony reading for Bill to read, and months later selected the same reading for my aunt to read, entirely forgetting that these were the same readings! We gave Bill my aunt’s reading for reference and he quickly caught our mistake, and tailored his sermon appropriately --no stress for us at all! Both Bill and Sheryl were great to work with… don’t hesitate!

Profile Picture Alli, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Civil Union

We highly recommend Sheryl and Bill!! When I first contacted Bill, he had my husband and I come to there house for coffee, I was so impressed when I saw just how many weddings they officiate! They really love what they do and it was a pleasure to have Bill marry us!

Profile Picture Colleen, 2/27/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed, Non-religious

Sheryl & Bill were absolutely amazing. They made everything simple and fun and most importantly the ceremony was beautiful all with their help! Would highly recommend them for your special day!

Profile Picture Dominique, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Captain Bill & Sheryl were extraordinary! They made our wedding so special and unique. From the moment we met them, they felt like family. We customized every aspect of our ceremony with them and it made exchanging our vows so amazing! Thank you both for being an important and most memorable part of our special day!!

Profile Picture Ali & Jeff, 10/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our officiants turned a standard exchange of vows into a beautiful wedding ceremony. After meeting them for the first time I was completely comfortable with having them perform our service. We had our wedding at a park and they were more than happy to meet us there. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User5622592, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sheryl was great and gave us exactly what we asked for, a short but meaningful ceremony. Several of my guests commented on how great the ceremony was, and how professional and sweet Sheryl was.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sheryl and Bill were really friendly and helpful. They made a very beautiful reception.

Profile Picture vania, 8/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Absolutely thrilled!!!! Me and husband had a wonderful experience, straight from the start! Our entire family gushes about about sweet and romantic our ceremony was !! Thank you thank you thank you

Love, Danielle and Billy

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Affordable wedding officiants were wonderful to work with. We felt very comfortable from the moment we met them! They did a great job and we had some good laughs! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can’t say enough good things about Bill (and his wife, Sheryl). From the moment we were first welcomed into their home for our preliminary meeting, I knew that I wanted this pair to be a part of my wedding day. I had some unique requests and restrictions for my ceremony, and Bill was super accommodating. He even let me adjust his pre-written selection a bit to better suit my needs.

Words cannot express how beautiful my ceremony was. The whole room was in tears. Bill had some of his own suggestions when we outlined the ceremony that I had never even though of, such as giving my grandmother a rose. When the time came to give it to her, she was so surprised and cried. Everything that I wanted to incorporate, Bill made it happen. Sheryl came to all the meetings too and is just so sweet and loving, which really puts your mind at ease.

One of the things that I really valued about Bill is his pricing. I honestly don’t think you can find a better value for all of the things you get when you choose Bill as your officiant. And best of all, he knows how to put a smile on people’s faces. He is serious during the ceremony, of course, but beforehand and at the rehearsal, he is always cracking jokes, and it really just helps you keep this positive upbeat attitude about your special day.

My wedding was at Clarks Landing, and Bill is a preferred vendor there. I said in my Clarks review that I truly feel that you become a part of their family when you have your wedding there. I feel the same way about Bill and Sheryl, and I think that’s why Clarks recommends his services. They will give you the individual attention that your ceremony deserves. Everything is personalized from beginning to end, and it all comes together into a truly unforgettable experience. Bill is more than just a simple wedding officiant -- he will get to know you and your significant other, and it will feel just like having someone who has known you your whole life giving the ceremony.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/2/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Very professional and accommodating with what we needed. Had many options for our needs

Profile Picture User4592804, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bill made this wedding amazing! We wanted simple but he gave us suggestions to make it elegant! It was perfect! Words can not express how wonder he is!

Profile Picture User4592786, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We can't begin to say enough nice things about Bill Davis and his wife Sheryl. They are warm, inviting, and make you feel as though you have known them forever. Their professionalism is unmatched and they truly went above and beyond. Bill's ceremony was beautiful; Sheryl's friendly face and guidance was a warm, much needed welcome. We couldn't have gotten through our ceremony without them and can't thank them enough.

Profile Picture Jaime, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I were very blessed to have found Bill and Sheryl for our event. They are such amazing people that love what they do and have such great passion for it also. Because of them we will never forget our beautiful day and I will never forget Bill how he stood there with me the whole way and even cried with me as my wife walked down. It was because of them our wedding was unforgettable and we could not stop talking about Bill and Sheryl...everything about them was just right. Both of them were so flexible with everything, and the price was really good for what they give you...we could not pass it up. Honestly it wasn't the price we cared about...it was who we could find to really make our out door weeding happen and really care about it. People I can not express this enough...Bill and Sheryl are people who really care and will do everything in their power to turn your wedding into something you can never forget. Thank you guys for the love and passion you gave me and my amazing wife. Bless you both!

Profile Picture Jesus, 6/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The service was affordable and they were very professional. I was very satisfied.

Profile Picture Steven, 9/9/12, 2 Reviews