247 Reviews for Affordable! Scentsational Florals

Event Design (22)
Flower Petals (17)
Chuppah Decor (4)
Non-Floral (4)

We used Scentsational Florists for our daughters wedding. Susan was very easy to work with and accommodated the many changes we made along the way. She would respond to our questions all hours of the day, even when we didn't expect such a quick response. She and her team set up the venue with plenty of time to spare and the place was absolutely beautiful. The flowers were just what our daughter wanted.
I would highly recommend Susan and Scentsational Florists to anyone looking to add that special touch to their occasion.

Profile Picture Larry, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

What an amazing company and stunning flowers at a very reasonable price point. I met with Liz Godrov and showed her my Pinterest board of flower ideas and what my vision was for the day. I love summer and all the bright colors so I wanted our flowers to reflect that. My bouquet was just like what I described and then some, as were my bridesmaids smaller but similar bouquets and the centerpieces in blue mason jars. Everything looked phenomenal. I was truly blown away by how beautiful all the arrangements were! I heard from so many guests that they were some of the most beautiful wedding flowers they had ever seen. This company is totally worth it and they will make sure your flower vision comes to life perfectly. I can’t say enough about how great they are!

Photo for Affordable! Scentsational Florals Review - Table centerpieces
Photo for Affordable! Scentsational Florals Review - Bridal and bridesmaids bouquets
Photo for Affordable! Scentsational Florals Review - Bride’s bouquet
Photo for Affordable! Scentsational Florals Review - Flower girls with flower crowns and flower wands
Photo for Affordable! Scentsational Florals Review - Boutonnières on the groom (far right) and groomsmen
Photo for Affordable! Scentsational Florals Review - Head table with lush greenery and vases to hold bouquets
Profile Picture Caitlin & Jason, 7/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Scentsational Florals went above and beyond to create the perfect flower arrangements for my wedding!! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Ingrid, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Sensational florist is THE way to go! The flowers they provided for my wedding were stunning. The flowers were honestly my favorite detail and making the selection was so easy and fun. Gricel amswered all of my questions and was always there when needed. Not to mention, their prices cannot be beat. I highly reccommend!

Profile Picture Emma, 6/22/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

If I could give Gricel 10 stars, I WOULD!!! Such an incredible florist to work with, book her now and look no further!!! Of all the vendors I choose for our wedding, picking a florist turned out to be the hardest. I LOVE flowers and always knew I wanted them in abundance at our wedding. I was however, not prepared for the sticker shock that came along with shopping for a florist in this area. I spoke to several florists before selecting Gricel and I was over the moon with our experience! First, the products she produced were INCREDIBLE! They were so beautiful, smelled heavenly and turned out exactly as I had pictured in my mind! Secondly, Gricel was a TOTAL JOY to work with. Her communication was prompt, professional and informative. She helped us stick to our budget while fulfilling all my floral fantasies! During our consultation she shared ways to alter our inspirations to fit our budget, and never pressured us into spending more or selling us additional services. She agreed to include some of our own pieces (candles, ect) into the centerpieces to make them extra special! Day of, the services were seamless. When I arrived, all our bouquets/corsages/boutineers were set out in our dressing room, and my toss bouquet was left out on the cake table for easy access. The centerpieces were so gorgeous and we could not have been more pleased with our experience! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Beautiful flowers for a great price! Liz was a pleasure to work with! She was flexible, accommodating, understanding, and respectful of our needs and budget. She helped us select the types of flowers and colors we wanted to incorporate into our big day. We dropped off our spray-painted bottles at the Ellicott City shop a few days before our big day, and when we saw them at our wedding, we were amazed by the beautiful flowers that were placed in every centerpiece. Our bouquets and boutonnieres were stunning as well! Thank you to Scentsational Florals and Liz for the time and hard work you have put into our flowers and making our wedding vision come to life!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/3/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We have one word to say: WOW! The flowers were absolutely beautiful – Gricel did an amazing job in capturing and setting the mood and tone for our wedding! They were described as the most beautiful and elegant flowers seen at a wedding. When it all came together it literally brought tears to my eyes. We can't thank Gricel enough for how well the flowers turned out! We got so many compliments on how beautiful they were. Gricel went above and beyond with our flowers. They created the fairytale wedding I have always dreamed of. We appreciated her being there to help put on the boutonnieres for the groosmen and also setting up the centerpieces, cylinders and backdrop for both our ceremony and reception. We will most definitely pass your info on to other brides!
-Jeff & Chi

Profile Picture Chi , 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They. Are. Phenomenal. Seriously - it couldn't have been better. We did all of our communication via email, and they took my ramblings and transformed it into fruition and I cannot explain how perfect! I didn't do a whole lot, just bouquets and boutonnieres, but they were exactly as we'd worked them out. My rep totally understood our conversations and I think we had five proposals, but it was completely worth it. And it was affordable! I didn't need a lot, but wanted real flowers without breaking my teeny tiny budget and they met EVERY check mark!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Event Design

Susan was great to work with! We gave her a budget and she made sure to stay under the budget, while giving us fresh and beautiful flowers. Scentsational florals arrived on time and got everything set up just like we had asked for. She helped us pick flowers that would work perfectly with our color palette. And their pricing was incredibly lower than other florists we had asked.

Profile Picture Isha, 5/25/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Gricel and we could not have been more thrilled with our flowers! The planning process was exceptional- Gricel was responsive, creative, and helped us create the vision we wanted... and we were under budget! My bouquet was stunning and the ceremony reception flowered were so beautiful, exactly what I hoped for. My husband was even so excited about his boutonnière! He wanted something “manly” and Gricel delivered with a mix of lavender and rosemary in twine! Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 5/19/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I used Scentsational florals for my wedding in May 2018. I worked with Susan and everything went wonderfully. My flowers were absolutely perfect and so much more beautiful than I ever imagined! It was so reasonable on top of it all! I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I absolutely recommend Scentsational Florals without hesitation! My husband and I got married on 5/12/18 and all of our flowers were gorgeous.

I worked with Liz throughout the entire process, and she was so responsive, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. I booked the florist over a year before my wedding, and with everything going on, I lost touch with Liza for several months and completely forgot to send in my deposit. When I remembered, Liz was so understanding and helped me get everything booked.

After our initial consult, Liz got us a quote very quickly. The quote was slightly out of our budget range, and she helped us make adjustments that lowered the price without compromising the look we wanted. Everything was very resonably priced.

On the wedding day Liz came and set up everything so beautifully. We had centerpieces, a pergola that was decorated with flowers, aisle decorations,as well as the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, and Liz took the time to personally set everything up and make sure it looked perfect.

I couldn’t have picked a better florist; thank you Liz!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Liz & Susan were so helpful and accommodating to my needs. I had changed my mind a few times regarding the color scheme & Liz didn't even flinch. She sent me same day updates each and every time. I couldn't beat the price & the quality far exceeded my expectations. My bouquet turned out even better than I imagined & I am so grateful for Liz & her team. Thank you Liz & Susan for adding your special touch to our big day :).

Photo for Affordable! Scentsational Florals Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Lauren, 5/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Scentsational Florals designed our flower arrangements for our April wedding at Antrim 1844. We absolutely loved working with Gricel and the end result was stunning! From the beginning, Gricel was very transparent with prices, and actually provided a full quote to us with all the line items that we were interested in before we even signed a contract. No other florists were willing to do this for us. We showed Gricel pictures from Pinterest of the romantic style with neutrals and greenery and she made our dream come to life! She was also extremely patient with me as I made countless adjustments and additions to our original contract. I couldn’t have been more thrilled seeing our wedding flowers as I walked down the aisle and also into our reception. I highly recommend Scentsational Florals to every bride and groom!

Profile Picture Marian, 4/27/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Gricel did an amazing job! She was very nice and professional. I really appreciated her creativity and her willingness to brainstorm for my floral ideas. Everything was at the venue and ready by the time I got there. The flowers were top notch. I was really happy with her designs. She is very organized and timely, which made working with her very smooth. She is also very affordable. I loved what she did with my flower girls halos :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were incredible and exceeded our expectations. All of the bouquets, boutonnieres and decorations looked amazing. As compared to other florists in the area, Scentsational Florals is very reasonably priced for all that you get. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/31/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laura was awesome to work with!! She always responded to me right away and dealt with my mind changing a few times! All of the flowers were so beautiful. I will def tell all future brides to use this company!

Profile Picture Jenn , 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Our floral arrangements came out so amazing. The prices were well within our budget and we appreciate everything. My favorite was the arrangement created for our sweetheart table. Scentsational brought this vision to life impeccably.

Profile Picture Shannen & Kim, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

From the get-go, Gricel was such a wonderful person to work with. I was a typical bride who changed her mind a bunch of times with flowers and Gricel was ready and willing to accommodate with every change I threw at her and constantly making sure I stayed within my budget. Not once did she ever try to convince me to go above and beyond what I had budgeted for. She was always willing to meet and chat, even in the mornings before she had to go set up an event, and she was so kind through the whole wedding process and all the florals were BEAUTIFUL. Scentsational Florals is definitely a vendor you want to work with.

Profile Picture Aimie, 11/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had a wonderful experience with Scentsational Florals. Gricel was incredibly helpful - I had a hard time coming up with a vision for our flowers, and she was able to take my hodgepodge of information and create the exact vision that I was looking for. Gricel neverl balked at our low floral budget and provided beautiful flowers that I'm still getting complements for. We had Scentsational Florals deliver our flowers, and they were on time and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ann, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

In LOVE with the flowers I ordered. Gricel helped my vision come to life. I told her what kind of vision I had, and she showed me what types of flowers she could order. From there I picked out the flowers, and she worked her magic! I was so blown away that what I picked on paper looked so amazing in person! I would definitely use them again and recommend them to any other bride. They will help make your vision come alive, and help you save money in the process :)

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We chose Scentsational Florals for our wedding, and Gricel was amazing from the start. We communicated solely through email because my husband and I weren't able to visit in person. She presented all of the information about the costs and product very clearly in a PDF, including example photos for the arrangement style and the individual flowers, detailed descriptions, and price per item. She updated the PDF every time I made a minute change like changing the color of a ribbon or changing the type of flower. When the flowers arrived on our wedding day, they were even more beautiful than the sample images. I wish I'd had the foresight to look into flower preservation because everything was so stunning.

Photo for Affordable! Scentsational Florals Review - Cascade bouquet, $113.
Profile Picture Laura, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I honestly would not have been happier with my choice of hiring Scentsational Florals for my wedding on 9/16/17. Liz was always quick to respond and super helpful with any special requests I had. After the first email, Liz sent me some images of ideas she had based on my response, and they were EXACTLY what I wanted. The pricing was so affordable that we thought maybe it was a mistake at first! Liz was at our venue early and had everything set up so we could do our first look & take all of our pictures before the ceremony. You could really tell that she loves her job and puts her whole heart into it. Our flowers were beautiful, as well as our garland and hanging mason jars. I honestly can't say enough good things about Liz and this company!!

Profile Picture Ana, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I spent many many hours searching for florists before selecting Scentsational Floral as our florist. This is because our budget would not meet the outrageous prices the industry average is for wedding flowers. When I met Gricel, I realized she was very knowledgeable, and very quickly understood what I was visualizing for my wedding. She helped me select and design the most beautiful setup for our outdoor altar and aisle decorations to center pieces. She was very easy to work with, and extremely responsive to any questions I had. The day of the wedding all the flowers were perfect and beautiful. She delivered and setup everything as agreed. All our guests love all our flowers, and I had the most beautiful bridal bouquet. The service and flowers were worth every penny! I could not have picked out a better florist.

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements