Affordable Preservation Company Reviews

Affordable Preservation Company 2
Affordable Preservation Company 3
Affordable Preservation Company 4

Tiffany · Married on 05/26/2012

My dress was dirty and bunched up for 4 YEARS!!! I finally got the push to do something with it and that's when I contacted Affordable Preservation Company. I had put it off so long because of the expense I thought it was going to be via a local dry cleaners. Not only was APC affordable they were FAST, EFFICIENT, and RELIABLE!! My dress was returned cleaned, pressed and on beautiful display in a pristine white box. So glad I spent the money to get this done. It's one more thing checked off my to do list!!! Thanks APC!!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

My dress ended up getting pretty dirty on my wedding, so I used Affordable Preservation Company right after my wedding (you order it online and they ship you a box with instructions for shipping it back to them and then they clean and box your dress and ship it back to you). The service is very easy and I am so glad I went with this company to take care of my dress. I also found their prices to be very reasonable (especially compared to what other local dry cleaners wanted to charge). Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2012

Great company! Found online and decided to go with them based on the positive reviews and price. The process was super easy. They shipped the box/packaging directly to my house with instructions on how to send it back with the dress. My dress (which was huge) fit perfectly in the box...and also my veil....I crossed my fingers and sent it in! Lol dress was returned very quickly and the dress and veil look perfect! The preservation box fits nicely under the bed (where I will probably be storing it for the next 20+ years). I didn't take the dress completely out to inspect it but it did have a noticable stain on the back before sending it in (I'm guessing it was frosting from the cake?) that completely came out...the dress looked brand new. You have to be there to sign for the box when they return it which is kind of a pain so I had them send it to my parents since they are retired/at home and there was no issue changing it to their address. Would definitely recommend if you are thinking of keeping/preserving your wedding dress!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Sara · Married on 10/01/2011

The whole process from start to finish was incredibly easy, which I needed since it took me almost a year to get my dress cleaned and preserved. I was nervous about shipping my dress, but they helped me track it every step of the way. In fact, I had a belt attached to my dress that needed to be removed in order for them to clean it properly and they contacted me to get permission before moving forward. Overall, I was completely satisfied with the service and really happy with the way my preserved dress turned out.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Lana · Married on 09/17/2011

Don't let the affordable prices fool you - they do an outstanding job! From what I read, a lot of the brick and mortar shops in my area take in dresses from cleaning and then send them out to services just like this, then up-charge the heck out of it! Skip the middle man and go right to the source. They did a wonderful job preserving my treasured dress. The process is really easy and quick - the website does a fantastic job of explaining how it all works. If you are nervous about shipping it out, don't be - they are excellent with communication and you'll know where your dress is every step of the way...and of course they offer insurance!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Emily · Married on 07/30/2011

I was very pleased with Affordable Preservation Company. Here are the primary reasons I'd recommend using this service:

Convenience: I never had to leave my house to get my dress preserved.
    Transparency: I was provided tracking information so I could see the status of my dress in transit. I was also given clear instructions on how to ship the dress and how the process works.
    Cost: The cost was comparable to, if not less than, having my dress cleaned and preserved at a local dry cleaner. In addition, the fee includes shipping and cleaning for 3 accessories.
    Quality: The dress was perfectly clean, despite having been hanging in my closet for 2 1/2 years. It was immaculately preserved as well.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Debbie · Married on 05/28/2011

As the mother of two brides I have relied on Affordable Preservation Company twice and been very pleased! You order the service online, they ship a box to you with instructions on how to send the dress and two other items, and within a few weeks the dress is cleaned, boxed nicely and sent back. Easy, easy and quite cheap compared to using local cleaning services. A friend of mine spent $600. I have referred several other pleased brides as well.

alexis · Married on 05/21/2011

I LOVE my dress after I got it preserved! I searched all around to find a cheap and easy way to get my dress preserved. Some of the places wanted to charge almost $300!!
    This process was so simple, after signing up you receive a box in the mail to send your dress in. I brought it to the post office and received it back in about 6 weeks! (much quicker than I expected).

And it looks fabulous! The self tanner stains are all gone and it looks so pretty that I could display it! I have not stopped telling people about this and how easy it is! I plan on buying my friend a kit after her wedding in may!

Rebecca · Married on 05/15/2011

I have had my wedding gown preserved for a year now and it's still just as beautiful as the day I wore it! It's very cost friendly. They are easy to get in touch with and talk to about whatever you may need. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/26/2011

As with many brides, my wedding dress was just hanging in my closet taking up room. Right before our two-year anniversary, my husband asked what I was going to do with it. This prompted me to open the bag and see that my dress was yellowing! I then decided I either needed to have it professionally cleaned and boxed, or just sell it. I was torn and felt I couldn't part with it. My husband then offered to pay for the dress cleaning as an anniversary gift. So, I searched for what I felt was the best deal. This company was so easy to work with! A few days after I placed my order, a huge box was sent to me and I packed up my dress. I then called FedEx to come pick it up. A couple of weeks later, my dress arrived! It was packed in a beautiful box and is a wonderful keepsake. Note: signature is required for delivery. We ended up going to FedEx to get it, since we are never home when they deliver. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2013
  • Dylana

Dylana · Married on 03/05/2011

Although originally nervous to send my dress off, I couldn't be more happy with this company. It was inexpensive, I didn't take long to get my dress back, and my dress looks beautiful packaged with my wedding veil and jewelry.
    I would suggest this company to any bride looking to clean and preserve their wedding dress.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Belinda · Married on 09/01/2010

The process of getting my gown preserved with this company was flawless. Professional service at a great price. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/22/2011

Ann · Married on 08/29/2010

Affordable Gown Preservation did amazing job cleaning and preserving my wedding gown. I had a lot of dirt, dust and grass stains on my grown from walking all over the arboretum to take pictures and thanks to Affordable Gown Preservation, these were all gone and my gown looks just like when I first got it. I really love that they carefully packaged the gown in the box so that it's easy to store. The shipping was included in the price and was very fast. I highly recommend them for brides looking to preserve their gowns.

Sent on 03/04/2011

Katherine · Married on 05/25/2010

The service provided was excellant and the gown was returned in record time in great condition. They actually exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 04/26/2011

Rebecca · Married on 05/22/2010

At first I was nervous about sending my wedding dress in the mail to be cleaned, but now I am so happy that I decided to use Affordable Preservation. The process was very easy and I received my dress quicker than I thought I would (seeing as I sent it during peek of the summer wedding season). My dress is nicely preserved and packaged. I am happy to know that it will be safe for the years to come.

Sent on 11/18/2010
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 03/09/2010

This service was easy to use and very quick to respond. My dress came back like new and my veil was packed with the dress so that you can see it through the window pain, I couldn't have been happier. Not to mention it was considerably cheaper than local dry cleaners. I would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 11/18/2010

Laura · Married on 01/10/2010

I know, I know...the thought of shipping your wedding dress off someplace made me nervous too. But let me tell you, I love what this company did for me. They are in constant email communication with you. You know when the dress arrives, when it is ready to be shipped and when it actually ships. Thei service was simple, inexpensive and I'm so glad I did this. Not only that, but my dress was finished much faster than I anticipated, which was awesome!!

Sent on 11/23/2010

Kathryn · Married on 12/21/2009

Great customer service, affordable, great results

Sent on 06/17/2010

Daniela · Married on 10/16/2009

I was quoted over $400 at a local cleaners, which I felt was excessive, since my dress was fairly simple with minimal soiling at the beading (most of it was ground soiling at the very plain, unadorned hem).

My dress came back cleaned and preserved from APC in 6 weeks (?I think?), and it was beautifully packaged in a sturdy box, with the dress itself wrapped in muslin. All stains (from what I can see) are gone.

Highly recommended! Don't waste your money at a more expensive place!

Sent on 06/19/2010
  • katerhea

Kate · Married on 07/18/2009

Like most brides, I was hesitant to mail my beloved gown off to an unknown company, trusting them to clean it and get it back to me safe and sound. But I finally took a leap of faith and am so glad I did. Affordable Preservation Company did a great job instilling confidence in my decision of picking them. I had questions before purchasing and interacted with friendly and helpful customer service representatives. Their instructions were clear and easy, once I did buy the preservation kit and my gown was returned to me in record time! (In an awesome box that I can -- and have! -- show off to friends.) Thank you so much, APC. I've already referred a bunch of friends to them and will continue to spread the word. It was definitely worth the cost.

Sent on 12/08/2010
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 06/13/2009

WOW, I waited over one year to send in my gown to be cleaned because of all the horrible reviews for some other companies. Then, I found affordable gown preservation, called them to see if they were a legit business, and ordered my kit online. The process was so easy and the directions were clear and easy to follow. Not even one three weeks later, I received my gown,... perfectly clean! I liked their service so much I also reccommended it to my sister, and she received her gown clean and fast... You can trust this company 100%!

Sent on 11/23/2010

Kelly · Married on 05/24/2009

Affordable Preservation Company did a great job both with my enormous ball gown and my rehearsal dinner dress, a vintage 1950s white lace dress. I had my parents ship my gown to them, and they forgot to include my veil. APC was nice enough to hold off cleaning my gown to be able to include the veil with the finished sealed box. Everything looks great and I wouldn't hesitate to use them for other heirlooms, like my daughter's christening gown.

Sent on 10/05/2013
  • ARH317

Amy · Married on 05/09/2009

I sent my dress here based on the postitive feedback from this site, as well as friends that had used them locally and couldn't be happier with my decision. They offered the best value and service for the price. I had to send my dress back upon receiving it the first time due to a stain that wasn't fully removed. They promptly took care of it and removed the stain all with wonderful service.

Sent on 11/30/2010

Aimee · Married on 05/02/2009

Affordable Preservation Company was a friendly company to work with. My dress arrived in perfect condition in less time than expected. The rates were great, as I shopped around. It was very easey to set it all up and get started.

Bob · Married on 04/10/2009

My wife had a great experience here. They gave us a lot of personal attention, which meant a lot to us. We had gone to other stores before we chose you and we did not get anywhere near the same attention. They had a huge selection too, which was great.

Sent on 04/11/2009