Affordable Preservation Company Reviews

Affordable Preservation Company 2
Affordable Preservation Company 3
Affordable Preservation Company 4

Elyse · Married on 04/08/2017

Brides please choose this company. The amount of TLC they put in your dress is incredible. I was speechless when my dress was delivered, the work was beautiful. Not only are they affordable, but the craft man ship is amazing. Brides please choose this affordable company!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Sarah Groshong · Married on 02/11/2017

Awesome experience!

I was so nervous to put my wedding dress in a box and ship it, but I’m so glad that I did! Affordable Preservation Company is awesome and I’m 100% pleased with how my dress turned out. Customer service was great and the whole process was a breeze. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking to have their wedding dress preserved!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

Perfect company to work with. My dress came back cleaned, well presented, and in a timely manner. Highly reccomend this company!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

First off, I didn't preserve my wedding dress for over a year because I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with it. Finally decided after 12 months of stuffing my poor dress in a closet that I should at least preserve it. My dress was very big--it was a ballgown that had some serious(ly beautiful) tulle. I was worried about the box they sent me if my dress would fit. It definitely fit--and I loved the fact that I could also preserve my veil as an added bonus. They did a wonderful job, even with a dress that had been sitting around for a year. I highly recommend this company! For what they do and the convenience (they send you the box, you stuff your dress in it--gently--and give it to UPS? Easy peasy)--it really is worth the money. All things considered--the price is absolutely fair. Thank you so much for doing an amazing job on my dress!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Nancy · Married on 10/15/2016

I highly recommend Affordable Preservation Company. The quality of my gown preservation was excellent. It came boxed beautifully. The process was easy. It arrived back when they said it would be back and it was reasonably priced.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Kathryn · Married on 09/17/2016

Hands down best option for dress preservation out there in my opinion. Price is better than competitors and I can't imagine the quality being better. The display case you receive your dress back in is compact and nice looking so it doesn't take up much closet space.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2016

Wedding planning is extensive and exhausting. After it was all said and done, I did not want to put a lot of effort into finding an affordable and quality wedding gown preservation service. Luckily, I came across Wedding Preservation Company easily and the reviews were all awesome. I was hesitant to do an online service and having to ship my dress, but they made the process so easy and the reviews all told me this was the way to go. Not to mention it was so much cheaper than anything else I found (other than places like David's Bridal who had HORRIBLE reviews). They also preserved my mother and grandmother's handkerchiefs from their wedding and my veil at no additional cost. All communication I had with the company was responded to quickly and courteously. I had a small tear in the tulle of my dress requiring a repair and they quoted me a reasonable price and fixed it with no hassle. I got the dress nicely shipped back in the box. The whole process was so easy and they did a great job.

Sent on 02/23/2017
  • Stacie

Stacie Dobrin · Married on 09/10/2016

Excellent Experience

I was very nervous to send off my wedding gown....but this company is AMAZING! I received updates throughout the process. The turn around time was exceptional. My dress looks gorgeous and knowing it is preserved makes it even better! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Julie · Married on 08/20/2016

Pricing for Affordable as well as reviews/level of expertise could not be surpassed. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/20/2016

Great value for the money. I was looking for a company that offered a long guarantee and had good reviews. Affordable Preservation Company definitely lived up to my expectations! My dress came back quickly, very clean, and packed nicely in a beautiful box.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2016

easy to use, quick and great service!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Elena · Married on 05/29/2016

A completely positive experience from start to finish and the best value for the money. I shopped around after my bridal salon quoted me at $1,000 for preservation and went with Affordable Preservation Company after reading extensive reviews. The whole process was seamless - super easy to package and ship, they communicated at every step of the process, and the service was exceptional. I echo the other reviewers in highly recommending Affordable Preservation Company - thank you for helping me preserve one of my most precious memories!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Viktoriya · Married on 04/30/2016

My wedding dress came back nice and clean, and sooner than expected. They provided receipt and tracking for my gown, so I knew where it was at all times. I called in with a question and the representative was very helpful, too. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/09/2016

I definitely recommend Affordable Preservation. The entire process was easy and went very smoothly. I put off getting my dress cleaned/preserved for a year after our wedding because I didn't feel comfortable taking it to a random dry cleaner. I was so happy to find an affordable company that specializes in wedding gowns and it had great reviews. I was also reassured that they include insurance. My gown looks great and I love that I can see it through the window in the box.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Mika · Married on 11/29/2015

I highly recommend Affordable Preservation Company. The quality of my gown preservation was very nice, the price was affordable, and the process was very easy.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Such an amazing company to let handle your wedding dress and accessories! From the ease of shipment to the final package arriving in beautiful condition, Affordable Preservation fully deserves this 5-star rating! After just Google searching a cleaning company for my dress, I decided to search for a preservation company instead. The pricing was reasonable, and I even upgraded to the silver box! Very pleased:)

Sent on 04/05/2016

Emily · Married on 11/01/2015

Easy, affordable, and quality cleaning is what I was looking for in order to take care of my dress post wedding. The case that it comes in is great and I love how you can see the dress beautifully still. I highly recommend Affordable Preservation Company to anyone!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Heather · Married on 10/24/2015

I was more than happy with this company! They were very responsive and they did a great job with my dress! They even stay responsive after you receive the gown back! I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Krystie Lee · Married on 10/17/2015

My gown was cleaned and boxed up quickly. It looks great, and I love how the accessories were incorporated. was happy with the service. Thank you!

Sent on 11/13/2016

I got married in Oct and once the craziness after the wedding settled down, I started my search for a company to preserve my wedding dress. After starting my search, I was blown away by the cost! And most of the local places with the high cost didn't even have great reviews. I got on to Wedding Wire to continue my search and found Affordable Preservation Company. The review were great and I did more research and decided that it would be silly not having them preserve my dress. I was nervous sending out my dress to a company in a different state but Affordable Preservation Company was in constant contact with me throughout the entire process and my dress came back faster and cleaner than I could have even imagined! Thank you for your quality work!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Tricia · Married on 09/26/2015

I strongly recommend Affordable Preservation Company ! I was reluctant to trust anyone with my daughters' most special dress ever! I called the company many times and each concern and call was answered completely and professionally establishing a necessary level of trust on my part! I could not be happier! Thank you to the knowledgeable and most helpful folks at APC!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Kasey · Married on 09/26/2015

Affordable Preservation is the way to go! I did a lot of research and took a substantial amount of time to decide who I would trust with my wedding dress. AP was quick, timely, and caring. My dress came back much faster than I anticipated and looks stunning! I can't wait to pass it on to my daughter some day. Thanks!!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Justina · Married on 06/27/2015

This is a great source to preserve your wedding gown! My dress got pretty dirty on my wedding day!! When I got my dress back, it was nice and clean and packaged in the box very nicely. There are additional options too which was great like adding some accessories, a picture on the box, or name with wedding date. I would absolutely recommend this company to future brides!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Alexandra · Married on 06/20/2015

Once I started looking into options for gown preservation, I chose Affordable Preservation Company because of their prices and reviews. I was definitely satisfied with the quality of customer service and work! They preserved my gown, veil, and belt. It looked beautiful in the box, and it was such a good price. You can choose different personalization options for the box as well. There's also a 100 year warranty which is nice. It was the perfect way to preserve this memory.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Amy · Married on 05/30/2015

Affordable Preservation did a wonderful job of packaging my gown for endless enjoyment! It looked so beautiful upon arrival - almost like a piece of art. I love their work and would recommend to all brides.

Sent on 11/16/2015