Affordable Videography by Eric Reviews

30 | Hagerstown, MD

30 Reviews for Affordable Videography by Eric

Miranda · Married on 04/12/2015

Eric Justice was the videographer for my wedding in Washington, DC on April 12, 2015. I was very impressed with him because he arrived early, was extremely focused & confident, and was able to work in a way where I pretty much forgot he was recording me while I was getting ready. I felt extremely comfortable with him in my hotel room.

After recording myself and the groom getting ready, he left and went to set up his cameras at the venue, where the wedding and reception were both held. There were 100 guests and he captured everything and did an excellent job!

The next day, I received an email from him which informed me that he had posted a highlight clip on YouTube. As my husband and I watched the video together our mouths dropped because we were amazed at the quality...the moments he captured were incredible. We were so happy to be able to share it with our friends and relatives, especially the ones who couldn't make it to our wedding.

A couple of weeks later, we received our feature film and it was beautiful. Eric even had video of our guests individually wishing us well....what an amazing bonus!

We were thrilled with Eric's service and we couldn't be any happier. Eric went above and beyond what I would've expected from a videographer. His work is exceptional and I would highly recommend Affordable Videography by Eric!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Rhonda · Married on 09/27/2014

Eric is wonderful! He went above and beyond to make the video so special. It is more than a memory of my daughter's wedding; it's a family treasure. He is affordable, professional, and takes the time to add the special personal touches to his work. He stayed in contact with me throughout the wedding prep, and we received the clips within a few days of the wedding, and the video within the month after the wedding. We have recommended Eric to many friends and family. If you choose Affordable Videography by Eric, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Daniel · Married on 05/05/2018

Working with Eric was great. I will be the first to confess that taking video at our wedding was difficult (it took place at a very dark night club). Eric brought three cameras, took all of the video in 4K, and the results are great. Would definitely use him again.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2016

Eric was great, and wonderfully accommodating. Honest, passionate about his work, and very quick to deliver!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/19/2017

Eric was great to work with from the beginning! Very responsive and easy to communicate with. We didn't get a chance to meet in person before the wedding but that didn't hinder anything! As soon as I arrived he jumped straight into work mode, introducing himself and beginning to film! He was there every step of the way capturing everything. I loved that he had package levels for all budget. I also really liked the option of receiving the raw footage so I could go through and get snap shots.

Sent on 06/19/2017