4 Reviews for Affordable Elegance

4 Affordable Elegance Reviews

It was a great pleasure to have someone "hold your hand" though the wedding planning process. We would not have made it through the year for planning with out Paula & Trish. They helped make the best & happiest day of our lives even better then we could have imagined! They even were able to calm my mother (which is a large task). They were able to take our visions of decorations and bring them to life, the tables looked amazing! We could not have done it any better ourselves. They made it very easy for us to put full trust in them, and for us to be able to sit back and embrace our day!
Thank you so much!!!
Theresa & Elizabeth

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/25/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

i love there service great women!! :)

Profile Picture SUSANA, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a great relief to be able to rely on AE to be there and make sure the wedding came off smoothly. SO worh it.

Profile Picture Pat, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with the ladies at Affordable Elegance was amazing! They were professional, friendly, and went above and beyond my expectations for day of services.

I meet with Paula and Patricia a couple weeks before my wedding and communicated what I needed from them. I was a really hands on bride and took care of everything but I really wanted a professional at my wedding to handle set up, dealing with vendors, welcoming guests, and a host of other little odd ball things. Paula and Patricia picked up the slack that day and what a relief it was! I gave them my plans of how I wanted the reception area to look but I had to go get ready so I couldn't oversee anything that day. When I finally arrived at the reception site it was everything I imagined and more! They created both the feel and the detail I wanted - it was simply wonderful! And while I have no idea how much running around they must have done or the possible hiccups that probably happened that day, I was totally unaware of anything and made to believe that things were running smoothly --- which is what any bride wants! I even forgot about who was going to cut the cake and they stepped in last minute to do that!

The ladies paid our venders and worked out a bit of a fuss I was having with the site owner. I think they ended up staying past the time they wanted but they did so with no complaints! Honestly, these ladies are charging way lower then what their services include so tip them generously for their care, concern and professionalism. If I could re-do the day again they would be there!

Profile Picture K, 8/20/11, 1 Review