Affordable Photography by Kirk McGee Studios Reviews

190 Reviews for Affordable Photography by Kirk McGee Studios

• Lindsay

Lindsay Landrum · Getting married on 07/01/2022

great experience

Kirk shot our wedding in January 2020. I chose this company for the flexible packages and affordability. Kirk arrived early, got plenty of shots throughout the night, and was very polite and professional. I had a great experience- I would recommend using this company!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie Witter · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazingly Accomadating

We did not have a large budget and even considered using cell phones (haha). Greg Shaw as our photographer and he was amazing. He captured everything we could possibly want and treated the entire wedding party and guest like it was the most important wedding he had ever shot. I cannot say enough about how wonderful he was! And the price was a doable and worth every penny!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Cynthia's and Robert  Wedding Day

Cynthia · Getting married on 09/06/2020

I was very nervous about booking a photographer. You hear so many horror stories. Kirk truly lives up to the great reviews he has gotten. He responded to my request in a timely manner. The prices are very affordable. However what sealed the deal for me that fact you can build your own wedding package. I am so happy that I found him on WW.

Sent on 02/26/2018
  • Marvin

Marvin Lami · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Great wedding photographer

It was my wedding 1 year back and the only one thing I forgot arranging was a wedding photographer. One of my friends had read about Mr. Kirk amazing way of creating some interesting wedding story images, that she saw at her sister’s house. She recommended me about Mr. McGees excellent wedding photography along with an affordable budget. Good going Kirk loved your efforts. My wedding had a lot of families from both the sides, my Mr. Kirk definitely has driven all of us crazy with the way of creating some awesome stuff. I specially loved his work and complete tasks that has now become a wedding album to cherish for years. Loved your work a lot mate keep going ahead.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Elizabeth Britton · Married on 01/11/2020

Excellent Photography

Mr. McGee at Affordable Photo did a superb job on my wedding! He is a very professional, polite and friendly person! The prices are indeed affordable and were loaded on his website for review in a very timely manner! I fully recommend him for your photography needs!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Terralyn

Terralyn · Married on 12/29/2019

The photographer and videographer was awesome and attentive

The guys was awesome can wait to get pic and video back

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Andreina

Andreina · Married on 11/25/2019

Best Company EVER!

OMG! There are no words that can truly express how GLAD I am I found Kirk McGee Studios! It is overwhelming to look for vendors when you’re planning your own wedding and everybody knows as soon as you mention the word “wedding” people triple their prices, well not Kirk. As soon as I submitted an inquiry on his website he gave me a call and went over all his products and services. It sounded complicated at first but it’s so not complicated. It is by far the best option I could find, the best service and the best price! Kirk answered my emails even at 1 in the morning! The photographer we picked helped me correct my wedding timeline and went above and beyond to make sure we had all the pictures we wanted. Not only that, but at the beginning I told Kirk we were on a budget and he worked with us so we wouldn’t have to pay it all at once. This was such a memorable experience. If I wouldn’t have known this company was based in another state I wouldn’t have believed it. Kirk made us feel that he was right here with us. I’ll thank them always for taking so much off my plate on my wedding, I felt so amazing to just leave it up to them and knowing they would take care of it. So pleased with the pictures we received. I would so use Kirk’s services again and I totally recommend it!

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Tracy

Tracy Haymaker · Married on 11/23/2019

Very attentive, good eye, and still affordable.

Sergi was very patient and took his time getting the right shots. He took a ton of pictures and was very unobtrusive - there were pictures that surprised me as I hadn’t noticed he was there. Really nice pictures for a lot less money than many other photographers were charging.

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Fermeka

Fermeka Carter · Married on 11/08/2019

Excellent!

Kirk was awesome he captured every moment in my wedding . He was able to take a photo for when every one was getting until the end of my wedding when we were leaving. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Becca

Becca Urtnowski · Married on 11/03/2019

helpful and quick response

responds quickly to messages and very reasonable pricing

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Brown · Married on 10/19/2019

Loved the videographer!

I have already left a review for the photography side of my experience with this vendor. The owner of the company and the photographer I chose left very much to be desired, but Chris Coats was my videographer and I am beyond happy that he was there! Chris was professional, responsive, and understanding. He completely made up for the photographers lack of creativity and experience with weddings. He sent my videos very quickly after the wedding and I would recommend him to anyone! If there's a way to hire him without going through this company, definitely do it!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Chiemeri

Chiemeri · Married on 10/19/2019

The Price is unbeatable and my pictures came out to be GORGEOUS. It looks like I spent THOUSANDS when in fact, it was VERY affordable. Mark Depew and his wife were my photographers, they were professional and courteous, very pleasant to work with. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Robert English · Married on 09/20/2019

Made our wedding a breeze

Kirk McGee Studios is extremely affordable and has an amazing group of staff. The photographer Kapri was awesome and helped guide us through our wedding photos. We didn’t want many posed photos and Kapri was able to deliver a lot of amazing non posed photos. She captured the moments that really matter. The quality of the photos were exactly what we would expect from a professional photographer. I would highly recommend Kirk McGee studios and I would definitely use them again for any future needs.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Albert Park · Married on 08/12/2019

Perfect service for a perfect wedding!

Absolute pleasure working with Kirk! Communication was great and our photographer and videographer were super professional and nice during our wedding. Two major things we didn't have to worry about, which reduced the stress on my wife and I. Definitely recommend Kirk!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Trixie · Married on 08/10/2019

Great team!

We had a smooth transaction with Kirk’s team. They were very professional and on time. We got the video dvd of our wedding after 2 weeks. The usb with the photos after 2 1/2 weeks. Just make sure to make specific requests to videographer and photographers on the concept you want beforehand so they know what to do on your wedding day. Read the contract very carefully so you know what to expect as well - it’s pretty straight forward.

The photos and video were perfect as well!
    We got 600 edited soft copy of our pictures and just the raw video footage.

I appreciate working with Kirk and his team - Max as the photographer and Mark M. as the videographer.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Christopher

Christopher Kimball · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Photography/Videography

Booking Kirk McGee Studios for our wedding was an easy process and the quality of the shots and video that we received were top notch. We were lucky to have Kirk and Mario come out for photo and video.They did a fantastic job of catching all of the "moments" during the wedding day, such as the guys getting ready, to a reunion with my brother in the military who surprised us when he showed up, and more. When we did the group pictures immediately after the ceremony, Kirk gave us some really great/funny ideas for everyone to pose for the camera.

I love how easy it was to pick and choose options from their website. My wife and I picked out everything according to our budget, submitted it, and got a contract back within a day or two. We called with questions (a few times...sorry, haha) and they always answered the phone, or got back to us within a business day.

Both the photographer and videographer were professional and committed to their art the entire wedding day. They had to be flexible with some of the other vendors imposing rules onto them that made it more difficult to capture footage, but they handled it well and communicated it honestly as soon as they found out. We received all of the video/photo out the next week or two after the wedding.

I highly recommend booking these guys!!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Dupuis · Married on 06/29/2019

Very Affordable

Greg, the photographer was very friendly, and the company is very affordable. Kirk answered all of my questions when i had any.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Riley

Riley · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Experience

Best photography company out there. You really can't beat it for the price and professionalism. Out of all my wedding vendors, Kirk Mcgee was by far my favorite to work with. Not only that, but the pictures of my wedding were some of the most gorgeous ones I've ever seen!! The setting picked out was perfect for me and my wedding party. Can't wait to cherish these pictures forever. Thanks to Kirk Mcgee for making my wedding day one to truly remember!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Kati

Kati Hartman · Married on 06/16/2019

Excellent Photographer with variable pricing options

Excellent experience working with Kirk and Tiffany. There are multiple levels of packages to choose from- so if you want the full shebang with a videographer and album and large prints those are available, but they also have small packages if you just want copies of the photos. Kirk is quick to communicate and set up the contract. Our event photographer, Tiffany, was amazing- super personable and easy to work with! She was there on time, very professional, and knew what she was doing. I gave her a list of pictures beforehand and she made sure to get all of them. I’m someone who prefers a bit of guidance when taking pictures (head tilt, body angle, etc) and she made sure that all the pictures looked gorgeous! She got some great candid shots! Cannot say enough about how good the experience was and now we have gorgeous pictures to remember the day forever!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Hartt · Married on 06/08/2019

10/10 great

Kirk Mcgee runs a great company! He responded promptly to my inquiry and was always great with communication on any change or issue I may have come across. Kapri did wonderfully on my photos and even though I don't have my final video yet, I know Chris has done a great job. His teaser video exceeded my expectations by far! 10/10 great quality work for a very fair price!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Photographs!

We absolutely loved Kirk and our photographer Danea shooting our wedding in Santa Fe! Timely communication, attentive, professional and loved our pictures!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Ciera

Ciera Alverson · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience for a bride on a budget!

Kirk McGee Studios provides great quality photographers for an amazing price! When I first reached out to inquire about their services, Cynthia was quick to respond and provided me with ample information and answered all of my questions. Once I chose my photographer and paid my deposit, Kirk sent me over the contract explaining everything in detail and provided me with the photographers contact information. Christina was our photographer and she was PHENOMENAL! I spoke to her over the phone and through emails many times before the wedding to go over everything and provide her with our wedding day timeline. On the day of my wedding, she showed up early and ready to shoot! She was so kind and she took SO many photos for us that we didn't even know we wanted. We received proofs of our photos about 2 weeks after the wedding and were blown away! They are better than we could have imagined. I cannot thank Kirk and his staff enough for the wonderful work they do and for making it so affordable and easy! If you're hesitant, I would say to give them a shot. Make sure you communicate well with your photographer so you are both on the same page for your wedding day and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Erin McGuffey · Married on 04/29/2019

Great quality for an awesome value

Our photographer Tony in Atlanta did an awesome job of taking photographs on our special day, while letting us have moments with our loved ones. Most of the time I didn't even know he was there taking pictures, but believe me he was. Got the pictures back and they are a good mix of impromptu pictures, family/group photos and bride/groom pictures. Tony is very charismatic and makes you feel comfortable while snapping shots and at a very fair price! Thank you!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • ROSANNA

ROSANNA Eve ARIAS · Married on 04/27/2019

Very professional and excellent quality of services!

I was very pleased with the services, love my pictures I will definitely recommend the services to anyone.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Pauline Odak · Married on 03/31/2019

Above and beyond

I hired Kirk McGhee studios to take photos for my baby shower.  I was very pleased with the customer service and prompt response by him throughout the entire process.  I was able to select from over a dozen photogrpahers and Roman did a terrific job of capturing photos the day of the event for us. They really exceeded my expectations with the being so professional and flexible. I highly recommend Kirk McGee studios for all your photography needs for any occasion.

Sent on 05/18/2019