39 Reviews for Affordable DJs & Wedding Photographers

One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
39 Affordable DJs & Wedding Photographers Reviews

Po was on time, professional, enthusiastic, appropriately dressed, and took instruction well. This was a job that didn't require knowledge about indoor lighting, because the person in charge showed her what settings to use and provided an indoor, off-camera flash for that professional look indoors.

Profile Picture Faith, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The happiest day of my life started out a disaster. Dress issues, family drama, rainy weather. You get the point, however the silver lining was our DJ Michael and Photographer Dylan. They were professional, courteous and our guest loved them. Thank you guys!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

DJ Rick was a true pro. He called 1 month ahead to discuss all details. He made a few professional recomendations. The day of, he arrived plenty early. He was patient as we made last minute changes. We had a great time.

Profile Picture Trina, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding photographer was great, and his photos were more than we expected, especially for the price we paid. Thanks guys, will recommend you to my sister who is getting married next year.

Profile Picture Shaun, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Just wanted to let you know that Adrian and Paul did a great job at my wedding. They were extremely accommodating and very professional. I would definitely use them again and I will certainly recommend you guys to anyone in search of a DJ or photographer.

Thanks so much,

Mary-Kathryn

Profile Picture User7144186, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Hello Dylan, I just wanted to thank Affordable DJ's and Photography for making my wedding a success. DJ Tim was awesome! He kept the crowd dancing and had the latest music for the hard to please crowd. Everyone had a great time. Thank you DJ Tim!!!

Profile Picture Candace, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Enoch at Affordable DJs & Wedding Photographers for our September wedding after finding them online. Our original photographer had fallen through, and I remembered their work from when we had begun our photographer search months before. I contacted Affordable DJs to see if they were possibly still available and it was the best decision I may have made for my whole wedding.
For our wedding, we actually contracted to have both Enoch and his wife together shoot the event. This was wonderful, because we got an incredible variety of shots throughout the whole evening. I also felt more comfortable having a woman photographer with me for some of the more private moments behind the scenes, while Enoch continued to capture the moments outside with the guests. In the end, the sheer quantity and variety of shots that we ended up with was staggering.
What I found equally amazing, but that I didn't even think to expect, was how many compliments I got from my guests on our choice of photographers! Enoch and his wife managed to wow our families with their wonderful and professional service during the evening. I can't tell you how many people asked me how I found them, and how wonderful they were. They were courteous, pleasant and attentive, and able to adapt immediately to the tone of our event. It was fantastic.
I honestly could go on here for a long time, because I feel so lucky to have found them. When I think about how I almost wound up with another photographer-- how many horror stories I have heard about other wedding photographers , I just feel incredibly appreciative towards them because they truly went above and beyond.
We have an incredible selection of beautiful pictures thanks to them. People that see them are very impressed with the way they all turned out. I am incredibly satisfied. The turn around time was quick, and any questions I ever had or emails I ever sent to Affordable DJs and Photographers were always returned immediately.

Profile Picture Gina, 6/18/16, 1 Review
2.2

Honestly I don't know where to begin. From the start of our email correspondence with Gerald/Dylan (still not sure what his name actually was) it was obvious that organization was lacking. My name was constantly misspelled throughout our whole experience and half the time he did not realize that he was corresponding with both myself and my fiance. We never had a face-to-face meeting which made me nervous. The day of our wedding he provided zero direction as far as posing for photos and honestly the finished product was about as mediocre as I expected. We ended up getting better cell phone photos from our friends and family, plus it took three weeks to receive just a digital copy of the photos. The DJ was no better; we had to fill out a paper list as well as make a cd of music for him to use and he all but ignored both. From not playing any of the correct songs in order (and he almost didn't play the correct song while I was walking down the aisle, luckily we were able to correct the issue before I walked out) and again almost none of the music we requested was played. I would recommend paying the extra money for a quality photographer and DJ.

Profile Picture User4819073, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

My experience with Affordable DJs was great. That set us up with DJ Brett. He always answered my calls in a timely manner. He was very easy to get along with.
Meeting and going over all of the music was great, he listened to what I wanted and gave me great ideas.
At the wedding he was interactive got everybody up dancing. Overall was a great DJ.
I would recommend him for any function i had.
~~~~~Jen and Larry

Profile Picture User5341382, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

On the day of the wedding the DJ called and let us know that he had finished setting up and completed his sound test, hours before cocktail hour started! He didn’t hog the mic, kept the announcements professional, stayed on schedule and didn’t play the corny songs I had warned him about. Honestly I can’t put a price on the amount of fun that we had that night, he kept the crowd entertained. I kept receiving compliments on how this wedding had been the best on they’d been to! It was a pleasure to work with this company.

Profile Picture User4204501, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A great value all around. We wanted a DJ that would let the music do the talking rather than actively "hyping up the crowd." Dylan was a great match for us. We are new at this and there's a lot of things you don't know to ask about a DJ for your wedding. Thankfully, the decision to go with Dylan at Affordable DJs meant that we didn't have to worry about those details. They took care of everything. Thanks so much !

Profile Picture User4139024, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding date was last May 17 an we hired DJ Dave Bara He did an amazing job! He was professional, flexible and he was able to read our guests to ensure that everyone continued to have a good time. In addition, he played all our requests and his equipment produced excellent sound quality. We would highly recommend Affordable DJs.

Profile Picture User4124575, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dave did both our wedding music and reception
He was friendly, very talented low-key and humble Just what we had hoped for
I wish we had found them early enough to do photography, but my sister set that up already.
Dave was a hit at our wedding and would recommend Affordable DJs

Profile Picture User4120930, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so glad to have found Affordable Djs and Photographers. My daughter was getting married on a weeks notice because her husband is in the military. In just a week Dylan coordinated everything - both DJ and photographer . We can't stop looking at how beautiful the pictures came out from James, the photographer they sent us. And DJ Jocelyn did a nice job on such short notice - she certainly charmed our guests. I thought the pricing was reasonable too. Thanks you James Thanks, Jocelyn. Thanks sooo much, Dylan for putting it all together. Hopefully we will have more notice when my son gets married and we will use Affordable DJs & Photographers again

Profile Picture User4120643, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

We had DJ Rick for our May wedding> We knew from our first phone conversation that it was going to be a great choice and he left nothing for us to worry about.
He went over our playlist ahead of time. He had nice equipment was great on the mic - I could tell that from talking to him on the phone> He played what we wanted Thanks so much!

Profile Picture User4120599, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

My wife and I used this DJ service for our wedding back in April. Overall, a great DJ for what we were looking for. We had DJ Kayle and he played exactly the type of music that we wanted. Because our reception was an afternoon one, we knew people weren't going to be dancing too much, so we chose to go with a cocktail type reception. We had music playing like Sinatra, Dean Martin, and such and it worked out great. We really just needed someone to keep track of the schedule such as first dance, mother-son, father-daughter dance and such, and to keep on playing music. Overall, we got what we wanted and it was great. No complaints.

Profile Picture User4107316, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
0.5

BEWARE!! I hired a DJ for my May wedding the DJ was horrible had no clue on how to DJ a wedding! He forgot the itinerary didn't know me or any of my bridal party's names.He even started to call tables to eat before my bridal party. The worst DJ ever. Then when i called the owner Dylan to inform him of his employee he was extremely rude didn't believe anything i said told me that my statements were false and riddled with drama. I told him hardly any of the songs i requested were played he said that people are consuming alcohol and smoking and are not in the room the whole time and that the songs were played. I don't drink or smoke. I would not recommend this company to anyone the DJ's are no good and the owner is worse

Profile Picture User2908595, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

To Jonathan at Affordable DJs & Photographers

Jonathan, I just want to take this time to let you know that you have made my wedding reception the talk of the town. You had the crowd on their feet from start to finish.
I was very impressed with how you were able to play so many different styles of music that enabled everyone to enjoy themselves. I wasn't sure if it was possible to keep everyone entertained because the crowd was mixed, with the age differences and the different cultural background.
Jonathan you managed to get everyone up on that dance floor rocking all night long... I really could not ask for more, your skills along with your professionalism and attention to detail is unmatched! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Latonya, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thanks you photographer Ernesto! Not only did we get amazing photos of our wedding ceremony and reception (and engagement) but he added to the experience. He made everyone (from us to the grandmothers) feel very comfortable and moved things along during the formal photos. We look forward to our friends also using Affordable DJs & Photographers.

Profile Picture Irena, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We Had Photographer Dylan and DJ Kayle at Affordable DJs & Wedding Photographers

We received our pictures and they are absolutely beautiful. You took shots that I did not even realize you were taking. Kevin and I would highly recommend your services! We made the right decision choosing Affordable Dj"s and Wedding Photographers.

Dylan, my family & friends loved you. They thought it was fantastic how you interacted with everyone at the wedding. You even busted a few moves on the dace floor, LOL!! You were a joy to work with and we are still getting compliments.

DJ Kayle was our dj. He was the perfect fit for us! We chose the signature songs for the processional and the first dances but other than that, our directions were play music from the 70's, 80's, and early 90's. You delivered. My family and friends raved about the music. My younger brother & sister, my daughter & her friends never left the dance floor. Everyone had a great time.

We would like to thank you and DJ Kayle so much for making our wedding day special

Best Wishes,
Kevin & Melanie

Profile Picture Kevin & Melanie , 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

I hired Affordable DJ's to provide DJ services for my wedding in September 2013.
While a wedding reception is incredibly busy for the couple, we heard the fun songs we requested when we actually had the breaks to enjoy them! Adam was respectful of playing songs important to the demanding mothers as well as considerate of other guest requests. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User3713494, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

We had Dylan of this firm for our wedding photography
He was very helpful getting to relax and look natural in our wedding pictures. I was so excited to see the results a few weeks later. I would highly recommend Affordable DJs and Wedding Photographers

Profile Picture User3558080, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Hello,

Hi I wanted to thank the team at Affordable DJs & Wedding Photographers for the great job at our wedding 8/3/13. We had DJ Ken to do our wedding ceremony and reception.
The weather did not work with us but Ken did, he approached the situation with a bit of humor which we were grateful for.
Our wedding was at 2 pm he showed up at 12 noon to get everything ready. He was our wedding officiant as well as our Dj. The ceremony went off perfect besides the weather. The reception we had a blast, it was to be a 4 hour reception but it turned into a 6 hour reception. Our guest was very happy and had a great time as well as us. He was right on point with the music kept the party moving and had excellent lighting effects. We would defintly use Ken for any event in the future. It was a great experience all the way around from the first call to Dylan to the last dance
Megan

Profile Picture User3461296, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hiring a DJ for our wedding was a real challenge. A very eclectic crowd - multi generational, multi cultural, widely varying musical tastes - and mostly non-dancers made for a tough room for an entertainer. Dylan at Afforrdable DJ's was totally up to the task. once he got the feel for the room, he had even most staunch and most lazy up and moving. I can complain about nothing, and recommend this company whole heartedly for any event. if Dylan could handle our event, he can handle anything!
-- Rio LaCour May 18 2013

Profile Picture User3419142, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can’t say enough about Wedding photographer Ernesto at this firm. His photography skills were outstanding and he had such a comfortable and warm style.
Ernesto fully captured our wedding and we were lucky to find Affordable DJs & Photographers There were portrait photos which came out superbly with perfect lighting and texture. A few months later, asked Ernesto to work on a new project for me, that of photographing the art work that I produce. I paint large acrylics and Ernesto captured the image with perfection.
Karen