230 Reviews for Affordable! Scentsational Florals

Event Design (16)
Flower Petals (15)
Chuppah Decor (4)
Non-Floral (3)

Laura was awesome to work with!! She always responded to me right away and dealt with my mind changing a few times! All of the flowers were so beautiful. I will def tell all future brides to use this company!

Profile Picture Jenn , 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Our floral arrangements came out so amazing. The prices were well within our budget and we appreciate everything. My favorite was the arrangement created for our sweetheart table. Scentsational brought this vision to life impeccably.

Profile Picture Shannen & Kim, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

From the get-go, Gricel was such a wonderful person to work with. I was a typical bride who changed her mind a bunch of times with flowers and Gricel was ready and willing to accommodate with every change I threw at her and constantly making sure I stayed within my budget. Not once did she ever try to convince me to go above and beyond what I had budgeted for. She was always willing to meet and chat, even in the mornings before she had to go set up an event, and she was so kind through the whole wedding process and all the florals were BEAUTIFUL. Scentsational Florals is definitely a vendor you want to work with.

Profile Picture Aimie, 11/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had a wonderful experience with Scentsational Florals. Gricel was incredibly helpful - I had a hard time coming up with a vision for our flowers, and she was able to take my hodgepodge of information and create the exact vision that I was looking for. Gricel neverl balked at our low floral budget and provided beautiful flowers that I'm still getting complements for. We had Scentsational Florals deliver our flowers, and they were on time and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ann, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

In LOVE with the flowers I ordered. Gricel helped my vision come to life. I told her what kind of vision I had, and she showed me what types of flowers she could order. From there I picked out the flowers, and she worked her magic! I was so blown away that what I picked on paper looked so amazing in person! I would definitely use them again and recommend them to any other bride. They will help make your vision come alive, and help you save money in the process :)

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We chose Scentsational Florals for our wedding, and Gricel was amazing from the start. We communicated solely through email because my husband and I weren't able to visit in person. She presented all of the information about the costs and product very clearly in a PDF, including example photos for the arrangement style and the individual flowers, detailed descriptions, and price per item. She updated the PDF every time I made a minute change like changing the color of a ribbon or changing the type of flower. When the flowers arrived on our wedding day, they were even more beautiful than the sample images. I wish I'd had the foresight to look into flower preservation because everything was so stunning.

Photo for Affordable! Scentsational Florals Review - Cascade bouquet, $113.
Profile Picture Laura, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I honestly would not have been happier with my choice of hiring Scentsational Florals for my wedding on 9/16/17. Liz was always quick to respond and super helpful with any special requests I had. After the first email, Liz sent me some images of ideas she had based on my response, and they were EXACTLY what I wanted. The pricing was so affordable that we thought maybe it was a mistake at first! Liz was at our venue early and had everything set up so we could do our first look & take all of our pictures before the ceremony. You could really tell that she loves her job and puts her whole heart into it. Our flowers were beautiful, as well as our garland and hanging mason jars. I honestly can't say enough good things about Liz and this company!!

Profile Picture Ana, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I spent many many hours searching for florists before selecting Scentsational Floral as our florist. This is because our budget would not meet the outrageous prices the industry average is for wedding flowers. When I met Gricel, I realized she was very knowledgeable, and very quickly understood what I was visualizing for my wedding. She helped me select and design the most beautiful setup for our outdoor altar and aisle decorations to center pieces. She was very easy to work with, and extremely responsive to any questions I had. The day of the wedding all the flowers were perfect and beautiful. She delivered and setup everything as agreed. All our guests love all our flowers, and I had the most beautiful bridal bouquet. The service and flowers were worth every penny! I could not have picked out a better florist.

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We worked with Gricel at Scentsational Florals, and she was nothing short of fantastic throughout the process. I must have changed our flower order 20 times, and yet every time, Gricel was timely in responding to questions and adjusting our order details, providing helpful advice and information along the way. I was thrilled with the flowers the day of the wedding, and received many, many compliments on them from wedding guests. They looked absolutely fabulous--from the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the other supporting decor. I'd recommend working with them to anyone!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Susan was very accommodating. She was able to use my lanterns and make beautiful centerpieces with fresh flowers. She also did brides flowers., the alter , the cake and garland for signs. She is very experienced, she waited until last minute to add some of the flowers in order to insure freshness. Scentsational florals was worth every penny

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/9/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!! I got married last weekend, 9/9/17, and had the most gorgeous flowers! I booked Scentsational Florals very early on in the planning process, and dealt with Liz from the very beginning. She was SO accommodating, answered my hundreds of emails immediately (sorry Liz!), and changed my proposal at least 20 times because I could not make up my mind. Day of she provided EXACTLY what I imagined. Her and her team arrived early to the venue, stuck around to set everything up, and came back on time to pick it all up. One of my favorite vendors of the day and whole planning process!!

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

While I never got to meet these wonderful employees, I can say their work is amazing! I had so many visions in mind for my flowers but I had a very strict budget as well and Scentsational Florals worked with my budget and helped me make my vision come true. The flowers were there on time and everything was setup beautifully! I loved everything and would definitely recommend them to any of those budget brides like me! They were wonderful and I promise you wont be disappointed :-)

Profile Picture Katie, 9/8/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I am so happy we went with Scentsational Florals. I knew from the moment I read their reviews that they would be the right fit for me. Susan was able to take the vision of what I wanted for my flowers (burgundy & blush, late summer, not quite fall) and pull it off while staying in my budget from our first meeting, even though I didn't know anything about what flowers I wanted. I changed the details several times and Susan was responsive and kind to work with throughout all the changes. They did a great job repurposing my flowers from the ceremony throughout the reception and doing the delivery and transition in such a way that I booked them and didn't even think about them again until the wedding day. The only thing that did not go according to plan is that two 5' flower arrangements that were supposed to flank my husband and I during the ceremony ended up near the bridal party, but perhaps I forgot to specify or emphasize that (they were still seen and looked beautiful). If I had to book again, I would definitely go with Scentsational Florals.

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wife and I were very pleased with Scentsational Florists. We were originally attracted to their straightforward pricing and willingness to deliver even at the lower price ranges, but I was most impressed by their customer service and beautiful arrangements.

We did not have a lot of money to spend on flowers. Gricel at Scentsational Florists did not treat us as lesser due to our small budget. Instead, she helped us put together bouquets and a chuppah that maximized our budget but still looked stunning. She even had her staff both construct and deconstruct the chuppah at specific times and redistribute the flowers to the tables. We had a few minor changes at the last minute that she took care of with ease.

All bouquets looked fantastic, just like the sample photos I brought in to get some ideas started. The chuppah was also stunning. We would not have changed a single thing.

Profile Picture Dave, 9/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

I had to leave a glowing review for Gricel and her team at Scentsational Florals. Wow - I arrived at our venue on wedding day to see the most gorgeous arrangements assembled on each of the guest tables. Gricel, you're brilliant. Everything looked better than I imagined, and we are so grateful for your creativity in making our vision come to life. Thank you! Excellent work!

Profile Picture Jhanelle, 8/26/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Susan was wonderful to work with. When I first met with her she blew me away with her presentation. My wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful. I can't thank her team enough for making my wedding day spectacular. Any future bride that's looking for flowers at a reasonable cost contact Susan you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Shontea, 8/25/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I LOVED my bouquet, our centerpieces, stage floral, and corsages/boutonnieres! Gricel was fabulous to work with and provided lots of great ideas and feedback to help bring our vision to life. I definitely recommend this florist!!

Profile Picture Jenine, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Liz was amazing! I was looking for the flowers to be pretty, but not extravagant because i wanted to keep the cost down. She told me what would be in season during my wedding and showed me images of EXACTLY what my flower arrangements would be - which was a big deal for us because the florist I talked to first was very vague about what everything would look like. We were also very impressed with the price.

Liz was very responsive and accommodating. We had to make a few changes to the quantities and delivery times in the week prior and it was not trouble at all. The flowers arrived exactly on time.

I wish this review platform would let me submit pictures, because the arraignments and bouquets were beautiful. They even packaged the boutonnieres and corsages in little boxes on beds of rose petals, something that greatly impressed the wedding coordinator at the church who said "Your florist is amazing! So many package these with the little paper shreds which get everywhere. This is beautiful," and I can only imagine how many florists she has dealt with - high praise indeed.

Overall, I got so many compliments on the flowers and would highly recommend Scentsational Florals.

Profile Picture Alison, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved working with Gricel. She listened to what we wanted, shared photos and made our decision making process so smooth! The boutonnières, corsages, bouquets and centerpieces were so beautiful and we got so many compliments!
In addition, the flowers were very fresh, and perfectly arranged!
We would highly recommend Scentsational Florals to anyone! You will not be disappointed at all!

Profile Picture carolina, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From my initial emails and in-person consult with Gricel, I was impressed with her professionalism and expertise. She was able to capture the silver, black and white wedding colors we chose in such an elegant way with creative floral and filler recommendations. The initial quote provided included pictures of what we could expect, and we eagerly waited to see everything in person on the big day! We were SO impressed with the absolutely beautiful pergola decorations, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres - Gricel and her team captured the essence of everything we wanted to make our day special, and her personal check-in with me on site at the end of her setup was such a thoughtful touch. Thank you for the incredibly beautiful work; we can tell you care about your product, your industry and your customers! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Joia, 7/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Susan and her team were totally fantastic! We kept our flowers minimal for our wedding-- Boutonnieres and corsages for family members, and a flower crown for me (bride) and my flower girl. I know VERY little about flowers, so I shared a Pinterest board of pieces that I liked, and Scentsational ran with it. I absolutely LOVED my crown, and got a ton of compliments on it. It pulled the whole look together and made me feel so light and summery. They were very easy to communicate with, flexible about pickup time, and provided an incredible product for a great price. I highly recommend Scentsational Florals!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I was recently married in Northern VA and I'm so glad we used Scentsational Florals for our flowers. When I emailed Gricel about a quote, I only sent her a few flower names, colors, and our budget. A few days later, she had a detailed quote that went far above my expectations. She knew which flowers would survive in the July heat and how to use flowers and greenery to get the pinterest-perfect look I wanted within our budget. I've gotten so many compliments on the flowers at my wedding! I highly recommend Scentsational Florals for truly beautiful flowers at an incredible price.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/15/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I worked with Gricel from Scentsational Florals for our wedding. From the get go, she worked with our vision of what we wanted for our wedding flowers and gave us lots of samples to work off of. My favorite flowers are peonies, and with a July wedding, Gricel was incredibly honest about the potential challenges of acquiring them and having them look the way they should given the fact that they are not in season. She somehow was able to get the most gorgeous and fresh blooms for both my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere.

She checked in with me the day of (while I was totally frazzled while getting my hair done) and I unfortunately was unable to give her a clear cut response for how our ceremony flowers were going to be repurposed. She kept me calm and said she would take care of it, and take care of it she did by working with the coordinator and making everything work out wonderfully.

All in all, everything turned out so incredibly gorgeous and Gricel was great to work with. The quality of their blooms, service, and flexibility was really a steal for the price.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gricel and the Scentsational Florals team provided absolute perfection for our wedding in terms of the flowers AND service! Gricel helped us come up with the perfect flower arrangements, providing recommendations based on our wedding colors and my wedding gown. On the day of the wedding, it was so apparent that she totally knocked it out the park. The floral arrangements and colors were spot on, and the arrangements were SO elegant. By the way, did I mention how reasonably priced they are for what you get? Also, a couple months before the wedding we changed our order and added another centerpiece/sweetheart table addition, Gricel worked with us to brainstorm what would work and it made all the difference in the world on the day of. Flowers were delivered on time to our wedding venue (actually a little early). Lastly, the flowers lasted DAYS beyond the wedding, and they looked just as stunning even days later. If you want the highest quality in service and floral arrangements, don't look any further. We're thrilled we went with Scentsational Florals, they're amazing and we can't recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up