Affordable Preservation Company Reviews

Affordable Preservation Company 2
Affordable Preservation Company 3
Affordable Preservation Company 4

Emily · Married on 05/09/2015

Affordable Preservation made it so easy for me to get my dress preserved. I was first a little worried about ordering a service offline and having to ship my dress in. I read a ton of great reviews and I have been recommending their services to all my friends. You place your order they will ship you a box to mail your dress in with instructions and they will mail it back when it is finished. I was super happy with how easy this process was.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Barbara · Married on 04/25/2015

I have had five gowns cleaned by Affordable Preservation Company and have been very satisfied with their service. I had my two daughters and two daughters-in-laws gowns cleaned as a gift for them and I also had my mother-in-laws 60 year old gown cleaned. They did and excellent job in every case. I would confidently recommend this company to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Christina · Married on 03/07/2015

I had a wonderful experience with the Affordable Preservation Company! I was nervous to trust anyone with my beloved gown but they made the entire process easy, affordable, convenient and their satisfaction guarantee made me feel comfortable using their services. I could not be happier with the end result and I recommend this company to all brides!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/22/2014

The Affordable Preservation Company provides a great service at an affordable price. I wanted to use someone with a guarantee and expertise cleaning and preserving my wedding gown rather than using my local dry cleaners. This company was very professional, stuck to their timelines, and always kept me in the loop as to when I could expect my gown to be delivered back to me. I would recommend the Affordable Preservation Company to any bride!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Perla · Married on 09/27/2014

Fantastic. I basically chose this company because of its reputation, the great reviews I read, and the overall look and feel of the website seemed very legitimate. I was given instructions, step-by-step, and never felt alone or confused during the process. I was able to reach a friendly associate when I had to change the address I had provided and there were no problems with that. I got a phone call after I sent my dress because they wanted to go over some things before they acted on them, and I was glad that they did that. I got the dress back way faster than I thought I would. The quality of the work is impressive, completely satisfied. Extremely affordable. Not that I may, but this dress is probably ready to be used again if need be.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Allison · Married on 07/19/2014

This is a great service. It was easy to use, and more affordable then many cleaners in my area.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Peggy · Married on 07/19/2014

We used Affordable preservation for my daughter's wedding gown. We we a little apprehensive to send it away but after reading all the reviews and looking at how long they have been in business it put our mind at ease. We were also able to add more insurance for a minimal cost. I would recommend this vendor.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Erin · Married on 05/24/2014

I would recommend Affordable Preservation Company to any bride. It was so simple to send my dress in and I got it back much quicker than I expected. It was very affordable for such great service.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Chelsea · Married on 05/03/2014

I got the celebrity package because my dress was pretty costly, and I love the silver box and how beautifully everything is shown in the display window. My dress arrived much faster than I was anticipated, which was a welcome surprise as well. The pricing is very affordable, especially for what you get, and the fact that everything is done via shipping (with insurance!) is so much more convenient, considering most dry cleaners are only open during office hours (9-5), which is, of course, when I'm working. APC made my life so much easier!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Stef · Married on 03/22/2014

Amazing! The process was so easy as they provided everything I needed from shipping box to label. I got my dress back super quick...much less time than expected!

Sent on 08/21/2014
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/10/2013

I was a little hesitant sending my dress off, but the Affordable Wedding Preservation Company made is so easy and worry free. I bought the celebrity line package and added an extra item. My dress came back gorgeous and you can see all the items through the window at the front of the box. I'm amazed at the quality. It looks exactly like how I purchased it. I'm so glad I did this because now my dress is safe for my lifetime.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Highly recommend!! They were so helpful, going above and beyond to make sure my dress got back in time for my wedding.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Autumn · Married on 06/01/2013

I wanted to have my dress preserved, but did not originally trust using an online service. My dress cost $1500 and was a beautiful lace ensemble and I wanted to make sure I could pass it on to my daughter some day. I tried to find a local vendors who could do the job, but all I was getting were different dry-cleaners who cleaned and NOT preserved wedding dresses. I decided to go with Affordable Preservation Company because of an online deal I saw on their top offering. This was the best decision I ever made other than marrying my husband! The process was easy, the customer service fantastic and the price unbeatable. I strongly recommend this service to all brides. My dress arrived promptly and in a beautiful keepsake box that makes storage easy. Wonderful experience:)

Sent on 09/03/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2012

The service received was all around ideal! After a lot of research, finding and using Affordable Preservation Company was without regrets. They were able to provide a specialized service that fit both my needs and budget with their years of experience. Their website provide an abundance of information and visuals to answer any concerns and educate me on what my wedding dress and accessories (investment) will be going through to be preserved properly. Providing one price packages made the process streamline and incredibly easy, nearly foolproof. Affordable Preservation Company delivered as advertised with the final service being showcased gorgeously!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Catherine · Married on 12/22/2012

I was very pleased with my experience with the Affordable Preservation Company. After my wedding, I really wanted to have my dress cleaned and preserved, but I had no idea who to trust or where to begin. I read many horror stories online of dresses being ruined by local dry cleaners.

The Affordable Preservation Company makes it incredibly easy. They send you the box with pre-paid postage, and you put your dress inside. They take care of everything: the shipping to and from New York, the cleaning, the preservation and the storage-ready packaging. It is such a relief to have your beautiful dress returned to you in such a clean, convenient and reassuring package. It comes back in a box with a window that allows you to see the bodice of your dress and the hem of the dress as well. My hem is immaculate! The grass stains that sat for months were completely gone. Additionally, the whole process is very fast, and they keep you updated with tracking notifications.

All in all, a wonderful experience. I have recommended this company to all my friends

Sent on 08/24/2013

Candy · Married on 11/17/2012

I can't recommend the Affordable Preservation Company enough! The process was so easy and the price can't be beat. I received my dress and accessories back in about 2 months and it looked amazing! I couldn't believe they managed to clean the hem to perfection (it was nearly black after the wedding). They also packaged it beautifully so that I could show it off for years to come!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2012

Through a simple google search I found this company. I thought maybe it was too good to be true because I didn't find anything negative about them but they really are as great as everyone says! The process was EASY and they were quick with everything.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Shannon · Married on 10/28/2012

Amazing service....the process was so easy, the price wasn't outrageous and my gown came back perfect. From start to finish, the whole process took about 8 weeks. I love the fact that you get email updates on your gown and I was called to discuss what I wanted done with my beaded sash attached to my dress. I have already recommended your service to my friends that were recently married.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Erika · Married on 10/27/2012

I am someone who needs to read a lot of reviews about a vendor before trusting their services especially with something like my wedding dress. Affordable Preservation Company was amazing and I am so glad I went with them to clean and preserve my wedding dress. They were fast and affordable. The quality of work was outstanding especially since I waited 6 months before deciding to clean it. I would recommend them to anyone looking to preserve their dress or simply clean it.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Jackie · Married on 10/19/2012

Affordable Preservation Company makes cleaning and preserving your dress so easy! They send you the box, label and even the tape to ship it with. They communicated where my dress was at throughout the entire process and were fast and efficient. I am very pleased with the results.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Julia · Married on 09/28/2012

Absolutely would recommend this company! It was very reasonably priced, which was the first thing that caught my attention. Much less than my local dry cleaner wanted. And everything was so simple. They send you everything you need along with very easy instructions. A couple weeks later I had my dress back, ready to be stored safely.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2012

Though I waited over a year after my wedding to have my dress cleaned and preserved, I needn't have feared. The Affordable Preservation Company made everything very easy and quick. I felt comfortable sending them my dress, and was glad to know it was insured and protected when out of my sight. The dress arrived very fast and it looks beautiful in the box - clean and displayed very nicely with my veil. I searched a long time before I found a company I could trust and that seemed to be a good value. I found it here! :)

Sent on 09/02/2014

Quality customer service. Quick!!! Efficient.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Maegan · Married on 06/15/2012

I had such a great experience with them. Everything was so easy. There was directions (step by step) of how to send my dress. I got my dress back much quicker than I thought I would as well. The dress looked great : ) I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2012

100% service guarantee, email updates when you dress is processed and trackable (FREE) shipment both ways - this was WAY more affordable than my local brick and mortar shop, and looks exactly the same as a $400 preservation job. My dress arrived even more gorgeous than when I sent it. I'm recommending them to ALL my friends and family.

Sent on 12/06/2012