Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography Reviews

Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 5
Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 6
Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 7

Tatiana · Married on 09/20/2016

My husband and I want to express deep gratitude to Paul for making our wedding day unforgettable. Two hours later we ended up having around 400 beautiful pictures that we got right away (without weeks of waiting) and it will be a memory for us and generations ahead! All the pictures are so beautiful, we keep getting compliments on them every day. But who really deserves a compliment is the Photographer for the flawless work!

Paul is a very fun, caring person, he checked in with us the day before we arrived to Vegas and was very responsive. I could feel that we were in the hands of a great photographer who loves his job and cares about his clients! He took us in his car (which was a bonus) to the most beautiful and romantic places in Vegas: Venetian Hotel, Bellagio Fountains, Vegas Sign and many more hidden gem spots. He is a real pro in terms of Photography, not even a one pictures needs Photoshop, pure talent. Paul made sure we make it on time to Bellagio fountain show, he didn't mind running around for us at all and at the end he even participated in a handstand contest with my husband. We all laugh so hard! I highly recommend Paul, not only you gonna have great pictures, but also a fun time!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2016

My husband and I had a special case in that my health is very unpredictable. So we had to plan this wedding and all the details quick. Paul not only was amazing in working with us to make sure we could have him do our professional pictures, but once we told him the situation and what we were looking for he made several recommendations and basically inadvertently helped to plan the entire event. He is incredibly knowledgeable and more than willing to help. We were so very impressed and we hadn't even met him yet. When it came time to the pictures, he was fun, accommodating and kept us at ease with everything. His every move was thoughtful of us (for example he let us walk thru the hotels to the front in air conditioning while he walked outside to pick up the vehicle and pick us up instead of us roasting more than need be in the heavy dress and my husband in a 3 piece suit). At the end, I am still in awe at the pictures and the fact that he was the most helpful of anyone we spoke to and the most affordable. I cannot imagine going with anyone else!!!! I will say if we go out to Vegas ever to renew, we will definitely have Paul do those pictures as well. PAUL YOU ROCK!!! - Sarah and Mark Judson 9.6.16

Sent on 09/16/2016

Emily · Married on 08/22/2016

We recently came to Vegas from Australia and renewed our vows in celebration of our 10 year anniversary. As it was just the two of us, we wanted to get some pictures at iconic Vegas locations to remember the day and the trip. After some googling we came across Paul. His prices are so reasonable and after spending a few hours with him I can honestly say he is fantastic! He was helpful, funny, and very professional. He was very good in the lead up and booking and so helpful and accommodating on the day. We are so impressed with the photos we received and Paul really knew how to maximize the time and locations we had. He also puts you at ease. The quality of the photos is outstanding. We are so impressed and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Paul to anyone looking for a photographer in Vegas. Thank you so much Paul for being part of a great fun day and providing us with such great images and services. If you are ever in Oz, please look us up!!
    Emily & Jeremy

Sent on 08/28/2016

Colleen · Married on 08/21/2016

We love everything about our wedding day all because of Paul. We are from Michigan and desided that we wanted to get married somewhere in Vagas. We found a place just outside of the strip. Paul was very accommodating as we kind of desided everything in a short time. He gave us dates that he was available. It worked out very well. Paul picked us up took us to our venue, took amazing pictures of our special day at the venue then drove us back and took pictures on the vagas strip as well. We have amazing pictures to show our family and friends, it was just the 2 of us that went to Vagas. Friends and family that have seen the pictures are just amazed at how beautiful the pictures are. We had the best time with Paul, he is very professional and funny. We highly recommend Paul. He made our special day even more special. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! All I can say is AMAZING!! Thank you so much Paul for everything, you made our wedding day all we could ask for.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Amber · Married on 08/19/2016

We decided to get married in Vegas and after a ton of searching for s photographer we choose Paul and so glad we did. My soon to be husband was in work place accident 2 days before wue were to be wed being struck in face with a sludge hammer which left bruising a cut and stitches on his face. Both the chapel and Paul were informed and asked to be creative and careful taking pics to eliminate this out of the pictures or as much as possible the following day we went to chapel to review our pictures from our wedding and all I can say was we were so lucky to have hired Paul the eve we we'd to take pics as the chapel did not listen resulting in only one good photo if Paul didn't take pictures I would have been heartbroken with only one photo as memory to our day we walked away with 240 lovely photos from Paul We went alone and wanted some wonderful pictures to bring home to show family and friends Paul made this happen the pictures were breath taking simply stunning
    Paul went above and beyond for us taking us to wonderful locations to take pictures
    You only get one chance at perfect photos on your big day that being said I highly recommend using Paul if you book him do not stress brides your photos will truly be amazing ??????
    Thanks again Paul

Amber and Ray

Sent on 08/29/2016

Christen · Married on 04/30/2016

Paul was amazing! He was extremely accomadating, professional and flexible. The photos of my now husband and I are incredible. I love that I got to take the pictures with me on a USB when we were done. All the work he did would have cost us about 10x more elsewhere and probably wouldn't be nearly as good. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Louise · Married on 04/20/2016

If you're in need of a wedding photographer in Vegas, Paul is the man. My now husband and I are from Canada and deciding on eloping in Vegas. I wanted photos to remember the day, but also could not afford to spend a ton of money. I did a Google search of "cheap wedding photographer vegas" and Paul's website http://www.lasvegaspix.com/ was the first one that came up.

He was incredibly easy to get a hold of (our communication was through WhatsApp) and always responded quickly! The meeting place Paul suggested was The Venetian, which happened to turn into some incredible photos. After that Paul took us to various places along the Strip and got some really fun and amazing photos. I was excited when our photo session ended up at the Las Vegas sign because it's so iconic. It's as if Paul read my mind! At the end of the day, Paul transferred all the photos to a USB and signed a release form for us. We got every single photo, which allows me to edit them as I wish and there's no waiting time! I was so impressed by the quality of photos. They're all stunning. My husband and I have received so many compliments on the photos we've shown people. One thing I wanted to add that Paul made us feel very comfortable. He's really good at his job and is very personable. Thanks Paul for capturing our special day so perfectly!

I would recommend Paul to anyone in Vegas. He's easy to get a hold of, takes great photos and offers such affordable prices!

One thing I wanted to add was that Paul goes above and beyond his duties as a photographer. He gave my husband I suggestions for hotels, places to see and things to do. Please consider him if you ever need photos taken in the Las Vegas area. He does not disappoint.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Angie · Married on 04/16/2016

Paul was absolutely wonderful! Everyone at my wedding loved him! He knew exactly where to go for wonderful shots. Very reasonably priced. We would definitely recommend him for your special day. Thanks again Paul for making our day memorable!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Sharon · Married on 04/11/2016

Paul knows all the best places to go in Vegas. His photos are our great memories of a great day. He was fun and put you at ease. Thanks Paul.

Sent on 07/19/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/10/2016

We highly reccomend Paul!! First of all we love our photos and they perfectly capture the fun and happiness of our night. He takes so many photos in the course of an evening so I expected some 'duds' but in truth most every photo he snapped was wonderful! I expected Paul's photos to be good but he exceeded our expectations. Paul also was incredibly flexible with us and just adapted our schedule without missing a beat when we got stuck in traffic and things got delayed. He also helped us coordinate our whole evening and had a perfect timeline in mind for where and when to be for the best photo opportunities. You can't go wrong with Paul as your photographer. -- thank you! Wendy and Wallace Wade

Sent on 05/28/2016
  • F

Fernando · Married on 02/27/2016

We had a great time with Paul! He is very profesional and was on every detail. We hire him for 2 hours and he stay with us for almost 3! He help us with his car and drove for us around the strip to take the best shots.
    We are from Argentina, we pay via paypal and we didnt have a problem, so we recomend it too!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Shandi · Married on 11/05/2015

Paul is the best! He has a wonderful personality and is so funny! I would recommend him to anyone going to Las Vegas for their wedding!! We had so much fun with him and our video and pictures turned out GREAT!! Thanks so much Paul!

Love, The Johnsons <3

Sent on 11/10/2015
  • O

OMAIRA · Married on 10/16/2015

Paul was very funny, made everyone feel comfortable. It was so easy to do business with him. Great price and I am able to print my own pictures. Definately recommend Paul. Thank you for a great experience!

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • I

Iain · Married on 10/11/2015

Entertaining, knowledgeable, fun, enthusiastic (x10), organised (more than we were!!). Just a few words to describe what was a fantastic experience. He has been doing this so long, it was all easy with Paul.
    All the pictures were amazing, well set up (within seconds), with lots of natural non posed pics (the best mix of shots!). If you book 2 hours, add an extra one at least or you WILL miss out on shots and locations you hadn't considered! There wont be a dull moment in sight and I think he runs on Duracell like his cameras - never stops! You wont find better. Thanks for the memories!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2015

Paul is great, he picked us up, drove us around the strip to get shots at landmarks, and then to our suite to get photos of family and friends. The reviews on here already seem to say it all, he's definitely a great choice!

Sent on 10/14/2015

mel · Married on 09/22/2015

Paul is amazing, he made the whole shoot fun, casual and relaxed. The photos were stunning. I was a little worried when I booked online, I live in Australia and only had reviews to go on and the price seemed to good to be true. Paul delivered everything he promised on his website and lived up to all the wonderful reviews. Seriously don't bother looking any further, Paul wont disappoint.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Carly · Married on 09/09/2015

Paul is an awesome photographer! I really can't recommend him enough.

Being from the UK made it pretty hard to find a photographer in Las Vegas. We didn't know anyone locally who could help us and it was a big gamble to put our entire wedding photo needs into the hands of a man we had never met... I am so glad we chose Paul!

From his super helpful emails in which he helped us plan a photo tour of Vegas to assisting me in choosing locations for my rather odd requests for eating in a diner, playing midway games and finding a graffitti'd motel, Paul was just fantastic. He knows everybody and everywhere in Vegas. We needed a Limo and he recommended one, we needed a diner for lunch and photos and he found the perfect place. I didn't want traditional "romantic" photos and I thought it might be difficult to find someone who had any passion for doing something "different". I needn't have worried, Paul has energy to spare for all of us and he really couldn't have done any better. We had such a great day.

Out of the approximate 300 photos Paul took of us in 3 hours I deleted 2 of them! 1 because it was slightly out of focus and there was a perfect version and 1 because my husband had his eyes closed! Amazing work for being on the move constantly and fitting in so much! They need no editing and work done to them and are seriously beautiful.

Only thing I would say is to plan extra time, you will get carried away and Paul is so happy to just keep taking photos we needed someone to shuffle us along sometimes!

THANKS SO MUCH!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Latimer · Married on 07/09/2015

Paul is the best man for the job! Our pictures are amazing! He was more than accommodating to our needs and request! If we should return to Vegas for any event, we definitely use Paul again!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Crystal · Married on 04/24/2015

Paul did an amazing job. Went way over and above for our wedding, Great guy. Met us at the wedding venue and drove us around in his car so we could make the trip go faster to get the photos we wanted before the reception. Great price, down to eat guy. My family and friends loved him. Absolutely love my photos.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Ellen · Married on 04/01/2015

We got married in Vegas on the 1st of april 2015. Coming from Belgium we both didn't know what to expect, you don't just hop in to meet your photographer. But ... we were surprised in the best way we could have been. Paul met us at our hotel, he waited out front. He showed us all the easy ways to get around in Vegas and he had tons of energy. I'm someone who is not very comfortable with having her picture taken, i start to make funny faces but when i looked back at the photos i realised there were almost no pics with a funny face. He made me and my husband + his brother feel so comfortable. He made sure everyone had his picture and moment and had great ideas. I felt relaxed, comfortable and familiar with him as a photographer. Paul is really down to earth and an easy going person. The price is incredible, we were so happy to find him. And the pictures are yours, it's a unique concept in Las Vegas! We have the best memories and every picture is full of class and everything we wanted, with some crazy really fun pictures in between! We loved it so much and would recommend to anyone! Anyone looking for great fun and perfect pictures with room for your own input and great ideas when your input runs out: book with Paul!

Sent on 04/10/2015

Amanda · Married on 02/04/2015

Paul went above and beyond for our little 15 year vow renewal ceremony. He is very talented and knew exactly how to play with the lighting which was changing quickly due to sunset and indoor/outdoor photos. He took extra time with us, and even drove us to our dinner spot afterwards as a favor. He was prompt and responsive with all communication prior to the ceremony and I had no worries whatsoever that the photos wouldn't turn out. I would recommend Paul again in a heart beat- for value, professionalism and talent. Additionally, he's just overall a great guy. Well done. Thanks! Martin and Amanda

Sent on 02/07/2015

Bianca · Married on 12/20/2014

I love Paul! he made our "spur the moment" elopement an occasion to remember. Paul took some great professional photos that were beautiful! He was extremely professional and very helpful, he set me up with a great minister, Pam was a beautiful person I am happy Paul set us up with her. He was really great and easy to work with and he got some great shots. Not only is he a wonderful photographer he's a great person, and I can definitely tell he has a passion for what he does, and as a fellow artist I can appreciate that. I recommend paul to anyone who wants some great affordable photography. I would work with him again in a heartbeat! However I do not plan on getting married again. Thanks for everything Paul! I appreciate all you did for us and you left a lasting impression on my fiance and I in the short amount of time we got to know you. There's a special place in Heaven for people like you! God Bless you and your family!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Kelly · Married on 12/13/2014

I had originally found Paul to take my photos for my vegas wedding. I was extremely impressed with his quality of photography on his website and his very well priced packages. I sent him a text inquiring about any additional costs that might be added since my wedding was on a special date. He was very prompt in his response and made suggestions on the best spots to take the pictures. We talked randomly over the next few weeks about great ideas. Unfortunately, I ran into some problems unassociated with Paul and had to cancel my booking. He was very understanding and tried the best he could to help me problem solve. His words were very kind and I appreciated what he had done for me very much. He's very personable and you can tell he truly cares. If Paul takes half as good of pictures as he takes care of his clients (even potential ones!), then I know for a fact any photography session held with him would be amazing. To be clear, I am not writing this review based on my experience with him as a photographer (but looking at his website you can see he is a very good one), but instead in my experience working with him. His communication is excellent and you can tell he would do most anything to make his clients happy. I would strongly recommend working with him and I hope that I might one day actually be able to, also. Thank you so much, Paul!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Jen · Married on 11/01/2014

Paul went above and beyond my expectations! He worked so hard to capture our day. A problem with the venue forced us to rush through our photos after the ceremony, but he was calm and collected and still got some phenomenal shots. And during the reception, I never saw him take a break during those five hours. Every special moment that I wanted to capture, he was there. There were a few awesome moments that I wanted photographed, and every time I called out to get his attention, he was already on top of it. He was so observant and didn't miss a thing. I even saw some unexpected moments that even I didn't catch, but he had captured beautifully. I couldn't have asked for anything better. My best friend got married last year and paid almost triple what Paul charges, and she was so disappointed with her photos. Paul is definitely the best out there, and his prices are insane! I will definitely be recommending him to everyone I know, and will even be asking him to do our regular family portraits from now on. I can't say enough about him. He's awesome!

Sent on 11/12/2014

NATALIA · Married on 10/03/2014

It has been a wonderful experience with Paul at Las Vegas Wedding Photography .
    Dealing with Paul was like dealing with a family member in Vegas . As whatever we wanted was planned for us at the right cost and convince
    We were overseas and everything was planned for us like the Minister & Limo , which meant heaps as when you are overseas you want someone to plan everything for you .
    Extremely professional and responsive , was there on time and very organized .
    Our photo’s have come out excellent , we got heaps and heaps of compliments the best photographer that i would have come across in my lifetime .

The right locations were picked and we have a good evening spent .
    I had also compared rates with other company and this was the best value of money .

Sent on 11/24/2014