Affordable Limousine Service Reviews

1 User photo

Affordable Limousine Service 1

Chloe · Married on 11/10/2018

Thank you!

Affordable limousine service was easy to work with. They let us come out and look at the different buses, so we new exactly what we were getting, and the pricing was competitive. On the day of the wedding, the limo arrived on time, clean, and our driver was very professional.... what more could we ask for?!

• Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Limo, Helpful Driver

Our limo arrived on time, and even stayed a couple minutes late to help us accommodate some unforeseen weather issues. He was incredibly helpful and willing to go anywhere we wanted, even holding umbrellas and doors for the bridal party. We would definitely recommend this limo service to any other WNY wedding, and will use it ourselves for any other event we need a limo going forward!

Affordable Limousine Service 2

Julie Guerra · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect limo, amazing driver!

It was so easy to book with Affordable Limo for our wedding! The limo bus fit our 21 person party comfortably and was in perfect condition. Our driver Steve showed up early, was extremely professional, and truly went above and beyond in his service. It rained on our day, and Steve assisted the entire party with umbrellas, making sure we were never exposed to the rain! He even came prepared with extra umbrellas. I plan to book with Affordable limos for my future events and recommend it to all my friends and family!

• Maria

Maria · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Limousine Experience I've Ever Had

We hired Affordable Limousine for our wedding weekend. I chose them because I saw how high their reviews were here on Wedding Wire. We booked a 28-passenger bus for our rehearsal & rehearsal dinner day on Friday and a 28-passenger and 20-24 passenger for our wedding day on Saturday. From the very beginning of the process, I knew this company was different. First, Kristy in the office is amazing. She is friendly, knowledgeable, responsive and helpful. Second, the drivers were amazing. We had Steve and Andy. Steve felt like my honorary uncle on my wedding day. He took such great care of me (the bride) and my groom, bridal party and family members. Both drivers were responsive by phone and text. We used the limo to visit photo locations and then he and Andy picked up our guests at two downtown hotels. Everyone made it to and from the ceremony & reception and back to the hotels safely and on-time. The bus was clean, comfortable and the Bluetooth audio allowed for some very fun party playlists. I hope I have an occasion to rent from Affordable Limousine again. They were truly outstanding. They have my highest recommendation and referral.

Kristen & Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Communication with Mike and Kristy was great, no issues at all with them. On time for pickups and we got to ceremony and reception place on time as well. Would recommend Affordable Limo.

Mary · Married on 06/30/2018

Most affordable limo service in Buffalo. The cars are pristine, the drivers are too notch. Than you for being part of our day!

Brooke · Married on 06/16/2018

Affordable Limo did a great job on our wedding day. They offered the best pricing around and their service was top notch!
    We had the 28 passenger party bus to accommodate our large wedding party. There was plenty of space for everyone, the bus was super nice and clean. I'd recommend Affordable Limo to anyone in need of great limo or transportation service.

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/09/2017

We used affordable limo for our transportation to/from our bridal party photos for our wedding. They were amazing and super affordable. Definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great limo and a great price!

Christine · Married on 08/11/2017

Affordable Limousine Service did an incredible job for us. The bus was very clean and everything worked in it. The driver was very nice and accommodating. From the start of the booking process to the day of, everyone that I had an interaction with at this vendor was friendly, polite, and professional.

Jackie · Married on 07/30/2017

We used Affordable for our transportation all throughout our wedding day - we had two limo buses (one for the wedding party, going to our ceremony venue, around the southtowns for pictures and then ending at our reception venue; then we had one for transporting our guests to and from the hotel and reception). Working with Kristy was stress-free and she was very responsive and very nice! Affordable limo was definitely affordable and the cheapest/most reliable company we found after searching around. Our limo driver was great (I forgot his name though :( ) and even helped me with my dress getting on and off the bus! We highly recommend affordable to anyone!

Melissa · Married on 01/14/2017

Booking Affordable Limousine was an awesome choice for our wedding. Kristy was really good about helping us figure out timelines and logistical requirements to transport our wedding party, and separately our guests between their hotel to the church and then their hotel to the reception venue. Our wedding party rode in a fabulous party bus that had a luxurious interior and was WAY easier to get into with a dress than a regular limo that is set so low to the ground- no crouching or sliding required, and everyone had plenty of room! Our guests rode in a similar fashion in a 24 passenger party bus/limo with a beautiful interior as well. Our driver Jimmy had such a fun playlist for the girls ride down to church (starting with "Going to the Chapel" - we all flipped out) and then he had great party jams as we drove around Buffalo with all the groomsmen and bridesmaids taking pictures. Plus, their entire team is super professional and very dedicated to keeping everyone on time which is much appreciated - there are many distractions that day for a bride. We can't thank them enough for providing a wonderful experience at an incredibly reasonable value!

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

I used Afforable for my wedding and my best friend's bachelorette party. Do not let the price deter you! Afforable limo is fantastic!! Buses are beautiful and clean. Drivers are friendly and professional. I couldn't believe how "cheap" they were compared to other local companies. Would absolutely recommend!!

Jillian · Married on 09/17/2016

Honestly, just book this place. Superb customer service. Our driver (Jimmy) was friendly, funny, professional, personable, sweet, and experienced. When it rained he carried an umbrella over me everywhere we went. Fair prices, but just the best customer service.

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

Friendly, professional - on-time, and dealt with a large and rowdy wedding party! I will use them again!

Brittany · Married on 07/02/2016

We booked a limo bus for the bridal party and a shuttle for our guests! They were the most affordable limo service and everyone was great from the day we booked to the final details of the day. Limo bus was cool, comfortable, and very nice inside. I highly recommend ALS for any transportation needs....We had an unexpected DWI check the night of our wedding and our shuttle driver worked WAY later that the contract to accommodate all of our guests with absolutely no complaints!!

Julie · Married on 06/25/2016

Affordable Limousine Service provided the transportation for my wedding and they were seriously wonderful to work with! I changed my pick up time about 2 weeks before the wedding and they were able to accommodate that. The day of the wedding they were on time for everything, and the limo driver was super friendly and fun! They gave us a great price compared to other services in the business. The only downfall is you can't have food on the limo, which was tough because it was such a long day and everyone was hungry. We did stop at Wendy's though so it wasn't so bad! I'd definitely recommend this company to anyone looking!

Jeff · Married on 05/29/2016

We worked with Affordable Limousine Service to provide a shuttle for our wedding guests between the hotel and the venue. Kristy in the office was nice and easy to work with, and the driver we got that day was very friendly and accommodating of our guests. They were reasonably priced and the limo bus they provided was clean and nice. We definitely recommend them to anyone looking for transportation.

We found affordable limousine to be the most affordable! The quality of the service was excellent! Our driver Steve showed up on time and was knowledgeable on the areas of Buffalo and knew where to take us as well as knew where to stop/park so I would not have to walk on grass in heels! He was friendly and professional. They are great to work with.

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/27/2015

We were very pleased with Affordable Limo's services and limo. They were very responsive during the whole planning process and made everything very easy. Our wedding day was VERY rainy and the driver held umbrellas for everyone as we entered/left buildings - it was very sweet. We were able to hook up our phones with an aux. cord and play music without having to bother the driver, too.

Don't let the cheap price deter you! We used Affordable Limousine this past weekend and couldn't be happier with our decision! The driver was early to pick us up, courteous and knew how to get everywhere. We arrived to the wedding site early and he let us keep the party going in the limo. I would highly recommend them.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/04/2015

I have used Affordable Limousine before my wedding and definitely would again! Our driver was awesome, professional, and very helpful.

Great price for a bus limo!! The driver was very professional and always had an umbrella on hand as it was raining. Great service and value!

CRYSTAL · Married on 09/26/2014

Thank you for great service loved the limo bus and of course Darryl :) thank you for making sure our every needs were taken care of!

• Katy & Alex

Katy · Married on 09/13/2014

We were so happy with the service we received from Affordable Limousine Service for our wedding!! They were on time, clean and professional. Our driver was also flexible, as our photo locations changed last minute, but he did not disappoint! He got us where we needed to be without any instruction from myself or anyone else in the bridal party! HIGHLY recommend!!

Ariel · Married on 08/31/2014

This place is the only limo company worth looking at in Buffalo. Their prices are exactly what their name states...AFFORDABLE! No one could compete with them for my bachelorette, or for our wedding. They showed up early for both occasions, the drivers were so professional, and we felt like we were in great hands the whole time! Thanks Affordable Limo!