61 Reviews for Affordable Limousine & Party Bus

One-Way Trip (1)
DVD Player (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
61 Affordable Limousine & Party Bus Reviews

They were great! I’ve worked with a few other transportation companies in the past for work and I’ve never had a company who is so professional. Their drivers show up on time, the buses are clean, and the air conditioning was working. Three things that can be hard to comeby with some transportation companies. Our driver was wonderful and our wedding party had the best time. I would highly recommend this company to any bride to be.

Profile Picture Alexandrea, 5/19/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Party Bus, Bar, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

Prices were affordable. Our driver was nice and stopped at a store for us when we wanted to get another bottle of champagne! :)

Profile Picture Leann, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We rented the party bus on our wedding day for two different reservations. The driver was early for both pick up times and willing to take us anywhere we wanted. And even better, there was a 3 hour break between our two reservation's and myself and all my guests were able to leave their items on the bus. Our driver was super polite and very helpful!! This was worth ever penny spent and made our day that much more special!! Looking forward to celebrating future events with them!

Thanks Affordable Limo & our driver!

Profile Picture Nathan, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bar, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Party Bus

Overall, they did a great job! We went a lot of places, the staff was friendly and they did everything we had asked.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/26/17, 17 Reviews
Services Used: Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Multi-Locations, Party Bus

Amazing first impression. Got back to me super quick! So friendly and helpful! No pressure. Great price!!! Book early for trolleys!

Profile Picture Alisha, 7/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We rented one of the two trolley party buses that Affordable Limo offers and it was perfect for our wedding. Spacious, clean, and a great alternative to a traditional bus. Our driver was on time & great!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/1/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We rented the Excursion limo for our wedding party which was nice and spacious. The driver didn't quite listen to my timeline, so we were late to the reception, which bothered me a lot. Overall I would recommend

Profile Picture Betsy, 9/2/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: SUV Limo
3.4

Booking my limo with affordable limousine and party bus was very easy and simple. The limo showed up on time and was able to get us from point A to point B. My case was a little different since I needed the Limo for long distance transport and they made it affordable to use them all day. The limo was clean and everything they promised was there for us to use. However, the place they are lacking is that their driver did not know directions and got lost a few times. After he took us to take our pictures he said he had to go get gas and then on his way back to pick us up he got lost and we were unable to locate him and it made us late for the ceremony. I was very very upset but I figured for the price we paid we got a good deal.

Profile Picture Mirela, 8/27/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: SUV Limo, Multi-Locations

Great time! Friendly driver! Great price

Profile Picture User6161288, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Myself and my husband used Affordable Limousine and Party Bus for our wedding and we are so happy we did! We used both a shuttle bus before the wedding and the coach party bus for the end of the night. The drivers were both so much fun and really made the experience wonderful for us and our guests.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/9/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Motor Coach
4.7

Our driver was amazing! He made sure we had everything we needed and even stopped and grabbed a straw for one of the bridesmaids that needed one! I would definitely use them again if the need for transportation ever arises again!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We chose this company because they were far and away the most responsive and reasonably priced compared to the several others I contacted. We got a 21 passenger party bus to shuttle our wedding party around for photos. Kevin, our driver, was wonderful, helping me around in my heels through the ice and snow on our New Year's Day wedding. He was there to pick us up early and made the entire experience stress-free and fun!

Profile Picture Kendall, 1/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

So easy to work with! The party bus was on time, stocked with all essentials other than alcohol which we provided ourselves, and we made it to all of our photo destinations in our tight time frame. The driver, Robert, was exceptional, and went over and above to make sure we had everything we needed. He even left the bus to hold umbrellas for the girls during pictures! Thank you for making our day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Kailey, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
2.2

We booked a trolley for our hotel guests to the venue and a town car for the bride and groom. I had some issues with the service from this company which left me a bit disappointed.
1.) The quotes and confirmations we received did not include the trolley pick up and drop off schedules. I had to ask multiple times and often they did not include it. My planner and I came up with a schedule and provided it to them. I wanted them to confirm the schedule but for some reason it was difficult for them to do this. I was providing this schedule to guests on printed materials and wanted to make sure we were all on the same page but they seemed to struggle with this request for reasons I'm not sure. I also wished they would have worked with me to come up with a schedule a bit more.
2.) The day of the wedding I was picked up by a carto take me to the venue. The driver said he was from a different company, which made me feel awkward since he was picking me up from my home and I was riding alone for a 20-minute drive with a guy who wasn't representing Affordable Limousine. He also gave me his own card when I exited the vehicle. If Affordable Limousine outsourced my contract they should either notify me of this or make sure their contractors represents them when working for them. Really unprofessional and uncomfortable for me.
3.) The day of the wedding we had booked the trolley to stay till after the wedding service since it was providing trips from the barn reception site to the wooded wedding site (1/4 mile away) and we were going to do some photos with the trolley. The driver told my planner that they made an error and double booked and couldn't stay the hour after our ceremony. Our ceremony site photos were rushed (because I needed a ride back to the reception site) and we didn't get any photos with the trolley. The company gave me $100 back however I didn't want my money back, I wanted the to honor our agreed contract.

Profile Picture User4038575, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Trolley, Sedan
4.7

Our Limo driver was very flexible and would stop where ever we wanted to take pictures with our bridal party. The service was great, the bus was clean, they even provided cups and ice for our drinks. It is a little pricy, but comparable to other limo services. Beware of the 20% service charge they tack on the price. This is not a tip, it is just another way for them to look like they have cheaper rates, but once they charge you 20%, you are back up to a normal overcharged limo, and still need to tip your driver. As long as your willing to pay about $ 350 an hour when it comes down to it, it is worth it.

Profile Picture User4804903, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
0.5

didn't even show up to our wedding. we had to get a lawyer to contact them just to get our money back, and that is all we got. no apology or anything along those lines. just a check. thanks for nothing.

Profile Picture User5330231, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I have used Affordable Limousine & Party Bus for multiple events. Scott R was our driver and he was wonderful. He was very helpful getting my big dress in and out of the limo and he was helpful to the rest of the bridal party by putting a step down for us to get in and out. He listened to our directions and suggestions and followed along as well as helping us find a place for a bathroom. Scott even let us borrow his umbrella as it was raining. He was great at navigating the streets of Grand Rapids during Art Prize and was able to change plans so we could get around. Overall Affordable Limousine & Party bus was great to work with.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/4/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Loved our party bus! Bus was on time even a little early picking us up at the church so it was nice not having to worry about them being on time! Driver was great too!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Good prices. Professional driver. Timely services. Only complaint is that the a/c was broke. It got very hot riding in a wedding dress with no a/c.

Profile Picture User3850611, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
4.1

Overall I was happy with our service and the 26 passenger party bus that we rented. The driver was professional and friendly, the bus was clean, and everything was all set to go and on time. One thing I was a bit dissatisfied with was one of their office staff - she was a bit short and rude on the phone - but otherwise no issues.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 10/12/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had the 18 pass limo bus. It was nice on the inside and plenty of room for my wedding party to get around in. They were on time for pickup. My only complaint was that the driver didn't exactly know where he was going even though we provided them with addresses and location names - my husband had to sit at the front of the bus and direct the driver for parts of the service which didn't allow him to party with the rest of us. I did have the change the times I wanted them for 2 days before the big day and they were very accommodating with that. We got married in St. Joesph, Mi and this company is out of Grand Rapids - still cheaper than other companies in the St. Joes/Benton Harbor area even with travel fees. Also, they have a huge selection of vehicles. Consider booking early if you want something specific from their fleet.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/6/13, 11 Reviews
0.0

DO NOT CHOOSE THIS COMPANY! They provided horrible service on my wedding day. I was very frustrated with the driver who arrived late to pick up the wedding party and could not drive the limo. The rides to and from locations were bumpy and they did not know their way around. The driver argued with me as to when we were to arrive to the reception place-arguing with the bride! Totally unacceptable. DO NOT put any of your time or money into this company.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/18/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Affordable Limo does not live up to the name "affordable" but we were VERY happy with them. They were easy to get a hold of and on time. I called many other limos companies and going with Affordable limo was a no brainer. If you can afford them, I'd reccomend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User3290316, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
0.0

The driver showed up on time after our wedding ceremony at the church, however he had no idea what he was to do for us. We had a contract that showed he was to drive us around downtown Grand Rapids for wedding pictures. It was a hot, sunny day and he did not have the air conditioning on. We had to ask for him to turn is on and then to turn it up because it did not work very well. When we contracted the limo bus, we were told to have any drinks, etc., delivered to their location ahead of time so that the drinks could be chilled and ready when the wedding party was picked up. The groom took time out of his extremely busy wedding week to deliver the drinks from his home in Rockford to the Grandville location to have COLD drinks as told. The drinks were not even cool and there is nothing worse than WARM beer!
Needless to say, no one was very happy!
I called Heather three times at Affordable Limousine and was promised that she would express our concerns to "Justin" the manager and that he would call me back in a timely fashion. The first call to Heather was on July 16, 2013. Two calls have been place since then and it is now a month later with NO response. Affordable Limousine is very prompt about sending promotional emails to advertise their specials and they insist on payment in advance, however, if you have any problems at all, do not expect them to ever call you again! This is a very unprofessional way to do business and I would recommend staying away from this company!!

Profile Picture Susan, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had Affordable Limousines & loved it. The price was right & they were very friendly to work with. Our driver was wonderful. They were at the church on time & dropped us off at our reception on time. So great.

Profile Picture User3427336, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews