Affordable Preservation Company Reviews

Affordable Preservation Company 2
Affordable Preservation Company 3
Affordable Preservation Company 4

helen · Married on 03/13/2009

I was extremely pleased with my Affordable Preservation Company experience! The process was incredibly easy, and the price was so affordable compared to other wedding gown preservation companies. The instructions were simple and the process was extremely simple. The process was incredibly easy, and the price was so affordable compared to other wedding gown preservation companies.My dress was preserved with my veil, handkerchief and garter. They did a wonderful job of preservation and presentation.I would definitely recommend Affordable Preservation Company to clean your dress!

Sent on 04/10/2010

Toni · Married on 02/25/2009

The quality and value I received through the Affordable Preservation Company is beyond compare. Most of the quotes I received from other companies to clean and preserve my daughter's wedding dress were at least 3 times the price. I am not sure how they can do this so inexpensively, but I so glad they do and that I found them.

Sent on 04/10/2009

Tara · Married on 12/06/2008

This service was certainly affordable, compared to other similar companies. I couldn't believe how quickly my dress was back to me!

Sent on 08/13/2009

Cerissa · Married on 11/15/2008

I was extremely pleased with my Affordable Preservation Company experience! The process was incredibly easy, and the price was so affordable compared to other wedding gown preservation companies. My dress came back looking beautifully displayed in a see-thru windowed box, and my veil was included in the price! I would recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 01/14/2010

Hanna · Married on 10/18/2008

After receiving a $1000+ cleaning quote from a local cleaner I decided to use Affordable Preservation. The customer service reps were excellent and put me right at ease. I quickly received the packing box, flagged the stains on the dress and shipped it away. Within about 5 weeks my beloved Vera Wang gown was back. It was spotless and looked like new. I am so pleased with the quality of the cleaning, service and cost. I would have paid double and am so glad that I didn't need to.

Sent on 06/15/2010

CJ · Married on 08/30/2008

It was the first thing off my list to not to worry abt.. I am so thankful to Affordable Preservation Company. They took the whole burden off my shoulder. Shipped my dress pretty fast and the dress was simply fab.!!

Sent on 10/23/2008

Ashley · Married on 08/16/2008

Affordable Preservation Company did a great job and I would definitely recommend them to other brides.

Sent on 03/28/2009

Santina · Married on 07/12/2008

They did a fabulous job preserving my gown for an extremely reasonable price. I hadn't planned to preserve my gown but my husband thought it would be a good idea. The instructions were simple and the process was extremely simple. Also, even though I got married in July, which I would consider to be an extremely busy month, the dress was ready faster than anticipated. I am very happy.

Sent on 01/14/2009

Julie · Married on 05/30/2008

After my wedding, I wanted to find someone to preserve my wedding gown. I checked locally, and the vendors and dry cleaners wanted much more than I paid for the gown to preserve the dress. I used Google and found the Affordable Preservation Company. After researching the company, I decided they would provide the service I needed. I paid for the services through my Paypal account and within a week I received a kit which included instructions for preparing the gown and for shipping and a prepaid UPS label and box to ship the dress back to the company. The directions were very easy to read and follow and I shipped my dress back. I expected to receive my dress back in a month's time and was very surprised to get it back within 2 weeks. During the whole process, I was able to track where my gown was. I also received notification from the company when my dress was received and when it was shipped back.

I would definitely recommend the Affordable Preservation Company to any bride.

Sent on 10/18/2008

Erin · Married on 04/11/2008

Extremely pleased with the quality of service from Affordable Preservation! I waited way too long to have my dress preserved because I was not looking forward to the hassle and cost, but AP made it so easy! The cost was much less than I anticipated and it was extremely easy to request service - I contacted them regarding the package I wanted and within a few days I received the kit that walked me through exactly how to send in my items. I received my dress back much quicker than I anticipated and it was boxed beautifully! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Suquecia · Married on 08/26/2007

My dealings with Affordable Preservation Co. for my wedding gown preservation was absolutely great. The shipping was extremely fast. They sent the shipping box to me in record time. I was able to track the location of the box at all times. The communication with the company was timely and courteous. Last but not least the pricing was inexpensive and the service was great!

Sent on 02/15/2008

Mary · Married on 08/18/2007

Wedding Gown preservation was great with handling my wedding dress. There was updates thru e-mail during the entire process. I received the wedding dress back within 2 months in a beautiful storage box. The value for the cleaning was great and it included the shipping fees!

Sent on 02/18/2008

Val · Married on 08/06/2007

I was surprisingly pleased with this service. It was so simple and
    reasonably priced I just had to write a review. They kept me informed of the
    status of my dress the whole time and even sent me an email with a tracking
    number so I knew exactly when it would arrive. They did a wonderful job on
    my dress and which looks as if it were brand new!

Sent on 02/02/2008

j · Married on 06/02/2007

They made the process so easy because there was so much to do after my wedding that it was wonderful being able to simply drop off my gown and not have to worry about it with online tracking every step of the way.

They were professional, affordable, reputable, and terrific to work with!

Sent on 04/07/2008

Richelle · Married on 10/09/2006

They did a wonderful job. I recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 10/22/2007

Denise · Married on 06/15/2006

I got married 3 years ago and I thought my wedding dress would never be clean again after letting sit for 3 years. I had my dress cleaned and preserved through the Affordable Preservation Company and was amazed how my gown came back perfectly clean. The whole process was painless and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/08/2009

Jenifer · Married on 10/01/2005

I had such a great experience with Affordable Preservation! The process was so easy and their service was quick. I paid $200 and they cleaned up my gown (which had been in the closet for 9 years) and preserved it in a pretty white box for me. I didn't even have to leave the house. They gave me detailed instructions on how to coordinate shipping and the delivery and pickup was easy. This was a great spend of $200 and I am happy my girls will have the option to hold onto my dress if they so choose. Their customer service was also wonderful and they answered all my questions very quickly. Indefinitely recommend their services to anyone who wants to hold onto their gown!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Adrienne · Married on 03/13/2004

I was very pleased with the service provided by Affordable Preservation Company (APC). First of all the price was very reasonable. I was going to go with a local vendor to preserve my wedding gown but the lowest price I could find was $240.00!!! Then on the APC website I found that they have "FREE" shipping and handling that was the icing on top of the cake! APC's customer service also exceeded my expectations when I had made a mistake on the shipping address I included. The Customer Service rep told me that he would contact UPS for me to make the change and that there would be no charge. I am completely happy with their end product my dress came back looking like the day I purchased it and in a pretty package. I recommend them to all my friends and family members.

Sent on 01/15/2010

Joy · Married on 08/15/2003

I recently received my wedding dress back from a friend that had borrowed it 18 years ago. It had been sitting in her closet and the top part of the dress had been uncovered. The sequins were yellowed, the lace of the neckline was filthy. I couldn't afford much, but I chose Affordable Preservation Co. based on great reviews. I received my kit right on time and it was so easy to follow the directions and ship it to them. I got a call and email from them giving me a choice on how I wanted the sleeves (which had numerous buttons) treated. I was able to choose what to do with no hassles and the dress was returned to me right on time. When I got the dress it looked amazing! They had gotten out most of the yellowing (after all, I got married 20 years ago!) and all of the dust that had accumulated. I couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Jaime · Married on 08/02/2003

After waiting 5+ years to do anything with my gown, I was very nervous that it was too late to get it cleaned and preserved. I contacted Affordable Preservation Company and they assured me my gown was still OK and that they could clean and preserve it and have it looking like new. They were very fast and I was never nervous about my dress being lost or ruined. The process was very easy and convenient and much less expensive than any other places I looked into. I am thrilled with my experience.

Sent on 03/24/2009

Michelle · Married on 09/16/2017

It was definitely a little scary sending off my beloved and most expensive dress I'll ever own to a place on the other side of the country. But Affordable Preservation Company not only made the process incredibly easy, but I could tell my dress would be in good hands, which made me so much more comfortable as well. They are upfront with how much everything costs. They give clear directions. You can track your dress during shipping, and I received at least one email update while my dress was getting cleaned. I definitely felt like I got my money's worth, and would definitely recommend Affordable Preservation Company to any bride. The only reason I'm giving 4.5 stars for flexibility is because I did not have any special requests or issues, so I cannot honestly say they were SO accommodating, just that they delivered exactly what was promised.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Tina · Married on 03/14/2009

I was pleased at how easy Affordable Preservation is -- they give you everything -- all I needed to do was drop it off at FedEx, and wait for its return. Bag, paperwor, everything is included so it's a no-brainer. After all the stress of planning a wedding, it was wonderful to have something done right, and have it easy on top of it. And the price was better than all 5 drycleaners I called. Thank you A.P.!

Sent on 01/14/2010

Tiffanie · Married on 06/15/2014

I would highly recommend affordable preservation for your gown! The process is simple, affordable, and fast. They took such great
    Care of my gown and veil. They clean it.....grass stains on the hemline, spray tan transfer and all! It came back nicely laundered, smelling fresh, boxed and displayed in the box. :)

Sent on 03/19/2015

Affordable Preservation Company's reply:

Hi Tiffanie, Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you entrusted us to clean and preserve your wedding gown!

Jacklyn · Married on 11/18/2017

I was a little nervous about mailing in my dress but overall, it was fast, affordable and great quality service. Couldn't have asked for better.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Katherine · Married on 04/16/2011

I was married in 2011. After our wedding, my dress sat crumpled up in a plastic bag in our spare bedroom closet until this past winter, when our second child was forcing us to clean-out said bedroom. When I took the dress out of the bag, it had yellow and brown staining from various spills back on that wonderful day. While I love our local dry cleaner for my work clothes, I wasn't sure they were up to this task. After some research, I figured I had nothing to lose by using the Wedding Gown Preservation Company. Packing the dress up and sending it off was easy enough and I really liked that you could enclose up to three accessories in the box as well. Overall, it took a bit less than 60 days before I received my dress back. If they were unable to get the hideous stains out of the lower part of the dress, you can't tell, as the parts you can see through the clear window are as white as the day I bought it. Highly reccomended for all brides whether your wedding was 7 years or 7 days ago.

Sent on 06/11/2018