64 Reviews for Affordable Limousine & Party Bus

Shuttle (1)
Round Trip (1)
DVD Player (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)

Of all our vendors this was one of the easiest to work with. I set it up and 8 months later, the week of the wedding, I called to confirm everything and update changes. They even called again the night before to review and confirm our transport needs. Everything went off without a problem in regards to our transport. The trolley was adorable and great for pictures and everyone loved it!
There were better pictures but this was what I had on hand. I hope it helps you get the idea a little. I would absolutely recommend them and will try to find a way to use them again myself!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Trolley, Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Bar, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

From start to finish, I highly recommend Affordable Limo! They were super responsive with quotes, booking and more importantly the day of our event. We had Dean as our driver and he was great the whole day! We had a party bus for the afternoon of our wedding for the bridal party and also in the evening for ourselves and our guests to and from the hotels to our venue. Dean was on time and communicated with us the whole evening when he needed to. We had a wonderful time on the bus! I loved how they did not charge for multiple stops like some transportation companies do. One thing to note, the service charge does not include the gratuity. So, make sure you still tip your driver!

Profile Picture April, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Multi-Locations, Party Bus

Our driver, John made our wedding feel so special! He drove us wherever we needed to go for pictures and for the wedding reception. He was very friendly and professional. The limo was clean and had everything we needed.

Profile Picture Analise, 6/16/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Stretch Limo, Bar, Premium Stereo, One-Way Trip

They were great! I’ve worked with a few other transportation companies in the past for work and I’ve never had a company who is so professional. Their drivers show up on time, the buses are clean, and the air conditioning was working. Three things that can be hard to comeby with some transportation companies. Our driver was wonderful and our wedding party had the best time. I would highly recommend this company to any bride to be.

Profile Picture Alexandrea, 5/19/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Party Bus, Bar, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

Prices were affordable. Our driver was nice and stopped at a store for us when we wanted to get another bottle of champagne! :)

Profile Picture Leann, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We rented the party bus on our wedding day for two different reservations. The driver was early for both pick up times and willing to take us anywhere we wanted. And even better, there was a 3 hour break between our two reservation's and myself and all my guests were able to leave their items on the bus. Our driver was super polite and very helpful!! This was worth ever penny spent and made our day that much more special!! Looking forward to celebrating future events with them!

Thanks Affordable Limo & our driver!

Profile Picture Nathan, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bar, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Party Bus

Overall, they did a great job! We went a lot of places, the staff was friendly and they did everything we had asked.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/26/17, 17 Reviews
Services Used: Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Multi-Locations, Party Bus

Amazing first impression. Got back to me super quick! So friendly and helpful! No pressure. Great price!!! Book early for trolleys!

Profile Picture Alisha, 7/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We rented one of the two trolley party buses that Affordable Limo offers and it was perfect for our wedding. Spacious, clean, and a great alternative to a traditional bus. Our driver was on time & great!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/1/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We rented the Excursion limo for our wedding party which was nice and spacious. The driver didn't quite listen to my timeline, so we were late to the reception, which bothered me a lot. Overall I would recommend

Profile Picture Betsy, 9/2/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: SUV Limo
3.4

Booking my limo with affordable limousine and party bus was very easy and simple. The limo showed up on time and was able to get us from point A to point B. My case was a little different since I needed the Limo for long distance transport and they made it affordable to use them all day. The limo was clean and everything they promised was there for us to use. However, the place they are lacking is that their driver did not know directions and got lost a few times. After he took us to take our pictures he said he had to go get gas and then on his way back to pick us up he got lost and we were unable to locate him and it made us late for the ceremony. I was very very upset but I figured for the price we paid we got a good deal.

Profile Picture Mirela, 8/27/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: SUV Limo, Multi-Locations

Great time! Friendly driver! Great price

Profile Picture User6161288, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Myself and my husband used Affordable Limousine and Party Bus for our wedding and we are so happy we did! We used both a shuttle bus before the wedding and the coach party bus for the end of the night. The drivers were both so much fun and really made the experience wonderful for us and our guests.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/9/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Motor Coach
4.7

Our driver was amazing! He made sure we had everything we needed and even stopped and grabbed a straw for one of the bridesmaids that needed one! I would definitely use them again if the need for transportation ever arises again!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We chose this company because they were far and away the most responsive and reasonably priced compared to the several others I contacted. We got a 21 passenger party bus to shuttle our wedding party around for photos. Kevin, our driver, was wonderful, helping me around in my heels through the ice and snow on our New Year's Day wedding. He was there to pick us up early and made the entire experience stress-free and fun!

Profile Picture Kendall, 1/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

So easy to work with! The party bus was on time, stocked with all essentials other than alcohol which we provided ourselves, and we made it to all of our photo destinations in our tight time frame. The driver, Robert, was exceptional, and went over and above to make sure we had everything we needed. He even left the bus to hold umbrellas for the girls during pictures! Thank you for making our day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Kailey, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
2.2

We booked a trolley for our hotel guests to the venue and a town car for the bride and groom. I had some issues with the service from this company which left me a bit disappointed.
1.) The quotes and confirmations we received did not include the trolley pick up and drop off schedules. I had to ask multiple times and often they did not include it. My planner and I came up with a schedule and provided it to them. I wanted them to confirm the schedule but for some reason it was difficult for them to do this. I was providing this schedule to guests on printed materials and wanted to make sure we were all on the same page but they seemed to struggle with this request for reasons I'm not sure. I also wished they would have worked with me to come up with a schedule a bit more.
2.) The day of the wedding I was picked up by a carto take me to the venue. The driver said he was from a different company, which made me feel awkward since he was picking me up from my home and I was riding alone for a 20-minute drive with a guy who wasn't representing Affordable Limousine. He also gave me his own card when I exited the vehicle. If Affordable Limousine outsourced my contract they should either notify me of this or make sure their contractors represents them when working for them. Really unprofessional and uncomfortable for me.
3.) The day of the wedding we had booked the trolley to stay till after the wedding service since it was providing trips from the barn reception site to the wooded wedding site (1/4 mile away) and we were going to do some photos with the trolley. The driver told my planner that they made an error and double booked and couldn't stay the hour after our ceremony. Our ceremony site photos were rushed (because I needed a ride back to the reception site) and we didn't get any photos with the trolley. The company gave me $100 back however I didn't want my money back, I wanted the to honor our agreed contract.

Profile Picture User4038575, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Trolley, Sedan
4.7

Our Limo driver was very flexible and would stop where ever we wanted to take pictures with our bridal party. The service was great, the bus was clean, they even provided cups and ice for our drinks. It is a little pricy, but comparable to other limo services. Beware of the 20% service charge they tack on the price. This is not a tip, it is just another way for them to look like they have cheaper rates, but once they charge you 20%, you are back up to a normal overcharged limo, and still need to tip your driver. As long as your willing to pay about $ 350 an hour when it comes down to it, it is worth it.

Profile Picture User4804903, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
0.5

didn't even show up to our wedding. we had to get a lawyer to contact them just to get our money back, and that is all we got. no apology or anything along those lines. just a check. thanks for nothing.

Profile Picture User5330231, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I have used Affordable Limousine & Party Bus for multiple events. Scott R was our driver and he was wonderful. He was very helpful getting my big dress in and out of the limo and he was helpful to the rest of the bridal party by putting a step down for us to get in and out. He listened to our directions and suggestions and followed along as well as helping us find a place for a bathroom. Scott even let us borrow his umbrella as it was raining. He was great at navigating the streets of Grand Rapids during Art Prize and was able to change plans so we could get around. Overall Affordable Limousine & Party bus was great to work with.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/4/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Loved our party bus! Bus was on time even a little early picking us up at the church so it was nice not having to worry about them being on time! Driver was great too!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Good prices. Professional driver. Timely services. Only complaint is that the a/c was broke. It got very hot riding in a wedding dress with no a/c.

Profile Picture User3850611, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
4.1

Overall I was happy with our service and the 26 passenger party bus that we rented. The driver was professional and friendly, the bus was clean, and everything was all set to go and on time. One thing I was a bit dissatisfied with was one of their office staff - she was a bit short and rude on the phone - but otherwise no issues.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 10/12/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had the 18 pass limo bus. It was nice on the inside and plenty of room for my wedding party to get around in. They were on time for pickup. My only complaint was that the driver didn't exactly know where he was going even though we provided them with addresses and location names - my husband had to sit at the front of the bus and direct the driver for parts of the service which didn't allow him to party with the rest of us. I did have the change the times I wanted them for 2 days before the big day and they were very accommodating with that. We got married in St. Joesph, Mi and this company is out of Grand Rapids - still cheaper than other companies in the St. Joes/Benton Harbor area even with travel fees. Also, they have a huge selection of vehicles. Consider booking early if you want something specific from their fleet.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/6/13, 11 Reviews
0.0

DO NOT CHOOSE THIS COMPANY! They provided horrible service on my wedding day. I was very frustrated with the driver who arrived late to pick up the wedding party and could not drive the limo. The rides to and from locations were bumpy and they did not know their way around. The driver argued with me as to when we were to arrive to the reception place-arguing with the bride! Totally unacceptable. DO NOT put any of your time or money into this company.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/18/13, 8 Reviews