Affordable Faces Reviews

12 | Baltimore, MD

12 Reviews for Affordable Faces

Erica · Married on 05/05/2012

AMAZING!!! She is so fantastic! Really there is noone that could possibly be any better! She took care of everything from hair to photography. It was nice to have someone at the ceremony and reception to touch up my hair and make up as the day went on!

Sent on 05/07/2012

Denise · Married on 04/30/2011

Javonnia Thomas of Affordable Faces provided timely and beautifully made up faces to all my bridesmaids and myself on my wedding day! Javonnia responded to my last minute service request and fit me in her busy schedule quickly and proficiently. She listened to me and my bridesmaid’s requests and limitations, such as allergic reactions and beautified us! She took her time with me during the trial airbrush makeup session and we had no surprises or disappointments on my wedding day. Their rates are reasonable and affordable. I recommend Affordable Faces to all friends for any occasion!

Sent on 10/15/2011

Christy · Married on 11/28/2010

I got married November 2010. Javonnia did my makeup and all of my bridesmaids makeup. She did an excellent job. I still giggle when I think of my bridesmaids with their makeup on...you couldn't tell them nothing. They were looking great and feeling great. I felt amazing too. Everyone has been commenting on my makeup in my pictures and wedding video. Javonnia is so sweet and great to work with! Very professional and excellent customer service. She doesn't know it but I'll be hitting her up for our family photo's soon!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Nic · Married on 10/31/2010

Working with Affordable Faces was excellent - she was flexible, quick, hard working and really thorough with many people's hair and makeup in a few hours. We contacted her just days before the wedding and though we hadn't met to discuss hair/makeup styles, she exchanged photos, emails and phone calls and got a general idea of what you would want. She worked with my mother in law who can't speak English at all and made changes to her makeup style a couple of times until she was happy. Coming out to the wedding venue and even doing some touch ups to help the bride before photographs wasn't expected but really appreciated. Everyone's hair stayed in place, as did the makeup, all the way to the next morning! Her airbrush was excellent and if you had items you wanted to incorporate or types of makeup/hair products, she did that with ease. Loved having you do my makeup & hair J - thanks so much! And thanks for sharing the photos too!

Sent on 11/08/2010
  • Daryl and Danell

Daryl A. · Married on 09/06/2010

I am soooo glad I chose Affordable Faces. Javonnia is a professional across the board. She was on time and did an AWESOME job on our makeup!! Since we had done a trial run before the wedding date, she was fast and achieved exactly the natural look I wanted. She even helped us check out of hotel so I was on time for my wedding. She was also at the wedding site to do last minute touch ups. The makeup lasted all day and looked just as great at the end of the reception. Whenever people look at my wedding photos, I always get compliments on the makeup. I am VERY pleased and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 02/18/2011

Linnea · Married on 08/14/2010

I was very pleased with my makeup for our wedding. Since I normally only wear makeup for special occasions, I wanted a very natural look on our wedding day. During the dry-run Javonnia illustrated how I needed my makeup to be a little more dramatic for it to be visible in the pictures. I took her advice and my pictures came out beautifully. The day of the wedding Javonnia arrived early, did my makeup followed by two of the bridesmaids. We were all ready in time for the photographer. I got married in August and out makeup held up during the wedding, the pictures taken outside, and through all of the dancing at the reception. I am very pleased with Javonnia's work. She is a gifted artist :)

Sent on 02/20/2011

Sheila · Married on 08/06/2010

Affordable Faces is definitely the company to use if you want affordable, gorgeous makeup for your wedding day. My consultant did an hour long trial with me, where she sat down with me and got all of the details I wanted for my makeup for the wedding. She then took her time applying it and made sure that I was satisfied. Through all of my planning, my consultant was very flexible with all of the changes I made. (And I had lots) On my wedding day, she came to my location, provided makeup for me, my mother, 2 of my bridesmaids, my maid of honor, and even a little gloss and blush for my flowergirls. She was great when having to deal with all of the pickiness that comes with different types of women. Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful we were. And Affordable Faces helped to make that happen. I will be using her services for all future formal events!!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Christine · Married on 06/19/2010

J is such a joy to work with she very understanding(just want a bride needs for her special day)Everything was a PLUS.

Sent on 07/01/2010

Lenie · Married on 06/06/2010

I loved having you as my make up artist! You were very sweet and genuine. You have a true talent and thank you for being affordable along with quality work. You're the best! I received so many compliments on how beautiful I looked. Thank you so much again!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Dear Lenie,

You are so sweet. It was my pleasure and privilege to be a part of such a beautiful wedding day. Thanks for making it easy for me :-)....your attitude was so refreshing.
  • bride2be010

Michelle · Married on 05/22/2010

Javonnia, I just want to take this time to thank you so much for all of your help, patience, and flexibility. I also want to say thank you so much for making us look beautiful and flawless for my wedding. My face held up all day without a smear or smudge (truly!), and my bridesmaids’ faces were gorgeous and flawless. Your demeanor is so professional yet so sweet and flexible. You are so kind and patient, and I know that you have made many brides happy. Your skill with working with a diverse range of clients is something that is truly sought after, and one that many brides have a hard time finding. I will be sending you a professional photo for your website portfolio, but feel free to use whatever pictures you have that you took on that wonderful day. You are truly talented at what you do, and I sincerely appreciate all of the help you gave us on such short notice, and on the day that you were set to leave out for your vacation. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/31/2010

Affordable Faces's reply:

Dear M., I am so happy our paths crossed. You and your bridal party were awesome to work with. I know how stressful weddings can be, and I believe its my duty to be flexible as possible and patient as possible to help things go smoothly. I am glad I was able to do this for you, and really enjoyed doing the hair and makeup for you and your girls. I can't wait to see the PRO pics! Best wishes and thanks so much for allowing me to partake in your special day. Also thanks for making it easy to get on my plane to Cali as scheduled!

Bukie · Married on 05/08/2010

Thanks to Javonnia, my makeup was flawless, I felt so pretty. She even showed up after the ceremony to touch up my makeup for the picture session. Highly recommended vendor for you ladies out there.

Sent on 05/30/2010

Affordable Faces's reply:

Dear Bukie, It was a pleasure working with you. Despite the wedding day stress, you treated all with respect and kindness. Best wishes on your new phase in life.

3.5

Javonnia provided exceptional make-up services for my entire bridal party and a very affordable price. She was very pleasant to work with, and I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 07/15/2013